Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:43:18 AM

Nice article about the Fall release on Bitcoinist!  Grin

Spells of Genesis Full Release Coming Fall 2016

I see that EDS team do choose Vanbex.com :

http://www.vanbex.com/services

For their PR and Marketing Services.

I didn't use yet their services but I know that they have a good reputation.

I really Thrilled and Happy of this new market attitude. I think that now I can help (for free).

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:16:35 PM

Nicea article, I agree and appreciate to read about SoG outside the community.

The only thing I don't understand is "Packs will be purchasable with a new in-game currency — still to be named — or with fiat as an in-app purchase".

Huh

Isn't only Bitcrystals or money the way to buy? Another in-game currency = inflation of Bitcrystals world?

In-game currency is gold you earn while playing also I believe there will be another currency you can buy in-app, not sure what the name is but there is a little icon on the top right next to the crystals.
Unfortunately I don't think Google and Apple will allow purchases in BCY directly within the game as they need to take a 30% cut. However the team will still burn the relative amount of BCY for in game sales, that's what I've heard.

Ah ok ok, thanks for your explanation!
Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:19:12 PM

Ooops what a news, :

Disclaimer: This is a press release. Bitcoinist is not responsible for this firm’s products and/or services.

And then, here we have the first official SoG PR I remember.
Well done.

At least the team is being proactive, wheren't you the one saying: we need more marketing, articles, etc?

YES.

I'm VERY HAPPY of this news and of this proactivity shown.

Ok, GOOD NEWS and a BETTER DAY TODAY for me, I will wait with a little less anxiety!

Good done, EDS team.

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

http://bitcoinagile.com/6CF2EB/spells-of-genesis-full-release-coming-fall-2016_stream

And here is the second shot!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
nikster

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:35:56 PM

Hey

can someone tell me the ico price?
i have faith in the project and would probably get in it  Grin
now seems like a great time..
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:47:07 PM

Hey

i have faith in the project and would probably get in it  Grin

the tokensale has already concluded a long time ago. So it´s too late to "get in it" now unfortunately. You can buy Bitcrystals now on an exchange like poloniex.com from other people that have sell offers there. Price is around 0.00009 BTC/BCY now, so a good time to buy if you are looking to hold Bitcrystals or use them to buy Spells of Genesis cards  Grin
nikster

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:05:11 PM

Hey

i have faith in the project and would probably get in it  Grin

the tokensale has already concluded a long time ago. So it´s too late to "get in it" now unfortunately. You can buy Bitcrystals now on an exchange like poloniex.com from other people that have sell offers there. Price is around 0.00009 BTC/BCY now, so a good time to buy if you are looking to hold Bitcrystals or use them to buy Spells of Genesis cards  Grin

Maybe i was misunderstood, obviously..  Tongue

I know the sale has ended some 1-2 years ago.
was just curious about the buying price at that time.

and yes im aware 9k is a great price to fall in.
I will research this project some more and then decide Smiley

Thanks
coin2016_dev

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:14:08 PM

Wondering if you guys consider adding MMXVI as a payment method for Spells of Genesis?  MMXVI is a new growing coin that will become one of the major players in the crypto game industry.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1361482.0
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:02:27 PM

Bitcoin, XCP and BCY.  Those are the only coins that matter here honestly.  A perfect triad if you ask me.  However, if there is an option in a future update of Indiesquare where you can convert other cryptos into XCP(maybe have a Shapeshift.io plugin) then that would make your coin work.  Other than that it is too much a risk to add a coin who hasn't had any movement on Poloniex in ages.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:18:41 PM

yeah price was lot up and down but there was even times that did go down a lot under,  ico price isn't
really what you are seeking here because anyone bought cards with at least 30 -50 % of his -her bcy or else would have been a lot more down than this , but glad you are interested , is a good sign .

Hey

the tokensale has already concluded a long time ago. So it´s too late to "get in it" now unfortunately. You can buy Bitcrystals now on an exchange like poloniex.com from other people that have sell offers there. Price is around 0.00009 BTC/BCY now, so a good time to buy if you are looking to hold Bitcrystals or use them to buy Spells of Genesis cards  Grin

Thanks

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:29:15 PM

Hey

Thanks

Crowdsale ended 9 month ago. and price at start of crowdsale was 0.00005 BTC and at that time BTC was about $280 so one BCY cost them $0.014 . I bough them last day and paid double. So in BTC more then right now in $ less.
nikster

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:10:18 PM

yeah price was lot up and down but there was even times that did go down a lot under,  ico price isn't
really what you are seeking here because anyone bought cards with at least 30 -50 % of his -her bcy or else would have been a lot more down than this , but glad you are interested , is a good sign .

Crowdsale ended 9 month ago. and price at start of crowdsale was 0.00005 BTC and at that time BTC was about $280 so one BCY cost them $0.014 . I bough them last day and paid double. So in BTC more then right now in $ less.

I see, this answers some questions for me, about the right price for investing in it atm.
and 9 months is not much when you have many updates and upgrades coming.
seems like there's alot of potential and interest building up due the coming release.

tnx for the info, and see you around Smiley
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 03:28:43 AM

I don't know about you guys.............but this infighting between ETH/DAO/Lisk is a prime time for BCY to come into the fight with some actual value.  Just my thoughts.  This coin could easily go to .001 with the proper help! ahhaahaah.  Just saying.
nikster

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:56:47 AM

I don't know about you guys.............but this infighting between ETH/DAO/Lisk is a prime time for BCY to come into the fight with some actual value.  Just my thoughts.  This coin could easily go to .001 with the proper help! ahhaahaah.  Just saying.

If youre here, as a polo bull, im confident in it.
nhzKarm

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:29:31 AM

A noob question... I have 770 bitcrytals in my SOG account, is it usable in-game or should I request for it's transfer to my linked counterwallet address?

sorry to bother, thanks to anyone who can reply...

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 09:53:23 AM

A noob question... I have 770 bitcrytals in my SOG account, is it usable in-game or should I request for it's transfer to my linked counterwallet address?

What is a SoG account?

The account where we play was reseted at end of every generation of testing. Everyone that wanted to get reward for testing had to link their account with  counterwallet or any other compatible vallet. BitCrystals was sent there so as cards you bought in past.

To get BitCrystals from  testings you had to link your account with counterwallet before each generation of testing ended. To claim Bitcrystals that was given before, for early registration or other rewards, i think time to claim them already passed. But i am not 100% sure. If you check hnin-s old posts here, you will for sure find that mention.

nhzKarm

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:58:13 AM

What is a SoG account?

The account where we play was reseted at end of every generation of testing. Everyone that wanted to get reward for testing had to link their account with  counterwallet or any other compatible vallet. BitCrystals was sent there so as cards you bought in past.

To get BitCrystals from  testings you had to link your account with counterwallet before each generation of testing ended. To claim Bitcrystals that was given before, for early registration or other rewards, i think time to claim them already passed. But i am not 100% sure. If you check hnin-s old posts here, you will for sure find that mention.

Since I have a Spell of Genesis account I am expecting that I can use it in-game if I don't transfer them anywhere else. Like a counterwallet address.

Or is that a mistaken expectation??

hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:48:41 PM

MAYALCARD, NEW SOG PREMIUM CARD

"Mayal Queen of Lymronia" is a new SoG premium card (i.e.
that the card will be first on sale at the Partner Merchant's and
one month later it will hit the Premium Merchant's; 40% of the
total supply will be allocated to each Merchant).

Issued in a limited supply of 400 units, it will be offered for 500
BCY
per card. Starting from Tuesday, May 31st, 3pm CEST, visit
the Partner Merchant and get one!

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 02:47:12 PM

What is a SoG account?

Since I have a Spell of Genesis account I am expecting that I can use it in-game if I don't transfer them anywhere else. Like a counterwallet address.

Yes your SoG account has a tally on your ownership of BCY.  There's an option when you login to Spellsofgenesis.com where you can input your Counterparty wallet address(the address automatically given to you when you start an indiewallet app).
nhzKarm

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:11:24 PM

What is a SoG account?

Yes your SoG account has a tally on your ownership of BCY.  There's an option when you login to Spellsofgenesis.com where you can input your Counterparty wallet address(the address automatically given to you when you start an indiewallet app).

I tried the game a while ago, and I was looking where are the Bitcrystals and how to use them in-game but I did not find either of them...are they in the works yet?? Anyway I have put my counterwallet address. Thanks for replying.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: