Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:50:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 249 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating the Game Economy with BitCrystals (BCY)  (Read 675848 times)
sumbitcoin

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 04:57:28 PM

https://spellsofgenesis.slack.com/

FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 06:26:36 PM

Force of Will will have cards in the game that are interchangeable with Spells of Genesis and likewise the other way round.  At least that's what was proposed.  There are 2 other games(plus upcoming Force of Will and Beyond the Void) that are already doing this with Spells of Genesis as proof of concept.  Sarutobi and Takara are 2 blockchain games that you can load or find certain cards in the game(Takara is a bitcoin/XCP asset geocache app).  The Sarutobi game has a special "Satoshicard" level where if you own it and type your wallet in it'll give you the option to access the level.  Pretty amazing stuff and I think historic in gaming.

Do you know if BCY will be the currency that FoW trades with? And would they be required to burn 50% of the take?

No. FoW will use their own Tokens. However, they have 100,000 Fan Base. Ideally some of that will come and play SoG. Also, buy some of our cards since it is interchangeable. FoW will launch this month along with soft launch SoG. Very EXCITING news I say!

I've already got a lot of BCY but also bought some XCP as FOW and SOG should increase demand for that too. I've bought a few SOG cards via the DEX and most of the markets are in XCP.
explorer17

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:52:59 PM

If anyone has lower value cards they want to sell i'd be willing to buy some. Must use a safe transfer method for this trade. I won't be trusting anyone.. Sorry Smiley

Willing to buy 5-10 cards though for the right price. Won't be getting any satoshi cards =/ But maybe some of the others I'd be interested in!

Send me a PM, thanks!

What do you mean "for the right price"? As a early investor in SOG I'll explain you why some older cards seem to have a high price.

For example if you buy today one card with 2000 BCY would you like to sell it after a few months with 1000 BCY because BCY is increasing in price? I think as a investor in SOG is normal to make all the calculation in BCY.

If we are talking about legendary cards, SATOSHICARD and GENESISCARD were offered only to early investors. Most of other legendary cards were sold in Partner or Premium swapbot with 1500-2000BCY.
SHAPESHIFTCD was sold only on shapeshift.io at 0.3 BTC - about 2500BCY that time. FDCARD only in folding coin project etc.
So don't think that early investor are very greedy and the prices are too high.
Please check the initial offer in BCY for every old card and you'll see that you can still find cards on the market at the same price or some time even lower than initial. Even in sogbazar I found one card cheaper than 6 months ago when I bought it official....

P.S. Do you have any idea how official swapbots were working one year ago? At cheap price most of the time were inactive  Smiley Beliveme,  not too many investors bought at cheap price.

Good Luck/Good Trade
sumbitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 07:53:33 PM

XCP and BCY are way undervalued. Lots of Potential. BCY especially I can see 10x from here.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:06:04 PM

If anyone has lower value cards they want to sell i'd be willing to buy some. Must use a safe transfer method for this trade. I won't be trusting anyone.. Sorry Smiley

Willing to buy 5-10 cards though for the right price. Won't be getting any satoshi cards =/ But maybe some of the others I'd be interested in!

Send me a PM, thanks!

What do you mean "for the right price"? As a early investor in SOG I'll explain you why some older cards seem to have a high price.

For example if you buy today one card with 2000 BCY would you like to sell it after a few months with 1000 BCY because BCY is increasing in price? I think as a investor in SOG is normal to make all the calculation in BCY.

If we are talking about legendary cards, SATOSHICARD and GENESISCARD were offered only to early investors. Most of other legendary cards were sold in Partner or Premium swapbot with 1500-2000BCY.
SHAPESHIFTCD was sold only on shapeshift.io at 0.3 BTC - about 2500BCY that time. FDCARD only in folding coin project etc.
Please check the initial offer in BCY for every old card and you'll see that you can still find cards on the market at the same price or some time even lower than initial. Even in sogbazar I found one card cheaper than 6 months ago when I bought it official....

P.S. Do you have any idea how official swapbots were working one year ago? At cheap price most of the time were inactive  Smiley Beliveme,  not too many investors bought at cheap price.

Good Luck/Good Trade

I get that and appreciate the incentive to those who stayed with it and helped along the way. I am just looking for cheap assets from someone who may want to move on. The market is rather small so maybe it would help someone out.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:09:14 PM

Here's also another factor we all haven't even really pondered yet.  We're so used to the crypto world that alot of the things we're engaging in insofar as trading on Dex's and using Indiesquare.....trading on Polo.  All of these things are second nature now but when the gaming community finally figures it out they will probably freak out.  Tons of write ups about "stock market style gaming" and whatnot.  It's here folks.......we're on the cutting edge and I wanna thank Satoshi Nakamoto, Counterparty and Everdreamsoft for all playing key roles.
explorer17

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 08:37:08 PM

Here's also another factor we all haven't even really pondered yet.  We're so used to the crypto world that alot of the things we're engaging in insofar as trading on Dex's and using Indiesquare.....trading on Polo.  All of these things are second nature now but when the gaming community finally figures it out they will probably freak out.  Tons of write ups about "stock market style gaming" and whatnot.  It's here folks.......we're on the cutting edge and I wanna thank Satoshi Nakamoto, Counterparty and Everdreamsoft for all playing key roles.

100% agree with you. Regarding SOG, I invested in many ICO (IPO) but in this case is first time when I have a chance to see ready a final product  Smiley
heunland

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:26:08 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2016, 11:16:39 PM by heunland

SORCERESSCD now available on my swapbot for 84 BCY

https://swapbot.tokenly.com/bot/heunland/sjcxtrader#/choose

Health: 2 | Attack: 3 | Speed: 3 | Element: Water
Spell: Heal whole team
Indivisible & Locked with a supply of 1,200

Description: The sorceress Asabe is well known for her extraordinary magical power. She uses it to teleport crystals found by miners in Askian mountains. She plays a crucial role in the transfer of precious gems across the valley.

UPDATE: more SORCERESSCD being stocked in the bot now.
explorer17

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:28:58 PM

Send me a PM, thanks!

Good Luck/Good Trade

I get that and appreciate the incentive to those who stayed with it and helped along the way. I am just looking for cheap assets from someone who may want to move on. The market is rather small so maybe it would help someone out.

I understand you very well. I only tried to offer you some information to help you to have a better idea regarding realistic prices. Excepting official swapbots, most of the cards are selling in sogbazar, so they are the market maker now for free market. If you find now cards at half of their price I think is a good deal, if you believe in this project., and you can find. I sold one SATOSHICARD with 2 BTC a few months ago, very expensive and crazy price at that time Smiley
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:19:27 PM

So why BCY gets such a hard dump? Release should be soon but price is falling and falling...
Same with XCP
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 10:45:16 PM

I dunno, trader manipulations.  Fear not, this is just the beginning of the "blockchain gaming" phenomenon.

BIG EDIT:  WAIT A DAMN SECOND.................Bitcoin is rising right now.  THAT is why.  Simple as pie.  Wait it out.
sumbitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:56:00 PM

I dunno, trader manipulations.  Fear not, this is just the beginning of the "blockchain gaming" phenomenon.

BIG EDIT:  WAIT A DAMN SECOND.................Bitcoin is rising right now.  THAT is why.  Simple as pie.  Wait it out.

It's possible early adopters ICO guys cashing out some of their investments. Also, someone could try to get people to dump so they can get cheaper coins before release. At any case price is likely to go up this month. In for the long term, I am not worried.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:50:53 AM

where i can find SOG slack please?or SOG don't have slack

Slack is open and you can signup here: https://spellsofgenesis.signup.team
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 02:55:01 AM

It's possible early adopters ICO guys cashing out some of their investments. Also, someone could try to get people to dump so they can get cheaper coins before release. At any case price is likely to go up this month. In for the long term, I am not worried.

Yup. Technically it back and filled the gap from liftoff around 35k satoshi. It's all healthy. May need a day or two to gyrate around this level before we steady rise up and then blast off with launch of a working / engaging game.. But it's not about the game so much in the big picture anymore. It proves the concept. Being first to market and getting our SoG card assets used in the multitude of games launching is sure to benefit the price of BCY assets. That in turn helps SoG and gets us all more money to expand services, games, and much more that we probably have not even thought of yet.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
sumbitcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 04:21:28 AM

Yup. Technically it back and filled the gap from liftoff around 35k satoshi. It's all healthy. May need a day or two to gyrate around this level before we steady rise up and then blast off with launch of a working / engaging game.. But it's not about the game so much in the big picture anymore. It proves the concept. Being first to market and getting our SoG card assets used in the multitude of games launching is sure to benefit the price of BCY assets. That in turn helps SoG and gets us all more money to expand services, games, and much more that we probably have not even thought of yet.

I couldn't say it any better !!
Coinchange

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:20:45 AM

I couldn't say it any better !!

Next lift could bring BCY to 70k  or 80k Sat . Then with a Market Cap around $50,000,000 nicely behind NEM and in front of LISK. HOdl on ...    Grin

🚀
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:50:45 AM

SATOSHICARD for sale: 5btc

Please PM me if interested.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 11:57:09 AM

If I would like to buy card with green shield is there any?
And how much?
I think is the most apropiate card power for my way of playing..

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 01:14:18 PM

Just something to think about for long term of this project. Every card sold makes the current BCY held more valuable.

Calculating the deflation to see how beneficiary this may be to the price going forward from launch has got me all excited! And from quickly looking at the numbers only about 1/3 of all BCY are currently in float to be traded.

Last month over 17k USD in card sales sent to the burn address but what does this really mean?

That means that people purchased 34k worth of bitcoin (@$600 USD each) putting 56.67 bitcoin buy pressure on the BCY crystals while only returning half of that to the market to be reabsorbed. That's right. Last month about 28 bitcoins or roughly a bitcoin a day was burned through the sale of card assets. No other coin I know of offers a burn that makes more sense to the investors and company itself.

I can only see card value / demand increasing once the game is live and people are using them to play in a multitude of games using the assets they bought through a secure digital wallet. Love how they drive daily engagement in SoG game launch with leader boards, daily quests, pvp, ect ect!!!

Every day a card is sold and BCY crystals burn increasing the value of the rest of the BCY in circulation.

Thoughts?

langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 02:44:27 PM

Just something to think about for long term of this project. Every card sold makes the current BCY held more valuable.

Calculating the deflation to see how beneficiary this may be to the price going forward from launch has got me all excited! And from quickly looking at the numbers only about 1/3 of all BCY are currently in float to be traded.

Last month over 17k USD in card sales sent to the burn address but what does this really mean?

That means that people purchased 34k worth of bitcoin (@$600 USD each) putting 56.67 bitcoin buy pressure on the BCY crystals while only returning half of that to the market to be reabsorbed. That's right. Last month about 28 bitcoins or roughly a bitcoin a day was burned through the sale of card assets. No other coin I know of offers a burn that makes more sense to the investors and company itself.

I can only see card value / demand increasing once the game is live and people are using them to play in a multitude of games using the assets they bought through a secure digital wallet. Love how they drive daily engagement in SoG game launch with leader boards, daily quests, pvp, ect ect!!!

Every day a card is sold and BCY crystals burn increasing the value of the rest of the BCY in circulation.

Thoughts?

I agree! Props to the devs. i have been hodling since 10-11ksat and not selling anytime soon. I see this project as going abit under the radar, and very undervalued.  So months later and see the success; eventhough it hasnt even started; is very nice! preview of whats to come Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 249 »
  Print  

Jump to: