Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:15:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LTC] [PPS] [OTP 2FA] [Stratum only] LTCMine PPS mining pool (3.3%)  (Read 227515 times)
antyGMO

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:31:50 PM

I am just tired of all excuses. In my country we call people like you Thieves.
Just give the money back and stop talking shit. Forum is for resolving the problem with all miners, not for making statements. We live in free democratic countrys, not like your big mother Russia.
Things works a little bit differently in rest of the world. Remember,its not Russia enymore.

So when you make a mistake you paing for this, not people.

FC address:   72J9Ba7mkxGFtfWMRpKFP4ws311GdxWFta
LTC address:  LXQVY5sirQKqv7b3UcWAn99MfeSrkduFGX
BTC address: 1EY2LQzxxij7dVPSYriUjVVBAjoTY9DA5Y

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dminev

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:44:43 PM

Two paid trolls found the new theme to spread the shit Grin

An old basic rule says: "Don't feed the trolls!"

Let's wait for the CPPSRB setup to start working and test the "new" pool.
Balthazar, we wait for instructions how to use it when it's up.
antyGMO

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:45:56 PM

Two paid trolls found the new theme to spread the shit Grin

An old basic rule says: "Don't feed the trolls!"

Let's wait for the CPPSRB setup to start working and test the "new" pool.
Balthazar, we wait for instructions how to use it when it's up.

Yaa but first give my money back. Im not a troll

stahanovec
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 08:58:33 PM

Yaa but first give my money back. Im not a troll

These scammers are called trolls all, who is disagree his point and assert one's rights.

Moreover, they wrote a special script for his browsers which replaces your posts as "chicken clucking".

F*cking clowns. Smiley

Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:15:09 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 09:27:24 PM by Pivo

F*cking clowns. Smiley

Balthazar makes a serious business  Cheesy
wompeter

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 09:39:08 PM

All remaining funds (currently we have ~4400 LTC, 2000 NVC and 80 BTC) will be distrubuted between users, using 1/30 chunks.
The fees will be buffered and paid using 5-10 LTC chunks with the priority for active miners, I think.

Hi Balthazar - as I mentioned before, I'm fairly new to mining.   I admit that I have stopped mining your pool while I wait for resolution for the issues that you are having.   I had just over 10 LTC mined before your accident, which is not much I know.

I would enjoy coming back to your pool with the new setup.  As others have said, it seems to be one of the most "honest" pools out there. 

But I do not want to actively mine until I have confidence in your plans.  I don't quite understand what you are proposing above.  Are you saying that you plan on paying off the old balances by redirecting pool fees until all the old accounts are paid off?   Will this mean that you will distribute the payments manually yourself, or will we have to log in to the old interface and withdraw our funds somehow?

Thanks  Smiley
rifter390

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:24:47 PM

Your message directed me here and I have already read this entire post. I do not understand what is going on as I am new to all this. All I do know is I have almost 3 ltc on my account and would like to know how to access it. Thanks.
Balthazar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:27:48 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2013, 11:42:35 PM by Balthazar

We live in free democratic countrys, not like your big mother Russia
What a surprise, do you still believe in Santa? Smiley There are no democratic countries in exUSSR. You are a victim of brainwashing if you think otherwise. Or the brainwashing machine operator, maybe.

Originally you made the first mistake. It's not a bank or online wallet service. It's a mining pool only, and the possibility to store coins in the account isn't a part of officially declared functionality. Formally, you are responsible for your own funds, especially for such huge amounts. I can understand users with 1 or even 100 LTC. I apologize if these sentence offends someone, but I really can't understand why anyone would store more than 500 LTC in the 3rd party's wallet, it's just beyond of mine comprehension because I'm not crazy enough. I'm doing all of this just because I care about this issue and I feel the responsibility for this error, otherwise the pool would have been just closed 7 days ago. But you are trying my patience with using your incredible stupidity. I should note that isn't a very clever strategy, despite of my fault. Because your original mistake created too big problem for the both of us. And I would never say thank you for this.

I'm just tired of being courteous with egocentric liars like you. Bring the proofs or get out of here through the window. That's the end of our talk.

wompeter
Will this mean that you will distribute the payments manually yourself, or will we have to log in to the old interface and withdraw our funds somehow?
I think that payments will be sent automatically, but it's an interesting question because with automatic payments we will be able to remove old interface. But I think that it's not an option at this time. BTW, PM was sent to you.
rapeghost

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:33:13 AM

ban every user who refuses to give back the ltc.
billionaire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 12:37:04 AM

What a surprise, do you still believe in Santa? Smiley There are no democratic countries in exUSSR. You are a victim of brainwashing if you think otherwise. Or the brainwashing machine operator, maybe.

Originally you made the first mistake. It's not a bank or online wallet service. It's a mining pool only, and the possibility to store coins in the account isn't a part of officially declared functionality. Formally, you are responsible for your own funds, especially for such huge amounts. I can understand users with 1 or even 100 LTC. I apologize if these sentence offends someone, but I really can't understand why anyone would store more than 500 LTC in the 3rd party's wallet, it's just beyond of mine comprehension because I'm not crazy enough. I'm doing all of this just because I care about this issue and I feel the responsibility for this error, otherwise the pool would have been just closed 7 days ago. But you are trying my patience with using your incredible stupidity. I should note that isn't a very clever strategy, despite of my fault. Because your original mistake created too big problem for the both of us. And I would never say thank you for this.

I'm just tired of being courteous with egocentric liars like you. Bring the proofs or get out of here through the window. That's the end of our talk.

wompeter
Will this mean that you will distribute the payments manually yourself, or will we have to log in to the old interface and withdraw our funds somehow?
I think that payments will be sent automatically, but it's an interesting question because with automatic payments we will be able to remove old interface. But I think that it's not an option at this time. BTW, PM was sent to you.

Keeping 500 mined LTC in a pool is crazy, but in all fairness so is storing 7200+ LTC in a pool's hot wallet.
urgcm

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:13:15 AM

Originally you made the first mistake. It's not a bank or online wallet service. It's a mining pool only, and the possibility to store coins in the account isn't a part of officially declared functionality. Formally, you are responsible for your own funds, especially for such huge amounts. I can understand users with 1 or even 100 LTC. I apologize if these sentence offends someone, but I really can't understand why anyone would store more than 500 LTC in the 3rd party's wallet, it's just beyond of mine comprehension because I'm not crazy enough. I'm doing all of this just because I care about this issue and I feel the responsibility for this error, otherwise the pool would have been just closed 7 days ago. But you are trying my patience with using your incredible stupidity. I should note that isn't a very clever strategy, despite of my fault. Because your original mistake created too big problem for the both of us.
+100500

May i publish some calculations? Please correct me if i'm wrong.
Total funds to be returned are ~7000 LTC, right?

For good times, pool had a network calculation speed of ~2.5GH/s, and i think that in 1-2 days after problem occured, pool still had same speed.
1% of fees are ~25 MH/s. With current difficulty, it gives to owner of pool some 25000/909=27 LTC/day. Or 800 LTC/month. To pay all stolen LTCs pool needs 9 month.

For such ocasion, i think that 2% of fees (1% for real spends and 1% to cover stolen sum) is not much to spend for a good pool.
If my calculations a true (within some error) - why you dont tell people to JUST WAIT and continue to pay them their stolen LTCs by small parts?
p00chie

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:56:11 AM

wompeter

Keeping 500 mined LTC in a pool is crazy, but in all fairness so is storing 7200+ LTC in a pool's hot wallet.

I think the hot wallet was that huge because they didn't withdraw their funds Smiley
I can just sign it. You can gamble only with the amount you can afford to loose. And storing that much of LTC outside your crypted wallet is just plain stupid.

So Balth whats the news from BTC-E? Could they get something for you back?

heatgsm

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:35:28 AM

C`mon let`s get over with this thing. I loved this pool - straight, secure and fair. So Balthazar please keep it running and I will definitely join the pool. Fix the damn thing and keep it running.
antyGMO

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 09:41:16 AM

wompeter

Man, you are doing this not because of all users, but only because of you and your money. Don't lie to me cos i'm not as stupid as you think i am.

You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen. Its incredible how you can lie.
You are not really different as other people in your country.
Russia is so fucked up because of people like you, not your government etc. History tells that you people make stupid decision and cover things up, pretending it is not your foult. But in reality it is. Check out things like Katyn massacre, Smolensk etc. But one thing for sure, after some time people starting to know the real truth. It seams that you people make mess and blaming others. Its not right.
Now i don't really care about my money, because you clearly don't want to help the community of miners to recover money lost by your stupidity and run the pool with higher percentage of fee for this purpose. You care only about money, I care about the justice. I hate when people lie.

So if you call yourself honest person and helpful one, start act like good man, don't be an asshole.

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:24:28 AM

I would not be mining for a month and keeping hundreds of LTC outside my wallet, that is crazy.  Better to take payments at least once a week, even a few times a week if you have a higher hash rate,
antyGMO

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:25:36 AM

I would not be mining for a month and keeping hundreds of LTC outside my wallet, that is crazy.  Better to take payments at least once a week, even a few times a week if you have a higher hash rate,

I haven't got a chance do do so and i believed in reliability of this pool

urgcm

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:38:51 AM

You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen.
Before blaming russians - ask IP-addresses from Baltazar of those people who stealed LTCs and check their country.
antyGMO

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:42:04 AM

You Russian people are the biggest liars i ever seen.
Before blaming russians - ask IP-addresses from Baltazar of those people who stealed LTCs and check their country.

It doesnt matters. I don't care right now.
I need a money lost by his mistake, thats it.

p00chie

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:02:19 AM

so you are saying that you did not have a chance to log in from anywhere in the world to you account and press 1 button?
you weren't also not able to tell anyone else to do so for you?
sorry but this is no excuse. you were also responsible for your loss because you could have done something against it. if you are really that naive i cannot believe you lost some ltc for the first time with all that scamming is inside cryptos.

you really have to undersand that balthazar only provided a mining pool and NOT a wallet service!

antyGMO

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:05:43 AM

so you are saying that you did not have a chance to log in from anywhere in the world to you account and press 1 button?
you weren't also not able to tell anyone else to do so for you?
sorry but this is no excuse. you were also responsible for your loss because you could have done something against it. if you are really that naive i cannot believe you lost some ltc for the first time with all that scamming is inside cryptos.

you really have to undersand that balthazar only provided a mining pool and NOT a wallet service!

Ok so lets make together something right to recover this funds. Its part of my foult too and foult of pool owner, because of lack of automatic paymants and bugs in code.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: