Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:04:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tacocat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:57:14 AM

Im in the top 40 wallets. Just got my largest stake of 12k. Almost a million coins now. I started with 800 buying between 90k sat, 50k sat, 4k sat, and most at 100 sat. I ROI'd 4 times in the beginning when the top walllet only have 10k in it. Now im just staking slightly more than a 100k coins a day. Even if i sold now its pure profit. One question i have is, what is the max coin supply? Because 90 billion coins or more is going to get way out of hand. Regardless ill keep staking since im in no risk of losing anything. Ill probably buy more. I try to keep up with this thread as a lurker, I saw some post that something was happening on the 29th but couldnt find what exactly that is? Anyone care to clarify max coin supply and what is supposed to happen the 29th?

Thanks

Taco
Stop spread bull shit around.If you sell today  you'll have a pure few burgers in local MCD.Are you playing here for few bucks??Geezzz.Why peeps don't get yet that right now 98% peeps holding they coins and only two asholes playing fool around ,buying and selling to they self.Go to the Rich list and open block chain explorer .You can see that coins going out and in to the two addresses .And my message to those two asholes .
Continue your stupid game and very soon you'll flush your wallet to toilet.Because nobody  will touch yours coins. My two words
                                                                                                              https://i.imgur.com/X5vaJ8t.png?3

Spread bullshit around? Your grasp on the English language is elementary at best. Do you not understand how a free market works? Risk VS reward? Few pure burgers eh.... I was asking legitimate questions but thanks, ill make sure to take your "two words" in consideration.  Like i said i sold at profit and bought all the way down. My questoins were max coin supply and what is supposed to happen on the 29th....https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0006/03/1420520321081.png
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:00:20 PM

I have staked 3 orphans now in a row is that normal? Shall I do anything to fix this?  Smiley

Orphans are just fine as they won't affect your stake weight.
Just stake, wait a bit more and you will get higher stakes than before, it is normal... Smiley

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:44:11 PM

I have staked 3 orphans now in a row is that normal? Shall I do anything to fix this?  Smiley

it is happen to me also time to time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:45:57 PM

Im in the top 40 wallets. Just got my largest stake of 12k. Almost a million coins now. I started with 800 buying between 90k sat, 50k sat, 4k sat, and most at 100 sat. I ROI'd 4 times in the beginning when the top walllet only have 10k in it. Now im just staking slightly more than a 100k coins a day. Even if i sold now its pure profit. One question i have is, what is the max coin supply? Because 90 billion coins or more is going to get way out of hand. Regardless ill keep staking since im in no risk of losing anything. Ill probably buy more. I try to keep up with this thread as a lurker, I saw some post that something was happening on the 29th but couldnt find what exactly that is? Anyone care to clarify max coin supply and what is supposed to happen the 29th?

Thanks

Taco
Stop spread bull shit around.If you sell today  you'll have a pure few burgers in local MCD.Are you playing here for few bucks??Geezzz.Why peeps don't get yet that right now 98% peeps holding they coins and only two asholes playing fool around ,buying and selling to they self.Go to the Rich list and open block chain explorer .You can see that coins going out and in to the two addresses .And my message to those two asholes .
Continue your stupid game and very soon you'll flush your wallet to toilet.Because nobody  will touch yours coins. My two words

Spread bullshit around? Your grasp on the English language is elementary at best. Do you not understand how a free market works? Risk VS reward? Few pure burgers eh.... I was asking legitimate questions but thanks, ill make sure to take your "two words" in consideration.  Like i said i sold at profit and bought all the way down. My questoins were max coin supply and what is supposed to happen on the 29th....

supply is unlimited,29th dont know,maybe yet aonother the end of the world

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:17:19 PM

Thanks

Taco
Stop spread bull shit around.If you sell today  you'll have a pure few burgers in local MCD.Are you playing here for few bucks??Geezzz.Why peeps don't get yet that right now 98% peeps holding they coins and only two asholes playing fool around ,buying and selling to they self.Go to the Rich list and open block chain explorer .You can see that coins going out and in to the two addresses .And my message to those two asholes .
Continue your stupid game and very soon you'll flush your wallet to toilet.Because nobody  will touch yours coins. My two words

Spread bullshit around? Your grasp on the English language is elementary at best. Do you not understand how a free market works? Risk VS reward? Few pure burgers eh.... I was asking legitimate questions but thanks, ill make sure to take your "two words" in consideration.  Like i said i sold at profit and bought all the way down. My questoins were max coin supply and what is supposed to happen on the 29th....

supply is unlimited,29th dont know,maybe yet aonother the end of the world
Son,don't tell me what I should understand .When I was fighting for country and other people freedom  you even wasn't on this world .With my fully respect to you i can say only ...shut up  .My two words .BTW  Have a nice day

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
tacocat

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:41:30 PM

Goddamn the delusional people in crypto. Ok, im sure you "fought for country" but you clearly have a handicap. Ill just be going now. Thanks for showing newcomers to this thread what a great place this is. Ask a few questions and this shitbag comes at you hard accusing you of dumping then says he's a veteran. Cool man, none of what you said to me correlates with the original topic i brought up in the first goddamn place. Its like asking someone for directions and they say "cant help you asshole stop asking for directions, wana see me rub my fat clit in your face instead?".  Thanks for nothing dickbag.
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

ighh Smiley
prfields6038

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:35:50 PM

What happens if you send coins to the wrong wallet?  I had a brain malfunction and sent some 10K to the wrong wallet.

TxId: af72f3caaa61665ffd6c2cc44d9113a16f958c2a13313ea86e4e59e8265ea8a9

I submitted my problem to Bittrex and I was amazed at how quick I got a solution to my stupid mistake.  It was an easy fix.  Thanks for all the input.
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:43:09 PM

I don't know why people are complaining. So far I see everyone making money.  We need to stop in fighting on every coin makes us all look stupid like that e cash thread don't make this as retarded.  Maybe spots helping was bad cause those retards found out about this

don't like it dump to me and get out

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:54:30 PM

I don't know why people are complaining. So far I see everyone making money.  We need to stop in fighting on every coin makes us all look stupid like that e cash thread don't make this as retarded.  Maybe spots helping was bad cause those retards found out about this

Even when I show everyone how to easily make money, I'm still the devil to some  Wink

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:00:06 PM

Even when I show everyone how to easily make money, I'm still the devil to some  Wink

Devil is ok for me, Cry i have Symphaty for The Devil

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:51:51 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 09:59:14 PM by iGotSpots

Significant changes in the 10k Version 2.0.2 Hard Fork:
I've heard your concerns. It's inflating too fast, we know. I have an idea to slow it down significantly while still giving the huge lottery bonus and keeping the 10k name intact!

Changes to Stake Rate
  • Stake rewards start fluctuating at Block 360,000
  • There will be ninety blocks at 10% Stake Rate
  • Following those will be 10 blocks at 10,000%
  • These waves will happen every 50 minutes

Basically, every (almost) hour there is a lottery with 10 winners who win 10,000% stake rate for that block, while the other 90 will be at 10%. The reason I chose 100 block cycles is because being slightly less than 50 minutes will ensure the massive blocks aren't always at x:30 or x:00 and add a bit of variance to when the large blocks will hit

Quality of Life Changes
  • 'WARNING: Old Checkpoint' alert now properly displays it's simply syncing
  • Message when sending coins reflects that fee is destroyed and not paid to anyone
  • Syncing optimizations, including upgraded, integrated seednodes
  • Small update to logo, images, and icons to reflect new version

Forums mess up formatting a bit, but the Stake Reward Structure in its entirety is as follows:

Code:
int64 GetProofOfStakeRewardYear(int nHeight) {
static int64 nBaseCoinYear = 10000 * CENT;
static int64 nMaxPercent = 100;
static int64 nReward = 0;
if (nHeight < 360000) {
return nBaseCoinYear;
} else {
if (nHeight % 100 <= 9) {
nReward = 10000;
} else {
nReward = 10;
    }
    return nReward * CENT;
    }
 }

You have until block 360,000 to update, but I highly suggest doing so immediately

Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:00:58 PM

Nice, downloading the blockchain now

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:07:29 PM

I've heard your concerns. It's inflating too fast, we know. I have an idea to slow it down significantly while still giving the huge lottery bonus and keeping the 10k name intact!

Changes to Stake Rate

Basically, every (almost) hour there is a lottery with 10 winners who win 10,000% stake rate for that block, while the other 90 will be at 10%. The reason I chose 100 block cycles is because being slightly less than 50 minutes will ensure the massive blocks aren't always at x:30 or x:00 and add a bit of variance to when the large blocks will hit

Forums mess up formatting a bit, but the Stake Reward Structure in its entirety is as follows:

Code:
if (nHeight < 360000) {
return nBaseCoinYear;
} else {
nReward = 10000;
} else {
nReward = 10;
    }
    return nReward * CENT;
    }
 }

You have until block 360,000 to update, but I highly suggest doing so immediately

How to deal with that,simply replace walletdat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:08:34 PM

so i just download the new exe file? i gues i have to save and import the wallet dat. sorry for that question but i don't wanna make a mistake.

can someone give me a quick 1,2,3 on how to be running on 2.0.2 in a couple of minutes?  Smiley
ballinout

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:09:22 PM

Changes to Stake Rate

Code:
if (nHeight < 360000) {
return nBaseCoinYear;
} else {
nReward = 10000;
} else {
nReward = 10;
    }
    return nReward * CENT;
    }
 }

So we have only a few more weeks to stake at 10000%? How soon do you think we will get to block 360000?
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:17:49 PM

i downloaded wallet,opend,everything in that new wallet remain the same
and i even get stake reward

i have same adresses current block about 244160

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:22:40 PM

did you have to import the old wallet dat or anything. i have zero experience how to prepare for hard forks.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:25:23 PM

did you have to import the old wallet dat or anything. i have zero experience how to prepare for hard forks.

All you need to do is delete the old wallet and replace it with the new wallet. No need to do anything with wallet.dat or anything else. Just replace the wallet with the updated wallet.
Pab
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:28:01 PM

All you need to do is delete the old wallet and replace it with the new wallet. No need to do anything with wallet.dat or anything else. Just replace the wallet with the updated wallet.
Yes but ,i think better to delate old wallet afterdownloading new one,justshut down old cliant before,easy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: