Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:25:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 02:24:33 PM

Fuck banks, I don't have rich friends, and my family doesn't understand me either, tough position.  It'd be nice if I could get a single loan instead of Dank Bank, but it seems there is too much paranoia when it comes to loaning to dank.

If you can't even get your friends and family to loan to you, what does that say about you?

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 02:42:27 PM

Fuck banks, I don't have rich friends, and my family doesn't understand me either, tough position.  It'd be nice if I could get a single loan instead of Dank Bank, but it seems there is too much paranoia when it comes to loaning to dank.

If you can't even get your friends and family to loan to you, what does that say about you?
First of all, I don't have friends, I have two good friends from childhood and a girl.  That's it.

Second, my family doesn't accept me for who I am.  It's hard enough to get them to understand me, let alone get loans from them.

So, tell me, what does that say about me?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 05:13:19 PM

I'll refrain from making comments based on that alone, but I will say it doesn't make you low risk.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:05:58 PM

I'll refrain from making comments based on that alone, but I will say it doesn't make you low risk.
Did I say it did?  It doesn't make me a high risk either.  Trust me when I say I will not default on my investors, or not, but don't make claims that I'm at high risk of defaulting based off nothing.

Dank Bank defaulting would mean one of two things happens; I make the egocentric decision to steal everyone's money, which won't happen because I wouldn't allow (nor want) myself to do that.  Or I default by losing all of my money and everything I have built so far this year, which won't happen because I wouldn't let myself make decisions to put me in that situation.

It's really not that complicated, Dank Bank defaulting is bad business for me, so why would I let that happen?  I'm on track to reach my goals now, I have a plan, it's been working out fine, so why would I change what I have going for me?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 07:17:50 PM

Did I say it did?  It doesn't make me a high risk either.  Trust me when I say I will not default on my investors, or not, but don't make claims that I'm at high risk of defaulting based off nothing.

Dank Bank defaulting would mean one of two things happens; I make the egocentric decision to steal everyone's money, which won't happen because I wouldn't allow (nor want) myself to do that.  Or I default by losing all of my money and everything I have built so far this year, which won't happen because I wouldn't let myself make decisions to put me in that situation.

It's really not that complicated, Dank Bank defaulting is bad business for me, so why would I let that happen?  I'm on track to reach my goals now, I have a plan, it's been working out fine, so why would I change what I have going for me?

Nobody wants to default. Just plugging your ears and saying "It can't happen because I won't let it", is naive and shows you have no idea what you're doing. Good entrepreneurs can identify their strengths and weaknesses and use it to their advantage, not just ignore and plunge ahead taking money from anyone who's dumb to give it to you with promises of totally being a millionaire and a rock star. Showing people you are aware of potential problems and have a backup plan is going to get you much more confidence in your abilities than "Can't happen won't let it".

Your family doesn't understand you and won't loan you money, your friends won't loan you money (how"rich" they are shouldn't matter since your stated minimum deposit is ~100 bucks), and you have very minimal success on an anonymous basis on an internet forum. There's one constant among all these situations, you. Might want to evaluate that while you're still young.

finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 07:28:07 PM

Dank,

I think the main issue people have is that since you insist on remaining anonymous, you could easily take the money with no consequences (besides guilt, and we know for a fact that feeling guilty doesn't stop some people from stealing). It would be an egocentric decision to take the money, but people make those kinds of decisions all the time. Do you see why people are skeptical? Transacting 500 dollars worth of bitcoins with a totally anonymous person on the internet was, in my mind, a gamble. The fact that you are anonymous is what makes this a high risk investment, at least in the eyes of everyone else.

Obviously, I don't think dank is trying to scam. His personality on this forum has been very consistent and unique, to say the least. I think he is an honest person and a really big dreamer. But, it is stil possible that dank's account is just an elaborate scam, simply because he remains anonymous. If dank's account is just an elaborate scam, it is a very creative one and not anything I could have come up with myself. He has been around here for a long time, and I think a scammer would have made off with the same loans that dank repaid long ago.

I am of the opinion that dank has other reasons for being anonymous. For one, he is very open about his cannabis use. It would be easy for someone to imagine dank being a drug dealer of sorts, and drug dealers can be busted for things they say on the internet.

I am looking forward to the day when dank is no longer anonymous.
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 07:33:20 PM

Did I say it did?  It doesn't make me a high risk either.  Trust me when I say I will not default on my investors, or not, but don't make claims that I'm at high risk of defaulting based off nothing.

Can we make a claim that you are at high risk of defaulting because the interest rates you pay are ridiculous and unsustainable, and the moment you miss a payment or try to reduce the rate, you will cause a bank run on your holdings, causing your entire operation to implode?
Just offering a variable interest rate based on your actual investment returns, and publishing something about what kind of returns you get based on deposits, even without revealing how you make the money, will improve your credibility.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 07:35:45 PM

I don't see why releasing your information to one of the big lenders to get a loan is such a problem? It will remain 100% private unless you screw up... you could even pay under 12% per month in interest....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 08:15:07 PM

Nobody wants to default. Just plugging your ears and saying "It can't happen because I won't let it", is naive and shows you have no idea what you're doing. Good entrepreneurs can identify their strengths and weaknesses and use it to their advantage, not just ignore and plunge ahead taking money from anyone who's dumb to give it to you with promises of totally being a millionaire and a rock star. Showing people you are aware of potential problems and have a backup plan is going to get you much more confidence in your abilities than "Can't happen won't let it".

Your family doesn't understand you and won't loan you money, your friends won't loan you money (how"rich" they are shouldn't matter since your stated minimum deposit is ~100 bucks), and you have very minimal success on an anonymous basis on an internet forum. There's one constant among all these situations, you. Might want to evaluate that while you're still young.
You don't understand that my plan is full of back up plans, which is what makes it so good.  That's why a default will not happen.  You also fail to realize the power of belief.  I believe I will become a globally known musician, so it will happen.

My friends would definitely loan me money, however, they don't have money to loan.  I've completed over two dozen transactions, I wouldn't call that minimum success, Dank Bank is still running strong, is it not?

Dank,

I think the main issue people have is that since you insist on remaining anonymous, you could easily take the money with no consequences (besides guilt, and we know for a fact that feeling guilty doesn't stop some people from stealing). It would be an egocentric decision to take the money, but people make those kinds of decisions all the time. Do you see why people are skeptical? Transacting 500 dollars worth of bitcoins with a totally anonymous person on the internet was, in my mind, a gamble. The fact that you are anonymous is what makes this a high risk investment, at least in the eyes of everyone else.

Obviously, I don't think dank is trying to scam. His personality on this forum has been very consistent and unique, to say the least. I think he is an honest person and a really big dreamer. But, it is stil possible that dank's account is just an elaborate scam, simply because he remains anonymous. If dank's account is just an elaborate scam, it is a very creative one and not anything I could have come up with myself. He has been around here for a long time, and I think a scammer would have made off with the same loans that dank repaid long ago.

I am of the opinion that dank has other reasons for being anonymous. For one, he is very open about his cannabis use. It would be easy for someone to imagine dank being a drug dealer of sorts, and drug dealers can be busted for things they say on the internet.

I am looking forward to the day when dank is no longer anonymous.
I'm not that anonymous, TangibleCryptography knows my bank account info, various users I've traded with know my name, now eroxors has my name and address.  Is that not enough info if I were to run with the money?  What else do I need to provide, an ID which could have been easily photoshoped?

There's two kinds of people, those that help others and those that help their self.  I am the former, though I haven't been all my life, I am now and that's what I stand by.  Karma is real, and she's a bitch, so there's no better way to help yourself than by helping other people.

If I was doing anything illegal, I would have picked a better name.  I do not care to have my name plastered on the internet, at this time.  I look forward to that day as well, but I will leave it up to you all to figure out who I am.  Perhaps my music will reveal clues with time.

Rassah, I'm aware the interest rates are somewhat high, they were set that way when I had a high demand for deposits.  Rates are subject to change for new investors so I can adjust accordingly to my need of investments.  Depending on how my ventures go, I may or may not keep Dank Bank around, but if I choose to stop, it'll only be after I return the principle investments.

Andrew, there's no specific lender I trust for that.  I think there information I've shared with the people I do business with should suffice.

AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 08:21:43 PM

Well 1 more person should not be a problem.... I actually have credit, a mortgage, couple cars.... and I had no problem letting my ID go for a loan I required.... Made my life easier.... Smiley I guess it depends how much $$$ you're looking for....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 08:29:48 PM

That's true, I'd be willing to meet someone for the right amount.  But there is no one on this forum I really trust.  Wait a second, except senbonzakura.  That's it.  I wouldn't mind showing him ID.

AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 08:48:10 PM

That's true, I'd be willing to meet someone for the right amount.  But there is no one on this forum I really trust.  Wait a second, except senbonzakura.  That's it.  I wouldn't mind showing him ID.

Well just because people give you a hard time doesn't mean that their not trust worthy... Smiley Good-luck with your endeavors Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 08:48:51 PM

So there's no reason for you to trust anyone, but they should trust you with their money because you say so?

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 08:56:52 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2012, 12:40:41 AM by dank

That's true, I'd be willing to meet someone for the right amount.  But there is no one on this forum I really trust.  Wait a second, except senbonzakura.  That's it.  I wouldn't mind showing him ID.

So there's no reason for you to trust anyone, but they should trust you with their money because you say so?
As I said, there's different kinds of people, I know what kind I am.  I can trust myself, do you know how much you can trust yourself?

Thank you Andrew and SMTB.

Updated Dank Glass logo.  Dank Glass will sell a variety of quality pipes for BTC.

AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2012, 09:04:20 PM

ahhh... That's nice.... Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 09:05:02 PM

dank sent me his ID just now via pm

another +1, dank.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2012, 11:49:13 PM

Updated OP.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 12:09:44 AM

Can people stop attacking dank?

I mean I find the idea of >3% per week profits to be hard to believe but pages and pages and pages of attacking him?  What is the point? Anyone who is invested is obviously not moved by it.  Anyone not invested has 19 pages of warning signs.  Does anyone think 21 pages is going to be a better deterrent.  Just seems kind pointless to keep piling on him.
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 12:13:25 AM

Yeah people need to cheer up around here Tongue

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 12:18:01 AM

Maybe if Dank changes his name to "Buccaneer" and pays 7% interest people will send him 500 000 bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: