Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token  (Read 126316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2014, 09:20:19 AM

Hi everyone, what's up sometimes I don't receive not even a single coin. I think there is something wrong with faucet.

Everything is fine, faucet working well. Do you have connections and your wallet is sync ?
If you have  problems in future, let us know  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SilentAngel

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:28:51 AM

We really need an exchange!!!
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:33:58 AM

nope, we don't. Otherwise you dump in the next second.

this space is intentionally left blank
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:34:31 AM

Hi everyone, what's up sometimes I don't receive not even a single coin. I think there is something wrong with faucet.

Yeah, something wrong and that is YOU!!!
lazymmo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:42:41 AM

check this post to fix
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905226.msg9956980#msg9956980
Shadow56

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 09:44:27 AM

any help
Code:
Findcoin# ./Wrapper
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
FindCoin-qt: cannot connect to X server
johnbrainless

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:14:02 AM

i want to directly buy findcoins for btc anyone interested pm me. the developer of the coin can do the escrow if he wants. i want to buy findcoins at 1000 satoshi each.

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:20:55 AM

If anything is wrong it's your attitude stfu you little idiot who are you to tell him that he is wrong? For your information  sweetheart he is not wrong because i leave my wallet on all day and they miss 4 plus deposits everyday, my guess is that it goes into a wallet they own, now is the time YOU start crying!! little bitch.

fenghush

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 10:49:42 AM
Last edit: December 30, 2014, 11:03:49 AM by fenghush

any help
Code:
Findcoin# ./Wrapper
QIconvCodec::convertFromUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
QIconvCodec::convertToUnicode: using Latin-1 for conversion, iconv_open failed
FindCoin-qt: cannot connect to X server
You do need a desktop environment to run the GUI wallet, console based version hasn't been made available.
If you install the myriad of packages required to run a X server you then need to ssh -X user@host, export DISPLAY=:0.x variable where x is your display identifier and once you run ./FindCoin-qt its window should appear on your screen. Note if your ssh connection drops the FindCoin wallet will either freeze or close after a while.

BTW it's against all common sense to run pre-compiled binaries fetched from the internet as root. You do not need to run the wrapper as root, if you're missing some libraries you can either synlink or copy the libs from the FindCoin/Lib directory to /usr/lib/ as root then run FindCoin-qt as unprivileged user. Although even the supplied libraries with the wallet cannot be fully trusted and they can be installed by your OS's package manager.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:15:18 AM

is there any exchange where I can buy some?
you can go to c-cex to buy findyoucoin
after that follow the guide on offical site to change all to FIND with rate 10 findyoucoin equal 1 FIND
As I see, the price for 1000 FIND is quite good (o.24 usd)

This is what everyone is doing I think, https://c-cex.com/?p=find-btc It is actually a good way to get a lot of FINDcoin in bulk by buying FindYouCoin then exchanging it, It's a gamble but it's probably going to be a good one.
fenghush

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

after that follow the guide on offical site to change all to FIND with rate 10 findyoucoin equal 1 FIND

This is what everyone is doing I think, https://c-cex.com/?p=find-btc It is actually a good way to get a lot of FINDcoin in bulk by buying FindYouCoin then exchanging it, It's a gamble but it's probably going to be a good one.

The only problem I see with that is if the FindYouCoin blockchain stops pushing new blocks putting transactions in limbo indefinitely. Happened to me once with PTS, took about a week, it wasn't fun.

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:19:58 AM

The only problem I see with that is if the FindYouCoin blockchain stops pushing new blocks putting transactions in limbo indefinitely. Happened to me once with PTS, took about a week, it wasn't fun.

I see your concern but I have been running the old FindYouCoin since launch trying to stake what I can before exchanging it & haven't encountered any of them problems, doubt it will happen anyway.

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:52:55 AM

nope, we don't. Otherwise you dump in the next second.

+1
We do not need an exchange right now.

Otherwise the scammers that have more than one wallets open will dump their coins in an instant.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 11:55:50 AM

If anything is wrong it's your attitude stfu you little idiot who are you to tell him that he is wrong? For your information  sweetheart he is not wrong because i leave my wallet on all day and they miss 4 plus deposits everyday, my guess is that it goes into a wallet they own, now is the time YOU start crying!! little bitch.

And you are here to support you other account I am guessing....

Listen up an listen good.

I have had my wallet open for the last 3 days.
The only times I did not receive, the Devs have stated that there was a problem.

If you and your other accounts are not receiving it is because you have been caught cheating.
That means you have more than one wallets open.

Also, if there is someone with an attitude here is you.

BTW, you do know that we can use this coin to track scammers right?

Think about it for a while before you start whining of not getting more than you deserve.
And in my opinion if you are cheating you don't deserve none.

Have a nice day!
fenghush

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:12:59 PM

If anything is wrong it's your attitude stfu you little idiot who are you to tell him that he is wrong? For your information  sweetheart he is not wrong because i leave my wallet on all day and they miss 4 plus deposits everyday, my guess is that it goes into a wallet they own, now is the time YOU start crying!! little bitch.

The only times I did not receive, the Devs have stated that there was a problem.

If you and your other accounts are not receiving it is because you have been caught cheating.

Think about it for a while before you start whining of not getting more than you deserve.

Have a nice day!

It's not nice to call someone a cheater without any evidence. He might be facing intermediate network issues with his ISP so the wallet cannot open the callback faucet URL in a given hour.
Some nanny ISPs even go as far as blocking non standard ports for outbound connections in order to mitigate malware nasties, there's number of reasons other than caught cheating for him not to get coins each hour.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:16:29 PM

Have a nice day!

It's not nice to call someone a cheater without any evidence. He might be facing intermediate network issues with his ISP so the wallet cannot open the callback faucet URL in a given hour.
Some nanny ISPs even go as far as blocking non standard ports for outbound connections in order to mitigate malware nasties, there's number of reasons other than caught cheating for him not to get coins each hour.

It's not nice to call someone a bitch and tell them to shut the fuck up either  Wink

EDIT: Besides, he/she claims (guesses) that the devs intentionally don't send out payments and send it to their wallets.
Does he have any evidence?
fenghush

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:18:08 PM

Have a nice day!

It's not nice to call someone a bitch and tell them to shut the fuck up either  Wink

Well in all fairness, you started it by pointing the finger at him. You both need to chill a bit and be a bit more kind to each other.

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 12:19:19 PM

Have a nice day!

It's not nice to call someone a bitch and tell them to shut the fuck up either  Wink

Well in all fairness, you started it by pointing the finger at him. You both need to chill a bit and be a bit more kind to each other.

NO, I did not.
Read the whole post before you make such claims.

Also check out my previous EDITED post.

Thanks  Cheesy

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:05:42 PM

cant we all just get along?

and for the record my English translation was posted in jest, seems some here have lost the ability to turn their frown upside down.
M28MmickT

Activity: 433

BTG CEO

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 01:05:47 PM

Have a nice day!

Listen up an listen good LMAO!!!!! What an absolute monkey ball you must be.

You like assuming don't you me and my other accounts hey? Talk to me what accounts are these then? I have 1 account and have had it open since it started.

So explain to me how you are going to track scammers with a coin please? I am very curious about that, Has it got gps? Video footage? Does it email you and tell you that a scammer is near?

Again when have a whined about anything here? I left it alone until numb nutts thought he was clever abusing someone for saying he didn’t receive coins!! READ you dumb ass  Roll Eyes  

And for the record you have shown me the coins are indeed going to an insiders wallet that's why you come here crying as predicted ^^^^^ Findcoin the scam coin. Oh have a nice day and this is where you get all emotional again ahahaha

BTW

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: