Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:01:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
SlaveInDebt

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

Your Minion

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 03:06:32 AM

Maybe more potions are needed Dank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAuEb9L_Kvg&feature=share&list=AL94UKMTqg-9Dq_WLj-Lgnul7ADg5Rg5Tu

"A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain." - Mark Twain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peasant

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 03:29:49 AM

Geez, relax with the trolling guys. I'm not a big fan of his music at the moment or some of his past decisions or requests, but does he deserve this constant barrage? Thought this was suppose to be a community? Give it a rest.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 09:15:16 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2012, 09:38:53 AM by repentance

Geez, relax with the trolling guys. I'm not a big fan of his music at the moment or some of his past decisions or requests, but does he deserve this constant barrage? Thought this was suppose to be a community? Give it a rest.

You should probably read his entire post history.  Here's a good starting point.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=48949.msg582414#msg582414

A 5 million dollar investment now would result in a great amount of wealth in the near future.  As I make more money I will give more back to you due to the fact you catalyzed what would take much longer to accomplish.  I plan on being a billionaire one day and you will have a piece of that.  Most of this investment would go into purchasing a mansion or high-end estate.  The rest would be spent to start my plan, which consists of various business ideas that have come to me.  Once they are in full gear, I will be making ten's of thousands per month from two business alone - a chauffeur service and web hosting company.  I have will have several other sources of income aside from these.

With your help, I will be making 50-100 grand/month within a year, easily.  Plus the value of the property and assets purchased will not diminish to nothing.  Overtime, I will expand my wealth and begin larger projects that will generate millions.  This will be within 5 years, with your help.  Honestly, I could probably do it in 2-3 years and probably would.

Here we are, almost a year later and dank wants someone to buy him a car because his grand plans of last year haven't made him enough money to buy it himself.  His "business plans" for making his untold millions also seem to have changed.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 10:09:10 AM

Gee, I sure hope all this negative feedback doesn't convince me I can't reach my dreams.

You can't honestly say it's not improving.

Congratulations on becoming a Hero member  Cheesy

AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 01:13:44 PM

We can all dream can't we? Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
556j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 01:36:51 PM

Yup but when you start risking other people's money on your dreams prepare to get shit on in the forums (and in the real world).
peasant

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 03:55:05 PM

I've gone through many of his threads, and as i mentioned before i don't agree with many of his ideas or requests. It's at the point where you guys are just plain and simply picking on him, and that's wrong. The sad part is that even some mods are doing it to. Last time i checked Dank is still around and he hasn't run off with anyone's money. For that alone he deserves some respect even if you think he's crazy.
Micon
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014

FPV Drone Pilot

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 04:22:35 PM

Yup but when you start risking other people's money on your dreams prepare to get shit on in the forums (and in the real world).

I have a dream!  When all threads in all forums return over 1% per week.  Where lending isn't judged by the content of it's character, but by the quality of their marijuana-based bullshit. I have a dream!  When all lenders talk about how much they can make with "market arbitrage" and "loans and stuff" - and I have a dream when users willing to make up numbers and interest rates that make no traditional lending sense can rise up against the smart and calculating to finally overcome this FUD that has been keeping my people down for so long.  I have a dream...

I'm flying FPV race drones these days. Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MiconFPV
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2012, 05:13:12 PM

^  to roll 420 pound doobie Smiley I have a dream Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 06:30:38 PM

I've gone through many of his threads, and as i mentioned before i don't agree with many of his ideas or requests. It's at the point where you guys are just plain and simply picking on him, and that's wrong. The sad part is that even some mods are doing it to. Last time i checked Dank is still around and he hasn't run off with anyone's money. For that alone he deserves some respect even if you think he's crazy.

Agreed. It doesn't take a genius to see that Dank's ideas about money, lending and business are "different" than how most people work. Indeed, any sentient reader of just a couple of his posts could figure that out. I have to say that those ganging up on him here are not selflessly "saving" anyone from an investment mistake. The thread is 13 freakin pages long, with most of those posts criticizing him. Enough already. You think he's a bad credit risk. I get it. In fact, I got it somewhere back on page 1.

You people remind me of school bus bullies who gang up on the lone weirdo to tease him or bait him into saying something goofy so you all can then laugh at him and clap each other on the back to congratulate yourselves on how clever you are.

By the way, 1 good thing to come from all this is the Dank Soul guarantee. I love that line!  Grin
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 25, 2012, 07:31:32 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2012, 08:06:14 PM by dank

Ha, I can see how it appears that way senbon. I really just don't give a shit what people online think about me. They obviously do give a shit since they take their time to express their opinion.

My posts were a little ecstatic relating to ideas I had, but much has changed from then and my plan is more solid than ever.

I know I'm doing good things in my life, much more than negatizing people on a forum.  I will have the last laugh in the end, for one day you will know who I am.

Edit: And thank you, bitcoin.me.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 12:26:57 AM

http://www.2shared.com/audio/6iEmeLHq/Untitled__25_.html

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 03:00:43 AM

http://www.2shared.com/audio/RutK6LhE/Untitled__31_.html
http://www.2shared.com/audio/OQIOUPiB/Untitled__34_.html

yjacket

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 05:44:15 AM

This is the lowest risk deposit you could make, sorry if you can't believe that, I don't think I've done anything to prove otherwise.  Guitar is just one of the many ventures I will be successful at.  Some other businesses I will be starting will include a record label/studio, movie production company and investments in land.

Dank, this is getting ridiculous. What is it that makes you think you can be so successful in many differing investment avenues with only the experience of an 18 year old?

Seriously- your earlier posts where you were going to take a $5million loan and then buy a mansion to live in? WTF, do you know that that would probably be the worst possible thing you can do? Instead of investing in something with immediate cashflow (a business) you wanted to take a huge loan and then buy something requiring huge maintenance costs?

You need to see a psychiatrist, it sounds like you have some serious issues with mania. I hope that's the case, because i don't think you're that dumb, seeing that you've mastered successfully using a keyboard. 
peasant

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 05:59:00 AM
Last edit: August 26, 2012, 07:14:18 AM by peasant

He's crazy alright, but he might be crazy like a fox. He's made it this far without self destructing, so he must be doing something right. Keep doing your thing Dank.
CoinCidental
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

Si vis pacem, para bellum

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 06:55:42 AM

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

This is the lowest risk deposit you could make, sorry if you can't believe that, I don't think I've done anything to prove otherwise.  Guitar is just one of the many ventures I will be successful at.  Some other businesses I will be starting will include a record label/studio, movie production company and investments in land.

Dank, this is getting ridiculous. What is it that makes you think you can be so successful in many differing investment avenues with only the experience of an 18 year old?

Seriously- your earlier posts where you were going to take a $5million loan and then buy a mansion to live in? WTF, do you know that that would probably be the worst possible thing you can do? Instead of investing in something with immediate cashflow (a business) you wanted to take a huge loan and then buy something requiring huge maintenance costs?

You need to see a psychiatrist, it sounds like you have some serious issues with mania. I hope that's the case, because i don't think you're that dumb, seeing that you've mastered successfully using a keyboard.  
Because anybody can be successful at anything, but only if you believe you can be.

As I stated earlier, I admit some of my earlier requests were ecstatic, not that I couldn't pull off a loan of that size.  I've changed as a person over that time as well, I no longer feel the drive to get a big house or fancy things.

But regarding your last statement, no, I don't need some licensed professional to feed me bullshit about a nonexistent mental disorder.  If believing in your dreams and ideas is something that needs treatment, it speaks more of our society than anything else.

peasant

Cryptopreneur

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 02:55:49 PM

Agreed. Keep it up.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 03:06:11 PM

Thank you.

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 26, 2012, 05:30:46 PM

Except at contractions. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: