Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 04:56:51 PM

100Kof 10K coin in my wallet celebration Smiley Smiley

gratz!!!1  Shocked

way outta my league lol

Q
i amfrom 3 Feb,almostnoselling,just some to buy balls
all  together i have bought 1000 coins

i started at launch , ... chucked 2.6 Th/s at the pool and got 6 coins... bought 200, have staked since and am now up to 4200... holy cow just got my stake Smiley
 +1275 10k

omg orphan again .. guess i wait more lol

Orphans are expected while the network adjusts to the new fork

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 04:59:54 PM

gratz!!!1  Shocked

way outta my league lol

Q

i started at launch , ... chucked 2.6 Th/s at the pool and got 6 coins... bought 200, have staked since and am now up to 4200... holy cow just got my stake Smiley
 +1275 10k

new fork,can you say something more

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:08:59 PM

gratz!!!1  Shocked

way outta my league lol

Q

+1275 10k

new fork,can you say something more

Yep, it will fix itself with time

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:09:45 PM

There are Some stupid people they sell to cheap  Angry mother#@ckers

Chill dude, just chill... While they are selling it this cheap, it should still be considered an opportunity to buy them this cheap, you should always get in into any crypto with a long term vision... The future is bright for 10k, just chill, and don't ruin the chances of getting new investors to 10k by talking BS, we should not talk about the price, this is what I want, and the opposite which we are already doing, i.e.; talking about the prices everyday, this is what the bagholders want...

When someone sells for a poor price, someone else buys for a great one

Quantum12

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:11:02 PM

There are Some stupid people they sell to cheap  Angry mother#@ckers

Chill dude, just chill... While they are selling it this cheap, it should still be considered an opportunity to buy them this cheap, you should always get in into any crypto with a long term vision... The future is bright for 10k, just chill, and don't ruin the chances of getting new investors to 10k by talking BS, we should not talk about the price, this is what I want, and the opposite which we are already doing, i.e.; talking about the prices everyday, this is what the bagholders want...

When someone sells for a poor price, someone else buys for a great one

what fork?

did i miss a 10k update?
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:11:26 PM

CONGRATS

I will be over 100K of 10K by the end of the weekend.  STAKE STAKE

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:13:13 PM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
  • You will receive 10 x BALLS for 1 token OR
  • You will receive 1 x 10k Coin for 1 token
                         - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
    • Coins are transferred to a new address and you will be sent the Private Key
      • Private Keys purchased via Nxt will be sent through Nxt encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

This doesn't seem like a good idea
It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

nicuri4i

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 05:17:17 PM

Best way to stake is after receiving my first reward i should send it to new address?

Your existing address will do just fine too.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 27, 2015, 07:52:02 PM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something with Nxt and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on Nxt, also on SAE, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
                         - AND -
  • An address that stakes on a GorillaStake server until at least January 16th, 2016
      • Private Keys purchased via Nxt will be sent through Nxt encrypted message
  • We reserve the right to extend the staking period at any time. It will not be cut short
  • When redeeming for cloud staking, please include which coin you would like in your transfer note

How much is it?
The price will be 50 Nxt per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

It is, though. If you were to grab an address on GorillaStake by itself, they are $20 for 6 months. We know this is a very solid price point as many people have already registered and were more than happy to pay that small fee. This is a way for us to include new members of crypto that are not currently involved. This price was decided after much deliberation and the reason is simple. Right now, both of these coins are at as low a price as they have seen in a while. At this price point and the amount of tokens that will be available, I will be able to cover the balances if every single one was sold, regardless of the market price. This means that if the price goes up even in the slightest, these tokens will be worth more and more. They come with a small balance to prove how well GorillaStake works before you deposit more coins and put more trust into our system. If you are unsure whether GorillaStake is for you, or just want to have a way to get a friend involved quickly and for pennies, this is the program for you!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market
This promotion will be successful whether we sell all the tokens or none at all; it doesn't matter. This is simply a way for us to expand our user base

Thanks for that ,pretty great,and problem with private key delivery solved
something came to my mind regarding balls ,10k will write later on

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 12:19:05 AM

No problem. Enjoy

freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 12:28:49 AM

No problem. Enjoy

thanks again my friend, all is working great
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:13:32 AM

started with 200 coins on 2/13... at 7000 now... with price drop i cant catch up to my investment just yet... but im getting closer. in for the long haul... newbies welcome, but you gotta get your own 10k cause i aint sellin Tongue
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 01:19:00 AM

started with 200 coins on 2/13... at 7000 now... with price drop i cant catch up to my investment just yet... but im getting closer. in for the long haul... newbies welcome, but you gotta get your own 10k cause i aint sellin Tongue

That is the thing! (y)

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 01:19:21 AM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something like this and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on HZ, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
                        - AND -
      • Private Keys purchased via HZ will be sent through HZ encrypted message

How much is it?
The price will be 2500 HZ per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market

Beerwinkles

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:20:04 AM

Hello; iGotSpots, I just like what you have done with these coins it's vary refreshing to see such dedication and innovation, something that the crypto land needs. I have been watching 10k since this is the first of your coins I have mined and it is a wonder, now I am a noob at this pos but you have shown me the light. I'm thinking of hanging the old miners up and going pure pos. I just had to drop you a note and piece be with you.
NiGuEnEd

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:37:24 AM

nice coin. i'll buy it at 1000 sat. i hope:)

lol this thing is not going to drop below 3k.. check out the buying wall.. im waiting for dumper to eat that 31k at 4010 sat first

4.5 btc ? too low.

Look at the Richlist. Guy with 295k 10k coins get 79k stake coins everyday.
They can dump it to 100 sat if they want. And you talking about 31k at 4010.

you must be dumb as fuck... theres a reason why they in the top 5 richlist... you think the one on the top of the richlist will dump? LOL and btw that 31k at 4010 sat is been at the buying wall since last night..
Don't think only about "top 5 richlist". To stake 31k everyday you should have 115k coins. It can be 6 guys with 20k coins. They are far from top 5 Smiley
Price was 10x higher only 10 days ago Smiley

ok good luck buying at 1000 sat  Cool Cool Cool
hello, "this thing is not going to drop below 3k" Smiley
how are you feeling with 300 sat ?
i'll meet you at 100 sat Cheesy
Beerwinkles

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:44:14 AM

I'm filling pretty dam good Shocked
kidyubyub

Activity: 440

http://taas.fund

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:54:34 AM

Staking going well. Came home today after work to find 5 stakes - 206.4, 307.7, 1052.4, 406 and 408.4. I am only at 15434 coins with stake weight of 228k, but I will continue to stake day and night. No selling here! Long Live 10K!

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:56:13 AM

What is this?
Put simply, I've had a lot of requests to do something like this and until now I never really had a reason to. I've been convinced that there is an opportunity for us to get more people involved with these coins. We have GorillaStk on HZ, which will be open fairly soon. These will be used to trade in for either 10k or BALLS and get a Cloud Staking Plan included. These will be sold in waves; size of sales undetermined and timing unknown, but price will never change. First wave will open very, very soon. Instead of an investment opportunity, think of this as a cheap voucher you can use yourself or give to a friend. Essentially, it's a $40 coupon for about 50 cents with no expiration date that is transferable and may or may not be worth more in the future

Trade in Rates
                        - AND -
      • Private Keys purchased via HZ will be sent through HZ encrypted message

How much is it?
The price will be 2500 HZ per token. This price includes both the coin ratio listed above, as well as an address staking for nearly a year. Signing up on our website is $20 for six months. This program is designed to make it easier to involve new people in cloud staking while funding the address with a small amount to get them started. For just a few satoshis, you can purchase an address for a friend and get them a small balance to get going on a cloud staking server...or use it for yourself!

If this is not for you or it seems like a bad deal, please do not buy it. This was requested by many people and they are our target market

Nice!

whyyousoserious

Activity: 316

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
February 28, 2015, 02:59:38 AM

Staking going well. Came home today after work to find 5 stakes - 206.4, 307.7, 1052.4, 406 and 408.4. I am only at 15434 coins with stake weight of 228k, but I will continue to stake day and night. No selling here! Long Live 10K!

+1

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: