Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:59:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
biskit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:07:22 PM

FUCK! DEV please release gpu miner ASAP!
Each time a GPU miner is added to a CPU only coin, that coin die soon after.
GPU miners mean more coins in short time, big dumps and less gain for everyone. People asking for a GPU miner are just jealous about devs able to make one, but dont think about the coin itself. If you really want a GPU miner, buy it from devs.
like supcoin died after 1 week
from SUP OP

I've been working on a big coin for the past month, and it's been on my mind for over a year now with all the ideas for it finally having a solid solution and plan to accomplish it. Sadly, Supcoin is not that coin. Basically, I need a coin to test some things, and that is this coin! I'm not ready to discuss my big coin project just yet (there will be a pre-ann in a couple months), but this coin is my way of making sure that the codebase I'm using is good
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:13:00 PM

FUCK! DEV please release gpu miner ASAP!
Each time a GPU miner is added to a CPU only coin, that coin die soon after.
GPU miners mean more coins in short time, big dumps and less gain for everyone. People asking for a GPU miner are just jealous about devs able to make one, but dont think about the coin itself. If you really want a GPU miner, buy it from devs.
like supcoin died after 1 week
It was never said that it will stay cpu only, actually it gives the chance to do some cpu mining before gpu moves in.
(and tbh, there is no cpu only coin... even though supcoin was pretty close to that... but since the dev stated everywhere it was only a test coin  Roll Eyes )

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
iSEETHEFUTURE

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:46:34 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 08:41:52 PM by iSEETHEFUTURE

Getting 1.6Mh/s with my dirty code on a r9 270

Update getting 2.1M/s now Wink
Singman33

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 05:48:33 PM

It was never said that it will stay cpu only, actually it gives the chance to do some cpu mining before gpu moves in.
(and tbh, there is no cpu only coin... even though supcoin was pretty close to that... but since the dev stated everywhere it was only a test coin  Roll Eyes )
I agree, I'm just saying that as soon a GPU miner will be release, that coin value will drop to nothing and will die.
The only "good" CPU coin only is XMG, but I'm sure you already know that...
th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 05:52:13 PM

(and tbh, there is no cpu only coin... even though supcoin was pretty close to that... but since the dev stated everywhere it was only a test coin  Roll Eyes )

Not very true - Magi XMG is CPU-only.
BSTY also.

Anyway, the algo of ZRC is GPU friendly, Dev said that they will release their GPU miner when there is GPU mining in network...
But dev is VERY silent last few days - the promised pool from them is remaining a promise...

I'm glad and thankful to suprnova.cc find a way to make first pool and standalone CPU miner, ig0tik3d for optimising the CPU miner for Win64...

Lets hope that the promised GPU miner will be release very soon, because ZRC mining becomes more and more unfair...

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 07:43:34 PM

(and tbh, there is no cpu only coin... even though supcoin was pretty close to that... but since the dev stated everywhere it was only a test coin  Roll Eyes )

Not very true - Magi XMG is CPU-only.
BSTY also.

Anyway, the algo of ZRC is GPU friendly, Dev said that they will release their GPU miner when there is GPU mining in network...
But dev is VERY silent last few days - the promised pool from them is remaining a promise...

I'm glad and thankful to suprnova.cc find a way to make first pool and standalone CPU miner, ig0tik3d for optimising the CPU miner for Win64...

Lets hope that the promised GPU miner will be release very soon, because ZRC mining becomes more and more unfair...

XMG , ummm no it is not.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 08:25:25 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2015, 08:41:57 PM by kondiomir

XMG , ummm no it is not.

Hmmm...it is not what ?  Wink
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2015, 09:36:11 PM

XMG , ummm no it is not.

Hmmm...it is not what ?  Wink

this thread is about ziftrcoin not xmg  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
biskit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 09:57:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMDobuWtESQ
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:37:34 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 02:00:56 AM by fmz89

XMG , ummm no it is not.

Hmmm...it is not what ?  Wink

this thread is about ziftrcoin not xmg  Grin
i hope u dont share gpu miner,i'm happy with this cpu mining worth like gpu now,
or you can send me amd gpuminer for testing Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Djust for me Cheesy Cheesy
8coins perday Grin,wait the price climb to 1$ coin

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 01:48:52 AM

Wow lots of people with 17 m/h mining a cpu only coin "until gpu miner is released", seems fair..... Are people mining with 20 i7's or a botnet?

Dat Shit Cray

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NightShade00013

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:02:03 AM

Wow lots of people with 17 m/h mining a cpu only coin "until gpu miner is released", seems fair..... Are people mining with 20 i7's or a botnet?

Dat Shit Cray

From what I understand some of the "programmers" have already ported the coin to gpu's and are mining it that way.  They have not released it to everyone else yet though but they ARE out there.

Kinda reminds me of some other coins where they don't release how it's optimized or a miner is released for Nvidia and not AMD even though it would be simple to do.
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:31:58 AM

Dat Shit Cray

From what I understand some of the "programmers" have already ported the coin to gpu's and are mining it that way.  They have not released it to everyone else yet though but they ARE out there.

Kinda reminds me of some other coins where they don't release how it's optimized or a miner is released for Nvidia and not AMD even though it would be simple to do.
If it's "simple" and these "programmers" don't do it, then by all means feel free to do it yourself and release the code publicly.

Mining is competing for the block rewards, it's not communism, you aren't entitled to a "fair" portion of the block rewards.

FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:56:24 AM

I expect this will probably force Ziftr's hand and they'll release the GPU mining tools a little earlier than they'd originally planned...however they did say that CPU-only mining was probably only going to last a couple of weeks, anyway.
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:46:26 AM

can someone please explain the coins ins and outs to me? lol

Silverrune

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:14:34 AM

I don't kill coin, I release miners (which hasn't been released btw... and won't be released until ziftrcoin team do so)
My quick and dirty code gets 1.66MH/s on R280x. Could you tell what is the speed of yours?

Any chance I could get a copy? I want to test SLI if it's possible. 2x980's.
NightShade00013

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:33:11 AM

Dat Shit Cray

If it's "simple" and these "programmers" don't do it, then by all means feel free to do it yourself and release the code publicly.

Mining is competing for the block rewards, it's not communism, you aren't entitled to a "fair" portion of the block rewards.

The designer has already said that a miner is made that works on the GPU's and once they knew that a someone had figured it out and was mining that way it would be released to the public so it shouldn't matter either way. 

As far as your "fair" comment, since no one is entitled then what is the point of worrying about limiting to less than 51% of the hashrate on a pool or any one person having it.  That is simple it will undermine the coin can allow that person to reverse their own transaction and it isn't fair to others.  Since pools are already up and running single mining is no longer "fair" either since a pool running at over 100 Mh's will bulldoze anyone trying to single mine and make a couple coins.  I am commenting as the people who have the experience writing the programs and scripts are running around posting basically throwing it in people's faces that they have the ability and we do not.  The developers should just release the GPU miner since it has been discussed by quite a few that it is available.  And honestly fairness would be every person from a 486 to a i7 getting the same amount of coins just because they process but since this is the real world I don't expect that.  I also thought that since this is supposed to be a community with the idea that they are here to help eachother out, for that matter the coins and software are being built off of open source code that people would be decent enough to make a release when they find something but I guess that is a little too much to ask for.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:06:54 AM

can some1 explain to me why my cpu miner dont get accepted shares? This is my .bat file:
minerd -o http://ziftr.suprnova.cc:9991 -u xxx.thuis -p 1  (xxx is my username)

Nevermind i was using that ''optimized'' version wich have a verry low hashrate, when using the older version i get high speeds and i see YAY! Cheesy so i guess nothing is wrong now..

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
venomdog

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:25:46 AM

Is cloud mining possible for ZiftrCoin, I don't have good and spare pc for mining this coin. What hardware option I have ? ASIC, Antminers or it only supports CPU/GPU mining. I am feeling sad because I missed pre-sale I feel like almost crying now  Grin.
This would be my first attempt to mining and I really want to do this now before difficulty level goes up. I can say my grand children that I did mining once Wink.
smolen

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:13:20 AM

I don't kill coin, I release miners (which hasn't been released btw... and won't be released until ziftrcoin team do so)
My quick and dirty code gets 1.66MH/s on R280x. Could you tell what is the speed of yours?

Any chance I could get a copy? I want to test SLI if it's possible. 2x980's.
Let's wait for coin developers, I don't want to ruin this coin. And, honestly, old code in my miner is laughably slow by today's standards, it won't stand the competition.

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: