Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:30:31 PM

COLOSSUS OF DAO

DAOSOGCARD is our brand new card, issued in a limited supply of 600 units.

The Colossus of Dao will be offered by the Partner Merchant for 300 BCY, starting
from Thursday, June 16th, 3pm CEST, later on it it will be available at the Public
Merchant's.

How to whitelist my address?

The public merchant now says it only accepts deposits from whitelisted addresses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:41:46 PM

To buy from Partner merchant you need to have Partner status. Partners are the ones that bought more then 63000 Bitcrystals from Crowdsale.

there was some program to become Premium member, not Partner, about a month ago, by buying coal and, ... not sure if it will be run again.
m4nki

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:32:03 PM

To buy from Partner merchant you need to have Partner status. Partners are the ones that bought more then 63000 Bitcrystals from Crowdsale.

there was some program to become Premium member, not Partner, about a month ago, by buying coal and, ... not sure if it will be run again.

Ah, got it, thanks!

That is kind of sad.

Also, one question: Is there a fixed limit of different cards ever being able created? Or can the developers technically for example publish 1 new card every week for the next 10 years?
I think from the value perception of the cards, it would be nice if there was a limit upon how many different cards ever will be in existence.

Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:53:24 PM

Ah, got it, thanks!

That is kind of sad.

Also, one question: Is there a fixed limit of different cards ever being able created? Or can the developers technically for example publish 1 new card every week for the next 10 years?
I think from the value perception of the cards, it would be nice if there was a limit upon how many different cards ever will be in existence.

The value is on how many users will be addicted by the game. 1-2 new card(s) a week is a very low creation rate even for the next 10 years. Think about Magic or Yu-Ghi-Oh.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
m4nki

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:18:51 PM

Ah, got it, thanks!

That is kind of sad.

The value is on how many users will be addicted by the game. 1-2 new card(s) a week is a very low creation rate even for the next 10 years. Think about Magic or Yu-Ghi-Oh.

I agree, but if there is no technical limit on card creation it is also possible to pump out 10, 100 or 1000 different cards per day (even though this might not be the intention of the developers).

If there is not a certain rule of how often new cards are being added to the game, it becomes to some extent difficult to estimate the future value of current cards.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 10:46:59 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 11:07:23 PM by coin@coin

I agree, but if there is no technical limit on card creation it is also possible to pump out 10, 100 or 1000 different cards per day (even though this might not be the intention of the developers).

If there is not a certain rule of how often new cards are being added to the game, it becomes to some extent difficult to estimate the future value of current cards.

The article below explains it quite well (Shaban does) how cards are going to work and eventually not be available for sale anymore, creating a market for collectors who want to get more.
Like in Magic the Gathering. Right now the game needs to have a certain amount of cards to complete Milestone #4 (about 150).

And this latest update has added quite a few to reach that stage. If there's a new card a week going forward there will only be 52 new cards a year.

http://bravenewcoin.com/news/spells-of-genesis-additions-arriving-soon/

Also got to consider newcomers, when the game launches there will most likely be an influx of new users some will want to collect historic cards, some may not give a sausage they will want to play.
Free cards are there, like in any other game, because there must be something given for free (I mean by playing the game) because not everyone can afford or wants to spend money to play a game.

However the early adopters will have some of the rarest cards ever released and if the collectors market gets a lot of traction we should see some interesting trades too.

About estimating the future value of current cards: the value will be what one is willing to pay for them. In the past a Moonga card was sold for over $1000.
If demand is high for a card and offer is low plus there are not many, that is a perfect combination for crazy deals.

I wouldn't worry about the future value of cards right now, I would worry more about getting a good number of players hooked to the game.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:48:26 PM

If new cards that are issued and are same strengths  have similar value as old cards, i see no problem if there are 10000 issued in 10000 lots. They will just not get sold all. Only exactly as much as needed will get sold.

As i see is better that there are lots cards in smaller lots. But that gives more work to those that draw and calculate cards strenght.
Viva!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:05:43 AM

And this latest update has added quite a few to reach that stage. If there's a new card a week going forward there will only be 52 new cards a year.

And 52 cards a Year is a too low rate in my opinion, assuming that SoG game will be a success.

So I don't think that card inflation is a problem at all.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:08:45 AM

COLOSSUS OF DAO

DAOSOGCARD is our brand new card, issued in a limited supply of 600 units.

The Colossus of Dao will be offered by the Partner Merchant for 300 BCY, starting
from Thursday, June 16th, 3pm CEST, later on it it will be available at the Public
Merchant's.

Probably the best artwork to date (IMHO), I bet that it will sold out before sunday.

Only 52 DaoCard on partner store........

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:59:00 AM

I really hate to be "that guy" but I seriously told you all this would happen. And so BCY has actually lost the most value out of all the coins on poloniex. You needed news you know some reason for people not to dump and that did not happen and so sub 1000 satoshis is very very real.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:24:14 PM

Expressing dissatisfaction for an investment is hardly a troll. A june launch with all this current hype would have exploded the exposure. A massive opportunity missed.

GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:28:08 PM

Mill, just chill the hell out man.  The game gets released in a month.  I'm pretty sure the EDS guys have a roll out for the soft launch for August.  If you feel so annoyed why don't you just email Shaban?  I'm pretty sure he'll answer whatever questions you have.  Oh and by the way, most other coins are taking the hit thank god for that.  Ethereum's DAO just got hammered with a hack and to be honest...........glad I wasn't in that boat yet.  All Spells of Genesis supporters just hold on and be patient.  We all know the game is great and we've seen the reactions of the beta test. 
fing3rblist3r5

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:10:06 PM

Expressing dissatisfaction for an investment is hardly a troll. A june launch with all this current hype would have exploded the exposure. A massive opportunity missed.

Who launches an unfinished product? You don't make any sense?

You're obviously holding positions and FUDing!!!
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:50:03 PM

Only an idiot would launch an unfinished product. Show me where I said to do that? The game was suppsoed to be finished a while ago. Hence they missed their opportunity.

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:42:24 PM

Mill, actually if you really think about it......releasing the game right now would be a terrible idea.  With the Bitcoin rise and alts in question BCY would probably also be hurt in trading.  We are feeling some effects but not as bad as the top 5 on Polo right now.  Just be patient and I'm sure the game will come out at the perfect time where the Bitcoin rise will have settled.  I'm assuming it's gonna be another month and a half of BTC rise, which in this case could be awesome for Spells of Genesis...... catching the tail end of the btc rise could do well for the game's economy.  Who knows though.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:39:08 PM

Only an idiot would launch an unfinished product. Show me where I said to do that? The game was suppsoed to be finished a while ago. Hence they missed their opportunity.

You are 100% correct, EDS missed an opportunity to release before the bitcoin halving and now they have to deal with the crush of BTC hyper-valuation. Had BTC not halved right now, you would not care nor would anyone, because guess what??? a delay of a game few months is like standard in the industry.

So you are right, we get it, EDS missed, the price is suffering and there is nothing you can do about it. I hope they don't rush anything actually, get the game and ecosystem right, they will have one chance for this period. More than their initial date miss, what is most important now is they crush this opportunity to show the world a popular game can be built on crypto.

I don't get why you keep crying about the facts and the past... if it bothers you so much GTFO of crypto and move on with your life.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
Viva!

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:59:58 PM

Why so nervous? Price doesn't matter. Right? So be happy this is a long term project,

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:43:39 PM

Hey everyone, looks like BCY are cheap as hell right now. I transferred about $100 worth of BTC over to poloniex, going to try to buy a good amount as close to the bottom as possible, because I definitely think it'll be rebounding soon enough.

Anyways, can someone give me a run down on the current state of the project, and what I need to know? Or link me to some place I can educate myself? Thanks!
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:23:17 PM

Hey everyone, looks like BCY are cheap as hell right now. I transferred about $100 worth of BTC over to poloniex, going to try to buy a good amount as close to the bottom as possible, because I definitely think it'll be rebounding soon enough.

Anyways, can someone give me a run down on the current state of the project, and what I need to know? Or link me to some place I can educate myself? Thanks!

https://spellsofgenesis.slack.com/

How can one receive an invite to the spells of genesis slack channel?
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:30:33 PM

Hey Jeff,  yeah they released a roadmap and are scheduling a soft release in August and a full release in September I believe.  Let me find the link to the roadmap in this forum.... ok I found it.

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: