Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:21:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 04:35:04 PM

with a 100kh i cannot do a lot..i need a pool

You need stratum compatible miners first... Or whatever they plan to implement with this system

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:09:20 PM

Huh  Huh i just have 3 zfc / 5hours

Not bad xd, this is my last 1:
Datum: 2-3-2015 09:39
Bron: Gegenereerd
Credit: 3.92797 ZRC

GMT+1. so almost 24hours ago at 280kh/s, that's why i/we need an pool, this costs more electricity then i earn some winst.

Definetely need a pool! Last generared block on March 1... with 3 miners every ~160khash... Sad

Will there be soon blockexplorer?
I've been mining for 3 days at about 550 Kh/s and have 50 coins already.

thats not good, in 48 hours i earned 37 with 280khs. u got 2x more speed and 24 extra, and get 13 more coins.

So we need a pool .

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 08:49:45 PM

Can't understand the lack of reading comprehension here, when it comes to the premined coin. Number one, a huge portion of that premine is earmarked for the coin giveaway later this year, which was also the ENTIRE point of creating the coin, in the first place (aside from being a good way to attract business for Ziftr)...getting a significant amount of it in the hands of people, free of charge, to try out with Ziftr merchants and get interested in crypto. It's no different than handing out a bunch of coupons for people to use...and if things go really well and the markets get bullish enough to push the price above $1, they'll be able to spend an unlimited amount of it (rather than just using it for an additional 5% off). Also, because of their use of OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY, the coins that are earmarked for employee bonuses can't be spent until they unlock, which is on a set schedule.

This is a company that's been in existence for six years, they have a business outside of this coin and so I think it's fair to say they have a strong interest in ensuring it doesn't become a black eye for their company. The strengths far outweigh the weaknesses, here. First, consider that even though the coin is decentralized, it is backed by a company that has demonstrated a strong willingness to expend financial resources to both market and develop the coin...and by having the marketing and development under one company's control, they are able to ensure a consistent branding and direction, with none of the politics that plagues other coins. It also provides incentives to operate a full node, so we shouldn't see the huge drop-off in full nodes that we've seen in Bitcoin.

I think it's actually a really well thought-out coin with a great support structure and although I know pre-mines make people immediately skeptical, I think there's a HUGE difference between a company that intends to use the pre-mine for a giveaway that will bootstrap an economy, and a fly-by-night altcoin with independent, anonymous developers who clearly just want to be able to dump their hoard and cash in, when the time is right. It's going to benefit a LOT from marketing and time...once they start announcing the merchants who are going to be using Ziftrpay and we see some actual commerce happening with it, I'll be interested to see how the market responds.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 10:09:24 PM

Pretty talented team, sad it's being wasted on a shitcoin.

Fargo

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:39:21 PM

I think it's a good idea to get more people into crypto(bitcoin). I don't think this coin itself will last long though. But you never know. They already delivered more then paycoin their first week out.

WEBSITE  |  WHITEPAPER  |  TWITTER
   GITHUB  |  REDDIT 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 11:48:40 PM

I think it's a good idea to get more people into crypto(bitcoin). I don't think this coin itself will last long though. But you never know. They already delivered more then paycoin their first week out.

Yeah that's why their time, effort and money should be directed to Bitcoin. Homero can go rot in hell though.

FreeJack2k

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 11:59:16 PM

Yeah that's why their time, effort and money should be directed to Bitcoin. Homero can go rot in hell though.

So they can battle politics, infighting, competing philosophies and all of Bitcoin's other voluminous baggage, right? Sounds fun.
bitpop
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 12:00:53 AM

So they can battle politics, infighting, competing philosophies and all of Bitcoin's other voluminous baggage, right? Sounds fun.

Sure buddy go back to your Litecoin

ikiscream

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:52:19 AM

this coin is shit ?  Shocked
 Cheesy i'm need a pool
forlackofabettername

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:34:14 AM

While i agree that this is a shitcoin we all know it's just for the quick buck of the dev here BUT bitcoin stinks too.

"If you see fraud and don't shout fraud, you are a fraud"
  -- Nassim Taleb
ZWGuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 07:46:26 AM

Thanks for the compliment part. I know some people don't like altcoins, to say the least, so it's nice when someone can look past them (if even for just a second) and see something positive.

For what it's worth, if it makes you feel any better, ziftrCoin itself is actually a very small (though we believe necessary) part of the work we're doing in the crypto currency space. We're putting time and resources into educating merchants, consumers, and politicians about bitcoin and blockchain tech, as well as building tools to make it easier for them to use.
El Emperador

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:36:26 AM

Nice coin! I'll give a look  Wink
But what's that ugly name??  Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
joehoebot

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 11:38:41 AM

mining was GOOD last night. this coin rocks

I am CPU mining Aquachain right now. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3138231
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 12:04:07 PM

I've got a Pool set up:

https://ziftr.suprnova.cc

A CPU Miner and the instructions (read them!) is in the "Getting Started" Section - It currently has a little bug, hopefully someone with better C coding/debugging skills than me finds it, it's sending duplicates sometimes, not sure why. So after some "yay!!"'s you'll get a series of fast "boo"'s until a new block is announced... Its probably a minor thing and someone will point it out quickly so I can merge it to my github repo.

If you have any problems, contact me, I consider the pool beta now, lets see how it goes.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:18:23 PM

I've got a Pool set up:

A CPU Miner and the instructions (read them!) is in the "Getting Started" Section - It currently has a little bug, hopefully someone with better C coding/debugging skills than me finds it, it's sending duplicates sometimes, not sure why. So after some "yay!!"'s you'll get a series of fast "boo"'s until a new block is announced... Its probably a minor thing and someone will point it out quickly so I can merge it to my github repo.

If you have any problems, contact me, I consider the pool beta now, lets see how it goes.

wow , great job oc ..  Cheesy
mrbodz

Activity: 800
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:18:50 PM

Ziftrcoin rigs can now be leased and rented on http://betarigs.com!

Ahmed
Hix
Legendary

Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:37:50 PM

I've got a Pool set up:

Standalone miner have same performance as wallet miner?
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 01:02:28 PM

I've got a Pool set up:

Standalone miner have same performance as wallet miner?

yes, it is based on the same code.

if some experts show up, i'm sure you can get a few kh/s more from optimizing for special processors - i'm no expert unfortunately Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
th3.r00t

Activity: 312

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 02:39:08 PM

I've got a Pool set up:

Awesome!
Alredy mining from my Ubuntu boxes, but i can't find Windows miner...

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nikos64

Activity: 283

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 03:27:59 PM

I've got a Pool set up:

Oh no! You changed some security settings on your servers and now I can't login with my old Opera 12.17  Cry
Something to do with "OCSP Validate Certificates" and it's a known (can't be solved) problem with Opera.
Now I must use the new Opera or Chrome...  Cry

Also, waiting for a compiled Windows miner from the community or the Dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: