Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CON] PayCon™ HI POS | LiteStake | Multisend | TOR | Android  (Read 179111 times)
candlesticks

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:13:16 AM

We need call mudderfudder to help us Roll Eyes Grin
Take back vote bter & give that to bittrex
First time join with bitcointalk ,i'm mining this con
Only had 3month jump into cryptoworld,i dont have many o.btc to support that,with only 2gpu 280x(bought 2nd),so hard to get more  Cry

Yes, it's tough times in crypto many ipo scams, vanishing devs, and broken coins. All these things have pulled a lot of btc out of honest hands, and has put a stain on crypto. I still hold a few different coins that I like for one reason or another, and Paycon is one that I'll continue to hold. Crestington is a smart and honest guy. I wont be surprised when one of these days he pulls something out, that shows the world that there is more to this coin than some funny jokes and memes.  Grin Although I love jokes and memes. Grin
You should join paycon.slack.com if you haven't. 

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 05:25:49 AM

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:55:56 AM

Lol, I was hoping you guys would take it well, I try my best to be upfront about everything.

I'm not going anywhere, this project and pushing development is worth more to me than the money itself and even took some loss by selling some 50-60k. PayCon's marketcap is around 5-6k but fundamentally it's worth a lot more than that, there has been more updates (code and surrounding infrastructure) in one month than most Coins ever produce.

The update of a new DNS-seeder and built into the Windows/Mac wallets, and updated links was actually a fairly important update since we want to bring in new people but I remember when I was new to Crypto and even a config file, finding it, and understanding what it does was a struggle for me so if we want to push higher, we need everything to be as easy as possible for new people to get started and then teaching them about all the fundamentals. It also takes the pressure off of running the nodes in which keeps everyone connected, the original hardfork I put in ended up blocking the DNS-seeder that muddafudda setup but I had anticipated that might happen which was the reason for the static nodes in the first place.

I think everyone should be trying to learn as much as possible when it comes to the Blockchain and coding because that is where the real stability comes in, there is nothing more reassuring than being able to make changes to a Coin yourself. Even minimal knowledge in the field is worthwhile, there is maybe 100-200 people on these forums that actually know how to code, most of the rest had their Coin made for them and don't understand how it works and sit back hoping that someone else will come along and make it worth something. If you know how to clone and code and really push yourself then the money comes on it's own because you possess knowledge, experience and trust, and that makes you a commodity in itself.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:13:39 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
30k con staking as well Cheesy
dev another exchange so i can support voting again Wink

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 12:53:24 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Wink
30k con staking as well Cheesy
dev another exchange so i can support voting again Wink

This is everyone's Coin, I alone cannot do it all.

To put it in perspective, I work a full time job which leaves me around 3-4 hours a day plus my days off which is when I get the most work done. My top priorities are community (such as facebook, twitter, slack.com) and coding work that can make it more user friendly for new users (new mac wallet and DNS seeder so new users can connect easier and links to all the social media and exchanges), beyond that it has been making the OP easier to read, and look a little more sleak because that is the first thing you see.

In regards to exchanges, I have already put in requests to all the big names but we need to keep bugging them. For me, the most important thing is Wallet and Blockchain work, everything else will happen as a result. No exchange will delist a Coin that is continually improving at a rapid pace and exchanges want Coins with active development and an active community.

For the most part more time is spent keeping presence here and helping people with any questions they might have but it is good if the developers are always accessible even if it takes away some of the time of the really important stuff.

Would someone be able to put together a list of exchanges to vote on? I can add it to the OP and update it as we go.

Also, not really a fan of being referred to as dev, I really want people to realize that there is no one leader and everyone is their own developer (as everyone has a stake in what happens).

If I ever left then someone else could copy the source from Github and the OP and keep going in the same way I did when Mudda left.
runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 03:24:56 PM

Come on, give yourself some credit.  You instantly changed the price from 600 to 200 without anyone's help.

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:11:14 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2015, 04:47:53 PM by fmz89

Come on, give yourself some credit.  You instantly changed the price from 600 to 200 without anyone's help.
Wink yeah, then  new payconers buying at low price, that was the point Wink,
the price will raise again
I will pump vote at cryptoine,when i've a time

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 04:48:49 PM

Around 200 Sat? Nice want some more CON lol setting up a wall feel free to sell Smiley

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:46:39 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

i think this has to be in the op
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 09:09:52 PM

Yeah I watched that last night, is that actually real or just dubbed? because it sounds like he is actually saying those things in which case that is pretty frightening.

I'll add it in the OP cause that's one of the craziest video's I've ever seen.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 10:14:36 PM

Added to the OP

PayCon did an interview with one of the leading Altcion developers on the scene, get in depth knowledge from the creator of more an 1000 Alternate Cryptocurrencies!

chicle

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 02:58:15 AM

ok,
 i am more then willing to do what i can to contribute, i am not a coder or a person who is savvy on crypt o  i know marketing that is what i do
i already been bugging a few exchanges to list CON

don't know shit about githug or whatever you mentioned

however i do take exception to the "A hole" that had an issue with you cashing in some CON so you can keep this going obviously there are some DM's who are only interested in lining their own pockets to them i say F off go play with another coin!!

it only takes half of brain to understand that if this coin is going to move forward it needs funding and anyone who thinks otherwise is  clueless

my suggestion is that everyone that is staking  take the next 2 hour of staking profit and send it to the guy who is making this happen  put your coins were your interest is make an effort !! DONATE

chicle

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:05:38 AM

if an exchange wants to communicate with you regarding adding CON how would they go about it ? you have an e-mail does the Website have an e-mail ?
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 05:47:51 AM

ok,
 i am more then willing to do what i can to contribute, i am not a coder or a person who is savvy on crypt o  i know marketing that is what i do
i already been bugging a few exchanges to list CON

don't know shit about githug or whatever you mentioned

however i do take exception to the "A hole" that had an issue with you cashing in some CON so you can keep this going obviously there are some DM's who are only interested in lining their own pockets to them i say F off go play with another coin!!

it only takes half of brain to understand that if this coin is going to move forward it needs funding and anyone who thinks otherwise is  clueless

my suggestion is that everyone that is staking  take the next 2 hour of staking profit and send it to the guy who is making this happen  put your coins were your interest is make an effort !! DONATE

lol the ones posting about it have also been some of the biggest supporters so it was more lightheated humour than anything, best not to take things too seriously Tongue

http://github.com/Crestington/PayCon is the main repository that holds the code that everyone shares and all the wallets are built from, part of my goal here is helping everyone become a little more self-sufficient so that you guys can add your own upgrades, build your own wallets from sourcecode and in turn that also helps you with your own investing or even creating your own business.

if an exchange wants to communicate with you regarding adding CON how would they go about it ? you have an e-mail does the Website have an e-mail ?

The website http://paycon.pw was created by the original developer, muddafudda but he stated that there was some issues and could not continue https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=912034.msg10206807#msg10206807

The best way to keep in contact would be the community thread here (I check it daily) but should really be no reason why an exchange would need to contact anyone in order to list the Coin (other than to inform the community), all information is in the Original Post of this thread and all code is open source, all they would need is a link to the Github repository so they can build the daemon and start the market.
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 06:30:07 AM

Just a little FYI for you guys, PayCoin has been subpoenaed and currently in meltdown https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0

As far as I can tell, has had some 150 posts in the last hour alone! people archiving everything as fast as they can, shadowbanning hitting hashtalk left right and center! Paybase has been shuttered due to a possible hacking and a current tally is that GAW currently has more than 500k in unpaid debts....

Poly#Crypto

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:07:49 AM

This is crazy ...
One of my favorite videos.

Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:06:54 PM

This is crazy ...
One of my favorite videos.

Should have another good CONdate sometime next week, maybe have some new features added, or maybe it's a bluff Tongue

runpaint

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:32:15 PM

OK, I'll dump all my CON if that's what you're asking me to do.  But then, since my CON wallet is bigger than the entire market at c-cex, I don't think yours will be worth much if I dump all of mine.

I already donated 53,000 CON to the dev, which was worth .3BTC.  How much have you donated? 

GoldenCryptoCommod.com
5ick3uffalo
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 08:24:39 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2015, 08:39:11 PM by 5ick3uffalo

Looks very nice that way i wanted it to look . looks WAY better than just text. Good job Smiley

Did send some CON to Dev Smiley

http://blockexperts.com/con/tx/412ac7af978a321d207dd0ec9a219dea221f3f7c125ee340e704cab9bf3e4ba0

BTC: 1Dw9feZAGSeHvaiQ55T7C92VAAXB2nVKKk
Crestington (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 09:41:09 PM

OK, I'll dump all my CON if that's what you're asking me to do.  But then, since my CON wallet is bigger than the entire market at c-cex, I don't think yours will be worth much if I dump all of mine.

my suggestion is that everyone that is staking  take the next 2 hour of staking profit and send it to the guy who is making this happen  put your coins were your interest is make an effort !! DONATE

I already donated 53,000 CON to the dev, which was worth .3BTC.  How much have you donated?  

Don't worry about it so much, I fully appreciate all the help given and try not to ask for a lot of donations unless needed. We shouldn't shoot the newbies because they are passionate, every dollar and cent matters and we want everyone to feel welcome Smiley

I said before that we could build something better than PayCoin with less than $1000, currently we have spent about $200-300 so we are still way under budget!

PayCoin has debts of over $500k with all their trademarking, body guards, cloudfare ddos prevention and miscellaneous expenses.

PayCon has an operating expense of maybe $30 a month (over the entire network), $50 if we want to get someone else to build the wallets when new things are added or take the time to get the builds done and just compile them ourselves. You can't run something into the ground that costs nothing to maintain Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: