Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
PayCon (CON)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:37:05 PM

Only 2 weeks left until the upgraded wallet. It passes so fast because the Euro Cup.  Grin

Lets hope so.

There is some funding that is needed before new wallets can be created. If you would like to donate towards the development of new wallets please do so, PQ1EaFtr5yG3yHRcqNGro3NeL3WX5V9gG7.

CryptoTech is doing what he can to get the wallets done but we need the support of the community.
How much do you guys need to get the wallets done?

CryptoTech has someone that is willing to help. It is $500 total with $250 up front.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PayCon (CON)

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:50:08 PM

Only 2 weeks left until the upgraded wallet. It passes so fast because the Euro Cup.  Grin

Lets hope so.

There is some funding that is needed before new wallets can be created. If you would like to donate towards the development of new wallets please do so, PQ1EaFtr5yG3yHRcqNGro3NeL3WX5V9gG7.

CryptoTech is doing what he can to get the wallets done but we need the support of the community.

You should ask Vegasguy. I think he can make you a good offer as a long term CON supporter.
~CryptCo

So the next step in the plan is to heavily promote our wallet compiling services. To bring value to fly, we will only accept fly. For those of you not aware, here is what we are offering. Its in the price of btc, and customer must buy equivalent of fly:

We are able to compile for the following platforms:
Windows 32 bit and 64 bit - .06 BTC for either or .12 BTC for both
Mac OS .1 BTC
Rasberry Pi .1 BTC
Android .3 BTC (Includes required backend server hosting, free forever. This electrum server is hosted at our datacenter with our lightning fast 1Gps upload and download speed on our own private fiber optic internet)

SPECIAL NOTES ON ANDROID WALLETS

There are 3 options for android wallets we can compile, and its important to know the differences. There are pros and cons to each.

OPTION 1:

We can create a typical android wallet that is lightweight and works well even on older android based phones. This is the "Lightweight,NON staking version". It does not stake (POS) and it does NOT store its blockchain on the phone. Making it lightweight and fast. Cost is .3 btc (Non negotiable).

OPTION 2:

We can also create the second kind of Android wallet that is better suited for much newer and more powerful phones like the Samsung Galaxy S4 or S5.
This version acts almost identical to the desktop version where it DOES have the blockchain stored on the phone, and it can stake blocks.
This kind of wallet does NOT require any kind of server and runs completely from the phone. The downside is it will drain the battery on the phone at a much more rapid rate, and it will produce more heat.
I cant tell you to what extent this version will drain the battery, or how much extra heat will be created, because each phone will react differently, so please dont ask. Cost is 1 btc, non negotiable. Paid upfront.

OPTION 3:

There is a third option which is the best option and that is to have us create BOTH. That way your user can download the staking version and see how it reacts with their phone.
If it drains the battery too fast, they can download the "Lite" version that does not stake. Cost for both is 1.2 BTC. Paid upfront, non negotiable.

With our powerful data center and lightning fast internet we are able to offer the fastest seed nodes and Block explorers in the world!! Here is the prices for seed nodes and block explorers :

6 months of block explorer .06 BTC
12 months of block explorer .1 BTC FLY
6 months of seed nodes .06 BTC
12 months of seed nodes .1 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 6 months costs: .9 BTC

Purchase of both seed nodes and block explorer for 12 months costs: .15 BTC

As we have 3 full time very talented devs, there are many other services that we offer. We also have 2 extremely talented graphics artists that can give your wallet a new look.

We can also code custom UI and custom graphics for your wallet. Custom graphics for your wallet will be accepted in the form of btc only and is at the cost of .5 btc - 1 btc depending on your needs. 1btc is the extreme UI change (SEE XDE2 wallet):

We will contact him and find out if he can help. Thank you for the information.
cryptotech

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 01:51:24 AM

Lets hope so.

You should ask Vegasguy. I think he can make you a good offer as a long term CON supporter.
~CryptCo

I have spoken with vegasguy.  He is really busy with FlyCoin and XDE2 right now.  We have discussed some things concerning CON though. 
SimonTower

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:08:24 AM

The point is Con HAS a team and working on it. We have more time to buy and stake at this ridiculous price.
SimonTower

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:43:53 AM

Yobit CON Wallet is OFF

https://yobit.net/en/trade/CON/BTC

Deposit CON
Wallet status: Maintenance

CON wallet is online again!
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:42:32 PM

Guys with regard to Yobit. Any wallet that does not move a block for 30 minutes goes into maintainace mode. When a new block stakes then it resyncs. Cant tell you their logic on this, but thats how it is. The new team behind con has reached out to us. Let me get some stuff squared away on my own projects and I will see what I can do.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
SimonTower

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:57:46 PM

Guys with regard to Yobit. Any wallet that does not move a block for 30 minutes goes into maintainace mode. When a new block stakes then it resyncs. Cant tell you their logic on this, but thats how it is. The new team behind con has reached out to us. Let me get some stuff squared away on my own projects and I will see what I can do.

Vegas

What a post! Thank You very much!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:15:13 PM

Vegas

I support this project for many reasons. Primarily , Crestington is a close friend of mine. Secondly I see you guys are struggling. Con is a fantastic project, and I cannot forget that when I began to code fly and was struggling myself, there was only one person that came, and took the time to show me. Crestington actually called me on the phone and spent hours walking me through what to do. So I dont forget things like that. He never asked for anything, but I sent him a nice batch of Con anyway. So CON carries a special place in my heart. I was once the top holder with 1 mil con, but sadly had to sell it off to get my own projects moving. So Im very attached to Con. My only concern is that rumors will start spreading that im taking over CON, and that is NOT the case. Im simply here to help you guys get moving again. Thats all.

Please give me an idea on what needs to be done first. Lets tackle one thing at a time. Whats the most major thing you guys want done?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
cryptotech

Activity: 393

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 04:19:17 PM

Vegas

I support this project for many reasons. Primarily , Crestington is a close friend of mine. Secondly I see you guys are struggling. Con is a fantastic project, and I cannot forget that when I began to code fly and was struggling myself, there was only one person that came, and took the time to show me. Crestington actually called me on the phone and spent hours walking me through what to do. So I dont forget things like that. He never asked for anything, but I sent him a nice batch of Con anyway. So CON carries a special place in my heart. I was once the top holder with 1 mil con, but sadly had to sell it off to get my own projects moving. So Im very attached to Con. My only concern is that rumors will start spreading that im taking over CON, and that is NOT the case. Im simply here to help you guys get moving again. Thats all.

Please give me an idea on what needs to be done first. Lets tackle one thing at a time. Whats the most major thing you guys want done?

Vegas

VegasGuy and myself have been in touch regarding the future of CON.  He has given me a lot of advice towards the future of CON.  I personally like the idea of a new start for CON.  We've already got a new look, new logo.  To begin new clean code base, with new clean chain.  This obviously would require a Coin Swap; however, i think the pros out weight the cons, no pun intended.  New chain equals the opportunity to lower inflation by swapping the currently coin supply of approx. 23million CON down to 230k 0r 2.3million CON.  Also, we would lower the PoS rewards to keep inflation lower from the start this time.  With this new code base with be the implementation of PoSP.  I would to get everyone opinion on adding PoW back to CON as well.  This would give CON a completely new start. Thoughts?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:14:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 08:43:46 PM by vegasguy

Cryptotech has contacted me to step in and help with the reorganization of paycon. What you are about to read is simply a proposal. It needs to be discussed by the community. Its not final , and anything can be negotiated or changed.  After looking at the big picture, Ive advised him to do the following:

Perform a swap bringing the total paycon to around 250k con. The current money supply is close to 23 million. This is why its value has fallen so badly.

So in short if everything is agreeable youll get 1 of the new paycon for every 100 old con coins you turn in, making con extremely rare and much more valuable.
Here are the rest of the specs we are proposing:

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
Pow is up to you guys. We need feedback. It could be a hybrid of POS and POW or POS only.
New chain.
Completely new wallet with a new look (All new graphics)
Superblocks
And everything else that paycon had. We may leave Tor out, as its only created headaches.
If the community decides this is what they want then my team will move forward and then open the swap.
The swap will stay open for 30 days. No con will be swapped after that.
My team will be managing con during this time.
Once all work is completed, and swap is finished, it will be turned back over to Cryptotech and his team.
To cover the costs of my team and its development and to cover current costs and future costs for Cryptotech, there will be a 10% premine added.
Also to continue the life of con, there will be a 1% tx fee that will go to the dev fund wallet on every transaction. I will receive no part of this.

It would be in your best interest to stay open minded and discuss this. If something drastic doesnt happen, paycon is dead. I know many people dont like premines, BUT it will completely put paycon back on track. So, we are NOT asking you for your BTC. I am certainly against dumping premines and hurting the coins I care about the most. So lets open an intelligent discussion.

For those of you that are not familiar with me. Ive done a few swaps. Fly coin came from a swap. It started out from another coin at 19 sats and is now solid at 128,000 sats.  See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Also my other swap was XDE which was totally dead. Today its THE highest priced altcoin @$22 a coin!!!     See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
Thanks
Vegas

elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 08:55:09 PM

Seems vegas is dead keen on destroying any credibility he had left. Killing his precious FLY coin with every greedy attempt to resurrect new coins and grab the majority for himself.
Team FLY are known and proven scammers.

Premines and ongoing transaction fees is his new model, yesterday there was no talk of premines or fees paid to any individual for CON. Strange that.

XDE2 was a hostile takeover, full of greed and lies and team fly owns all of the supply, can stake faster than anyone else, nobody will go near it.
He tried the same thing there, offered to help with laughable swaps that saw his team take all the coins and setup an ongoing payment to themselves, when the community loudly voiced it disapproval, he went and did it anyway, now there are two XDE coins.

Do your own research before committing this coin to pure death.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1323006.60
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:21:03 PM

Premines and ongoing transaction fees is his new model

So Elgimpo was one of those that held XDE. I told him over and over that when I take it over, it will go from dead to the moon. He is kicking himself now that it went from worthless to $22 a coin(The highest priced altcoin , EVER) . I DID try to tell him.  Now he is sick when he sees the price.

See, whats controversial is premines. Elgimpo and many others believe that devs should work for free. How is that working for you? They HATE people like myself that charge for my service, and they call it a scam. If you ask for evidence of a scam, he cant show you anything, other than the fact that I charged a premine to raise a coin from the dead to Saturn. The new age is here were teams will charge for their work. If thats not for you, then choose out.

Vegas

SimonTower

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:23:57 PM

Cryptotech has contacted me to step in and help with the reorganization of paycon. What you are about to read is simply a proposal. It needs to be discussed by the community. Its not final , and anything can be negotiated or changed.  After looking at the big picture, Ive advised him to do the following:

Perform a swap bringing the total paycon to around 250k con. The current money supply is close to 23 million. This is why its value has fallen so badly.

So in short if everything is agreeable youll get 1 of the new paycon for every 100 old con coins you turn in, making con extremely rare and much more valuable.

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
Pow is up to you guys. We need feedback. It could be a hybrid of POS and POW or POS only.
New chain.
Superblocks
And everything else that paycon had. We may leave Tor out, as its only created headaches.
If the community decides this is what they want then my team will move forward and then open the swap.
Once all work is completed, and swap is finished, it will be turned back over to Cryptotech and his team.
To cover the costs of my team and its development and to cover current costs and future costs for Cryptotech, there will be a 10% premine added.
Also to continue the life of con, there will be a 1% tx fee that will go to the dev fund wallet on every transaction. I will receive no part of this.

It would be in your best interest to stay open minded and discuss this. If something drastic doesnt happen, paycon is dead. I know many people dont like premines, BUT it will completely put paycon back on track. So, we are NOT asking you for your BTC. I am certainly against dumping premines and hurting the coins I care about the most. So lets open an intelligent discussion.

For those of you that are not familiar with me. Ive done a few swaps. Fly coin came from a swap. It started out from another coin at 19 sats and is now solid at 128,000 sats.  See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1316737.0

Also my other swap was XDE which was totally dead. Today its THE highest priced altcoin @$22 a coin!!!     See : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1310435.0
Thanks
Vegas

I don't care the premine if the team won't disappeared after their dump. 1% fee is okay for me, I really hope the rest of us will be accepted too. The process is looking good too but in this case we should reach a bigger exchange at launch or the new one will die shortly.

My choice is the pure PoS or PoW+PoS with multiple algos. Check the Digitalcoin's solution(3 algos: X11,sha, scrypt). You should make a code what use the 4 main algos (SHA256, Scrypt, X11, Ethereum) with some PoS. That would be the best if You could do that and this idea is really unique. Wink
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:27:24 PM

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
New chain.
Superblocks

Thanks
Vegas

I don't care the premine if the team won't disappeared after their dump. 1% fee is okay for me, I really hope the rest of us will be accepted too. The process is looking good too but in this case we should reach a bigger exchange at launch or the new one will die shortly.

My choice is the pure PoS or PoW+PoS with multiple algos. Check the Digitalcoin's solution(3 algos: X11,sha, scrypt). You should make a code what use the 4 main algos (SHA256, Scrypt, X11, Ethereum) with some PoS. That would be the best if You could do that and this idea is really unique. Wink

I did the swap with xde2 on January 1st 2016. I still hold 99.9% of my premine. I sell a tiny bit every few weeks and only on the sell side. If this goes through my wallet addy will be made public as as I did with fly and xde2, my wallet addy will NEVER change.

Vegas

SimonTower

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 09:56:47 PM

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
New chain.
Superblocks

Thanks
Vegas

I did the swap with xde2 on January 1st 2016. I still hold 99.9% of my premine. I sell a tiny bit every few weeks and only on the sell side. If this goes through my wallet addy will be made public as as I did with fly and xde2, my wallet addy will NEVER change.

Vegas

"my wallet addy will be made public" - You convinced me. Wink
PayCon (CON)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:29:40 PM

The point is Con HAS a team and working on it. We have more time to buy and stake at this ridiculous price.

Now is a good time to buy while CON's price is so low.
PayCon (CON)

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:42:49 PM

Vegas

Vegas

We are glad to have you here and apart of CON.
elgimpo

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:49:40 PM

Premines and ongoing transaction fees is his new model

So Elgimpo was one of those that held XDE. I told him over and over that when I take it over, it will go from dead to the moon. He is kicking himself now that it went from worthless to $22 a coin(The highest priced altcoin , EVER) . I DID try to tell him.  Now he is sick when he sees the price.

See, whats controversial is premines. Elgimpo and many others believe that devs should work for free. How is that working for you? They HATE people like myself that charge for my service, and they call it a scam. If you ask for evidence of a scam, he cant show you anything, other than the fact that I charged a premine to raise a coin from the dead to Saturn. The new age is here were teams will charge for their work. If thats not for you, then choose out.

Vegas

Yes I hold XDE. Still do. Its worth 10 times more than your failed XDE premine shitcoin. So much for your call of dead to Saturn. Just more lies.
Your XDE takeover bid was put to a vote by your own choice and when the vast majority of holders voted against it, you deleted the vote from the thread and did it anyway. You cannot justify this action and it proves without doubt you are not a man of your word and should not be trusted. You secured a gigantic premine for yourself and your team through a deceitful swap. That still wasnt enough though, you needed to create super wallets for you and your team that stake more than anyone else possibly could. What chance do you honestly give this coin. There is a reason its well known as a scam coin even though you try to cover up what happened by moderating any discussion about it.

You also stated that people should trust you when you released FLY as it would be your primary focus and the only coin you ever released. Now you spend your days hijacking coins and creating scam swaps where you can secure as much of the supply as you can. Sending in your chosen sockpuppets as some kind of support for your actions, creating moderated threads and deleting anything that exposes what you do.

Amazingly, just as you post here in attempt to claim CON for yourself the market spikes back up again as you and your team make your move.

You have already demonstrated that you dont care about CON in the slightest, you were the biggest holder and dumped the entire supply on the market. What happens to most coins when the top holder dumps? Then spent days bragging about your riches and how many houeses and cars you own in your moderated thread.

The only reason you have not dumped XDE2 is because there is nobody that wants it. The entire market is full of your teams fake buy orders. As for evidence of your scamming, I could fill this thread with pages of it, your history is long and dirty in crypto and its well documented. Try and deny the simple truths posted here if you can.

By all means, add CON to the growing list of Vegas scam coins. Im sure your FLY investors will be even more pleased. Wolf in sheeps clothing.
elgimpo

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:51:01 PM

We are glad to have you here and apart of CON.

We? 

Well done, securing all ongoing transaction fees sees you paid off by the vegas machine.

People are shit.
Cryptco

Activity: 655

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2016, 11:34:00 PM

35%-50% per year POS
X13 algo
New chain.
Superblocks

Thanks
Vegas

Hello CON Community,
as you may know - I am a long term supporter of PayCON!!
And besides I still hold a tiny bit of XDE2 in my Wallet. (see the XDE2 Address below)
I agree to the CON SWAP and think it is a good opportunity to move CON a big step forward.

~CryptCo
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: