Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:36:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675625 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:10:22 PM

normally we burn 50% of our incomes in BCY, even if a part of this revenue was received in, for example, BTC. Since we can sold these coins to generate profit, we calculate the value in BCY of the income received in BTC, and we burn this amount of BCY.
For the tokens you mentioned, the situation is different. We can't resell these tokens, their value is only promotional. We decided to burn them to show clearly we don't want to "hide" them and eventually make profit. Since they have no real value, we don't burn BCY for them.

Whoever decided this acted quite self destructing. There is nothing that have zero value. Those tookens could just sit there.

I bought 9 of those cards and paid 1080 BitCrystals for them. But someone else could bough them with a so called  promotional tookens?
There is nothing that have zero value. There are tokens with low value. So when you set cards on sale for those tokens keep that in mind and set the right price.  If one tooken is 1000 times cheaper then Bicrystal you cant sell card only 10 times cheaper in Bitcrystals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:26:05 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 05:01:04 AM by coin@coin

normally we burn 50% of our incomes in BCY, even if a part of this revenue was received in, for example, BTC. Since we can sold these coins to generate profit, we calculate the value in BCY of the income received in BTC, and we burn this amount of BCY.
For the tokens you mentioned, the situation is different. We can't resell these tokens, their value is only promotional. We decided to burn them to show clearly we don't want to "hide" them and eventually make profit. Since they have no real value, we don't burn BCY for them.

Whoever decided this acted quite self destructing. There is nothing that have zero value. Those tookens could just sit there.

I bought 9 of those cards and paid 1080 BitCrystals for them. But someone else could bough them with a so called  promotional tookens?
There is nothing that have zero value. There are tokens with low value. So when you set cards on sale for those tokens keep that in mind and set the right price.  If one tooken is 1000 times cheaper then Bicrystal you cant sell card only 10 times cheaper in Bitcrystals.

These were promotional partnership made with Japanese companies and community members. The value of this for SoG is promotion in another country.
The tokens have no resell value hence why there is no point to convert them to BCY and burn half of that.

However what this can do is promote SoG further in Japan which in turn attracts more attention to the game.
Don't forget that the biggest market for Moonga was Japan so I guess the team should do even more of these partnerships.
The cards that were sold for third party tokens are unlocked cards so their value is not the same as a rare card.
And I think what was sold for BCY got burned as it was supposed to.

I think sometimes we should give the team a break, they are one of the most transparent crypto projects I have seen.

Fassa Sissona

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:35:44 PM

I think sometimes we should give the team a break, they are one of the most transparent crypto projects I have seen.

[/quote]

This time, I agree with you again.

Latest things bring me to think they are moving in the right direction, finally.

Ok, I'll be silent for some time.

Good work, team, and don't forget we will be always here to say our point of view, for the project success and everybody's economic return! Smiley

Good work guys.
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:49:06 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2016, 08:25:50 PM by Viva!

I bought 9 of those cards and paid 1080 BitCrystals for them. But someone else could bough them with a so called  promotional tookens?
There is nothing that have zero value. There are tokens with low value. So when you set cards on sale for those tokens keep that in mind and set the right price.  If one tooken is 1000 times cheaper then Bicrystal you cant sell card only 10 times cheaper in Bitcrystals.

These were promotional partnership made with Japanese companies and community members. The vale of this for SoG is promotion in another country.
The tokens have no resell value hence why there is no point to convert them to BCY and burn half of that.

However what this can do is promote SoG further in Japan which in turn attracts more attention to the game.
Don't forget that the biggest market for Moonga was Japan so I guess the team should do even more of these partnerships.
The cards that were sold for third party tokens are unlocked cards so their value is not the same as a rare card.

I'm sorry I greatly disagree

You said that there is a promotional partnership between EDS and those Japanese publishers, are you an EDS employee?. As an Investor and ICO backer I'm fine with such promotional agreement (I perfectly undrestand the importance of an game ecosystem) but I have the right to ask how it works. (I do not expect an answer, but I have the right to ask)

Moreover some SoG user spent their money (bcy is digital money) to buy cards that now are give up for free.

I do not think that this issue is so transparent.

And Coin, the right way to contribute on the SoG project is not " give the team a break ", every details have its importance, and by the way those are not details.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 08:55:41 PM

SPELLS OF GENESIS NEEDS A PROFESSIONAL YOUTUBE TRAILER.  There.....I put my 2 cents in ahhaha.  Seriously though, it would be awesome to have one.......that is quality though.  I don't want some rag tag whatever by some unknown video maker.  Maybe All4Games is thinking about it(or doing it??). That would be so awesome.
DieJohnny
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 09:06:59 PM

These were promotional partnership made with Japanese companies and community members. The vale of this for SoG is promotion in another country.

You said that there is a promotional partnership between EDS and those Japanese publishers, are you an EDS employee?. As an Investor and ICO backer I'm fine with such promotional agreement (I perfectly undrestand the importance of an game ecosystem) but I have the right to ask how it works. (I do not expect an answer, but I have the right to ask)

Moreover some SoG user spent their money (bcy is digital money) to buy cards that now are give up for free.

And Coin, the right way to contribute on the SoG project is not " give the team a break ", every details have its importance, and by the way those are not details.

WTF is all this nonsense about.... they burned bcy... they burned some cards.... what am i missing?

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 11:47:32 PM

Yeah Viva, you need to calm down man.  Plus BCY price is going back up anyways.  Chill out and enjoy the ride.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:23:25 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2016, 04:51:40 AM by coin@coin

No I'm not an EDS employee but I have been following the project since its inception, you can see when I got into it by looking at the first few pages of this thread.
I also own BCY and most cards, and I fucken love this project!  

How did I find out they are partnerships? By reading the announcements on this thread or on the SoG blog. Each card is announced in both places including who they are done in collaboration with
and how they will be sold. One example, the Sarutobi card: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com/post/140625317755/sarutobi-get-your-flying-monkey (there's all you need to know that I know, right there).
Also the team is quite active on Slack and if and when there is a change they ask people for feedback first.

As in the example above it was known when announced that:

"You can get your flying monkey for 60 BCY, or 15 SaruTobi, starting from Tuesday, March 8th, 3pm CET."

When you do a partnership with another game if the other publisher says: we'll promote your game and you promote ours but we want the card to be given to our fans for Sarutobi tokens what's the big deal?
I'm not sure how you get Sarutobi tokens, maybe by playing the game? Who cares? So long as it creates buzz within the two communities I am happy with it.
There have been several articles when Sarutobi became available on Android and in each one of them there was a mention of SoG. (big applause to the team!)
People have also bought the Sarutobi card for BCY and those BCY have been counted as revenue from sales, half of which have been burned. I see nothing wrong.

As others have said: chill Sherlock.  Smiley
It's ok to provide feedback but try do it with respect towards the project and other fans.
hnin (OP)

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 10:11:09 AM

SEASON 6 STARTS ON MONDAY 4PM CEST!

Brace yourselves - the next testing season will start on Monday, June 6th, 4pm CEST!
Starting from this time, the version 0.5. will be available to download on the usual link
(for Android) and sent via TestFlight (for iOS users).

20 000 BitCrystals were allocated to the season rewards. This amount will be divided
among all the players, proportionally to their points. Find the season rules here. This
season will end on Friday, June 24th, 4pm CEST. To report any bugs, feel free to drop
us a line on the forum, or our Slack channel.

Attention: please note that to claim your reward, you have to link your SoG account to
your wallet first (before the season's end)!

HAVE FUN!

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:00:49 PM

yeah great sarutobi tokens have value for me , i can exchange cards or BCY for them let me know.
EDS don't think they have value ? i know ,the sentimental value for them is too much to be sold, i'm right ?
i will buy them just ask me here or with an offer on my swapbot :
https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/1punch/crystalcards#choose
EDS welcome too ,
burning them is fine too but reselling or asking in slack to investors is also a welcome courtesy

When you do a partnership with another game if the other publisher says: we'll promote your game and you promote ours but we want the card to be given to our fans for Sarutobi tokens what's the big deal?
I'm not sure how you get Sarutobi tokens, maybe by playing the game? Who cares? So long as it creates buzz within the two communities I am happy with it.
There have been several articles when Sarutobi became available on Android and in each one of them there was a mention of SoG. (big applause to the team!)
People have also bought the Sarutobi card for BCY and those BCY have been counted as revenue from sales, half of which have been burned. I see nothing wrong.

As others have said: chill Sherlock.  Smiley
It's ok to provide feedback but try do it with respect towards the project and other fans.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:27:59 PM

ahahah I bought about 2,000 Sarutobi coins as a gamble.  If the game goes viral, the 21 million Mandelduck produced for the game could explode in value.  You never know....
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:52:00 PM

take couple,never know Smiley
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:52:43 PM

Exactly if it was really a must to get rid of them so fast, could just set an auction. And as you see 2 posts up someone would bid on them.  

As i posted in my previous post:
1. Please next time set normal price. If is easy to get those tokens, at least make them sweat a bit to collect them to buy cards.
2. Dont trash anything. Nothing on earth is worth nothing. Just set auction and can be sold in one go.

This is past now and EDS or World itself will not collapse because few 100 cards. Why i bothered with it and posted yesterday and now again was to act a bit different in future.

I just hope those 3 communities will be really grateful for this gesture EDS made. That is all we can hope of now.
mill0601
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:31:14 AM

Why bcy always in the red? Maybe no marketing probably.

❘|❘ ICONOMI Fund Management Platform
LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

That is a lie.

2 weeks ago
21 may BCY=0.00011 BTC * $443 = $0.049
04 june BCY=0.00012 BTC * $576 = $0.069

I see over 70% rise of BCY price  in last 2 weeks. 

Why are you keep posting lies in this thread?
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:40:02 PM

That is a lie.

2 weeks ago

I see over 70% rise of BCY price  in last 2 weeks.  

April 20th BCY=0.00018 * $444 = $0.079

I see a loss and only small support of bcy at 0.00011 so more like $0.063

so we are down 21%. Who is the one lying? Also even if what you posted was the whole truth (which it is not) that would only be a 40% rise not 70%.

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:48:15 PM

That is a lie.

2 weeks ago

so we are down 21%. Who is the one lying? Also even if what you posted was the whole truth (which it is not) that would only be a 40% rise not 70%.

good. so we are 21% down from ATH?

That is really good. Way better then BTC that is like 50% down from ATH.

Anyway i think soon we will see  BCY = $0.1 
mill0601
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 06:48:58 PM

That is a lie.

2 weeks ago

Anyway i think soon we will see  BCY = $0.1  

Nope ath is .0003 so we are down 64% from ATH. My god where do you get your information from?

Febo
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:16:01 PM

That is a lie.

2 weeks ago

Anyway i think soon we will see  BCY = $0.1  

Nope ath is .0003 so we are down 64% from ATH. My god where do you get your information from?

I did not bothered with checking when was ATH.
You posted "April 20th BCY=0.00018 * $444 = $0.079" and i think it was ATH.
Is pointless when it was anyway. It will happen again and it will be only for a moment after that will be lower then that. but if you want you can find it and present.
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 04:22:19 PM

something useful
https://twitter.com/SpellsofGenesis/status/738651557680566272

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: