Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:49:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 268 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VTR] vTorrent - Share with freedom | 2FA | HD | @Bittrex  (Read 436017 times)
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:59:17 AM

This is one of the ways I thought VTR could be used to move files locally and get payments to all parties from the original rights supply to the local seeders.

https://torrentfreak.com/indian-isps-speed-bittorrent-peering-torrent-site-160828/

It's interesting that ISPs could end up promoting VTR
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:07:30 AM

Anyone have a bootstrap for VTR?  We were trying to update to the latest version but it looks like it requires an entire blockchain resync ;(

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,
I posted one recently which was at about block 1,000,000--you can find it by searching through my posts under my username.

Should only take a bit after that; if it doesn't work for some reason let me know and I'll pop out a fresh one when I have a moment.

Thanks but i think we got it sorted out.

Is there still an active dev on the project?  The bug for validateaddress still exists which is why the faucet and bittrex are having problems.

Basically it comes down to this, before coins are sent anywhere, people usually do a "validateaddress" on an address.  You check for "isvalid: true" and make sure that the "address" that comes back out is the same one you passed in.  For VTR, this returns, thus anytime you try and validate an address before sending coins, it fails.  If the dev would fix this, we could address the problem with withdrawals to stealth addresses.

vtrcoin validateaddress xr15yLa9wNadfgvWskNMTLhQSZZhixUaUrBHRQEFaxLRLP864rcqEf5P1QR9WNBksajN1QZCDu5Lc7P c8vTuUW8u5PzahvcvP52S8H
{
    "isvalid" : true,
    "ismine" : true,
    "address" : "XZww38dEzKrxkWoyNVsYn4UG8epA8x1vsa"
}

You can always withdraw to a non stealth address as a temporary workaround.

Thanks,
Richie

PS. do not try to send to the non stealth address of your bittrex stealth address.  It wont work.

Dear all,

All of this issue should be fixed with better compatibility for services and exchanges with the latest commit on Github.

vTorrent is the ONLY Crypto-Currency that support RPC command such as "validateaddress" and "dumpprivkey" on stealth address.

I will also be publishing daemon binary with 2FA fully supported soon.

Regards,

vTorrent
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 05:35:54 PM

Dear all,

All of this issue should be fixed with better compatibility for services and exchanges with the latest commit on Github.

vTorrent is the ONLY Crypto-Currency that support RPC command such as "validateaddress" and "dumpprivkey" on stealth address.

Regards,

vTorrent

Good.

WOW  Shocked  Shocked Shocked. Positive comment!

mishax1 is satisfied!!! I thought it was impossible, but it happened Grin. Kudos to the Dev!

... this space is not for rent ...
vtorrent (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:05:54 PM

Dear all,

VTR is currently back online on Bittrex, and now we are trading on RAWX.IO!

rawx.io (VTR-BTC)

Regards,

vTorrent
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:30:15 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2016, 08:44:48 PM by leigh2k14

Dear all,

Regards,

vTorrent

Good.

That's the first non troll post you made for at least a year Smiley

I bet it was painful for you to write that one word.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:40:28 PM

Anyone used rawxio? How long have they been around?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:46:29 PM

Anyone have a bootstrap for VTR?  We were trying to update to the latest version but it looks like it requires an entire blockchain resync ;(

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Hi Richie,
I posted one recently which was at about block 1,000,000--you can find it by searching through my posts under my username.

Should only take a bit after that; if it doesn't work for some reason let me know and I'll pop out a fresh one when I have a moment.

Thanks but i think we got it sorted out.

Is there still an active dev on the project?  The bug for validateaddress still exists which is why the faucet and bittrex are having problems.

Basically it comes down to this, before coins are sent anywhere, people usually do a "validateaddress" on an address.  You check for "isvalid: true" and make sure that the "address" that comes back out is the same one you passed in.  For VTR, this returns, thus anytime you try and validate an address before sending coins, it fails.  If the dev would fix this, we could address the problem with withdrawals to stealth addresses.

vtrcoin validateaddress xr15yLa9wNadfgvWskNMTLhQSZZhixUaUrBHRQEFaxLRLP864rcqEf5P1QR9WNBksajN1QZCDu5Lc7P c8vTuUW8u5PzahvcvP52S8H
{
    "isvalid" : true,
    "ismine" : true,
    "address" : "XZww38dEzKrxkWoyNVsYn4UG8epA8x1vsa"
}

You can always withdraw to a non stealth address as a temporary workaround.

Thanks,
Richie

PS. do not try to send to the non stealth address of your bittrex stealth address.  It wont work.

Dear all,

Regards,

vTorrent

Showing off your skills again, well done dev.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:58:46 PM

I'm using it currently. Rawx is the successor of where mcxNOW left off. Come join the chat there and find out more  Cool

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:04:06 AM

I'm using it currently. Rawx is the successor of where mcxNOW left off. Come join the chat there and find out more  Cool

What's the troll box like there?

The mcxnow toolbox used to be really funny and worth joining just for the entertainment value alone.
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:12:03 AM

@pnoch

You sir are a legend.

OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2016, 03:16:18 PM

To stop people losing coins to hackers who search for crypto wallets and steal coins, why not add 2FA to this coins wallet when its launched?

vTorrent has released a new 2FA wallet feature and it runs great Wink

New features:
-multiple windows for trading on bittrex
-2FA via Google Authenticator
-Key management
-HD addresses
-Block explorer

If you add 2FA to your wallet don't forget to give the vTorrent devs some credit for this great security feature which will help all crypto projects.

PM if you need some help with implementation.

Give credit to the vTorrent devs if they add it? It's not even open source. Maybe you should have checked that before spamming this all over the place.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
coins101
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 05:22:17 PM

To stop people losing coins to hackers who search for crypto wallets and steal coins, why not add 2FA to this coins wallet when its launched?

vTorrent has released a new 2FA wallet feature and it runs great Wink

New features:
-multiple windows for trading on bittrex
-2FA via Google Authenticator
-Key management
-HD addresses
-Block explorer

If you add 2FA to your wallet don't forget to give the vTorrent devs some credit for this great security feature which will help all crypto projects.

PM if you need some help with implementation.

Give credit to the vTorrent devs if they add it? It's not even open source. Maybe you should have checked that before spamming this all over the place.

Why does that stop you from adding it as a security feature? Just ask the devs if they are prepared to help. It's up to them. But its one of the best security features in crypto and every project should try to get it added.
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:12:00 AM

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PROJECT
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:17:55 AM

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS PROJECT
Hopefully it should be a merry Christmas and happy New Year all VTR holders:)

We got a few months of cheap VTR left, so accumulate.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 11:13:37 PM

Yes, I will for sure it stakes like a champion. Is their any VTR slack I can join ?
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:47:18 PM

This is one of the few projects which will give you an easy 10x within the next 3-4 months. You just buy and stake.

Blockchain technology
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:38:49 PM

This is one of the few projects which will give you an easy 10x within the next 3-4 months. You just buy and stake.

It's gonna be a lot more than X10.

This coin is gonna bring millions more people into crypto when torrents are implemented.

I haven't been invested in this for nearly two years for X10 return.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:51:29 PM

good proj will rise very soon
we are all waiting for the full function of torrent inside the wallet after this for sure a lots of us will going to dive in and x10 would be easy
to achieve just needed extra more careful because long hold would be much better rather than sorry if we sell our holdings while waiting for
this still cheap inside trex so better add some more.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:21:05 PM

Lets be realistic, guys. Though I trust this Dev abilities (and always expressed my confidence in his skills), but frankly speaking, it would be naive to expect torrent implementation anytime soon (moreover 3-4 months). Up to now, there is no evidence of any serious work done in that direction (I mean integration with torrents specifically, as 2FA is a different beast). Sure, that work might exist and be well-hidden, but I believe the implementation is in the very beginning.

The most important question - whether the Dev works alone, or as a permanent team - still remains unanswered. I do not believe a single person could implement something of this scale in a reasonable time.

... this space is not for rent ...
leigh2k14
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:05:34 PM

Lets be realistic, guys. Though I trust this Dev abilities (and always expressed my confidence in his skills), but frankly speaking, it would be naive to expect torrent implementation anytime soon (moreover 3-4 months). Up to now, there is no evidence of any serious work done in that direction (I mean integration with torrents specifically, as 2FA is a different beast). Sure, that work might exist and be well-hidden, but I believe the implementation is in the very beginning.

The most important question - whether the Dev works alone, or as a permanent team - still remains unanswered. I do not believe a single person could implement something of this scale in a reasonable time.

Agreed on the timescale, but 2FA should add value to this project, as it stands the current marketcap of 50K is a joke, I personally think we'll see a price correction soon, when torrents are finally implemented this will quickly become a top ten coin.

▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 268 »
  Print  

Jump to: