Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:08:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 05:59:25 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 06:26:36 AM by Crestington

so lets say that i can back CON with FIAT money from the profit on my company .. interesting thought

I see a lot of bogus claims in other coins that are backed by this or that all make believe.. if i was to put up actual profit dollars to maintain the stability of the coin how would i go bout doing that ? ,now I am not doing this for charity !! however i believe that having some FIAT backing would increase the intrinsic value of this great coin .

suggestions??

By the way PayCon Stakes, it awards the highest to large, actively Staking people on the network. The rewards of PayCon was an accident, it was never supposed to be 30 Coins per Block statically, only as a top end reward. I thought it was interesting for a Proof of Stake Coin to have a static, high yield reward (30 Coins per Block) so I wanted to see how it would work out and have come to the conclusion that possibly all Proof of Stake Coins should reward in this way and may possibly close a lot of attack vectors because of the way it Stakes and the high Stake percentage on the network.

It works well for the market because you need to have some sell pressure from holders in order to distribute the Coin but not so much that it collapses the price and never makes it ok to hold some Coins on the exchange for sale. It has no Proof of Work which means all profits come directly from the holders except that there is a hard limit on what can be sold in a day (43k a day if the entire network were selling generated Coins).

It would work well for profit (15 mil new Coins a year) and Fee generation goes into Stake as well so would be good to have Fiat integration as a for-profit venture but I think the Coin itself needs some more time to be worked on.

I have been thinking about a change to the Fees and how it would affect the long-term price and fluidity with a higher minimum Fee, having a higher Fee would make it more expensive to send Coins but Stake rewards would also be higher as activity picks up on the network. This has been going fantastic so far so I think we should focus on making the Coin work for us, if we have Fiat integration so soon, it may make it harder to make changes to the protocol and might grow too big, too fast.

However, we should push boundaries wherever we can.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 06:05:44 AM

so lets say that i can back CON with FIAT money from the profit on my company .. interesting thought

I see a lot of bogus claims in other coins that are backed by this or that all make believe.. if i was to put up actual profit dollars to maintain the stability of the coin how would i go bout doing that ? ,now I am not doing this for charity !! however i believe that having some FIAT backing would increase the intrinsic value of this great coin .

suggestions??

Setup your own exchange, with a $20 floor price. Oh wait, somebody already did that, for 4 minutes, with another coin. It didn't work so well.
Maybe a similar thing, with a more reasonable floor price, closer to the BTC equivalent of market value.  However, running an exchange for fiat currency often involves government regulation, depending on the country it is established in.  
Probably would be less of a headache to just set a huge buy wall in BTC, on each exchange that it's listed. Then slowly move it upwards, as needed. I'd do it, but I became a gambling addict, and lost almost all my BTC on  http://cryptohalve.com/

That's actually a good idea, I don't think it would cost that much to have a basic exchange made, I even know a guy that has the skill to make one. If someone was interested in something like this I could put you in touch with him.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 08:33:13 AM

Setup your own exchange, with a $20 floor price. Oh wait, somebody already did that, for 4 minutes, with another coin. It didn't work so well.
Maybe a similar thing, with a more reasonable floor price, closer to the BTC equivalent of market value.  However, running an exchange for fiat currency often involves government regulation, depending on the country it is established in.  
Probably would be less of a headache to just set a huge buy wall in BTC, on each exchange that it's listed. Then slowly move it upwards, as needed. I'd do it, but I became a gambling addict, and lost almost all my BTC on  http://cryptohalve.com/

Means instead of creating our own exchange with a so-called floor price as XPY people did and f**ked everyone, we should all just decide a price and all should put our buys at that rate only so that it may not get dumped, right?
If it's that, then I second you and I won't mind to help you guys out in such cases... But the only thing we need to take care of will be, we should also remember that there are many big pump groups too who may still buy with us and then just sell off harder to damage the reputation of the coin...

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 09:07:03 AM

Means instead of creating our own exchange with a so-called floor price as XPY people did and f**ked everyone, we should all just decide a price and all should put our buys at that rate only so that it may not get dumped, right?
If it's that, then I second you and I won't mind to help you guys out in such cases... But the only thing we need to take care of will be, we should also remember that there are many big pump groups too who may still buy with us and then just sell off harder to damage the reputation of the coin...

Yeah but pump groups first need to acquire a large portion of the Coin in order to dump even harder. There is only 4% available for sale, the way it is now 1 BTC would pump it past 1700 and then all holders are making ROI anyways so it wouldn't matter. Proof of Stake rewards are the same no matter the size of the network so that would just mean more rewards for everyone else as those Coins need to split again in order to gain reward.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:01:16 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2015, 02:10:43 PM by Crestington

I've updated the links to the Wallets in the OP to include up to date links to social media and links to exchanges in the social/exchange tab. Now when users first download the wallet they will be able to connect straight away, and already have all relevant links handy.

PayCon now has in-wallet trading Smiley
chicle

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 07:23:33 PM

well i do not much about how this works all i know is that CON is the first coin that has given back real value

and i just want to help maintain its worth .. look the only reason Bitcoin  is valued the way it is its due to the fact that its commercialized wall street and big bank got their grubby hand on it ..
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:39:36 PM

well i do not much about how this works all i know is that CON is the first coin that has given back real value

and i just want to help maintain its worth .. look the only reason Bitcoin  is valued the way it is its due to the fact that its commercialized wall street and big bank got their grubby hand on it ..

PayCon is a community Coin, the best way to help it gain value is by trying to learn about how it works, and then seeing what ways it can be improved. PayCon is not owned by any one person, if someone else wanted to create a new PayCon thread and take over a new Github, they could do that. Muddafudda couldn't run PayCon so I just took it over and helped make it a little more self-sustaining, rewarding, and a little more useful.

Each person is a part owner based on how much they own, if you are active then those Coins gain intrinsic value over time at a higher rate over supply growth to a limited degree.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 11:00:28 PM

If we can get on Bittrex, we can sign up PayCon for Hamuki's multi-pool service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.msg10619756#msg10619756 and then we can mine for CON and create more buy pressure.

I can't see how Bittrex would not want to list PayCon.

70+ pages of positive reviews between old and new ANN threads
Nearly all people posting on the threads are members and above
1200+ upvotes on BTER
3 exchanges
2 Block explorers
Mac and Windows wallets, unique Staking and many features
Large array of social media
Consistent volume and high development activity

candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 12:41:16 AM

If we can get on Bittrex, we can sign up PayCon for Hamuki's multi-pool service https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=932225.msg10619756#msg10619756 and then we can mine for CON and create more buy pressure.

1200+ upvotes on BTER
3 exchanges
2 Block explorers

This is good stuff to quote, if anybody hasn't sent a coin request to poloniex yet. They say only 1 request per user, I sent a few requests before I read that part. Oops

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:55:33 AM

1200+ upvotes on BTER
3 exchanges
2 Block explorers

They scare what the trading popularity will be more when Paycoin.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:48:55 AM

I´m in a beta programm of FIDOR bank (www.fidor.de) which is working together with Bitcoin.de

I can buy BTC almost instantly in seconds with my bank account via FIDOR-Api over their FIDOR-OS.

My bank implemented Ripple long time ago and now Bitcoin into the classic banking system - love it!

Next is PayCon(CON) i hope lol

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:12:27 AM

I´m in a beta programm of FIDOR bank (www.fidor.de) which is working together with Bitcoin.de

I can buy BTC almost instantly in seconds with my bank account via FIDOR-Api over their FIDOR-OS.

My bank implemented Ripple long time ago and now Bitcoin into the classic banking system - love it!

Next is PayCon(CON) i hope lol

Totally, I think the step in doing that is first revising the Fees a bit and looking into ways where we can combat Blockchain Bloat.

Bloat is a problem in all Coins and everyone just ignores it, including Bitcoin like it's not a problem that a Blockchain takes forever to sync. I have been interested in working with snapshots and would like to eventually implement a system where a year or more of data can be trimmed from the Blockchain, PandaCoin also has a unique quick-sync function that lets you bootstrap the Blockchain and sync the entire chain in under 15 minutes, now if you combine the two into a neat little system, you never have to care about data growth. A quick-sync function can also be easily achieved with as little of a function of just hosting a full Blockchain now and then (as what MintCoin does) which is the Blockchain and a couple files hosted in a dedicated source in which can be downloaded directly, placed in the Blockchain folder, run the client and sync from there.

Ripple uses a different system than Bitcoin, they have a type of ledger system that prunes off old transactions after a period of time which makes it a much more efficient system.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 04:11:46 PM

Simetimes i just wondering why this price con so low , newbie coin out there has better price Huh

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 05:46:33 PM

Simetimes i just wondering why this price con so low , newbie coin out there has better price Huh

CON is 600, DOGE is 56, NOBL is 12

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 10:44:43 PM

CON is 600, DOGE is 56, NOBL is 12

We need to keep those buy orders coming in, if it's too low then if people need to sell then they can't without dropping the market.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 11:57:07 PM

We need to keep those buy orders coming in, if it's too low then if people need to sell then they can't without dropping the market.

As if to prove you right, someone just dumped

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:28:18 AM

As if to prove you right, someone just dumped

No, it was me that dumped.

I stretched myself too far between paying for hosting, wallet upgrades and buying some Coins and was $100 short on rent Sad
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 01:05:46 AM

You don't get that kind of honesty with many, if any devs nowadays. Don't sweat it, it will rebound. It's good to know it was you, and still very few people are selling. Somebody got some nice deals right there. I had sent a little btc to c-cex, and got distracted. Forgot to put my buy order in. I'm jealous of whoever picked up that 11k at 200. Maybe it will bring some new people into PayCon.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:48:29 AM

Grin dev dumped really hard

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:27:22 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 04:46:35 AM by fmz89

We need call mudderfudder to help us Roll Eyes Grin
Take back vote bter & give that to bittrex
First time join with bitcointalk ,i'm mining this con
Only had 3month jump into cryptoworld,i dont have many o.btc to support that,with only 2gpu 280x(bought 2nd),so hard to get more  Cry

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: