Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 02:31:41 PM

I just installed the Indiesquare wallet and wondered how I can trade with the public merchant to actually buy e.g. the "Knight of Dash"?

For now, the wallet only lists BTC and XCP.

I assume I somehow have to load it with BCY (by sending BCY to the address that is being listed when I tap on the bottom "receive" button?), then send the equivalent amount of BCY needed for the card to the address of the public merchant and then I can review the card in my balance in the Indiesquare wallet? o.o
Hello,

if you have created a new wallet (with a new address), first of all, you have to send your BCY there from the address you are keeping them right now. Once it is done, you will send the amount needed to buy a card to the Merchant's address and the bot will send you a card back.
DASHCD will be available tomorrow...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 05:31:45 PM

I just want to congratulate everybody on still holding strong on BCY.  The Bitcoin rise of course is taxing on all altcoins but I think honestly BCY could actually gain from this in the fact that most shareholders truly believe in this product.  I'm hodling like a mofo and just letting the rest of ya know that.  Great to see the new news article too on the updates for the game.  It's looking to be like a real knockout.  All the rest of the crypto world will finally realize this upon release.  Everdreamsoft's fans aren't from the crypto universe, they're from their last game Moonga(which apparently had over 50k Japanese players).  We still haven't even heard about the All4Games promotion strategy either which is making me giddy as all hell hahahah.  Good times ahead everyone.  Cheers to Everdreamsoft.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 09:14:51 PM

I just want to congratulate everybody on still holding strong on BCY.  The Bitcoin rise of course is taxing on all altcoins but I think honestly BCY could actually gain from this in the fact that most shareholders truly believe in this product.  I'm hodling like a mofo and just letting the rest of ya know that.  Great to see the new news article too on the updates for the game.  It's looking to be like a real knockout.  All the rest of the crypto world will finally realize this upon release.  Everdreamsoft's fans aren't from the crypto universe, they're from their last game Moonga(which apparently had over 50k Japanese players).  We still haven't even heard about the All4Games promotion strategy either which is making me giddy as all hell hahahah.  Good times ahead everyone.  Cheers to Everdreamsoft.

BCY has held remarkably strong in the tide of this BTC rise...... If the stars align on this product (gameplay, marketing, crypto buzz, et cetera), there will be plenty of buyers to go around way before the official launch, could be huge.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:12:04 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 08:16:33 AM by GrounBEEFtaxi

Man.................I'm really diggin this new update.  They really fixed the gameplay difficulty dynamics and it's actually more fun to play than before.  Not to mention...................ALL THE NEW CARDS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.  Seriously, the artist that is making these cards should get a nod.  Seeing all the new enemies makes you really want to obtain them in the future.  The cool part is...........is that they're going to keep making cards as long as the game exists.  Just insane to think about.  
veridisquo

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

Audentes fortuna iuvat

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:14:42 AM

Man.................I'm really diggin this new update.  They really fixed the gameplay difficulty dynamics and it's actually more fun to play than before.  Not to mention...................ALL THE NEW CARDS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL.  Seriously, the artist that is making these cards should get a nod.  Seeing all the new enemies makes you really want to obtain them in the future.  The cool part is...........is that they're going to keep making cards as long as the game exists.  Just insane to think about.  

TEAM GO ON
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:07:53 PM

Seriously, the artist that is making these cards should get a nod.  

I completely agree, the artist is kicking ass

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:30:07 PM

Lot of problems today with bitcoin/counterparty/swapbots. The blockchain is really full, probably swabots set fees too low.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 10:38:40 PM

The AI is slaughtering me with my lvl1 cards  Tongue

flayway

Activity: 219
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:19:42 PM

anyone interested buy 5 cards
MERCHANTCARD x1
CYCLOPSCARD x1
DASHCD x3

all together 500 BCY, PM me

XCP:     19zzpgk3oakH2b7zd63mw3DadtNkvefVfo    BTC:     1ASSkiRsqRUUp5Y8YQYnuc41fBbYR3iRD2
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 08:37:55 AM

"What can we do better?" Have you already filled in our last survey? Your opinion counts!

Viva!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:46:49 AM

"What can we do better?" Have you already filled in our last survey? Your opinion counts!

Is it the same survey created a week ago?
The system told me that I have already done it.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:14:06 AM

Is it the same survey created a week ago?
The system told me that I have already done it.
Yes, still the same, it's just a reminder...
thanks!

hnin (OP)

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 12:48:58 PM

COLOSSUS OF DAO

DAOSOGCARD is our brand new card, issued in a limited supply of 600 units.

The Colossus of Dao will be offered by the Partner Merchant for 300 BCY, starting
from Thursday, June 16th, 3pm CEST, later on it it will be available at the Public
Merchant's.

akbtcnewb

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 01:55:26 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2016, 02:12:49 PM by akbtcnewb

FYI, I have one XAJIBOSS and one GENESISCARD that i would like to sell for BCY, BTC or XCP.  These are very rare and highly sought after cards.  Visit www.sogassets.com to learn more about these and all other SoG cards.  Please DM me if you are interested.  
heunland

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:10:26 PM

COLOSSUS OF DAO

The Colossus of Dao will be offered by the Partner Merchant for 300 BCY, starting
from Thursday, June 16th, 3pm CEST, later on it it will be available at the Public
Merchant's.

I will offer the DAOSOGCARD to the general public as soon as they become available tomorrow morning at 360 BCY each. Please let me know if you are interested by DM.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:12:59 PM

WOW.............THAT CARD IS SICK!.  I'm going to the ethereum subs to post that.  Incredible.
Viva!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:02:55 PM

Hallo, I see a problem with counterparty and the bitcoin blockchain, actually blocks are really full and the mempool is over 43mb, too much interest in bitcoin especially from China ( Yuan devaluation and internal capital controls).

Now transaction are very slow and expensive and the things are getting worse.

For the future we all do expect LN, Segwit, and a block size increase but I do not think that any of these technologies will be ready for September/October wen SoG will be launched.

Unlukcly some Blockstream/Core dev do think that counterparty transactions are spam , so I do not think we got much support for op_return tx in the futures (in the past they reduced op-return size for a while) , for example we don't know if it will be possible to make Op-Return TX in the LN.

I strongly feel that what now it seem a point of strength it could be a point of weakness in the near future.

Sadly we have to take in account this issue.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:12:22 PM

Not really Viva, Counterparty can easily move the inserts into Ethereum's blockchain or whatever Blockchain dominates in the future.  I think you worry too much my friend.  Not to mention Bitcoin cares not............it will evolve without blockstream when it needs to.
Viva!

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:10:43 PM

Not really Viva, Counterparty can easily move the inserts into Ethereum's blockchain or whatever Blockchain dominates in the future.  I think you worry too much my friend.  Not to mention Bitcoin cares not............it will evolve without blockstream when it needs to.

Well my friend, I hope you are right. I think you have too much faith in bitcoin as a real free protocol, but let's see. Counterparty is a great project but is damn slow (they do not have much money), They are working on their VM but personaly I give zero chance to see something useful in the next 12 months.

If counterparty could build a bridge on other blockchains (Omni layer have this in its roadmap) I will be very happy. But again we are talking about many, many months.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:00:19 PM

COLOSSUS OF DAO

Merchant's.

Probably the best artwork to date (IMHO), I bet that it will sold out before sunday.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: