Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106642 times)
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:00:51 PM

its entirely possible. its only $1 on their merchant network

it only 5% of total that will allowed redeem  ziftrcoin for $1   If spend $100  only can use 5 ziftrcoin for $1  making you pay $95 real money

they not let you pay all in ziftrcoin  just 5% in ziftrcoin

they not redeem ziftrcoin for $1

coin is marketing scam for online shopping site
Rols

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:32:47 PM

It is imposible for them  to make the re buy plan to 1$ each, they have not reserves for that, there are 450.000.000 millions of ziftcoin available, and ziftr reserves are less than a million dollars,.

Its possible. You should read before you write garbage.

If you buy something for example 100$ and ziftrcoins are valued under 1 $ then you can use max. 5% ziftcoins. That is at the worst if ziftr is valued 0.00000001  should give a 5 % rebate on a produkt and 5 $ is not much.

They have plenty of money to give a 5% rebate for a long time. They probably will earn a lot from this.

Its really the best for them to have a low value under 1 $ for the moment. They are smart people!
Rols

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 01:35:45 PM

it only 5% of total that will allowed redeem  ziftrcoin for $1   If spend $100  only can use 5 ziftrcoin for $1  making you pay $95 real money

they not let you pay all in ziftrcoin  just 5% in ziftrcoin

You are a online scam. They have everything on their site. Its not their fault that you cant read and understand. They are not a scam, they are smart people and you are not!
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 01:38:50 PM

it only 5% of total that will allowed redeem  ziftrcoin for $1   If spend $100  only can use 5 ziftrcoin for $1  making you pay $95 real money

they not let you pay all in ziftrcoin  just 5% in ziftrcoin

scam joke scam joke... we get it, you don't like the coin (with all the coins around, you could just avoid it)

The idea by itself isn't bad you can't really expect a web commerce to accept to be paid in full in a new altcoin (we saw it never worked with gpucoin, volatility is too high), but adding an incentive to both commerce and buyer in using crypto is something which can be achieved and is probably a more realistic approach.

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:13:09 PM

it only 5% of total that will allowed redeem  ziftrcoin for $1   If spend $100  only can use 5 ziftrcoin for $1  making you pay $95 real money

scam joke scam joke... we get it, you don't like the coin (with all the coins around, you could just avoid it)

The idea by itself isn't bad you can't really expect a web commerce to accept to be paid in full in a new altcoin (we saw it never worked with gpucoin, volatility is too high), but adding an incentive to both commerce and buyer in using crypto is something which can be achieved and is probably a more realistic approach.

Ha ha  you mining GPU get many coins for dumping   you defend for making profit yourself that is all   coin is scam joke and you know  stop lie

go to site http://www.ziftr.com/shop/  just portal to amazon, kmart, sears, other online stores

just marketing scam for them get referral bonus

ziftrcoin redeem $1  only 5% purchase when buy other site using ziftrcoin portal

you only your profit not others waste time scam coin  that why you defend   it easy see

just multi level marketing scam

http://www.ziftr.com/shop/  just web portal anyone make site like this  get commission for referal.  no need this coin

ziftrCOIN, the gateway coin to mainstream cryptocurrency adoption, aims to onboard the next 10 million cryptocurrency users

what lies  never 10 million use this coin  nobody think possible just joke marketing scam

Rols

View Profile
March 13, 2015, 02:21:58 PM

Ha ha  you mining GPU get many coins for dumping   you defend for making profit yourself that is all   coin is scam joke and you know  stop lie

go to site http://www.ziftr.com/shop/  just portal to amazon, kmart, sears, other online stores

just marketing scam for them get referral bonus

ziftrcoin redeem $1  only 5% purchase when buy other site using ziftrcoin portal

you only your profit not others waste time scam coin  that why you defend   it easy see

just multi level marketing scam

http://www.ziftr.com/shop/  just web portal anyone make site like this  get commission for referal.  no need this coin

ziftrCOIN, the gateway coin to mainstream cryptocurrency adoption, aims to onboard the next 10 million cryptocurrency users

what lies  never 10 million use this coin  nobody think possible just joke marketing scam

You still dont get it. Its a company. This coin holds a value. If they dont get 10 million users that dont change anything. They are doing something new and you dont get it.
Go and buy your shitcoins that dont have anything attached to it. You are just spamming here and you are a boring person.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2015, 02:32:53 PM

Ha ha  you mining GPU get many coins for dumping   you defend for making profit yourself that is all   coin is scam joke and you know  stop lie

go to site http://www.ziftr.com/shop/  just portal to amazon, kmart, sears, other online stores
That's e-commerce, that's how it works, you can call scam joke google, facebook etc... as well and you won't get 5% discount...
I am not sure what you expect, you are the one hoping to make money out of nowhere from nothing.

If you want to make revenue from crypto (from a business perspective) it is the way to go not just expect some whale to pump a shitcoin and make a profit before it dumps.

I had proposed something like that at the time of community coin when they were searching some way of using or developing the coin but it never really went anywhere... except to a dead useless multipool...
Internet money is mostly revenue from advertising, if you didn't realize that yet, you are clearly missing the point.

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 11:17:26 AM

It is not legal under Amazon rules, it yet happened with Paycoin, i only hope no one lost too much money with this

regards
antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 12:25:21 PM

I don't speak much of coins that are or possible scams but to everyone who is I'll just say this.

The CEO of this coin has been going to different U.S. States and speaking of BTC being accepted at the State level for payments, taxes and stuff: http://blog.ziftr.com/ziftrcoin-ceo-bob-wilkins-to-deliver-testimony-at-new-jersey-cryptocurrency-hearing/ and http://www.coindesk.com/new-hampshire-bitcoin-tax-payments/  I am pretty sure he is trying to set this coin up down the road.

Now if he or they are trying to scam, as some say, then they are not to bright trying to troll the U.S. Govt. Agencies. Wink

I am sure this is a slippery slope that they are not trying to go down.

Take it for what it is worth. I know, not much.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
Rols

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 01:49:10 PM

It is not legal under Amazon rules, it yet happened with Paycoin, i only hope no one lost too much money with this

regards

And why do you mention paycoin and amazon here? This coin have nothing to do with that.   Roll Eyes
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:08:48 AM

People are missing the whole point of this coin, it seems like. This isn't a coin that is designed to "make you rich" (which is what everyone in alt-coins is looking for, these days)...it's designed to create a digital currency with a reliable value and give it away for free to people who DON'T HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN CRYPTO YET. This giveaway (happening later in the year) is meant to get people involved in using digital currency and the best way to do that is to give them something for free. You can't exactly give Bitcoin away for free, not a very good business model. So they're killing two birds with one stone...getting Ziftr into the crypto payment processing business and stimulating the crypto economy, in general.

It's not about, "When are we going to the moon?!" Price will take care of itself, based on demand. It's about finding a new way to market and spread digital currency usage.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 11:48:25 AM

People are missing the whole point of this coin, it seems like. This isn't a coin that is designed to "make you rich" (which is what everyone in alt-coins is looking for, these days)...it's designed to create a digital currency with a reliable value and give it away for free to people who DON'T HAVE ANY INVOLVEMENT IN CRYPTO YET. This giveaway (happening later in the year) is meant to get people involved in using digital currency and the best way to do that is to give them something for free.

well the problem is that it didn't work well so far (example: auroracoin... scam or not, everybody getting coin for free will tend to dump), actually that's the big difference with a standard voucher, you can't really redeem it unless you buy something but a coin can always be dumped...

djm34 facebook page
shaan.is.one

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 11:54:16 AM

Still on Ziftr..? When releasing. .?
jelt14

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 12:12:02 PM

has anybody released a gpu miner ??
ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:17:57 PM

1st pump on the coin on cryptsy

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:41:58 PM

i bought 14 ziftr in pre launch at one million satos, now the value of this  14 ziftrcoin is about 660000 satos,  i know they have a good team but with inflationary coins....it is hard to have value
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:01:15 PM

is this worth to mine with CPU? or ASIC from my old bitcoin miners?

Since the Algorithm: PoK i think the answer on ASIC is NO but i just ask...
sly5am

Activity: 582

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:51:18 AM

is this worth to mine with CPU? or ASIC from my old bitcoin miners?

Since the Algorithm: PoK i think the answer on ASIC is NO but i just ask...

Asic cannot mine this coin, yet. GPU will be the way to go when they release a miner. Or , ask djm34 , maybe he will share his gpu miner with you.  Shocked

ciocgun

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 08:22:36 AM

i bought 14 ziftr in pre launch at one million satos, now the value of this  14 ziftrcoin is about 660000 satos,  i know they have a good team but with inflationary coins....it is hard to have value

You've to wait some news from the devs..
without a market..
the value will never reach 1$

ig0tik3d
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 08:59:57 PM

Can you release the source code so it can be validated?
https://github.com/ig0tik3d/ziftr-cpu
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: