Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:17:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:39:54 AM

hi to all.... i've been out for the last month and im getting back to normal tomorrow or so, so i will start to sync my wallet, but i wonder how hard is to get new coins? i mean, 1 month ago i had to have at least 1000 coins to get 30 coins in 3 days, but now how much would i need?... i made 8 parts each with 1000 coins, would it be enough? i will buy another 8k coins to get it faster but for you all ,that have more experience than me on this, what is the best way to split your coins? i would really thank your answers.  Smiley  
It depends.
If you make them 1k, you'll stake quicker but you'll have less imputs.
Having more smaller blocks on the other hand will have them to stake later, but since you have more imputs you have more chances to stake.

Hasn't been too hard and I prefer smaller Blocks under 500 than larger ones of 1000, it is a bit harder than it was a month ago. Maybe we can think about increasing the Staking rewards soon?

with blocks under 500?? uhmm... how long would it take for those blocks to stake then?, because if itslike that i would double my imputs...  Smiley Smiley

POS with a fixed Block reward works a little bit like a lottery, large Blocks will let you Stake a Block sooner but more Blocks will allow you more chances but you don't want to have it so low that your Blocks will idle at max age and never Stake. I have been Staking with an average Block size of 200 and yielding approximately 1.5% per day in which I've tailored my Blocks where the majority will Stake around the 7 day mark.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/paycon/address.php?address=PQRF5chk9B8j1WmLHc5guGBMWLvUzDfeQx

I've also hit with some of my small Blocks too http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/paycon/block.php?height=249473

The risk there is that with lots of very small Blocks like that there may be many that could linger at max age.

As far as I know, I am yielding the highest rate of Stake that can be achieved.

hi to all.... i've been out for the last month and im getting back to normal tomorrow or so, so i will start to sync my wallet, but i wonder how hard is to get new coins? i mean, 1 month ago i had to have at least 1000 coins to get 30 coins in 3 days, but now how much would i need?... i made 8 parts each with 1000 coins, would it be enough? i will buy another 8k coins to get it faster but for you all ,that have more experience than me on this, what is the best way to split your coins? i would really thank your answers.  Smiley  
It depends.
If you make them 1k, you'll stake quicker but you'll have less imputs.
Having more smaller blocks on the other hand will have them to stake later, but since you have more imputs you have more chances to stake.

Hasn't been too hard and I prefer smaller Blocks under 500 than larger ones of 1000, it is a bit harder than it was a month ago. Maybe we can think about increasing the Staking rewards soon?

Not sure I follow. Why would increasing the daily supply be a positive thing at this particular point in time?
Had some issues with my laptop while I was traveling, just got home.

edit: sent you 5k the other day. I saw on c-cex that you were having wallets built Smiley I meant to send it to your other address fyi

and one more question, i was wondering, is it possible to stake in a exchange wallet too?? i mean without keeping my pc on? 'cause i understand that, reading your comment... would it be possible? Huh

thanks for your great help.

You cannot Stake in an exchange wallet, you could however have your own Virtual Private Server. I was recommended https://crowncloud.net/openvz.php for cheap hosting ($3.50-$5 a month and can pay in BTC) and you could even Stake multiple Coins (CON, HYP, TEK, NET etc.) on the same VPS. You will want to setup SSH keys (with password) and 2FA for your servers and email as well as encrypt your wallet as Mintonly with a strong password as well. You can use this guide to help you compile and setup your server https://forum.gethashing.com/t/how-to-setup-a-paycon-wallet-in-the-cloud-for-5-a-month/3832/18

When setup you can upload your wallet to the server and it will Stake, when you connect to your wallet locally you will receive the same Stakes (as long as you are not creating new addresses on one instance).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 10:28:52 AM

Crest that's crazy the give out such vpses for such a low price! Ty i've been searching for one in a while
soloasi

Activity: 477

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 11:57:06 AM

You cannot Stake in an exchange wallet, you could however have your own Virtual Private Server. I was recommended https://crowncloud.net/openvz.php for cheap hosting ($3.50-$5 a month and can pay in BTC) and you could even Stake multiple Coins (CON, HYP, TEK, NET etc.) on the same VPS. You will want to setup SSH keys (with password) and 2FA for your servers and email as well as encrypt your wallet as Mintonly with a strong password as well. You can use this guide to help you compile and setup your server https://forum.gethashing.com/t/how-to-setup-a-paycon-wallet-in-the-cloud-for-5-a-month/3832/18

When setup you can upload your wallet to the server and it will Stake, when you connect to your wallet locally you will receive the same Stakes (as long as you are not creating new addresses on one instance).

Smiley great info, thanks i will try it too...

buuuuuu, now im done...i already sync my wallet and got some coins, but my bro turn off my pc directly and didnt close the wallet... now it doesnt let me get in ... im adding a pic of the windows that appears... how can i solve this? TT_TT

presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 01:52:36 PM

Crest that's crazy the give out such vpses for such a low price! Ty i've been searching for one in a while

They can be a bit laggy sometimes but overall crowncloud is a hell of a deal.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 03:19:07 PM

buuuuuu, now im done...i already sync my wallet and got some coins, but my bro turn off my pc directly and didnt close the wallet... now it doesnt let me get in ... im adding a pic of the windows that appears... how can i solve this? TT_TT

I would probably just delete the Blockchain (not the wallet.dat) and then resync from fresh using either the bootstrap.dat or downloadable Blockchain available from the OP.
soloasi

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 04:34:23 PM

I would probably just delete the Blockchain (not the wallet.dat) and then resync from fresh using either the bootstrap.dat or downloadable Blockchain available from the OP.

ok, sorry for writting to you Smiley... but i guess i already solve it... i took the wallet.dat file and pasted on my other pc (wich i will keep open to stake y coins) and replaced the wallet.dat file there and i found my coins, i dont knnow if its well done but i seems it works i dont know, am i doing it right??
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 05:22:40 PM

ok, sorry for writting to you Smiley... but i guess i already solve it... i took the wallet.dat file and pasted on my other pc (wich i will keep open to stake y coins) and replaced the wallet.dat file there and i found my coins, i dont knnow if its well done but i seems it works i dont know, am i doing it right??

Yup that's what I was trying to explain. Just make sure you are not overwriting any wallet.dat containing any balance and make backups incase anything happens. I had a laptop of mine overheat and burn out last year so just make sure you are planning for worst case scenarios.
soloasi

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:09:58 PM

Yup that's what I was trying to explain. Just make sure you are not overwriting any wallet.dat containing any balance and make backups incase anything happens. I had a laptop of mine overheat and burn out last year so just make sure you are planning for worst case scenarios.

..ok, then i did understand you  Grin... yes i got a pendrive, my small laptop and my principal pc, so i hope it is enough to recover what i have, and i will make a copy from time to time Smiley.

thanks for your help.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:18:25 AM

I have been working hard recently putting together a new update for everyone. I have sourced 1.18 BTC from the sale of my Con to get some help finalizing a couple wallet features (some work of ascetics of layout of the wallet and TOR integration), along with a couple features I have been working on (integration of the combine threshold settings, and hashdrift settings), and still have 20k CON as part of the theme competition and have been provided previews of 2 new themes. I should expect all this to come together in the next week for a nice well-rounded release across the board, estimated time is Friday.
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 09:06:50 PM

Hey press if i ever want to change my name in the richlist maybe to add some unicode gibberish (■□▢▣▤▥▦▧▨▩▪▫▬▭▮▯▷▸▹►▻▼▽▾▿◀◁◂◃◄◅◆◇◈◉) to my name i just need to resign another message?

Oh, PLf8sc7VmKrHVGucMq9pe6rYcysr39XPnu , your adress?  Thought Eduardque`s

Did send you some con , even you a big con Wink

The faster you come between cres and me , same hamburger

Oh wow, we are all in the whale club together.

Whales forever!

I hope a "Whale Lounge" isn't planned in the new wallet upgrade.  Cheesy

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
AngelLox

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:08:30 AM

I hope a "Whale Lounge" isn't planned in the new wallet upgrade.  Cheesy
No way i can fit such whales on my 16 GB sd card :/
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:25:11 PM

I hope a "Whale Lounge" isn't planned in the new wallet upgrade.  Cheesy

Whale lounge, that's a great idea. What would be great would be to have a humpback whale mating call every time a person Stakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPmFeux_2o

candlesticks

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:41:03 PM

I hope a "Whale Lounge" isn't planned in the new wallet upgrade.  Cheesy

Whale lounge, that's a great idea. What would be great would be to have a humpback whale mating call every time a person Stakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLPmFeux_2o

WTF LOLOLOLOLOL

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
AngelLox

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 01:46:01 PM

My. God.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 02:20:25 PM

I'm actually quite excited for this update, DCgirl has been working on a few theme's for the theme competition and they looks great (I'm asking her if it's alright to post the previews she sent). I have been working with pollforall to do a little restructuring of the menu along the left side instead of at the top for easier navigation and automatic TOR integration, and have pulled in the hashdrift settings from HYP to help reduce the amount of orphans. There is also the combine threshold settings as well which was part of the beta a few pages back (and works quite well). The costs for the help from pollforall should be around 1 btc all up which I already have available from the sale of my personal CON (sold my 220k CON for 1.18 btc), and there is the 20k CON for the theme's. I have been super busy with work over the last week so it's better sometimes to try to pay others to be able to help introduce new things and try to recoup some of the costs afterwards. I have Thursday and Friday off to really sit down and go through it all, test and finalize it all so hopefully if everything goes smoothly I can have it all ready for Friday.
dcgirl

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 03:40:54 PM

Hi everyone - here are previews of the themes I'm working on, they're almost done, just keep finding little things that have to be changed.

This is Cyanotic:

Conflict:

Luminosity:

This last one is kind of silly, but I thought I'd play around with it:

There are a few things I haven't been able to figure out yet, like replacing the red mined/transaction images, but will continue to fiddle over time to see whether that can be done.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:11:51 PM

Hi everyone - here are previews of the themes I'm working on, they're almost done, just keep finding little things that have to be changed.

This is Cyanotic:

Conflict:

Luminosity:

This last one is kind of silly, but I thought I'd play around with it:

There are a few things I haven't been able to figure out yet, like replacing the red mined/transaction images, but will continue to fiddle over time to see whether that can be done.

Looks so great and I think I could then replace the muggle theme, and owl theme, then there would be 7 standard themes to choose from that are all high quality. I really like the ComicCON theme the most, I'm of opinion that the things that are done for a laugh tend to be the best because there is more creativity in it.
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 04:12:55 PM

Good work. Yet again. Wink
candlesticks

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 05:26:13 PM

Holy Smokes! Those are some beautiful wallets. I, also, am very fond of the ComicCON wallet.  Grin

TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 06:09:26 PM

Holy Smokes! Those are some beautiful wallets. I, also, am very fond of the ComicCON wallet.  Grin

Awesome wallets love the designs all of them,great job Mr.Crestington.Hats off to you.BTW I did what you advised and seems to be working fine so far thank you.It's great to see a honest talented and friendly developer.  Grin

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: