Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Bank Deposits - dank's soul is claimed! - New music Nov 30th  (Read 128824 times)
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 12:43:06 AM

Maybe if Dank changes his name to "Buccaneer" and pays 7% interest people will send him 500 000 bitcoins.

Or try, IAMYOURGOD......... and offer 10% and you'll get 1million BTC..... People are already sending that dude with no mouth money....

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
IveBeenBit

Activity: 449
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 12:51:56 AM

Dank, I'm tired of people coming through here and using you as their punching bag. I'd like to deposit with your bank under the soul guarantee to show my support. Can I send you BTC12 and receive 2.2% per week for one month?

I was initially going to only loan BTC10, but twelve has always been a lucky number for me, so I'd prefer BTC12 for this loan. I will be asking for return of my principal in one month.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 12:59:30 AM

Dank, I'm tired of people coming through here and using you as their punching bag. I'd like to deposit with your bank under the soul guarantee to show my support. Can I send you BTC12 and receive 2.2% per week for one month?

I was initially going to only loan BTC10, but twelve has always been a lucky number for me, so I'd prefer BTC12 for this loan. I will be asking for return of my principal in one month.
Certainly, I appreciate your support.  You can use the address in my signature to deposit.  Thank you.  Smiley

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 01:02:25 AM

Nice, Looks good on ya Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 01:05:10 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2012, 01:19:18 AM by Rarity

Updated Dank Glass logo.  Dank Glass will sell a variety of quality pipes for BTC.

Drugs are a terrible scourge upon the human race.  They ruin people's health, their relationships, and their mental and bodily clarity.  You should be ashamed to consider such a business plan and I hope you reconsider.  You should also note that the sale of paraphernalia intended for illegal use is itself a crime in most civilized countries.  Anyone who has fallen victim to drugs and is considering a purchase from this man can find the best help available here.

You should not dilute the brand of your profitable and honest banking business with this sort of shady nonsense.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 01:20:56 AM

Updated Dank Glass logo.  Dank Glass will sell a variety of quality pipes for BTC.

Drugs are a terrible scourge upon the human race.  They ruin people's health, their relationships, and their mental and bodily clarity.  You should be ashamed to consider such a business plan and I hope you reconsider.  You should also note that the sale of paraphernalia intended for illegal use is itself a crime in most civilized countries.  Anyone who has fallen victim to drugs and is considering a purchase from this man can find the best help available here.
Well, I'll start with your first statement.  How are drugs bad?  Drugs are inanimate objects.  What about the drugs made for the purpose of improving your health?  Are those bad?  What about the drugs that makeup your brain?  People ruin their own health and relationships, but many will use drugs as a scapegoat because they're too weak to admit otherwise.

Are there some bad drugs?  Sure.  Heroin probably won't help your life too much, nor prescription drugs.  There are also drugs that do wonders by allowing humans to empathize and open up with each other.  There are drugs that allow you to explore your conscience, but I suppose that's a bad thing?

Is cannabis bad?  An all natural, highly medicinal, cancer curing, drug that's never killed a single soul?

Drugs don't control people, people control (or lack) their drug use.  And don't say you don't use drugs, there are plenty of ways to stimulate the chemicals in your brain other than taking a substance.

Why is it okay to sit idly watching TV all day, and/or to eat vast quantities of horrible food that diminishes your health?  You do realize over 90% of drug related fatalities are caused by legal drugs?

Even if drugs were the most terrible infliction upon us humans, what would you do to fight it?  Make them illegal and create a half trillion dollar global market?  Where dealers can sell to kids without regulation of quality?  Or what if drugs were all legal, regulated and people were properly educated?  Then those who choose to put harmful chemicals in their body can finally let natural selection have it's role.  Then there wouldn't be thousands of murders related to drugs.  Then we wouldn't have people losing their freedom for putting something in their body.

I don't know about you, but I don't need the government to tell me what is okay to put in my body.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
IveBeenBit

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 01:28:21 AM

Certainly, I appreciate your support.  You can use the address in my signature to deposit.  Thank you.  Smiley

OK, done. Since it's already late in the day we can just use September 1 to start calculating interest. You can return the principal to me on October 1. Actually, you can repay on October 6 to give you a full 5 weeks. That way it's simple and we don't have to worry about prorating the interest.

Thank you.
AndrewBUD

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 01:32:18 AM

You should not dilute the brand of your profitable and honest banking business with this sort of shady nonsense.

Well you best not be drinking any coffee or tea because IMO it's as bad of a drug as marijuana..... Caffeine has worse side affects from over use than marijuana.... You only think it's bad because they tell you it's bad. In Canada it is not illegal to be high or to have paraphernalia. Are we not a civilized country?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

trading

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Rarity

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Look upon me, BitcoinTalk, for I...am...Rarity!

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 01:33:15 AM

How are drugs bad?

Illegal addictive drugs like Meth, Marijuana, and Crack are bad because they are addictive and lead to many deaths.  It is simply a lie to suggest Marijuana doesn't kill people.  Overdose may not kill you directly, but addiction is often linked with suicide and depression and addicted individuals make terrible choices because of their drug use.

Overall, marijuana is the most prevalent illegal drug detected in impaired drivers, fatally injured drivers, and motor vehicle crash victims.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/drugged-driving

There are drugs that allow you to explore your conscience, but I suppose that's a bad thing?

Such drugs only offer false insight into consciousness and spirituality and are dangerous to use.  Countries that have made the terrible decision to tolerate their use have been confronted with reality and been forced to back down.  Drugs do not put you on a bridge to clarity or freedom, only to deception and death.

While the dried variety, which provides even stronger hallucinations, is already illegal, the decision to ban fresh magic - or psilocybin - mushrooms was taken after a 17-year-old French girl jumped to her death from one of Amsterdam's canal bridges in March after taking them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/3441105/Magic-mushrooms-banned-in-Netherlands.html

Drugs don't control people, people control (or lack) their drug use.  And don't say you don't use drugs

Addiction is a disease recognized by medical doctors, it robs people of their ability to control their use.  I have never used any illegal drugs or dangerous currently legal recreational substances such as tobacco or alcohol and I never will.

Why is it okay to sit idly watching TV all day, and/or to eat vast quantities of horrible food that diminishes your health?

Absolutely not okay, but I'm not sure what your two wrongs make a right approach is trying to accomplish in this discussion.

Even if drugs were the most terrible infliction upon us humans, what would you do to fight it?  

You take strong efforts to create the tough laws necessary to reduce drug use as much as is humanly possible.  The country of Singapore is an excellent model in which harsh penalties have been extremely effective in reducing use.  It is a lie to suggest prohibition does not work.

I don't know about you, but I don't need the government to tell me what is okay to put in my body.

You are clearly a drug user, and most likely an addict in denial of how little control you truly have.  I can only hope your government does help you one day or you see the light and seek out help yourself.

"Money is like manure: Spread around, it helps things grow. Piled up in one place, it just stinks."
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 01:46:46 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2012, 02:20:08 AM by dank

How are drugs bad?

Illegal addictive drugs like Meth, Marijuana, and Crack are bad because they are addictive and lead to many deaths.  It is simply a lie to suggest Marijuana doesn't kill people.  Overdose may not kill you directly, but addiction is often linked with suicide and depression and addicted individuals make terrible choices because of their drug use.

You cannot be physically addicted to cannabis.  You can be mentally 'addicted' to anything.  That's funny though, I recall cannabis helping my depression when I was on the brink of suicide.

Overall, marijuana is the most prevalent illegal drug detected in impaired drivers, fatally injured drivers, and motor vehicle crash victims.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/drugged-driving

Because it stays in your body up to four weeks after ingestion.  Because your body welcomes it.  Doesn't mean they were high when the accident happened.

There are drugs that allow you to explore your conscience, but I suppose that's a bad thing?

Such drugs only offer false insight into consciousness and spirituality and are dangerous to use.  Countries that have made the terrible decision to tolerate their use have been confronted with reality and been forced to back down.  Drugs do not put you on a bridge to clarity or freedom, only to deception and death.

Oh no!  My dreams of becoming a guitarist are all false?!  You're telling me things I've experienced weren't real?!  But I saw them!  And what you see is real, right?  Life is but a dream, after all.

While the dried variety, which provides even stronger hallucinations, is already illegal, the decision to ban fresh magic - or psilocybin - mushrooms was taken after a 17-year-old French girl jumped to her death from one of Amsterdam's canal bridges in March after taking them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/netherlands/3441105/Magic-mushrooms-banned-in-Netherlands.html

One person kills themselves, possibly because they realized how shitty their life was and wanted to die, so we should outlaw it?  What about the 1/3 teens that kill themselves while drunk?

Drugs don't control people, people control (or lack) their drug use.  And don't say you don't use drugs

Addiction is a disease recognized by medical doctors, it robs people of their ability to control their use.  I have never used any illegal drugs or dangerous currently legal recreational substances such as tobacco or alcohol and I never will.

Addiction is 95% mental, I'm sure you're addicted to a few things as well.  Doctors rob people of their ability to control their use by convincing them it's a disease.  That's too bad, you're missing a lot in life.

Why is it okay to sit idly watching TV all day, and/or to eat vast quantities of horrible food that diminishes your health?

Absolutely not okay, but I'm not sure what your two wrongs make a right approach is trying to accomplish in this discussion.

No, it is ok, because it's their life, I'm not going to outlaw TVs and fast food because people destroy their selves with them.

Even if drugs were the most terrible infliction upon us humans, what would you do to fight it?  

You take strong efforts to create the tough laws necessary to reduce drug use as much as is humanly possible.  The country of Singapore is an excellent model in which harsh penalties have been extremely effective in reducing use.  It is a lie to suggest prohibition does not work.

Statistically, no, prohibition doesn't work.  America, the great founder of the war on (some) drugs, has the highest drug use.  While Portugal, a country that has decriminalized drugs, has seen over a 50% reduction since decriminalizing.  Weird.

You are clearly a drug user, and most likely an addict in denial of how little control you truly have.  I can only hope your government does help you one day or you see the light and seek out help yourself.

You got that part right, you, I and everyone else is a drug user.  Ever felt happy?  Or sad?  Or love?  Or had a dream?  Those are the drugs altering your conscience.
And by the way, I'm not a habitual drug user, or drug addict as you would say.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:01:56 AM

Certainly, I appreciate your support.  You can use the address in my signature to deposit.  Thank you.  Smiley

OK, done. Since it's already late in the day we can just use September 1 to start calculating interest. You can return the principal to me on October 1. Actually, you can repay on October 6 to give you a full 5 weeks. That way it's simple and we don't have to worry about prorating the interest.

Thank you.
Thanks again, you have been added to the list.  Please, PM me the return address I should use.

Dank Bank interest rates have been lowered for new deposits due to decreased demand and for increased stability/sustainability.

IveBeenBit

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:19:27 AM

Thanks again, you have been added to the list.  Please, PM me the return address I should use.

Dank Bank interest rates have been lowered for new deposits due to decreased demand and for increased stability/sustainability.

Woot! I'm the last of the depositors to be offered 2+% interest!  Grin

Also, thank you for adding the explanation of the soul guarantee to the OP. I have no doubt my coins are safe with you.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:24:25 AM

Woot! I'm the last of the depositors to be offered 2+% interest!  Grin

Also, thank you for adding the explanation of the soul guarantee to the OP. I have no doubt my coins are safe with you.
I'm glad you feel that I'm trustworthy, that means a lot.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2012, 02:28:22 AM

I hope dank sells a  bong shaped like a my little pony. Also more people die  every year from prescription drug abuse than die from heroin and cocaine combined.

Tittiez

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:33:31 AM

Your dank enough that if I ever get anything back from pirate I might deposit with you. Smiley
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:35:22 AM

Quote from: Rarity
I have never used any illegal drugs or dangerous currently legal recreational substances such as tobacco or alcohol and I never will.
So, you are hardly in a position to make an informed judgement or even an 'educated' claim in regards to the subject, correct ?

Drugs do not put you on a bridge to clarity or freedom, only to deception and death.
This obviously stems from your in-depth experiences, correct ?

It is simply a lie to suggest Marijuana doesn't kill people.  Overdose may not kill you directly, but addiction is often linked with suicide and depression and addicted individuals make terrible choices because of their drug use.
Unfortunately, marijuana has a grand total of ZERO of the effects you describe above, most of all, the ability to 'overdose'.

I can only hope your government does help you......
Call me crazy, but.... REPUBLICAN AMERICAN much ? ....'Red State' ?

....... in denial of how little control you truly have.
..as opposed to being in denial of how little personal freedom you truly have ?

Countries that have made the terrible decision to tolerate their use have been confronted with reality and been forced to back down.
I am going to guess that you don't travel much ?
Sure, I will take the 'gimme' answer and spew Amsterdam..... 99.99% 'Pot-Heads', 0.01% Crack/Cocaine/Meth-heads.
You should really look at some statistics in regards to crime, quality of life and State Sponsored Drug Rehabilitation and Support programs there.

It is a lie to suggest prohibition does not work.
It depends what the desired outcome of 'WORKED' is, in your statement.
Does it work, to allow for free markets to emerge and the accumulation of wealth by opportunists at large ? THEN YES, it works.

You are clearly a 'Red State' American who suffers from something worse than drugs could ever accomplish.
It is quite comforting to see a 'statistic' and 'stereotype' first hand. As much as I applaud your efforts to spread your conservative views, I feel sorry for the boring, yet predictable life that you must have led.
Wow.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:37:57 AM

Your dank enough that if I ever get anything back from pirate I might deposit with you. Smiley
Awesome, glad to hear.  Hope all goes well.

Very nice, bitlane.

bitcoinbear

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:39:12 AM

Meh. Drugs are bad, ok. I dont use any myself (except for caffeine, ibuprofen, acetaminophen, occasionally ethanol, calcium carbonate, acetylsalicylic acid, pseudominophen, etc) but that doesn't mean other people should not have the choice to use them. I bet you even use some drugs yourself. You probably have mind altering drugs growing in your own back yard. (My wife grows salvia and morning glories because they have pretty flowers). Who is to say one particular chemical is evil?

This seems rather off-topic, should these posts be split into a separate thread?

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
bitcoinbear

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:44:15 AM

I have never used any illegal drugs or dangerous currently legal recreational substances such as tobacco or alcohol and I never will.

Have you ever taken a dose of NyQuil when you had a cold?

It is a lie to suggest prohibition does not work.
It depends what the desired outcome of 'WORKED' is, in your statement.
Does it work, to allow for free markets to emerge and the accumulation of wealth by opportunists at large ? THEN YES, it works.

Perhaps we can say prohibition has worked because it keeps so many law-enforcement officers so busy, and gives them great excuses to knock down doors in the middle of the night?

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 01, 2012, 02:50:19 AM

I think Rarity got the message.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: