Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:28:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
foroplus
Legendary

Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:17:37 PM

For those of you wondering about the Stakebox mentioned, I got hold of the guy who designed it about a couple questions regarding upgrades and memory capabilities.

The StakeBox is based off of the Raspberry Pi 2, it has 1GB of RAM. I am looking at other, more capable, devices for an upgraded version of the StakeBox. As far as updating wallets, I just finished setting up simple, one click updating of wallets through the web interface. I need to get that info up on the website today. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, thanks.
I have this one and works great. You don't need anything more, it's complete as it is. I'm running 4 crypto wallets, one of them as a node and a complete web server. Normally it's consuming between 1.8 and 3 watts.

I've installed team viewer and I am controlling it through my desktop computer as if I was working directly on it.

It's a very good, complete and cheap solution. Ainol is well know by the desing of it's mini pc which keeps the temperature of the processor pretty cool

http://www.ainol-novo.com/ainol-mini-pc-black.html

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:16:50 PM

For those of you wondering about the Stakebox mentioned, I got hold of the guy who designed it about a couple questions regarding upgrades and memory capabilities.

The StakeBox is based off of the Raspberry Pi 2, it has 1GB of RAM. I am looking at other, more capable, devices for an upgraded version of the StakeBox. As far as updating wallets, I just finished setting up simple, one click updating of wallets through the web interface. I need to get that info up on the website today. If you have any other questions feel free to ask, thanks.
I have this one and works great. You don't need anything more, it's complete as it is. I'm running 4 crypto wallets, one of them as a node and a complete web server. Normally it's consuming between 1.8 and 3 watts.

I've installed team viewer and I am controlling it through my desktop computer as if I was working directly on it.

It's a very good, complete and cheap solution. Ainol is well know by the desing of it's mini pc which keeps the temperature of the processor pretty cool

Looks nice and can be used as powerbank Smiley

It´s Win 8.1 , the stakebox is Linux and special web interface with easy one click updating wallets etc.

Cres: Yeah, PayCon Android wallet would be nice.

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:07:51 AM

It´s Win 8.1 , the stakebox is Linux and special web interface with easy one click updating wallets etc.

I've been looking around for a few people that could do it or help with it. I like Coinami and that would be the ideal solution, to have a lightweight client but could have it done for 2 BTC but it would hold the entire chain, that is not really perferrable though since space requirements of mobile devices aren't great for holding full chains.
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:30:59 PM

I've been looking around for a few people that could do it or help with it. I like Coinami and that would be the ideal solution, to have a lightweight client but could have it done for 2 BTC but it would hold the entire chain, that is not really perferrable though since space requirements of mobile devices aren't great for holding full chains.
So you need like a staking MultiCon?
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 08:43:04 PM

So you need like a staking MultiCon?

Well an android wallet would really need to Stake, just be light on resources as you could Stake elsewhere and have access to the Coins with the android wallet.
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 09:26:39 PM

i think i will buy some coins, furst read this toppic and website
AngelLox

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 12:50:44 AM

Well an android wallet would really need to Stake, just be light on resources as you could Stake elsewhere and have access to the Coins with the android wallet.
I'm assuming it's a typo? But yeah, you're right, no need to stake on mobile.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 01:24:35 AM

I'm assuming it's a typo? But yeah, you're right, no need to stake on mobile.

Typo? I mean that if having an android wallet that isn't Staking, you could have a copy of your wallet Staking on your own device (such as a PI) and have a copy of the wallet on your android and would see the Staked transactions.

Well you can find Coinami here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=713649.0

I have been looking through the setup of electrum server for light clients but might need some extra work on it, I have contacted Coinami support to see what they would have to say. Coinami is open source and has some nice build guides so I want to see if I can build it (or get some help with it).
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 01:55:42 AM

its notmal phone wallets dont stake no need to look at this Wink

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:03:35 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2015, 11:07:53 AM by drays

Well, they were not used to stake before, but its changed now Smiley

Transfer coin (TX) has released first Android staking wallet about one week ago (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.0), so I believe such staking Android wallets will become common very soon.

... this space is not for rent ...
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 10:45:01 PM

Well, they did not use to stake before, but its changed now Smiley

Transfer coin (TX) has released first Android staking wallet about one week ago (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1150229.0), so I believe such staking Android wallets will become common very soon.

I'll ask them about it and poke around, see who I can find that has more experience in making them.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 12:32:08 PM

Looks like Cres that paycon will be same that dollar is in Canada
Lets everybody move to Canada

http://www.coindesk.com/election-hopeful-wants-canada-to-recognise-bitcoin-as-currency/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:59:22 PM

Looks like Cres that paycon will be same that dollar is in Canada
Lets everybody move to Canada

http://www.coindesk.com/election-hopeful-wants-canada-to-recognise-bitcoin-as-currency/

Hell yeah, Canada rules.

Very soon™ everyone will be able to use CON on their phones and send it to each other, ETA is about 2-4 days. drays mentioned about TransferCoin having an Android wallet, turns out I was already talking to the guy who built it for them, lol
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:47:08 PM

Android wallet and Canada legistation very good for merchants adoption
lets make

PayCon Bar,PayCon Happy Hour 20%off

Tourist

Discover Canada with PayCon

Travel
Fly with PayCon

Money Transfer

Dear Imigrants send money to your families in min with almost 0 fee

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:07:50 PM

Android wallet and Canada legistation very good for merchants adoption
lets make

PayCon Bar,PayCon Happy Hour 20%off

Tourist

Discover Canada with PayCon

Travel
Fly with PayCon

Money Transfer

Dear Imigrants send money to your families in min with almost 0 fee

I'm quite sure it would be pretty much 0 Fees because all Coins spent as Fees goes back into Staking so you make a piece of that as well. As Crypto grows, there becomes more developers that do work around all different types of Coins so there will be more altcoin light client integration, IOS wallets, pruning, stealth etc.

What will be important will be use cases, to actually do these things in order to find out where improvements can be made and taking that step to go from the internet into the real world because that will help drive further adoption. Smiley
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:04:26 AM

Sorry I don't write on here much. I would jus like to say that  I'm absolutely impressed with the progress of Paycon. I am happy to inform the community that I've been working on another Paycon video when I have spare time. It will be over 3 minutes long and I've worked pretty hard on it. I hope that it will help spread the word about this wonderful coin!!! Not sure when I'll be releasing it, but it will be soon!

Paycon to the moon!!!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
AngelLox

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:42:26 AM

Yeah this is official: paycon is the new bitcoin.
Settled.
Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 02:48:22 AM

Settled.

You know what? I'm going to have to agree with you. Imagine it being functional dark cash like bitcoin, but working a million times better and faster?!

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:51:16 AM

Settled.

You know what? I'm going to have to agree with you. Imagine it being functional dark cash like bitcoin, but working a million times better and faster?!

A Blockchain is really just an ongoing ledger of accounts and balances, the possibilities are really endless. For example, there is a method at which you can take a snapshot of the chain and then feed those inputs into a new chain such as when people begin to clone ethereum as it is open source, you could then use that code to move onto a new Blockchain with all Coins redeemed with their private keys. There is also dark cash currently developing in POS with masternodes along with mixing and stealth transactions and that could be integrated, or even Blockchain pruning where you keep the same balances but remove old data.

When I first started looking into Bitcointalk I was quite surprised how empty it was and how few people knew anything about Crpyto. I tried to get help from people with learning and doing things but best case was some poorly made clone, there were few people that could even clone them let alone make wallets and create things around it but it keeps growing now and more developers become a part of Crypto every day. All you really need is a lot of creative people working together and trying new things, even outsourcing work is beneficial because it pays developers working in crypto and they end up creating more things for different Coins because once you know something it becomes easy to do so many people becomes specialists in their niche area.

It's funny how much it is progressing, I wonder what it will be like in another year?
AngelLox

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:31:28 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 11:46:18 AM by AngelLox

Settled.

A Blockchain is really just an ongoing ledger of accounts and balances, the possibilities are really endless. For example, there is a method at which you can take a snapshot of the chain and then feed those inputs into a new chain such as when people begin to clone ethereum as it is open source, you could then use that code to move onto a new Blockchain with all Coins redeemed with their private keys. There is also dark cash currently developing in POS with masternodes along with mixing and stealth transactions and that could be integrated, or even Blockchain pruning where you keep the same balances but remove old data.

When I first started looking into Bitcointalk I was quite surprised how empty it was and how few people knew anything about Crpyto. I tried to get help from people with learning and doing things but best case was some poorly made clone, there were few people that could even clone them let alone make wallets and create things around it but it keeps growing now and more developers become a part of Crypto every day. All you really need is a lot of creative people working together and trying new things, even outsourcing work is beneficial because it pays developers working in crypto and they end up creating more things for different Coins because once you know something it becomes easy to do so many people becomes specialists in their niche area.

It's funny how much it is progressing, I wonder what it will be like in another year?
One thing is sure: in one year XPY will be eating our dust Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: