Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 11:21:01 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 12:26:48 AM by heunland

FORGERS OF DREAMS

EDSCARD

"Forgers of Dreams" is our brand new blockchain card. Issued in a limited supply of 600 units,
EDSCARD will be first available at the Partner Merchant's, later on at the Public one's. Starting
from Thursday, June 30th, 3pm CEST you can get one for 360 BCY!

EDSCARD is now available for 430 BCY or equivalent in XCP in my swapbot at

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#choose
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 08:52:16 PM

Nice to hear about the update progress.
With the final release nearing in a few weeks, this might be the last days to get BCY under 10k sats and I'd expect this to reach around 26-34k sats soon.
Let us see about my prediction  Shocked
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:39:27 AM

Great feedback survey update! And look at that new Twitter contest!
YAY got to get in there... Need some good ideas to design my wave.
Let's see what I can come up with.  Cheesy
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 06:59:51 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 07:29:53 PM by adamvp

Just got the tweet to collect #WATERSCOURT.. awesome.

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/748529975557488640

Some questions,
I won it too, but.. Sog assets is telling me that |" Address does not contain any cards to display "

My another question is:
how to enter next levels?
I can play only first 4levels and I don't know how to go next?
That's how my dashboard looks like:

All lvls on stage 3...

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 07:45:22 PM

Just got the tweet to collect #WATERSCOURT.. awesome.

https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/748529975557488640

Some questions,
I won it too, but.. Sog assets is telling me that |" Address does not contain any cards to display "

My another question is:
how to enter next levels?
I can play only first 4levels and I don't know how to go next?
That's how my dashboard looks like:

All lvls on stage 3...

You can play Infinity or make a custom level that you make yourself with Editor.

Those 4 levels are each made out of 9 stages i think. so 36 overall. and there are 35 waves in Infinity.

We will see what will be for next testing round.

I didn't get yet my  #WATERSCOURT  so most likely you didn't get yours either.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:20:41 PM

So is this last lvl?:

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 09:29:12 AM

BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT JUNE 2016

Here are the results for June 2016. You can download the report here.

Thank you for your support!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2016, 10:09:42 AM

VANBEX THE ORACLE

Vanbex the Oracle is our new card issued in collaboration with Vanbex Goup.
VANBEXCARD was issued in a limited supply of 600 units and it will be first
available at the Partner Merchant's, one month later at the Premium one's.
From Wednesday, July 6th, 3pm CEST you can get VANBEXCARD for 400 BCY.

Viva!

Activity: 840

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:18:21 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2016, 11:28:58 AM by Viva!

BITCRYSTALS BURN REPORT JUNE 2016

Here are the results for June 2016. You can download the report here.

Thank you for your support!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=2029115033

and here is the burning report whit some calculation.

In my opinion there are 2 kinds of card customers:

1) Collectors/Traders
2) Real Gamers

I do think that today, Collectors/Traders are prepared to spend more BCY than Real Gamers, in other words, there are more collectors/traders than gamers today, to proof is this weak month (june 2016) were no special offer was made (I'm talking about the CMC card deal made in May). This situation must revert when we do have a game on appstore or google play.

I suggest to do more special deal (rare card deal)  for Premium/Partner customers until the game will be ready to launch.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:30:41 AM

So is this last lvl?:

Yes that is 9th stage of 4th level named Extra campaign.
You see on top that bar goes from 2 to 3 and now all lines got filled.
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 11:47:38 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dyi7yMsqDOxCzk2cf9slODeein2L4GCDVubCY706QR8/edit#gid=2029115033

1) Collectors/Traders
2) Real Gamers

I do think that today, Collectors/Traders are prepared to spend more BCY than Real Gamers, in other words, there are more collectors/traders than gamers today, to proof is this weak month (june 2016) were no special offer was made (I'm talking about the CMC card deal made in May). This situation must revert when we do have a game on appstore or google play.

I suggest to do more special deal (rare card deal)  for Premium/Partner customers until the game will be ready to launch.

All or most of what was made on Partner merchant so 2/3 is made by Speculators&Traders. I would take out Collectors  since for a collection you need 1 card not 10.
What bother me most is why public merchant offers only one card. I am sure is soem kind of strategy that on my opinion is not so perfect and push away exactly those that this game needs, the players. Regular guy that right now finds out the game, buys himself some Bicrystals and then try to buy card soon realize he can get only one( i know there are other swap bots and DEX, but i doubt they will find them that fast). I think would be much better if he would have choice of few cards that would complement each other.  So would be carefully picked to be able to make a set with 6 speed out of them.
Viva!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 12:20:40 PM

1) Collectors/Traders
2) Real Gamers

I suggest to do more special deal (rare card deal)  for Premium/Partner customers until the game will be ready to launch.

All or most of what was made on Partner merchant so 2/3 is made by Speculators&Traders. I would take out Collectors  since for a collection you need 1 card not 10.
What bother me most is why public merchant offers only one card. I am sure is soem kind of strategy that on my opinion is not so perfect and push away exactly those that this game needs, the players. Regular guy that right now finds out the game, buys himself some Bicrystals and then try to buy card soon realize he can get only one( i know there are other swap bots and DEX, but i doubt they will find them that fast). I think would be much better if he would have choice of few cards that would complement each other.  So would be carefully picked to be able to make a set with 6 speed out of them.

Well yes, probably you are right, anyway I think that SoG marketing system lack of one crucial instruments: subscription.

We can think about:
- a lifetime suscription, a special card that give ther right to have 1 new card issued (card sended in the btc address where is the lifetime subscription card).
- a montly? yearly? subscription card
- a premium subscription card.
- ....and so on.

One of the boring thing about SoG assets management is Swapbots, I do think that a subscription card could be appreciate from customers because who own it, receive cards directly from EDS.

Of course those subscriptions card must give some decent discount. (I think that a lifetime subscription card could cost about 15.000bcy today)

Just my opinion.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:33:28 PM

Well yes, probably you are right, anyway I think that SoG marketing system lack of one crucial instruments: subscription.

We can think about:
- a lifetime suscription, a special card that give ther right to have 1 new card issued (card sended in the btc address where is the lifetime subscription card).
- a montly? yearly? subscription card
- a premium subscription card.
- ....and so on.

One of the boring thing about SoG assets management is Swapbots, I do think that a subscription card could be appreciate from customers because who own it, receive cards directly from EDS.

Of course those subscriptions card must give some decent discount. (I think that a lifetime subscription card could cost about 15.000bcy today)

Just my opinion.

I agree that for new users there needs to be something to allow them to purchase previous cards and not one only at the time.
There have been over 60 blockchain-based cards so far but at any one time you can only get one.

However, partners and premium members who have a lifetime subscription to SoG card releases (one at the time as well) will make a considerable amount of noise if any new party would be allowed to purchase cards before them. Unfortunately! I suggest you mention this on Slack Viva, and see how people takes it. This is not about being able to purchase cards earlier but to have more card choices for newbies.

I think eventually some more third party stores will come out and they will offer previous releases so new users are able to buy older cards if they wanted to.
Right now you can only get cards either on the DEX or third party partners swapbots.

I also think Swapbots will improve over time allowing more option than currently available.

Viva!

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 05:12:00 PM

However, partners and premium members who have a lifetime subscription to SoG card releases (one at the time as well) will make a considerable amount of noise if any new party would be allowed to purchase cards before them. Unfortunately! I suggest you mention this on Slack Viva, and see how people takes it. This is not about being able to purchase cards earlier but to have more card choices for newbies.

Well  EDS should consider to sell those subscription cards only to partners (and premium members for premium cards), so they can eventually sold to the pubblic for a profit, there is always a solution that balance those problems.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
heunland

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:13:37 AM

I will be offering VANBEXCARD Vanbex the Oracle, a 600 card limited edition Spells of Genesis blockchain trading card. This card will never go to the Public Merchant so will only be available to the public for resale by SoG Partners. Stats are 12-4-2 with a spell of: ALL enemies take 7 extra damage when they're hit until their next shot. This is a very powerful card which will be available for only 480 BCY at my swapbot tomorrow.

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#choose

heunland

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 04:23:36 AM

Well  EDS should consider to sell those subscription cards only to partners (and premium members for premium cards), so they can eventually sold to the pubblic for a profit, there is always a solution that balance those problems.

EDS is already selling subscription cards to Partners and Premium players, who are then free to resell them to the Public. How is your proposal different from what we already have?

Anyone who is interested in buying any card not currently available for sale on the DEX or any swapbots, please drop me a DM and I will let you know if I have it available. Most likely, I will be able to offer you the cards you are looking for. Please keep in mind that running swapbots has a cost, and at the moment one can only sell one kind of card for each kind of token in the same swapbot. While the demand for cards is still low before the final release, I don´t think many partners are willing to spend a lot of money to run multiple swapbots for the above reason. Also, players can post in this thread what cards they are looking to buy and partners will let them know if they have that particular card for sale.
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 09:13:23 AM

KING XUL'NOC AT THE PUBLIC MERCHANT'S

Is it a duck? Is it a bird? It’s king Xul’Noc!

XULNOCCARD was issued in a limited supply of 800 units. Starting
from Thursday, July 7th, 3pm CEST it will be offered by the Public
Merchant
for 276 BCY.

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:59:41 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 03:27:54 PM by Febo

I got missing Bicrystals for gen.6 of testing and also my #WATERSCOURT cards Smiley

Oh and this free card have stats: 16/4/1 with spell: Increase attack by 3

Not that much weaker of CLEF card for which i paid around 1000 BitCrystals.
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:23:21 PM

Hey guys.........EDS TEAM.......any news on the All4Games partnership.  Haven't heard a peep about that in months.  Since the release is coming up what is going on with promotion and all that? 
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 06:26:36 PM

Oh by the way.......that King Zul'nac character is already classic in my book.  That character should already have its own spin off video game. King Zul'nac: the Game.....anyone?
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: