Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
Cryptco

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

BXT BitToken - No premine - Fair launch

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:11:39 AM

I am selling CON off exchange if anyone wants.

I have lots of them Smiley

Why would someone want to buy it outside of an exchange ? Seems like a lot of unnecessary risk lol
Because I have huge amount of CON staking and I dont want to break the blocks unless someone wants to buy big chunk.
And there isn't any big volume on CON.

Why not?
If the price is good I will buy your CON at C-Cex.

In recent weeks I have already bought over 200k PayCon...
Exactly what I am saying, you bought 200k in weeks, while I need someone to buy mine right away and when I say big chunk I mean 400k+.
Put it on Sell orders for 0.00000140 BTC per CON and I will buy your CON at C-cex.

Not here, as I not trust Newbie accounts and will not trade here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:21:46 AM

Wassup with this? 95% of the staking go orphan...

By Crestington CON_CEO:
Orphans do seem to matter if you are mining POS of a fixed block reward for a fixed period, meaning that if you lose a block you have lost the coins and when the period expires you have lost out, although your weight seems to stay the same after an orphan meaning the chances are good that you will get a block soon after the orphan.

Based on visual observation orphans do not seem to matter with percentage based POS mining in perpetuity because if you miss one block your weight seem to stay the same and you will get that block reward or close to it with a next block soon after the orphan. Over time the POS reward has to add up to the coin design of a certain % per year. The last example is similar to closing your wallet for a week and opening it again for staking and then getting a large block reward to bring your POS rewards in line with the coin POS reward design. Since PayCon falls in the second category orphans do not really mind as long as you get a few blocks once in a while.
You probably get a lot of orphans when your internet conection is bad. You can also make sure your clock time is as correct as possible by syncing to internet time.
You can remove the orphans from the menu, Tools -> repair wallet.
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2016, 02:28:09 AM

consider to get in touch with https://staisybit.com
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake

but later on it will be linked with android apps and marketplaces too

i think now when this company is in the startup phase its maybe possible even a small coin can get added

later on it will be very difficult for small coins get a slot i guess

I'll ask them in a few days when I'm home, I get back on the 15th. Can send some requests in to get CON added, does it cost? I'll donate some to help where I can. Also for nodes since there has been some discussion, I maintain about 5 nodes for PayCon across different areas of the world, I'd have to check but I think it's new York, London, LA, San Francisco and Netherlands. I don'tthink I'd do the nodes from the node hosting site because it works out to $60 a year for 512 mb ram but from crowncloud.net you can get 2 gb ram for $30 a year.

https://staisybit.com would be a good home for CON.

Who is running this service?
JudgeDredd_Cryptsy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:43:32 AM

By Crestington CON_CEO:
Orphans do seem to matter if you are mining POS of a fixed block reward for a fixed period, meaning that if you lose a block you have lost the coins and when the period expires you have lost out, although your weight seems to stay the same after an orphan meaning the chances are good that you will get a block soon after the orphan.

Based on visual observation orphans do not seem to matter with percentage based POS mining in perpetuity because if you miss one block your weight seem to stay the same and you will get that block reward or close to it with a next block soon after the orphan. Over time the POS reward has to add up to the coin design of a certain % per year. The last example is similar to closing your wallet for a week and opening it again for staking and then getting a large block reward to bring your POS rewards in line with the coin POS reward design. Since PayCon falls in the second category orphans do not really mind as long as you get a few blocks once in a while.
You probably get a lot of orphans when your internet conection is bad. You can also make sure your clock time is as correct as possible by syncing to internet time.

I know all that... I have been staking pos coins since they are alive. CON is the ONLY coin to give me such a ridiculous orphan rate as high as that.
Also CON has a huge problem with performance using too much resources and cannot handle lots of blocks in same wallet.dat at certain point it will crash and make the wallet so slow and laggy that I cant use it.

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 05:37:26 AM

By Crestington CON_CEO:

I know all that... I have been staking pos coins since they are alive. CON is the ONLY coin to give me such a ridiculous orphan rate as high as that.
Also CON has a huge problem with performance using too much resources and cannot handle lots of blocks in same wallet.dat at certain point it will crash and make the wallet so slow and laggy that I cant use it.
I typically get 40% orphans with CON. As to resources, it is  using 400,000 k for me. Not great but about 1/3 of HBN, 1/2 of HYPER, 1/2 of ERC. way less than DMD and CAP. It might help to create a new wallet and transfer your coins. That worked for me the 1 time I had a CON slowdown.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 06:12:13 AM

By Crestington CON_CEO:

I typically get 40% orphans with CON. As to resources, it is  using 400,000 k for me. Not great but about 1/3 of HBN, 1/2 of HYPER, 1/2 of ERC. way less than DMD and CAP. It might help to create a new wallet and transfer your coins. That worked for me the 1 time I had a CON slowdown.

Right on par with every muddafuddin Crustyington shitclone that I've seen and/or mined. xD

Tip: Scammers prefer PoS coins because the noobs are easily CON'd into running the client 24/7 so that they can be tracked (via IP, balances ect.) and/or have their blocks rejected/orphaned.

s0nix

Activity: 784
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:32:21 AM

By Crestington CON_CEO:

I typically get 40% orphans with CON. As to resources, it is  using 400,000 k for me. Not great but about 1/3 of HBN, 1/2 of HYPER, 1/2 of ERC. way less than DMD and CAP. It might help to create a new wallet and transfer your coins. That worked for me the 1 time I had a CON slowdown.

This works for me too.

I have split my CONs on two different wallets (Pi 2 and PC)... so I have about ~25% orphans currently. That's OK for me.

At the moment these ~25% I compensate through purchases on C-CEX.
4x13
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:06:33 PM

We need to get CON on a major exchange like Bittrex or Polo Guys. I have sent in a request and would appreciate it greatly if everyone would do the same.

With Cryptsy pulling a Gox.. We don't need them as the primary exchange...
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:10:03 PM

I run my wallets all on RPi2's without issues. If you are getting a crap load of orphans, check your time, and make sure it is not skewed even in the slightest, as that will increase your orphans drastically.
s0nix

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 10:23:47 AM

I run my wallets all on RPi2's without issues. If you are getting a crap load of orphans, check your time, and make sure it is not skewed even in the slightest, as that will increase your orphans drastically.

You mean the exact synchronization of the system time?
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 12:58:29 AM

Yes, if the time on your device/machine differs from the real time by a fraction this can cause orphans.
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:56:39 AM

Yes, if the time on your device/machine differs from the real time by a fraction this can cause orphans.
Hmm... I am synched with internet and have very high speed direct connection (no wireless)
 and still get lots of orphans
4x13
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 05:22:54 AM

I suppose we need to establish what is a lot. Orphans are also caused by others competing for the same reward, and if they happen to beat you to it then everyone else gets an orphan (Or at least thats how I understand it)

I have gone days with no orphans, and then some days I get 2 orphans to every stake I get. Is this what you are talking about?? Or are you more extreme than this?
Woody20285
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 08:38:41 AM

I suppose we need to establish what is a lot. Orphans are also caused by others competing for the same reward, and if they happen to beat you to it then everyone else gets an orphan (Or at least thats how I understand it)

I have gone days with no orphans, and then some days I get 2 orphans to every stake I get. Is this what you are talking about?? Or are you more extreme than this?
35-40% per day most days but I stake a lot
btcsharehub

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 12:57:51 PM

Read The Review On PayCon @ allcryptocoins.net

http://www.allcryptocoins.net/2015/10/review-paycon/

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:34:45 PM

35-40% per day most days but I stake a lot
I suppose when i do get Orphans that is about right for me as well. I only get about 15-20 stakes a day, so not that many honestly.
JudgeDredd_Cryptsy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:55:30 AM

So where is Crest?
Cryptco

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 01:31:11 PM

Stay away from Cryptsy and trade CON on www.cryptopia.co.nz

https://www.cryptsy.com:

Important System Notification

Phishing Attempt:: There is a phishing attempt going around prompting users to go to a cryptsy-refund website. Do not go to this website or give your login details on any website other than the official Cryptsy website. There were two avenues of the Phishing attempt. One was via SMS, using our provider Twilio and gained entry into our logs and sending ability via a weak password on that account. The passwords on this account have been secured. The other avenue was via email using the same mailing service we use (Mailgun), but was not sent using our account. It is uncertain where the email list for this Phishing attempt was attained from, as we do not show any unauthorized access to our Mailgun account nor our internal systems. We are still investigating this matter. If you were a victim of this phishing, you should log into your account at Cryptsy immediately and do the following: 1. Change your password and enable 2fa if you don’t already have it enabled. 2. Check your pending withdrawals, we currently have withdrawals disabled so if you see one that shouldn’t be there you can request to have it cancelled. Regarding other issues that have been apparent at Cryptsy for the last couple months, I will be making another post to explain what has been happening in the next couple days. BigVern UNTIL WE ARE ABLE TO DETERMINE EXTENT OF THE PHISHING ATTEMPT, ALL WITHDRAWALS ARE PAUSED

Direct Link:

Trade CON here:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CON_BTC

4x13
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:39:41 PM

Crest is around, We chat every so often..
s0nix

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:53:57 AM

Crest is around, We chat every so often..

Do you know when Crest comes back?
And what about the development of the new website?
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: