Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:34:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106644 times)
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 12:03:40 PM

I don't kill coin, I release miners (which hasn't been released btw... and won't be released until ziftrcoin team do so)
My quick and dirty code gets 1.66MH/s on R280x. Could you tell what is the speed of yours?

Any chance I could get a copy? I want to test SLI if it's possible. 2x980's.
Let's wait for coin developers, I don't want to ruin this coin. And, honestly, old code in my miner is laughably slow by today's standards, it won't stand the competition.
same here, dev team acquired my miner, so there is no way I release it in advance... (they will do it, you just need to be patient).

I always love the "fairness" discussion, btw, which I tend to call total hypocrisy, but hey that's me  Grin

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 12:44:57 PM

Let's just hope the devs won't release GPU miners anythime soon, bsc when they do we can kiss the price of the coin we r witnessing now goodbye.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ZWGuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:35:49 PM

Here's a quick update on where we (think) we are on a few things.

As you know there are GPU miners out there. We are (and were) aware of them. We estimate that less than 10% of the network is from GPU mining and it's possible that it's even less than 5% of the network. We're in contact with most of the devs and we're monitoring the network as much as possible.

We haven't released our GPU code yet for a few reasons.
First our users are liking that they can mine with just a CPU. At the moment on my personal, year old, i5 I get a hashrate of 340kH/s. This means I'll get a block (on average) every 20 hours. To me personally this means the coin is not only CPU mineable still, but it's solo mineable still as well (considering pools do not yet give users the 5% PoK bonus). It may seem unfair to some people, but the few GPU miners out there are keeping it under control. It's no different than the people who are using their access at work to server machines or setting up Amazon AWS instances (both of which we also know are happening).

Related to that is the curve of coin distribution. Our coin is unique (at least I think, there are a lot of alts) in the way coins are distributed, in that early on very few coins are released per block. This means that if distribution isn't perfectly fair early in the coin's life, it's not the end of the world. It's more important that the software and the community is solid and it's better if there's is slow natural growth.

The other reason is that we want our coin to be as user friendly as possible. Ideally the user just clicks the mine button in their Qt wallet to GPU mine (possibly entering some pool info too), just like how they can CPU mine now.. Not releasing the GPU code gives us time to work on this more. However, we will simply make our github repos public if it comes to that.

Regarding our pool, we're still working on it. I'm hearing that it will be out in the next day or two. There are two other working pools now and solo is still viable for many users. We're excited about our pool, but we also want to make sure it's not THE pool to use. We don't want this to be a centralized coin (any more than it already is at this stage of its life).
ZWGuy

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 02:53:18 PM

blockexplorer ? is there any

how many blocks were mined in premine, or was there 450.000.000 Ziftrs block. I missed the launch

There is a community built block explorer here:
http://explorer.myziftr.com/

The premine was for 450 million, but PLEASE read this next part (I know how much people hate premines). 300 million of that is for our big give away later this year. I'm pushing for us to setup a webpage so users can easily see those coins have not moved until the give away happens. Our goal over the next year or two is to get 10 million completely new people (never heard of Bitcoin or think it's a scam) into crypto currency and the giveaway is a big part of that. 100 million are employ rewards and are actually locked into the blockchain in from 1 to 4 years in 25 million coin increments. For example the first 25 million will be released in about a year, approximately 6 months after the 300 million give away coins have hit the market. The remaining 50 million are for company things like the presale or promotions. They won't just be secretly dumped on exchanges, we don't want to kill our coin either (another reason I'm pushing for that web page).
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:24:20 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 03:45:03 PM by wow!NotAgain

As you know there are GPU miners out there. We are (and were) aware of them. We estimate that less than 10% of the network is from GPU mining and it's possible that it's even less than 5% of the network. We're in contact with most of the devs and we're monitoring the network as much as possible.

First our users are liking that they can mine with just a CPU. At the moment on my personal, year old, i5 I get a hashrate of 340kH/s. This means I'll get a block (on average) every 20 hours. To me personally this means the coin is not only CPU mineable still, but it's solo mineable still as well (considering pools do not yet give users the 5% PoK bonus). It may seem unfair to some people, but the few GPU miners out there are keeping it under control. It's no different than the people who are using their access at work to server machines or setting up Amazon AWS instances (both of which we also know are happening).

Related to that is the curve of coin distribution. Our coin is unique (at least I think, there are a lot of alts) in the way coins are distributed, in that early on very few coins are released per block. This means that if distribution isn't perfectly fair early in the coin's life, it's not the end of the world. It's more important that the software and the community is solid and it's better if there's is slow natural growth.

The other reason is that we want our coin to be as user friendly as possible. Ideally the user just clicks the mine button in their Qt wallet to GPU mine (possibly entering some pool info too), just like how they can CPU mine now.. Not releasing the GPU code gives us time to work on this more. However, we will simply make our github repos public if it comes to that.

Regarding our pool, we're still working on it. I'm hearing that it will be out in the next day or two. There are two other working pools now and solo is still viable for many users. We're excited about our pool, but we also want to make sure it's not THE pool to use. We don't want this to be a centralized coin (any more than it already is at this stage of its life).

Ha ha  you wrong

people want GPU miner  how will they not when know others mining GPU?   why you say lies?

you get block  20 hours?  3.8 coins   premine 450 million  what joke   you sell 4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD    make find block 20 hours worth none btc   just waste time solo mine cpu

coin look more like scam  you try make excuse not release GPU miner say people want less coins by cpu   you crazy say that  you say next year you new 10 million people crypto  is you joke again?

450 million premine
4,141,444 ziftrCOINs sold  Value: $878,695* USD
refuse release GPU say people want less coin by cpu mine

too many coin exist by you
GPU miner  you not release so can mine more coin  make lie excuse

coin is scam  yes I say scam  get lawyer sue me I call scammer

How To Contact FinCEN

Please direct all inquiries to the FinCEN Resource Center by calling 1-800-767-2825 or (703) 905-3591 or by emailing your inquiry to FRC@fincen.gov.

Scam – Resources for Victims  http://fincen.gov/help4victims.html

SEC
http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

FBI
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber

IRS
http://www.irs.gov/uac/IRS-Wants-You-to-Know-About-Schemes,-Scams-and-Cons:

biskit

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 03:53:40 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

people want GPU miner  how will they not when know others mining GPU?   why you say lies?

you get block  20 hours?  3.8 coins   premine 450 million  what joke   you sell 4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD    make find block 20 hours worth none btc   just waste time solo mine cpu

coin look more like scam  you try make excuse not release GPU miner say people want less coins by cpu   you crazy say that  you say next year you new 10 million people crypto  is you joke again?

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

Please direct all inquiries to the FinCEN Resource Center by calling 1-800-767-2825 or (703) 905-3591 or by emailing your inquiry to FRC@fincen.gov.

SEC

FBI

IRS

Quite a lot of people behind https://www.ziftrcoin.com/about-us/ziftr-team, you think? there are only like 3 of them sweating somewhere Cheesy
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:07:05 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

Quite a lot of people behind https://www.ziftrcoin.com/about-us/ziftr-team, you think? there are only like 3 of them sweating somewhere Cheesy

mean nothing  scam is scam  not decide amount people
Eliovp
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293

Huh?

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:28:55 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2015, 04:38:58 PM by Eliovp

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

My native language isn't English either, but seriously?

I believe google can do better then that. :-/

Coin has just been released for a few days and you're already calling it a scam.
Congratulations to you sir. You are officially the forum's fortune teller.

This is the first coin which i'm not skeptical about.

I strongly believe it has a bright future.

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:32:23 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

you are definitely a moron, and this is the least I can say.
"give me a gpu miner or you are a scam  Grin" Does it work anywhere ?
poor you  Grin
What about fy write it yourself ?  Grin
Also it is funny that you require a gpu miner for a coin you consider a scam...
are you even more stupid that I first thought ?  Grin) yeah probably...
If you think it is a scam stay away and move along (I would prefer to cut my own dick rather than giving you a miner... if it depended on me)
Go back to under your bridge stupid greedy troll  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Eliovp
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:39:38 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

poor you  Grin
If you think it is a scam stay away and move along (I would prefer to cut my own dick rather than giving you a miner... if it depended on me)

Those smilies  Cheesy

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:41:43 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

people want GPU miner  how will they not when know others mining GPU?   why you say lies?

you get block  20 hours?  3.8 coins   premine 450 million  what joke   you sell 4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD    make find block 20 hours worth none btc   just waste time solo mine cpu

coin look more like scam  you try make excuse not release GPU miner say people want less coins by cpu   you crazy say that  you say next year you new 10 million people crypto  is you joke again?

450 million premine
4,141,444 ziftrCOINs sold  Value: $878,695* USD

GPU miner  you not release so can mine more coin  make lie excuse

coin is scam  yes I say scam  get lawyer sue me I call scammer

How To Contact FinCEN

Scam – Resources for Victims  http://fincen.gov/help4victims.html

SEC

FBI

IRS

"give me a gpu miner or you are a scam  Grin" Does it work anywhere ?
poor you  Grin
What about fy write it yourself ?  Grin
are you even more stupid that I first thought ?  Grin) yeah probably...
Go back to under your bridge stupid greedy troll  Grin

Those smilies  Cheesy
This is forum ponctuation and there isn't enough choice  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Eliovp
Legendary

Huh?

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 04:42:27 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

people want GPU miner  how will they not when know others mining GPU?   why you say lies?

you get block  20 hours?  3.8 coins   premine 450 million  what joke   you sell 4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD    make find block 20 hours worth none btc   just waste time solo mine cpu

coin look more like scam  you try make excuse not release GPU miner say people want less coins by cpu   you crazy say that  you say next year you new 10 million people crypto  is you joke again?

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

"give me a gpu miner or you are a scam  Grin" Does it work anywhere ?
poor you  Grin
What about fy write it yourself ?  Grin
are you even more stupid that I first thought ?  Grin) yeah probably...
Go back to under your bridge stupid greedy troll  Grin

Those smilies  Cheesy
This is forum ponctuation and there isn't enough choice  Grin

Well, you made it clear enough :p

wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:49:12 PM

Ha ha  scammers hijack company

ZIFTRCOIN.COM Registrant Organization: MyVBO LLC  Admin Email: bobwilkins@myvbo.com

MYVBO.COM  Registrant Organization: Admin Email: ey55m77x3sn@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com

Why MYVBO.COM register private  and ZIFTRCOIN.COM  use not private  listing all information and address.  

tomorrow I call Bob Wilkins 603-575-9003  ask about coin.   I have send email to MyVBO asking about coin.

Domain Name: ZIFTRCOIN.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1862504847_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2015-01-29T02:03:49Z
Creation Date: 2014-06-12T00:26:11Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2015-06-11T04:00:00Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@web.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: MyVBO LLC
Registrant Organization: MyVBO LLC
Registrant Street: 29 Armory Road
Registrant City: Milford
Registrant State/Province: NH

Registrant Postal Code: 03055
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.6035759003
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: bobwilkins@myvbo.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: MyVBO LLC
Admin Organization: MyVBO LLC
Admin Street: 29 Armory Road
Admin City: Milford
Admin State/Province: NH
Admin Postal Code: 03055
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.6035759003
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: bobwilkins@myvbo.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: MyVBO LLC
Tech Organization: MyVBO LLC
Tech Street: 29 Armory Road
Tech City: Milford
Tech State/Province: NH
Tech Postal Code: 03055
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.6035759003
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: bobwilkins@myvbo.com
Name Server: NS1.P23.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS2.P23.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS3.P23.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS4.P23.DYNECT.NET
DNSSEC: Unsigned

Domain Name: MYVBO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 360967879_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.networksolutions.com
Registrar URL: http://networksolutions.com
Updated Date: 2015-01-29T00:14:10Z
Creation Date: 2006-03-01T12:13:30Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-03-01T05:00:00Z
Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, LLC.
Registrar IANA ID: 2
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: abuse@web.com
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8003337680
Reseller:
Domain Status:
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Registrant City: Jacksonville
Registrant State/Province: FL
Registrant Postal Code: 32258

Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.5707088780
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: ey55m77x3sn@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Admin Organization:
Admin Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Admin City: Jacksonville
Admin State/Province: FL
Admin Postal Code: 32258
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.5707088780
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: ey55m77x3sn@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: PERFECT PRIVACY, LLC
Tech Organization:
Tech Street: 12808 Gran Bay Parkway West
Tech City: Jacksonville
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Postal Code: 32258
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.5707088780
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: ey55m77x3sn@networksolutionsprivateregistration.com
Name Server: NS1.P23.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS2.P23.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS3.P23.DYNECT.NET
Name Server: NS4.P23.DYNECT.NET
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:54:09 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

poor you  Grin

You call me moron I not care  not care your GPU miner  even use GPU miner waste time.  450 million premine waiting dump from scammer.  maybe you scammer also?  maybe why you mad at me because you scam?  I not know.   

This coin scam I say this coin scam.  sue me courts  scammers

I send request MYVBO asking if they behind coin

I call CEO MYVBO tomorrow ask if he behind coin
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:58:19 PM

poor you  Grin

not care your miner  not want your miner

coin is scam  i not move along I warn other people about scam

you mine many coin  you want dump is all

you cut your dick that your fault

not greedy troll  that is what scammer are

this coin scam  if not sue me court

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:00:06 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

easy use link other people website make look real company.

coin scam

i call MyVBO tommorrow ask Bob Wilkins if they behind coin    i send email recent asking if they behind coin
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 05:05:40 PM

Ha ha  you wrong

450 million premine

How To Contact FinCEN

SEC

FBI

IRS

easy use link other people website make look real company.

coin scam

i call MyVBO tommorrow ask Bob Wilkins if they behind coin    i send email recent asking if they behind coin
why do you link the fbi (like if they cared about premine  Grin) ? You aren't from the US (apparently  Grin )
Don't you have your own police in your country ?

djm34 facebook page
wow!NotAgain

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:26:30 PM

why do you link the fbi (like if they cared about premine  Grin) ? You aren't from the US (apparently  Grin )
Don't you have your own police in your country ?

tired with scammers making scam

The FBI certainly is. We lead the national effort to investigate high-tech crimes, including cyber-based terrorism, espionage, computer intrusions, and major cyber fraud. To stay in front of current and emerging trends, we gather and share information and intelligence with public and private sector partners worldwide.

http://www.fbi.gov/scams-safety/fraud/internet_fraud
Tips for Avoiding Investment Fraud:

Don’t judge a person or company by their website. Flashy websites can be set up quickly.
Don’t invest in anything you are not absolutely sure about. Do your homework on the investment and the company to ensure that they are legitimate.
Check out other websites regarding this person/company.
Be cautious when responding to special investment offers, especially through unsolicited e-mail.
Be cautious when dealing with individuals/companies from outside your own country.
Inquire about all the terms and conditions.

I investigate  not just listen what posted

smolen

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:34:59 PM

not care your miner  not want your miner

coin is scam  i not move along I warn other people about scam

you mine many coin  you want dump is all

you cut your dick that your fault

not greedy troll  that is what scammer are

this coin scam  if not sue me court

How To Contact FinCEN
Hmm, let me guess - is this boy hired by MyVBO PR department to create an public event, demonstrate that the company can handle such issues and possibly drag case into court to establish an precedent?

Of course I gave you bad advice. Good one is way out of your price range.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 05:35:36 PM

Geez, shit hit the fan since I was here last. What's the big deal?

Most assumed this was Shitrcoin at the beginning. If you bought ICO then you were dumb. If you mine a few coins; be happy and dump if you want.

I'm getting a few coins a day with a desktop that is on all the time anyways. Not bad for cpu mining. Its all gravy.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: