Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:42:54 PM

hopefully this coin/devs get their stuff going soon.  so much potential to explode but now it's just a sitting duck lol.  dead until market maker action comes.  bagholding as usual. Sad

There is a limited window to gain traction in this community before getting crushed by the competition. That window is closing really soon.

What community? Bitcointalk?   

How do you like the game in gen.6?

The altcoin community. If there is not enough progress they easily drop it and never look back. Now is the time to make your mark. If not now then never.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:52:14 PM

hopefully this coin/devs get their stuff going soon.  so much potential to explode but now it's just a sitting duck lol.  dead until market maker action comes.  bagholding as usual. Sad

There is a limited window to gain traction in this community before getting crushed by the competition. That window is closing really soon.

The altcoin community. If there is not enough progress they easily drop it and never look back. Now is the time to make your mark. If not now then never.

Altcoin community is not the target. They will not play the game.

Since you did not answered my question i understand you also dont play it.
Two weeks ago you posted that you sold all BCY you had and deleted wallet: http://prntscr.com/beej66

You posts looks super silly.

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:09:05 PM

Two weeks ago you posted that you sold all BCY you had and deleted wallet: http://prntscr.com/beej66

How do they look silly? My post was accurate though you assumed I sold any. I just deleted the wallet.

heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:17:07 PM

How do they look silly? My post was accurate though you assumed I sold any. I just deleted the wallet.

Sounds like an excellent choice, store all your tokens on the extremely safe centralized exchanges where you don't hold the private key yourself. What exactly where you planning to achieve by deleting the wallet?
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:22:21 PM

Sounds like an excellent choice, store all your tokens on the extremely safe centralized exchanges where you don't hold the private key yourself. What exactly where you planning to achieve by deleting the wallet?
Another assumption on your part. The coins were in the wallet.

heunland

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:33:29 PM

hopefully this coin/devs get their stuff going soon.  so much potential to explode but now it's just a sitting duck lol.  dead until market maker action comes.  bagholding as usual. Sad

still doesn't answer my question what you were trying  to accomplish by deleting the wallet? if you wrote down your passphrase on a piece of paper somewhere you can access your tokens at any time regardless if you "deleted" the wallet or not. Did you send the tokens to a burn address? If you decided the tokens have no value to you one way or the other, why are  you still here?
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:37:26 PM

still doesn't answer my question what you were trying  to accomplish by deleting the wallet? if you wrote down your passphrase on a piece of paper somewhere you can access your tokens at any time regardless if you "deleted" the wallet not. Did you send the tokens to a burn address? If you decided the tokens have no value to you one way or the other, why are  you still here?

The coins are gone and they are never ever coming back. How much time are we going to spend on this? I deleted them because they were worthless.

heunland

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:47:22 PM

still doesn't answer my question what you were trying  to accomplish by deleting the wallet? if you wrote down your passphrase on a piece of paper somewhere you can access your tokens at any time regardless if you "deleted" the wallet not. Did you send the tokens to a burn address? If you decided the tokens have no value to you one way or the other, why are  you still here?

The coins are gone and they are never ever coming back. How much time are we going to spend on this? I deleted them because they were worthless.

well in that case, thank you very much you have just increased the long term value of the tokens for the rest of us by decreasing the total number of available tokens.  Grin
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:53:34 PM

well in that case, thank you very much you have just increased the long term value of the tokens for the rest of us by decreasing the total number of available tokens.  Grin
It will have no impact. Only 253,000 bcy to bring the market cap to $0. Not a good position to be in especially when there is a 42,000,000 million supply.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:09:02 PM

It will have no impact. Only 253,000 bcy to bring the market cap to $0. Not a good position to be in especially when there is a 42,000,000 million supply.

Oh so you want to buy them? And FUDing to hope price will decrease.  Good luck with getting much. Rare will sell now.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 08:44:55 PM

Thank you very much for your selfless contribution, feel free to contribute more. As I am an investor in this "worthless" token I can not thank you enough.
Viva!

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:13:27 PM

The BCY experiment is one of the more exciting crypto experiments that is out there today. Why? Because it is on the cusp of testing a legitimate crypto use case in the in-game economy of Spells Of Genesis.

Some other crypto uses cases that are out there are: cloud storage (Sia, Storj), cloud data verification (FCT), cloud apps (ETH)

But it is surprising that in-game economy hasn't really had a true mainstream effort yet. some coins have tried in-game economies but the games are not mainstream mass-market games.

So now we are on the cusp of releasing a potentially very popular game whose entire economy is built around crypto.

These two paragraphs in the OP are most interesting to me:
When purchasing game items such as card packs in Spells of Genesis, players will have the option to use their local currency on the Google
Play/AppStore or BitCrystals in the secondary market. Here’s how it works:

A - When a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore
Each time a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore using their local currency, EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value
in BitCrystals from backers (anyone who owns BitCrystals) and burn them in order to issue a new card pack.

B - When a player purchases a card pack using BitCrystals
If a player uses BitCrystals to purchase new cards and game items from the secondary market, EverdreamSoft keeps 50% of the BitCrystals
and sends the other 50% to Gutenberg (Gutenberg is our project codename for the platform which burns BitCrystals).

I presume EDS will buy BCY on the markets... What will happen to BCY when thousands of dollars in BCY are being purchased every day... you have an instant market maker in the company itself. You cannot mine these coins so the in-game economy will drive the price higher every single day.

Coupled with gaming assets that are owned by the user and are infinitely usable in any future game that wants to use those assets in some way....

The big BCY bump will happen when the game hits the market and EDS starts buying coins. The second huge bump will happen when SOG assets are used in a second game.....

I am excited for this coin and company and invested...Smiley   so go team!

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:52:11 AM

The BCY experiment is one of the more exciting crypto experiments that is out there today. Why? Because it is on the cusp of testing a legitimate crypto use case in the in-game economy of Spells Of Genesis.

Some other crypto uses cases that are out there are: cloud storage (Sia, Storj), cloud data verification (FCT), cloud apps (ETH)

But it is surprising that in-game economy hasn't really had a true mainstream effort yet. some coins have tried in-game economies but the games are not mainstream mass-market games.

So now we are on the cusp of releasing a potentially very popular game whose entire economy is built around crypto.

When purchasing game items such as card packs in Spells of Genesis, players will have the option to use their local currency on the Google

Each time a player purchases a card pack via Google Play/AppStore using their local currency, EverdreamSoft will buy back 50% of its value
in BitCrystals from backers (anyone who owns BitCrystals) and burn them in order to issue a new card pack.

If a player uses BitCrystals to purchase new cards and game items from the secondary market, EverdreamSoft keeps 50% of the BitCrystals
and sends the other 50% to Gutenberg (Gutenberg is our project codename for the platform which burns BitCrystals).

I presume EDS will buy BCY on the markets... What will happen to BCY when thousands of dollars in BCY are being purchased every day... you have an instant market maker in the company itself. You cannot mine these coins so the in-game economy will drive the price higher every single day.

Coupled with gaming assets that are owned by the user and are infinitely usable in any future game that wants to use those assets in some way....

The big BCY bump will happen when the game hits the market and EDS starts buying coins. The second huge bump will happen when SOG assets are used in a second game.....

I am excited for this coin and company and invested...Smiley   so go team!

I guess you have not heard of gamecredits and digibyte. You really cannot get more mainstream then counterstrike.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:29:53 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 12:43:15 PM by coin@coin

I guess you have not heard of gamecredits and digibyte. You really cannot get more mainstream then counterstrike.

I have heard of both however they do different types of games for a different audience. DigiByte nobody uses it anyway.
SoG is a Trading Card game can't compare with the above.

GameCredits has one game out: TurboCharged, I played it and it's fun. They also have a few other bits they are working on, but again other public.
I am personally excited by more game studios building crypto related games, at the end of the day is all good for the ecosystem.

The main problem you'll find is that the mainstream gaming community is mostly unaware of what's coming in this space or just ignore it because they don't know how to use bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
The more games there are promoting blockchain and cryptocurrencies the better IMO, and the more successful they are even better for all other gaming projects.

But hey you are either a shill for someone who asked you to post negative stuff here, or got issues of your own.
Someone like you would never delete a wallet even if there was 1 penny in it so you either still own BCY or as I said you are doing this for a reason.
If you were a SoG supporter or cared about the game you'd post different feedback so that leaves only one option: PAID TROLL.  Cheesy

I suggest anyone who doesn't want to hear mill0601 comments can simply click the ignore button.
Enjoy your two penny rewards for trolling, how many posts a day do you have to post to make a dollar or two?
Sad life.

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:36:36 PM

I have heard of both however they do different types of games for a different audience. DigiByte nobody uses it anyway.

GameCredits has one game out: TurboCharged, I played it and it's fun. They also have a few other bits they are working on, but again other public.
I am personally excited by more game studios building crypto related games, at the end of the day is all good for the ecosystem.

The main problem you'll find is that the mainstream gaming community is mostly unaware of what's coming in this space or just ignore it because they don't know how to use bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
The more games there are promoting blockchain and cryptocurrencies the better IMO, and the more successful they are even better for all other gaming projects.

But hey you are either a shill for someone who asked you to post negative stuff here, or got issues of your own.
Someone like you would never delete a wallet even if there was 1 penny in it so you either still own BCY or as I said you are doing this for a reason.
If you were a SoG supporter or cared about the game you'd post different feedback so that leaves only one option: PAID TROLL.  Cheesy

I suggest anyone who doesn't want to hear mill0601 comments can simply click the ignore button.
Enjoy your two penny rewards for trolling, how many posts a day do you have to post to make a dollar or two?
Sad life.

You are entitled to your opinion however wrong it may be. I am here because I was lied to and let down by the devs. I only had 25 BTC in bcy (couldnt sell them though as there is no liquidity) a mere drop in the bucket sure but it's more of a principle thing.

Is this paid troll thing real? Right now i'm doing it for free but being paid to may be the only way to make a profit off of bcy.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:42:11 PM

If you were a SoG supporter or cared about the game you'd post different feedback so that leaves only one option: PAID TROLL.  Cheesy

Sad life.

You are entitled to your opinion however wrong it may be. I am here because I was lied to and let down by the devs. I only had 25 BTC in bcy (couldnt sell them though as there is no liquidity) a mere drop in the bucket sure but it's more of a principle thing.

You were lied to and let down by the devs? LOL you seem to be the only one to have this opinion.
You are clearly trolling. The SoG team is one of the most transparent you'll find, lying? Oh boy hope you make some money about your own lies cos they make no sense.

I also suggest anyone who feels like mill0601 comments to be inappropriate to hit the "report to moderator" button.
What a troll!
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:46:10 PM

Sad life.

You were lied to and let down by the devs? LOL you seem to be the only one to have this opinion.
You are clearly trolling. The SoG team is one of the most transparent you'll find, lying? Oh boy hope you make some money about your own lies cos they make no sense.

I also suggest anyone who feels like mill0601 comments to be inappropriate to hit the "report to moderator" button.
What a troll!

Every time I think I am done with this coin someone comments one of my posts and it would of course be rude of me to ignore you like the BCY devs do. Can I make money off lying (I however have yet to lie about anything but for money I sure would consider it)? My god I never knew about all these new revenue streams. Seriously you guys must teach me.

In fact I may be the only person keeping this community going as if it was not for me the last post in here would have been days ago.

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:17:44 PM

Every time I think I am done with this coin someone comments one of my posts and it would of course be rude of me to ignore you like the BCY devs do. Can I make money off lying (I however have yet to lie about anything but for money I sure would consider it)? My god I never knew about all these new revenue streams. Seriously you guys must teach me.

In fact I may be the only person keeping this community going as if it was not for me the last post in here would have been days ago.

Blah, blah, blah, never heard so many bullshit form one person...
Do they pay you for trolling by number of posts or daily, weekly?

Don't worry this community will not miss you. Again I invite anyone to hit the report to moderator button.

mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:26:19 PM

Blah, blah, blah, never heard so many bullshit form one person...
Do they pay you for trolling by number of posts or daily, weekly?

Don't worry this community will not miss you. Again I invite anyone to hit the report to moderator button.

Again im not being paid (how many times must I repeat myself?) and am here under my own free will. Where is the bullshit you speak of?

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:58:50 PM

you price is 25 BTC or 253k to shut the fairytail
on BCY ?, now i'm not sure , i can identify what your wallet was if i try
but you can or have the money to try recovery it ?
or why you didn't send the coin to the burn address would be a really good move
some free pubblicity a crowdfunding with donation for poor you

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: