Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:04:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2015, 06:03:19 PM

let's brake the wall on cryptsy

biskit

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 06:05:15 PM

when and where are promotions happening. 100 Ziftrs is quite a lot of a value to get

Singman33

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:26:50 PM

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/cyber
The FBI certainly is. We lead the national effort to investigate high-tech crimes, including cyber-based terrorism, espionage, computer intrusions, and major cyber fraud. To stay in front of current and emerging trends, we gather and share information and intelligence with public and private sector partners worldwide.

That guy is a moron, welcome to ignore, kid.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:53:51 PM

Here's a quick update on where we (think) we are on a few things.

As you know there are GPU miners out there. We are (and were) aware of them. We estimate that less than 10% of the network is from GPU mining and it's possible that it's even less than 5% of the network. We're in contact with most of the devs and we're monitoring the network as much as possible.

We haven't released our GPU code yet for a few reasons.
First our users are liking that they can mine with just a CPU. At the moment on my personal, year old, i5 I get a hashrate of 340kH/s. This means I'll get a block (on average) every 20 hours. To me personally this means the coin is not only CPU mineable still, but it's solo mineable still as well (considering pools do not yet give users the 5% PoK bonus). It may seem unfair to some people, but the few GPU miners out there are keeping it under control. It's no different than the people who are using their access at work to server machines or setting up Amazon AWS instances (both of which we also know are happening).

Related to that is the curve of coin distribution. Our coin is unique (at least I think, there are a lot of alts) in the way coins are distributed, in that early on very few coins are released per block. This means that if distribution isn't perfectly fair early in the coin's life, it's not the end of the world. It's more important that the software and the community is solid and it's better if there's is slow natural growth.

The other reason is that we want our coin to be as user friendly as possible. Ideally the user just clicks the mine button in their Qt wallet to GPU mine (possibly entering some pool info too), just like how they can CPU mine now.. Not releasing the GPU code gives us time to work on this more. However, we will simply make our github repos public if it comes to that.

Regarding our pool, we're still working on it. I'm hearing that it will be out in the next day or two. There are two other working pools now and solo is still viable for many users. We're excited about our pool, but we also want to make sure it's not THE pool to use. We don't want this to be a centralized coin (any more than it already is at this stage of its life).

Ha ha  you wrong

people want GPU miner  how will they not when know others mining GPU?   why you say lies?

you get block  20 hours?  3.8 coins   premine 450 million  what joke   you sell 4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD    make find block 20 hours worth none btc   just waste time solo mine cpu

coin look more like scam  you try make excuse not release GPU miner say people want less coins by cpu   you crazy say that  you say next year you new 10 million people crypto  is you joke again?

450 million premine
4,141,444 ziftrCOINs sold  Value: $878,695* USD
refuse release GPU say people want less coin by cpu mine

too many coin exist by you
GPU miner  you not release so can mine more coin  make lie excuse

coin is scam  yes I say scam  get lawyer sue me I call scammer

How To Contact FinCEN

Please direct all inquiries to the FinCEN Resource Center by calling 1-800-767-2825 or (703) 905-3591 or by emailing your inquiry to FRC@fincen.gov.

Scam – Resources for Victims  http://fincen.gov/help4victims.html

SEC
http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

FBI

IRS
http://www.irs.gov/uac/IRS-Wants-You-to-Know-About-Schemes,-Scams-and-Cons:

you are definitely a moron, and this is the least I can say.
"give me a gpu miner or you are a scam  Grin" Does it work anywhere ?
poor you  Grin
What about fy write it yourself ?  Grin
Also it is funny that you require a gpu miner for a coin you consider a scam...
are you even more stupid that I first thought ?  Grin) yeah probably...
If you think it is a scam stay away and move along (I would prefer to cut my own dick rather than giving you a miner... if it depended on me)
Go back to under your bridge stupid greedy troll  Grin

You call me moron I not care  not care your GPU miner  even use GPU miner waste time.  450 million premine waiting dump from scammer.  maybe you scammer also?  maybe why you mad at me because you scam?  I not know.    

This coin scam I say this coin scam.  sue me courts  scammers

I send request MYVBO asking if they behind coin

I call CEO MYVBO tomorrow ask if he behind coin

Uhh... djm34 is a miner developer, quite far from what you accuse him to be Smiley He has done wonders for the community. So before you start pointing fingers, how about you do something worth noting- for the community- too?

Mining since 2014
Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 07:54:09 PM

poor you  Grin
If you think it is a scam stay away and move along (I would prefer to cut my own dick rather than giving you a miner... if it depended on me)

djm34 writing code and slaying trolls, sending a few satoshis your way  Grin

wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:08:40 PM

Here's a quick update on where we (think) we are on a few things.

As you know there are GPU miners out there. We are (and were) aware of them. We estimate that less than 10% of the network is from GPU mining and it's possible that it's even less than 5% of the network. We're in contact with most of the devs and we're monitoring the network as much as possible.

We haven't released our GPU code yet for a few reasons.
First our users are liking that they can mine with just a CPU. At the moment on my personal, year old, i5 I get a hashrate of 340kH/s. This means I'll get a block (on average) every 20 hours. To me personally this means the coin is not only CPU mineable still, but it's solo mineable still as well (considering pools do not yet give users the 5% PoK bonus). It may seem unfair to some people, but the few GPU miners out there are keeping it under control. It's no different than the people who are using their access at work to server machines or setting up Amazon AWS instances (both of which we also know are happening).

Related to that is the curve of coin distribution. Our coin is unique (at least I think, there are a lot of alts) in the way coins are distributed, in that early on very few coins are released per block. This means that if distribution isn't perfectly fair early in the coin's life, it's not the end of the world. It's more important that the software and the community is solid and it's better if there's is slow natural growth.

The other reason is that we want our coin to be as user friendly as possible. Ideally the user just clicks the mine button in their Qt wallet to GPU mine (possibly entering some pool info too), just like how they can CPU mine now.. Not releasing the GPU code gives us time to work on this more. However, we will simply make our github repos public if it comes to that.

Regarding our pool, we're still working on it. I'm hearing that it will be out in the next day or two. There are two other working pools now and solo is still viable for many users. We're excited about our pool, but we also want to make sure it's not THE pool to use. We don't want this to be a centralized coin (any more than it already is at this stage of its life).

Ha ha  you wrong

people want GPU miner  how will they not when know others mining GPU?   why you say lies?

you get block  20 hours?  3.8 coins   premine 450 million  what joke   you sell 4,141,444 ziftrCOINs
Value: $878,695* USD    make find block 20 hours worth none btc   just waste time solo mine cpu

coin look more like scam  you try make excuse not release GPU miner say people want less coins by cpu   you crazy say that  you say next year you new 10 million people crypto  is you joke again?

450 million premine
4,141,444 ziftrCOINs sold  Value: $878,695* USD
refuse release GPU say people want less coin by cpu mine

too many coin exist by you
GPU miner  you not release so can mine more coin  make lie excuse

coin is scam  yes I say scam  get lawyer sue me I call scammer

How To Contact FinCEN

Please direct all inquiries to the FinCEN Resource Center by calling 1-800-767-2825 or (703) 905-3591 or by emailing your inquiry to FRC@fincen.gov.

Scam – Resources for Victims  http://fincen.gov/help4victims.html

SEC
http://www.sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml

FBI

IRS
http://www.irs.gov/uac/IRS-Wants-You-to-Know-About-Schemes,-Scams-and-Cons:

poor you  Grin

You call me moron I not care  not care your GPU miner  even use GPU miner waste time.  450 million premine waiting dump from scammer.  maybe you scammer also?  maybe why you mad at me because you scam?  I not know.    

This coin scam I say this coin scam.  sue me courts  scammers

I send request MYVBO asking if they behind coin

I call CEO MYVBO tomorrow ask if he behind coin

Uhh... djm34 is a miner developer, quite far from what you accuse him to be Smiley He has done wonders for the community. So before you start pointing fingers, how about you do something worth noting- for the community- too?

I not accuse djm34  he call names because he mine many coin want it be worth much.

coin is scam  not djm34

I do worthy noting by save people from scammers

this coin is scam 100%
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:09:45 PM

poor you  Grin

djm34 writing code and slaying trolls, sending a few satoshis your way  Grin

not slay nothing

not troll

make truth be known this coin scam

you need crawl back in pig anus
hazenyc

Activity: 668
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 08:16:51 PM

I think a big issue with these altcoin issues is that there becomes a point when the devs "lose control" of the coin after it's released into the wild. There will always be smarter, faster, greedier, etc. people out in the world than employed by the company backing an altcoin.

The problem is that a loss of control of the coin's fundamentals as it were makes the issuer look bad. Promises made pre-launch which can no longer be fulfilled - through no fault of their own, except a poor anticipation of the events that may unfold. These companies or individuals appear as liars, or worse as fraudsters. The fact that many are pre-mined makes it seem all the more likely that they devs are out for a quick buck.

I think these companies need to manage their own - and their customers - expectations to a much more realistic standard and not try to make new false promises to replace the already bad outcomes.
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 09:40:12 PM

Does anyone has the full historical of the prices during the presale, please ?
I'm looking for them and I can't find them.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:36:04 PM

whih miner do u use? i try to use suprnova.cc pool with gpu windowsm inerl isted there but shares are not counting

yolo
WhyMe

Activity: 661

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:34:04 PM

There is no public GPU miner at this time ...
Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 11:50:14 PM

The Longer we dont have a GPU Miner the better off this coin is.   The day the GPU Miner goes live 99% of the people mining this will bout left out.     Meanwhile i just nailed a block with my CPU just 2 hours after opening my wallet.   For the first time My CPU actually mined a block of a coin!
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:46:31 AM

The Longer we dont have a GPU Miner the better off this coin is.   The day the GPU Miner goes live 99% of the people mining this will bout left out.     Meanwhile i just nailed a block with my CPU just 2 hours after opening my wallet.   For the first time My CPU actually mined a block of a coin!

Happens to most people.  Now expect ~20 hours a block when running for a week straight.

Hellsgremlin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:55:38 AM

Im happy with anything I can mine a block a day from my CPU.    AMD FX8350 Liquid cooled but not OC'd  I can push it to 5Ghz if i turn 2 cores off but i think it would have minimal impact for mining.

Are they're any good CPU algo's these days other then this?  I have asic and haven't really paidmind to cpu coins.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 01:40:42 AM

I normally get 3.8 coins a day on average. I was away for a few hours and came home to 14.5 mined today. Sweet!

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
8btc

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 06:04:10 AM

Hi
ZIFTRCoin Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=94968&fromuid=9624
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,
With QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738 ,and Will you plz add this information to your first page?
(QQ is the most popular Chat APP in China:http://www.imqq.com/)
Also welcome to my Twitter:https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins
Best regards!

We are looking for some really nice coins,Tell me if you want a further promotion on : http://8btc.com   The most famous Bitcoin and altcoin community in China!Join us ,Talk about Bitcoin or your coin,QQ Group:368826530 QQ:1771376738
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 08:23:01 AM

Hey what's with the https://ziftr.suprnova.cc/ pool? It's not working  Huh

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Mare76

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:00:32 PM

Are they're any good CPU algo's these days other then this?  I have asic and haven't really paidmind to cpu coins.

Magi - XMG
Pebblecoin - XPB
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
March 09, 2015, 12:19:38 PM

Is it worth try to mine this coin with an old Intel Core 2 Duo 8300 processor?
Electricity does not play a role as my PC is working 24/7 anyway...
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2015, 12:21:05 PM

Hey what's with the https://ziftr.suprnova.cc/ pool? It's not working  Huh

I've switched to a new DNS-System/Provider today and it seems some providers are not yet up-to-date.

If you use Google's DNS it works fine: 8.8.8.8

Waiting approx 1-2 hours should fix everything from itself though.

PS: I've tweeted about the problems multiple times already Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: