Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:05:35 AM

welcome back crest good to see everythings ok!

Thanks, it's good to come back and to see that CON not only survives but thrives. How've you been?
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

Then we just make it so that everything is there and available in the event I am not here.
CryptoCEO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:17:35 AM

If Crestington actually stays I am dumping all my CON, he failed us once and left us in the dark for months and will do it again and again, I do not trust him and neither should you.

Then we just make it so that everything is there and available in the event I am not here.
and how do you manage to do this ?
CryptoHustler

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:25:49 AM

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:41:25 AM

and how do you manage to do this ?

First I think we need to be able to have a few people that have access to the OP other than just me because it's the main source of information. What kinds of ideas do you have or things you might want to contribute?
CryptoCEO

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:41:36 AM

If you dump your CON I am sure there a plenty of people who would be happy to buy it. You have just pointed out one of the major flaws most coins have, expecting the dev to do all the work and make the coin high in value so you can profit. Instead the conmunity needs to step up and help out. This will prevent the dev (Crest) from getting burned out and needing a break. What can you do to help make CON successful?

From what I have seen in just few days is the community rejecting help from people that want to help rather than discussing the manner with them and see what they can improve, they jumped on conclusion.

This for example: Is this the kind of community you want? a good community do not attack each other, they help each other.

No need to argue, Judge enquired about leading CON.

Let us know if this goes ahead, I'll dump my entire bag on principal.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:54:16 AM

From what I have seen in just few days is the community rejecting help from people that want to help rather than discussing the manner with them and see what they can improve, they jumped on conclusion.

This for example: Is this the kind of community you want? a good community do not attack each other, they help each other.

People are going to argue with each other because there are so many different personalities, that will always be. The way to overcome arguments is to not engage and try to shift the conversation into something that can yield positive results.

I don't think Judge is suited because he takes things personally and goes on the attack which is the cause of the argument/rejection in question.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:02:37 AM

I mean it too.
Thank you for providing actual evidence that someone like yourself is the last person anyone would trust or want as a figurehead of any coin.
This is obviously just another one of your sock puppet accounts, plain as day.  You just happened to create this account less than a week ago, followed judge around the same threads where he is trying to dump his bag, shilling it up as the only support that judge account will ever get. You think its not obvious too, that shows your true intelligence.

I mean threatening to dump your CON if Crestington stays is just a laughable attempt, even by your poor standards. Why did you claim to have bought in recently in the first place then Einstein?
Constant bullshit artists like you are very easy to humiliate. Now go away, go back to the troll boxes and stay there. I wont bother with you again.
JudgeDredd_

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:05:14 AM

I mean it too.
Thank you for providing actual evidence that someone like yourself is the last person anyone would trust or want as a figurehead of any coin.
This is obviously just another one of your sock puppet accounts, plain as day.  You just happened to create this account less than a week ago, followed judge around the same threads where he is trying to dump his bag, shilling it up as the only support that judge account will ever get. You think its not obvious too, that shows your true intelligence.

I mean threatening to dump your CON if Crestington stays is just a laughable attempt, even by your poor standards. Why did you claim to have bought in recently in the first place then Einstein?
Constant bullshit artists like you are very easy to humiliate. Now go away, go back to the troll boxes and stay there. I wont bother with you again.

Reason why CON cannot go further is because of people like you making assumptions and creating your own problem in your head.
Get some help.
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:12:58 AM

People are going to argue with each other because there are so many different personalities, that will always be. The way to overcome arguments is to not engage and try to shift the conversation into something that can yield positive results.

I don't think Judge is suited because he takes things personally and goes on the attack which is the cause of the argument/rejection in question.
Personally?
Because I have told you I had my plan to either Lead CON or start my own project? Is that really your justification of taking things personally?

Someone(You) making a decision based on one person is not a leader.
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:16:28 AM

lol, right on cue.

JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:20:33 AM

lol, right on cue.

Exactly what I just said, get some help.

You are creating problems in your head that do not exist just to cause drama and make yourself feel better.

Such a shit personality if you ask me.
JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 07:50:24 AM

CON needs a true Leader if it wants to go forward.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:13:43 AM

Still waiting for those links......

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:51:13 AM

Personally?
Because I have told you I had my plan to either Lead CON or start my own project? Is that really your justification of taking things personally?

It wasn't one person but more than 5 of the people that have been the most active within half a day...

You can call your project JudyCoin™

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 10:58:08 AM

Oh JudyCoin  Cheesy That's extraordinary.

The Next Big Thing. Better than all the stuff of iGotSpots... I'm in.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:26:22 PM

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
CryptoHustler

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:37:11 PM

Those of us that have been with CON for a while now have not rejected any help. What I have rejected is newbie accounts that talk a lot but do not show any skills. Instead of saying what you will do or would like to do, show us what you have done or just create something for CON. This is a conmunity coin and people are free to develop what they like to help make CON better.

People in the conmunity will have their own opinion. I do agree that this kind of negativity is not helpful. So based on this:

You attacked Crest saying if he stayed you would dump all your CON. You should take your own advice about what a good community does and not attack people.

JudgeDredd_

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:39:03 PM

Personally?

It wasn't one person but more than 5 of the people that have been the most active within half a day...

You can call your project JudyCoin™

Hell a leader don't make a decision based on 5 people either. That is called a corrupted leader.

Don't forget that you came to me for help and that I am in CON since even before you take the project.
CryptoHustler

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

That is incorrect. No one person should lead CON. CON needs a group of leaders that work together. The group of leaders will be those who have shown results for making CON better.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: