Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 10k Coin | Now with 10% PoS and 10000% Superblocks | 10k/MMXIV Market OPEN  (Read 186678 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
whyyousoserious

Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 05:21:58 AM

65k block to go

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:20:35 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 06:39:40 AM by Crestington

lol, I find it funny that I told spots it was going to 1 Satoshi and he got mad and blocked me on C-Cex, now it's here and at 1 Satoshi and I'd like to say "I told you so" Tongue

However, I'm not a complete asshole and I'll give you some helpful advice.

Fuck the lottery super Blocks, there is always a way to game it.

Keep the 10k inflation but make it auto-swappable to a new chain once it hits 1 Billion at a 2000:1 ratio

Rinse and repeat.

Focus on features and new markets.

Tone down the arrogant attitude (we all love a little arrogance but too much puts people off).

That is all
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 07:47:33 AM

lol, I find it funny that I told spots it was going to 1 Satoshi and he got mad and blocked me on C-Cex, now it's here and at 1 Satoshi and I'd like to say "I told you so" Tongue

Keep the 10k inflation but make it auto-swappable to a new chain once it hits 1 Billion at a 2000:1 ratio

Rinse and repeat.

Tone down the arrogant attitude (we all love a little arrogance but too much puts people off).

That is all

I also suggested to do a coin swap with lower ratio as well, every time build new excitement for peeps..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:30:05 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 08:43:21 AM by iGotSpots

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

No. Fuck off and go talk shit in c-cex some more; I don't want your suggestions

hoertest

Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:44:55 AM

if you are in it from early on and not in profit on this one youre really retarded. some in here sound like they have their live savings in 10k. We are still in the issuance phase. essentially we are mining it now and a substancial amount to build a big possition in the coming 65k blocks is dead cheap. and then there is still months and months to discuss new features , branding, etc and if we ever hit 10 measly satoshi again i'm up 1000s of %. can be in summer, can never be , i don't know but the experiment is not over imo.
what stands already is a super secure network, fast transactions, stable code , and not to forget beeing featured on 3g staking devices that secure the network on almost no watts.
this does not sound as fancy like html5 wallets or the newest gugugaga thing over the blockchain  that nobody needs, but its actually important.
You guys that think 10k has nothing to offer look at crypto out of this western hipster perspective that doesn't realise that the majority of people on this planet still can't even take part in crypto because of the hurdles that the snowball solves.
go wet your pants over the newest "gouvernment 2.0 on the blockchain" nonsense and stop polluting this thread with you whining about new features like this coin is already years old.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 08:52:28 AM

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

lol, I still love you, you big rug cleaning mofo

You made lots of people profit and do lots of code work so I can't really bag you that hard
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 08:55:46 AM

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

You made lots of people profit and do lots of code work so I can't really bag you that hard

I still don't understand how people think I was the one actually scrubbing rugs. I owned the entire company lol I didn't do the menial shit

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 09:24:48 AM

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

I still don't understand how people think I was the one actually scrubbing rugs. I owned the entire company lol I didn't do the menial shit

They just do it to wind you up, in reality it doesn't matter what kind of job a person does as long as they enjoy it but this is getting a bit off-topic.

I still think you should pursue the auto-swap thing atleast for the method that you can always keep the hyper-inflation and trim off excess bloat from the Blockchain as the bloat over time is the thing that Bitcoin struggles with, there's really no need to have a 50 terabyte Blockchain but people are just afraid of change.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 09:41:15 AM

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

They just do it to wind you up, in reality it doesn't matter what kind of job a person does as long as they enjoy it but this is getting a bit off-topic.

I still think you should pursue the auto-swap thing atleast for the method that you can always keep the hyper-inflation and trim off excess bloat from the Blockchain as the bloat over time is the thing that Bitcoin struggles with, there's really no need to have a 50 terabyte Blockchain but people are just afraid of change.

Actually, I hated it, but it paid incredibly well for the effort needed

I've already brought up a supply squish, but with all the negative trust I've received after doing a chain swap with ECASH, I'm definitely not doing that for my own coins that I actually care about

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 10:06:28 AM

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

I've already brought up a supply squish, but with all the negative trust I've received after doing a chain swap with ECASH, I'm definitely not doing that for my own coins that I actually care about

Yeah well the Ecash devs didn't really know what they were doing anyways.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2015, 10:13:19 AM

Rinse and repeat.

That is all

Yeah well the Ecash devs didn't really know what they were doing anyways.

Correct, and I made the mistake of making it my problem. I should have ignored the pleas like I usually do. Hindsight and all that

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:11:08 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2015, 11:45:44 AM by gilangIDR

anyone in here help me  Cry .
I do not know what happened with my wallet ..
after block 292 522 will not run  . while the total block has been read ( now ) 295 647 block , I 've tried to replace nodes , restart the wallet , but no change  Cry

any idea for fix this sir ? thx

UPDATE :
Im Try send some 10k to exchange , succes im received , But in my wallet status 0 confirmation   Huh Huh im confused

i try see on blockexplore , today i see 1 trx ( send to exchange ) , but i dont see trx POS  Huh Huh
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:34:41 AM

"blocks" : 295766

So network isn't stuck. Did you try reinstall your wallet?

Question about update: Should I Install new wallet for now, or before block #360 000?

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
gilangIDR
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:48:36 AM

Question about update: Should I Install new wallet for now, or before block #360 000?

y bro , if i reinstall wallet , my coin not lost ?

in my wallet i have
balance xxx.xxx
stake x.xxx.xxx
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 11:51:49 AM

in my wallet i have
balance xxx.xxx
stake x.xxx.xxx

backup your wallet. Save the wallet.dat and remove wallet, reinstall wallet and then put backup wallet.dat to user/appdata/roaming/10k, run your wallet.

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
gilangIDR
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:57:28 PM

in my wallet i have
balance xxx.xxx
stake x.xxx.xxx

backup your wallet. Save the wallet.dat and remove wallet, reinstall wallet and then put backup wallet.dat to user/appdata/roaming/10k, run your wallet.

I 've tried the backup wallet.dat , then remove the wallet .  then download new wallet . and save wallet.dat to / 10k . but the block still has not increased as before .

then I look at my balance blockexplore and even less Sad
Arie22

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 12:57:39 PM

in my wallet i have
balance xxx.xxx
stake x.xxx.xxx

I think your internet connection it's bad..
Try with -rescan
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:16:19 PM

please rename this coin to "1satosi coin" lol Grin

History of crypto,from 100k satoshi to 1satoshi and i am i huge profit,that is power of interest and it could be example how to solve economic ,financial problems of modern world
maybe one day some well known,ownest economist will write about it
really some people need to take that at considaration

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
gilangIDR
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:22:12 PM

in my wallet i have
balance xxx.xxx
stake x.xxx.xxx

I think your internet connection it's bad..
Try with -rescan

ok  , i can check my connection   , but i staking at my office , may be tomorrow , i check again  . thx Cheesy
DoubleDD

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 01:26:06 PM

in my wallet i have
balance xxx.xxx
stake x.xxx.xxx

I 've tried the backup wallet.dat , then remove the wallet .  then download new wallet . and save wallet.dat to / 10k . but the block still has not increased as before .

then I look at my balance blockexplore and even less Sad

Do you have 10k.conf configured.  you may have deleted that.

addnode=98.174.25.33:11082
addnode=23.92.61.98:11082
addnode=104.236.222.217:11082
addnode=37.59.18.108:11082
addnode=94.190.246.163:11082
addnode=96.236.59.185:11082
addnode=81.152.225.30:11082
addnode=81.164.5.200:11082

BTCBTC
DoubleDD
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: