Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359446 times)
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:02:32 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 01:17:11 AM by CantStump

I still see serious potential in CBX.  This has all the hallmarks of a quality project.

Above all what attracted me to this project was the stability of the framework: a very limited supply, limited inflation and how similar this makes it to real precious metals.    

The framework has already been in place for a long time: A great website, great concept, great name and ticker code, great wallet.  What we need is a bit of organization in the community, for Yobit to fix the wallet, to get the coin on Bittrex and to spread the word around the cryptoverse.  

Don't forget, cryptos tend to follow a similar pattern.  They have an initial rally, the price peaks, excitement subsides and it drops.  But then it always rallies again and usually sees exponential gains the second time around.  

The rally for CBX is coming, don't know about all of you but I can see it in the not too distant future.  
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:05:06 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 07:54:34 AM by VonSpass

ICO Spark is canceled and CBX shall be reimbursed to ICO participants.
186,866 cbx will become active again.

So what's going on with CBX is it game over? Is it worth keeping my 6000 coins I paid for over this 2 years. I can't see any updates or General info on any social media or news updates since 2016 September. Can any one enlighten me please?Huh?

Well it would seem there is no point holding on to them at this point I agree. While other communities have innovated and kept relevant cgb or cbx now has just done nothing and remained stagnated. They seem to think it works like the community drives the development.

In reality development creates the excitement and generates a community around it who support it by buying it and pushing up the price.

They need to create a development tax and governance system....plus perhaps some incentive nodes or masternodes...even sprinkle some anon and also actually be active on the thread and not treat it like a hobby coin.

But then again why sell now it is worth practically zero. Hold on and dream it gets taken over or the dev team does something eventually or just a random whale pump happens although cant see how it is not even on bittrex is it? i mean coins that have been out 5 mins are on bittrex.

this has yobit with a broken wallet for months

wdc,cgb,dgc mec all pretty much a laughing stock now whilst other coins are rocketing in value.

Never look into coins which do not have a dedicated proven developer/coder/designer or team of.

Good advice ! I would add ...

Invest in a wide range of coins : Most will fail, but the winners should make up for that.

The most obvious failures are coins which :

1. Do not have active development + continual innovation (preferably a large team)

2. Do not have at least one key strength ie Effective Anon, Powerful Governance system, Trusted/Master nodes, Substantial cash for development, Massive distribution.

3. Do not have multiple channels for promotion and discussion.

I find these remarks unfair.

Any coin needs some community participation, with small coins like CBX, people can't just buy, sit on the sideline and expect some big reward. Doesn't happen that way, everybody has to pitch in. Good news is, the reward can be quite big (could have been).

I mean, CBX has a lot of good things going in it's favor; CBX was not designed on a whim: it was a calculated effort, perfected over years of development.

At least showing up at exchanges and helping to maintain a decent price on dump days; or trying to help confirming the new increased value following some outstanding good news (there has been many good news, with CBX: new algos, new wallets, programs, WBIP, mobile, Promo-cards, lottery: all exciting stuff, all too frequently met with crickets). If not getting involved financially, at the very least, cheer, post on the official threads, share with others.

The CBX development team is composed of human beings;`they need some kind of motivation too.  Not writing on threads, not supporting the coin, crickets, not spreading the good news, will get you the current state of things. A coin listed as a shitcoin, a coin that deserves a hell of a lot more.

Mabe this can be the fair lesson to be learned from the CBX experience: money doesn't come knocking at your door, you have to do something; whether you follow a system, a franchise, or doing your own thing, you will have to pitch in, success won't happen by itself. Just do something, talk to someone about it. Don't do like what most of you did with CBX: do something.

Otherwise, that dream you have will fail.
BorisTheBulletDodger

Activity: 192
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:22:45 AM

maybe you idiots need to hype this shitcoin properly.

throw some anonymity features, some bullshit masternode crap or segwit, make it into a useful shitcoin instead of just relying on the spiel of "inventor of PoSp"

also that quintessence crap was doomed from the start with such a crap name.

I Dodge Bullets
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:06:10 AM

I find these remarks unfair.

Any coin needs some community participation, with small coins like CBX, people can't just buy, sit on the sideline and expect some big reward. Doesn't happen that way, everybody has to pitch in. Good news is, the reward can be quite big (could have been).

I mean, CBX has a lot of good things going in it's favor; CBX was not designed on a whim: it was a calculated effort, perfected over years of development.

At least showing up at exchanges and helping to maintain a decent price on dump days; or trying to help confirming the new increased value following some outstanding good news (there has been many good news, with CBX: new algos, new wallets, programs, WBIP, mobile, Promo-cards, lottery: all exciting stuff, all too frequently met with crickets). If not getting involved financially, at the very least, cheer, post on the official threads, share with others.

The CBX development team is composed of human beings;`they need some kind of motivation too.  Not writing on threads, not supporting the coin, crickets, not spreading the good news, will get you the current state of things. A coin listed as a shitcoin, a coin that deserves a hell of a lot more.

Mabe this can be the fair lesson to be learned from the CBX experience: money doesn't come knocking at your door, you have to do something; whether you follow a system, a franchise, or doing your own thing, you will have to pitch in, success won't happen by itself. Just do something, talk to someone about it. Don't do like what most of you did with CBX: do something.

Otherwise, that dream you have will fail.

The active ppl and devs are already committed to other altcoin projects, and will tend to join the growing ones in a snowball effect. That is the way a very few winners will take all.

It is a 24hr/day job just keeping up with a few coins, and the ones that have multiplied in price many times over in the last few weeks are going to attract even more interest, leaving the rest to wither.

There might be one or two sudden recoveries, but the odds are long against that now.

I know many really competent ppl working at full capacity, who are having to decide where their efforts are best rewarded between several $10m+ market cap coins, so the lesser ones don't really have much chance. Its just life (or natural selection).
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

The active ppl and devs are already committed to other altcoin projects, and will tend to join the growing ones in a snowball effect. That is the way a very few winners will take all.

It is a 24hr/day job just keeping up with a few coins, and the ones that have multiplied in price many times over in the last few weeks are going to attract even more interest, leaving the rest to wither.

There might be one or two sudden recoveries, but the odds are long against that now.

I know many really competent ppl working at full capacity, who are having to decide where their efforts are best rewarded between several $10m+ market cap coins, so the lesser ones don't really have much chance. Its just life (or natural selection).

There is always a coin doubling, this happens weekly or daily; then they go down, moved by cattle effect looking for the next exciting wave. So if the herd joins a coin that is already expensive, what are the chances of it multiplying again? At best, they will get 20% income on their investment, and most of the times, they will lose bigtime.

With CBX, you take a coin that is practically worth nothing, and bring it to a 10 million$ marketcap - potentially making 125X your investment; I think this makes more economical sense, but that's me.

I know with coins, just like the stock market, herd investor psychology prevails. If it hadn't been for that single whale selling CBX, the excitement would have flowed here instead; and, if you remember, for one day it did.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:13:12 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 04:23:27 PM by cryptohunter

There is always a coin doubling, this happens weekly or daily; then they go down, moved by cattle effect looking for the next exciting wave. So if the herd joins a coin that is already expensive, what are the chances of it multiplying again? At best, they will get 20% income on their investment, and most of the times, they will lose bigtime.

With CBX, you take a coin that is practically worth nothing, and bring it to a 10 million$ marketcap - potentially making 125X your investment; I think this makes more economical sense, but that's me.

I know with coins, just like the stock market, herd investor psychology prevails. If it hadn't been for that single whale selling CBX, the excitement would have flowed here instead; and, if you remember, for one day it did.

I agree 100% with you ... you need to cater to the herd mentality.

Announce a road map with masternodes , some development tax and some decentralised governance  and watch it go 125 x in price.

Community will build around development or planned development.

Go check out MUE or any other coin that is just planning moving to the latest hot features that the herd wants. Gone from 100 sats to 5000+

Look at any coin or project here that goes from zero to hero. It is driven by a development roadmap.

This coin has no funding mechanism... actually it has nothing going for it right now accept excellent distribution and a posp which is not a clear advantage of pos3(black)

However it would not take much to make this a 5M or greater project it just needs a funding mechanism, and features people want on the roadmap. The soon you can implement these the better.

Also bittrex as a minimum is going to be useful.

Who designed POSP ? also is there a dedicated coding team here or not?

Follow fads and ride them to the fullest extent. Don't be scared of hardforks or whatever is required job public does not care so long as they get the features they want.

CGB in its current form is a dead coin there is nothing the community can do. You can not sell or generate excitment about outdated  tech here any longer, wdc.mec.qrk have all been shown this over and over...let's hope some of the old alts wake up soon. It needs radical changes. I like what diamond are going to do i like what pivX did.  

I actually believe the core team here is dedicated and worth supporting but you need to get with the times. People right now want masternodes, governance , development funding mechanisms etc etc.  So give them what they want.

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:39:23 PM

Announce a road map with masternodes , some development tax and some decentralised governance  and watch it go 125 x in price.

Why masternodes though? Isn't that a form of centralization? Check all the infamous coins coming out with DPoS (Lisk, etc...) - an awful algorithm where teams pay themselves and the little guy can't get in.

We were able to create PoSP without needing them, and it was quite a challenge. Every little guy can benefit from PoSP, I think it's a good thing, no?
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 04:47:18 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2017, 04:58:42 PM by cryptohunter

Why masternodes though? Isn't that a form of centralization? Check all the infamous coins coming out with DPoS (Lisk, etc...) - an awful algorithm where teams pay themselves and the little guy can't get in.

We were able to create PoSP without needing them, and it was quite a challenge. Every little guy can benefit from PoSP I think it's a good thing, no?

What is actually the best and what people want are not always the same. The successful projects realise this and ride the hype trains to attract investment. From that they extract development funds ready to develop and ride the next hype trains.

This purist knows better what people need more than what they want is what i am hearing from all projects reduced to dust.

Sure everyone right now can all get a fair shot at earning nothing from holding cbx or they can buck their ideas up and accumulate enough for a masternode in a successful project and make a lot of money from a project that is not as fair if you take a philosophical view point.

Sure this fad will blow over in a few months and the next fad that people think they want will be here. You then switch to that. It is not rocket science you watch what people want and give it to them.

The fads provide you the project leaders if you are smart with development funds to develop and ride the next fad.

Right now this fad is cheap, you copy and paste a project with the features you want and change a few params. The next fads may require a lot of coding and the smart projects are now not full open source they are obfuscating the code so it is viewable and you can build from it but to develop from it is a nightmare. Why should projects code and design for years for someone to press copy and paste.

Anyway it is up to you but if you want to get off life support here give people what they want. You will get funds and a community back.

CGB is the name , the devlopment team and the community. |That is all the code is something that can be 100% scrapped or altered at any time to ensure success. Investment is the life blood, you dont attract it you die.

When you see a new fad taking off and all coins employing that said fad taking off with larger MC and new huge investments dont debate why people are all going for it just implement it at once or lose market share and again lose development funding.

Sure masternodes may be a pile of shit. But look at every project that has employed them over the last 3-6 months. They don't have to be a permanent fixture when something else become popular then that is the next move. You need to be dynamic with these models so long as the total minting is not changed HUGELY and people retain their % of that minting every time a fork is needed then who cares what the code base or design is. We just go with what is proven to be hugely attractive for investment.

As yet the governance and dev funding is quite rare in projects so if you can bring that as well as the other hype fads then boom you can say a 20M or greater cap.

**sorry  i mean cbx is the name it was called cryptogenic bullion when i started with it ...

I actually think you guys have tried very hard but you are not catching on with the difference between what is better and what people want. You are swimming against a very powerful torrent.

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:23:43 AM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 07:32:24 PM by drays

We were able to create PoSP without needing them, and it was quite a challenge. Every little guy can benefit from PoSP I think it's a good thing, no?

What is actually the best and what people want are not always the same. The successful projects realise this and ride the hype trains to attract investment. From that they extract development funds ready to develop and ride the next hype trains.

This purist knows better what people need more than what they want is what i am hearing from all projects reduced to dust.

Sure everyone right now can all get a fair shot at earning nothing from holding cbx or they can buck their ideas up and accumulate enough for a masternode in a successful project and make a lot of money from a project that is not as fair if you take a philosophical view point.

Sure this fad will blow over in a few months and the next fad that people think they want will be here. You then switch to that. It is not rocket science you watch what people want and give it to them.

The fads provide you the project leaders if you are smart with development funds to develop and ride the next fad.

Right now this fad is cheap, you copy and paste a project with the features you want and change a few params. The next fads may require a lot of coding and the smart projects are now not full open source they are obfuscating the code so it is viewable and you can build from it but to develop from it is a nightmare. Why should projects code and design for years for someone to press copy and paste.

Anyway it is up to you but if you want to get off life support here give people what they want. You will get funds and a community back.

CGB is the name , the devlopment team and the community. |That is all the code is something that can be 100% scrapped or altered at any time to ensure success. Investment is the life blood, you dont attract it you die.

When you see a new fad taking off and all coins employing that said fad taking off with larger MC and new huge investments dont debate why people are all going for it just implement it at once or lose market share and again lose development funding.

Sure masternodes may be a pile of shit. But look at every project that has employed them over the last 3-6 months. They don't have to be a permanent fixture when something else become popular then that is the next move. You need to be dynamic with these models so long as the total minting is not changed HUGELY and people retain their % of that minting every time a fork is needed then who cares what the code base or design is. We just go with what is proven to be hugely attractive for investment.

As yet the governance and dev funding is quite rare in projects so if you can bring that as well as the other hype fads then boom you can say a 20M or greater cap.

**sorry  i mean cbx is the name it was called cryptogenic bullion when i started with it ...

I actually think you guys have tried very hard but you are not catching on with the difference between what is better and what people want. You are swimming against a very powerful torrent.

What you wrote is true indeed, cannot disagree to you.. But that's really discouraging.

Its like you want to produce beautiful books full of art, but are producing just toilet paper, because toilet paper is something most people actually want, unlike art.

Now I can see whats happening in Western world. All those talented people in Hollywood making hundreds of crap movies every year, and talented enginees wasting their lifes making crap smartphones... The herd is the king..?

... this space is not for rent ...
HelpTheCoin

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 06:41:31 PM

Hey Everyone,

We are getting closer to working on CBX. We still have some projects going on but in the mean time has anyone started working on adding CBX to Bittrex? https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Cheers!
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:03:47 PM

What you wrote is true indeed, cannot disagree to you.. But that really discouraging.

Its like you want to produce beautiful books full of art, but are producing just toilet paper, because toilet paper is something most people actually want, unlike art.

Now I can see whats happening in Western world. All those talented people in Hollywood making hundreds of crap movies every year, and talented enginees wasting their lifes making crap smartphones... The herd is the king..?

In any project, if one thinks he is right but is left all by himself with no one to contradict him, it is not a constructive way to evolve or to be useful at all.

CBX is open to evolution, just not any evolution.  Let's see what can be done to revive CBX.
HelpTheCoin

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 09:12:53 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2017, 09:51:35 PM by HelpTheCoin

Hey Everyone,

We are getting closer to working on CBX. We still have some projects going on but in the mean time has anyone started working on adding CBX to Bittrex? https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Cheers!

I'm also working with BTC38 to get this coin listed there. The exchange is clunky and takes patience, but they have a ton of volume over there. It would be a really good step for CBX.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:06:55 PM

Hey Everyone,

Cheers!

I'm also working with BTC38 to get this coin listed there. The exchange is clunky and takes patience, but they have a ton of volume over there. It would be a really good step for CBX.

That would be a good add.
Although whats happening with btc and ltc deposits there atm?

Not sure how cgb wasnt there already it was there with mec,dgc,quark,wdc in the top coins of the 2013 wave.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

**sorry  i mean cbx is the name it was called cryptogenic bullion when i started with it ...

What you wrote is true indeed, cannot disagree to you.. But that's really discouraging.

That's right because these same people will look at real art and say it is not fit to wipe their ass on then reach for the toilet paper.

Never try to tell people what they want here after you notice they have already decided by pushing the MC of all coins with those features through the roof.

I have learned this the hard way before. Give them their fads take 10% out in development funds so that you are ready to give them their next fads else perish in the face of projects that give them what they want.

Either that or invent something new and exciting first and obfuscate the source code.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:12:36 PM

project needs a snap shot on the op that is updated...kiklo may help you out if not just hosting one on mega and updating 1x a month is not too big of a deal.

people dont want to wait weeks and this is not a quick sync on this wallet for me anyway,

HelpTheCoin

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:41:39 PM

Hey Everyone,

Cheers!

Not sure how cgb wasnt there already it was there with mec,dgc,quark,wdc in the top coins of the 2013 wave.

There is a Chinese law that requires a 1-2 week delay in getting BTC & LTC withdrawals, but we have moved a ton of coins over there and have received all BTC that was withdrawn over 2 weeks ago. We have had to put in tickets for coins where we deposited too many (there must be a flag that stops large deposits) but within 24 hours the coins have appeared in the accounts. Like, I said, it's clunky, but the volume is very high even on unknown coins.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 10:47:44 PM

Hey Everyone,

Cheers!

There is a Chinese law that requires a 1-2 week delay in getting BTC & LTC withdrawals, but we have moved a ton of coins over there and have received all BTC that was withdrawn over 2 weeks ago. We have had to put in tickets for coins where we deposited too many (there must be a flag that stops large deposits) but within 24 hours the coins have appeared in the accounts. Like, I said, it's clunky, but the volume is very high even on unknown coins.

Yeah volume is still high compared to the others cbx has for sure. Would be a great add if it happens. I wish you success there .

CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:58:14 AM

Excellent news above about BTC38.  Good especially because of the importance that they ascribe to gold bullion in China, could be an excellent development if it makes it there. 
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:49:34 PM

someone just got a bit hungry for cbx

any news on the snapshot so people can sync it up and start making the network more robust?

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:48:41 PM

someone just got a bit hungry for cbx

any news on the snapshot so people can sync it up and start making the network more robust?

I will get this updated
Pages: « 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 [185] 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: