Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:25:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦  (Read 229734 times)
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:12:11 PM

Community,

ToshiDesk CMS now works inside ETNA Charting Module.

Can all of you make an account here : http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/ ?

I would appreciate some testing before I push to production server.

Been testing for many many months, and I think we are down to the wire.

Please give me a hand and test this charting platform for FREE!

http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/

Come back in the thread, or make a post on ToshiDesk : www.ToshiDesk.com about your findings and reviews for a free gift!

After we hammer out ToshiDesk launch, we will be working towards releasing the ToshiDesk Trading APP that is available for IOS and Android.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Awesome, I'll play around with it tonight. It will be a pleasure to post on Toshidesk as one of the first. Smiley

Yes, check it out later.

Please post any questions, comments, or concerns here on the thread and inside ToshiDesk.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:21:28 PM

Community,

One more thing.

If you are into coding and wish to make some spare MTR on the side selling your widgets inside ToshiDesk charting module....take a look at this Widget Designer Guide.

https://www.etnasoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/ETNA-Trader-Widget-Developers-Guide.pdf

I made the ToshiDesk CMS iframe widget pretty easily, but the things the widget designer can do are truly endless.

<iframe src="http://toshidesk.com" style="width: 100%; height: 100%"></iframe>

Let me know if you wish to play around with the widget designer, as I have enabled all new/existing user accounts with this feature!

If you make a good widget, name your price and I will most likely buy it on the spot.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:10:12 PM

Hello,

Quick little update:

Just spent 2+ hours working on the Admin@ToshiDesk.com email issue with support at NameCheap.

When I moved CMS Servers over to VPS, It screwed up Email MX records, and I had to set different DNS Zone, and a bunch of other stuff, but in the end got it right.

It is now fixed within ToshiDesk CMS 100% as well.

Users are now free to create new accounts again, and long time members can now reset their passwords if needed.

A few more bugs need to be worked out, but as you can see progress is being made!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 12:23:00 AM

Hello Community,

I spent my afternoon getting ToshiTalk back up.

www.ToshiTalk.com

I encourage everyone here to register an account there.

7.5K + Users currently registered.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:19:06 AM

Signed up for toshitalk, havnt been able to find free time to play around on the platform yet. Looking forward to carving out some time maybe tomorrow.

8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2016, 08:43:22 PM

Signed up for toshitalk, havnt been able to find free time to play around on the platform yet. Looking forward to carving out some time maybe tomorrow.
Just like those 7.5k+ users  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:40:49 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 05:56:03 AM by mastertrader777

Great, I just posted a few calls you might want to look at.

I'm going to dedicate some of the left over premine after the burn to paying ToshiDesk users, to be active.

Users that are active deserve to be rewarded.

Posting Charts, News, Ideas, Opinions, Chatter in the box, etc will be graciously rewarded.

Using the premine to build a credible community is the end goal.

Would love to see more active users on there...

Even if you post a development critique, explaining something you think should change, or additions that should be made...Those style of posts, on ToshiDesk will also be rewarded.

Do you part and lets see where we can take ToshiDesk, as we continue to develop this charting platform on a daily basis.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:11:20 PM

I'm going to dedicate some of the left over premine after the burn to paying ToshiDesk users, to be active.

Posting Charts, News, Ideas, Opinions, Chatter in the box, etc will be graciously rewarded.

Even if you post a development critique, explaining something you think should change, or additions that should be made...Those style of posts, on ToshiDesk will also be rewarded.

Do you part and lets see where we can take ToshiDesk, as we continue to develop this charting platform on a daily basis.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think rewarding the community is a great idea, but keep it well documented what comes out of the reserve.

Also I suggest ridding toshitalk of the wait time for approval of replays or thread creation.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 01:38:53 PM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think rewarding the community is a great idea, but keep it well documented what comes out of the reserve.

Also I suggest ridding toshitalk of the wait time for approval of replays or thread creation.

I agree, reason for the approval rule from the start was due to spam monkeys.

I will turn it off, and just ban the monkeys, as they come.

Of course, the reserve deductions will be well documented.

Not looking to devalue community trust.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:59:23 PM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Maybe incorporate a report option on posts so community members can self report and then less your your time will be dedicated to babysitting and focused on more important developments, networking, ect.

crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 03:15:18 AM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Maybe incorporate a report option on posts so community members can self report and then less your your time will be dedicated to babysitting and focused on more important developments, networking, ect.

that as well as assigning a mod that is willing to work with you to moderate the forum as well ... someone you can trust of course ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
HegelianCattalactics

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:03:02 AM

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

So I am up looking at Toshidesk
- Seems the Chart feed is offline ? (Problem Loading Page)

You guys better pair up MTR value with Toshidesk asap
- We have a run of interest coming in 75ish days with BTC Jul 30th halving
- Time to posture for the September markets and get pole position asap.

My concern is that if MTR does not get on the ball and pair value with Toshidesk that a massive leadership oversight has occurred
and the "Coin of the Toshidesk realm" won't offer leverage and development strength needed to move Toshidesk to the forefront.

This oversight could cause both to fail.

Much bigger more savvy and well funded groups from the Trillion Dollar "Currency Market"
have been eyeing the Crypto arena and will move in very resolutely and quickly.
(The charting platforms in the currency markets are some of the best in the world.)

I have warned about this issue dozens of times over almost a 2 year period.

I talked with you recently Rich and wasted my time and was disrespected "yet again."
I've no skin in MTR anymore and have lost 7 BTC with you all.

I want to be where the best team and charting is.
That is historically where the best traders are as well.

So I am just saying the same issues I have said for years to you.

The opportunity is huge !!!   But you guys need superior traction before the current starts to move into Crypto like never before.

George - Catallaxy
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 04:47:34 AM

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

My concern is that if MTR does not get on the ball and pair value with Toshidesk that a massive leadership oversight has occurred
and the "Coin of the Toshidesk realm" won't offer leverage and development strength needed to move Toshidesk to the forefront.

Much bigger more savvy and well funded groups from the Trillion Dollar "Currency Market"
(The charting platforms in the currency markets are some of the best in the world.)

I talked with you recently Rich and wasted my time and was disrespected "yet again."

The opportunity is huge !!!   But you guys need superior traction before the current starts to move into Crypto like never before.

George - Catallaxy

Poor shill.

crazywack
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:46:15 AM

Although I don't know the nature or tone of you and Cat's conversation I have to agree. We (the comunity and your team) missed a good oppertunity with the recent uptick in volume/BTC price. Don't make the same mistake with the halving.

We're only a few weeks (maybe sooner) away from the next uptick. Show the world what you built this platform for.

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 11:23:53 AM

Although I don't know the nature or tone of you and Cat's conversation I have to agree. We (the comunity and your team) missed a good oppertunity with the recent uptick in volume/BTC price. Don't make the same mistake with the halving.

We're only a few weeks (maybe sooner) away from the next uptick. Show the world what you built this platform for.

Shut up. Everything is fine. We are losing money.

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:32:43 PM

MasterTrader777, DC Girl

George - Catallaxy

Hello George,

Sorry to hear you sold all of your MTR at a market loss.

I believe I've told you for years I appreciate your participation.

I'm not sure where I disrespected you in the first place, let alone again.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:20:36 PM

I promise you I'm doing my best.

You have to admit, if I wasn't trying that would clearly show.

The fact I'm keeping everything running, and making daily/weekly improvements should count for something.

I'm not trying to let the community, and team I've gathered here in this space down in any fashion.

I can't control the price of MTR on the market, and lost quite a bit of BTC very early on trying to do so.

Made everyone else a buck, and the "supporters" dipped out.

I hope you understand that me making everyone money/btc isn't my goal.

Its to continue to build ToshiDesk no matter how stressful its getting, along with making MTR a valuable asset to the platform.

The success of ToshiDesk will build the community bigger than its ever been in time, but I need some more time to fine tune everything.

I could sit here and screenshot all my daily talks with my devs, and describe what we are working on daily like I once was for almost 1.5 years, but that did nothing but bring the trolls.

Sorry I'd rather not waist time with that child's play...So its turned me off from giving daily updates, but I still keep the community updated pretty well.

I never quit.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
inyereye

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 02:41:04 AM

I find it odd that as Toshidesk materializes they lose faith.  This isn't the Lamborghini you get from the showroom and drive once in a while.  This is a build-it yourself hot-rod.  Let him get it rolling then let him start worrying about getting the right spoiler and intake. Charts can be adjusted and changed,  I'm assuming of course he has built a platform that can be fairly easily modified,  but I'm much more interested to see the basic mechanics of the tool in place and incremental improvements being made.

Despite current value,  this is one venture where progress has constantly been made and someone willing  to keep at it with some brains is a far better investment than many others.

I'm not a huge holder but these prices are hard to resist.  I consider it a risk, but no more so than many other options.

Keep working at it,   it is good to see someone execute their vision and not lose sight of the end-game.
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:06:21 PM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Done.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

that as well as assigning a mod that is willing to work with you to moderate the forum as well ... someone you can trust of course ...

#crysx

I think we spoke about maybe you being a mod for us?

I could set you up as a mod if you still wish to lend a hand.

I think we will need at least 2-3 mods early on.

Let me know if you are game to mod for ToshiTalk.

Really looking to get that forum more active.

Been really working on the spam filters lately, and have been locking down registration parameters to prevent spam bots.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
mastertrader777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 05:11:09 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 12:35:10 AM by mastertrader777

Community,

Anyone looking to see what we have been working on???

Try our charting module out here: http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/User/LogOn

Also take a look at ToshiDesk's CMS found here: http://toshidesk.com/index.php?r=user/auth/login

Please Note: Charting Link within ToshiDesk CMS is not configured right now, but in time it will point to the charting module displayed above.

Charting Link shown above will point to : http://toshidesk.etnasoft.us/User/LogOn

Please Note: Top Rated Chart is currently shown in screenshot, that so happens to be a Cryptsy market George used to make a point:

Learning to recognize Pre-Pump accumulation formations for profit and self defense strategies. (Shake-n-Bake or Wallbusters.) Each phase of a Pump cycle is strategic. Early accumulation is simply "collecting without moving" then on to a quick pop ... "but not too much" ... don't want people thinking they can recoup their losses and want them to think about selling with a little gain ... then comes the slightly higher lull which will loosen a few weak hands ... then some wall crunching dumps to shake out the rest of the weak hands before you "inject a renewed moon shot hope" into the remaining holders so your "Pump Team" can get multiples on their early accumulations while "Mooners" continue to hold due to their refreshed hope and greed. This particular chart is a slight aberration since a market whale cleaned out the wall before the "pump team" could exit. Then another "weak walled" run-up has followed without risking expensive wall costs. These are lesser mature strategies "with some variation" that existed in the Penny-Stock arena and do to this day. ------------------------> If you train for this strategy and make "swing trades" in the direction of the "big fish" it can be very profitable. Just make sure you don't swim against them or you become their food.

Good stuff if you ask me, and no I wont delete the top rated post because Cryptsy died.

We are going to also implement a feature that allows you to only be required to log in once...So you wont have to log into ToshiDesk CMS, and then again on the charting module.

Please let me know what you think of the charting module and CMS.

Where can we make improvements?

ALL OF YOUR FEEDBACK HELPS IN MAJOR WAYS!

Love getting these sort of messages ( people are looking to help pursue the vision )

We are currently aware of GateCoin quotes being down and we are working on it now:

Working on it right now:

All of this you see working here is going to tie into the exchange we are currently building.

More info on the exchange construction to be released soon.

Ignore the trolls, see for yourself we are working very hard to bring this all together.

Price of MTR doesn't reflect our passion to fulfill our vision, and maybe in time it will.

Tweet and RT POLO to ADD MTR: https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/732607500202221569

When "TheDAO" drops for open proposals, I do plan to pay to get one into the voting process.

Looking for a small grant to boost capital, to allow for an aggressive advertising/marketing campaign.

Proof of concept for ToshiDesk is here, and just needs more users to prove itself.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: