Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106635 times)
indrascott

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:20:07 PM

SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:23:30 PM

Lol one of DJM shills ? Smiley)) If you can read and cut from context it's clearly how moron you are Wink I SAID A RACK with many 8 CORE XEON's. Smiley but what you can ask Smiley) idiots will be idiots. lol 2 posts and one is for begging and one for this. It smells as DJM greedy here.
Vuulkan

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:26:06 PM

Guys you can make more profit from AWS CPU mining by buying AWS credits from me.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967944
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:26:50 PM

I just received a takedown notice from my provider, as a user pointed a large cpu-botnet and the ziftr pool.

Please withdraw your funds IMMEDIATELY as I have to shutdown the server in a few minutes because of this until I can explain to them what is actually happening.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
tank0341

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:28:46 PM

Lol one of DJM shills ? Smiley)) If you can read and cut from context it's clearly how moron you are Wink I SAID A RACK with many 8 CORE XEON's. Smiley but what you can ask Smiley) idiots will be idiots. lol 2 posts and one is for begging and one for this. It smells as DJM greedy here.

I dont get this greed thing your on about. You mine with 2 PC's becouse you want more coins. But cos DJM has the brains to write his own code to mine with GPU you start QQ cos he makes more coins than you. Talk about double standards...

DJM you keep mining that shit and fair play to you
indrascott

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:32:06 PM

OK Stephen Hawking, It seem you are great in Maths [DOUBLE FACEPALM]
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:33:17 PM

I just received a takedown notice from my provider, as a user pointed a large cpu-botnet and the ziftr pool.

Please withdraw your funds IMMEDIATELY as I have to shutdown the server in a few minutes because of this until I can explain to them what is actually happening.

GPU's heh?   Roll Eyes

th3.r00t

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:33:57 PM

May I suggest to stop the pool daemon?

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:39:52 PM

OK Stephen Hawking, It seem you are great in Maths [DOUBLE FACEPALM]

I dont get this greed thing your on about. You mine with 2 PC's becouse you want more coins. But cos DJM has the brains to write his own code to mine with GPU you start QQ cos he makes more coins than you. Talk about double standards...

DJM you keep mining that shit and fair play to you

So many shills accounts Smiley I wonder ...who it is  Roll Eyes so obvious .
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 02:41:09 PM

I am not like you, I don't have sock puppet account, because I am not afraid of telling to moron like you to go to fuck yourself...
btw, your big theory about my 200MH/s gpu's just went poof a few post ago.  Grin
Apology ?

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
StephenMorse

Activity: 88
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 03:09:09 PM

May I suggest to stop the pool daemon?

If ocminer does this, I'm pretty the pool wouldn't be able to do payouts.
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:20:17 PM

I could convince my prov for not being the botnet operator, so the pool remains up for now.

There are about 1000 different IP's in the Botnet which are now banned one by one, this will take some time.

Please DONT point any botnets to (any) pool - you'll make the Operator a LOT of trouble.

If you're into "hacking" - set up your own pool / wallet and mine there..

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:22:58 PM

I could convince my prov for not being the botnet operator, so the pool remains up for now.

There are about 1000 different IP's in the Botnet which are now banned one by one, this will take some time.

Please DONT point any botnets to (any) pool - you'll make the Operator a LOT of trouble.

Grin not sure they really care about the pool operator after hacking 1000s of people computers

can't you just block his account ?

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:25:25 PM

Grin not sure they really care about the pool operator after hacking 1000s of people computers

Did that two times already, he just creates a new one...

djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 03:27:45 PM

someone should give him a way to include the wallet in his virus payload so he can solomine  Grin

djm34 facebook page
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:03:17 PM

@ziftrCOIN , it would be a good time to release GPU miner to the public domain
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:05:15 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2015, 04:15:30 PM by q327K091

take his IP(s)/timestamp/headers down and report to the local anti-cybercrime authorities, they love this sort of thing, usually where there is a botnet other malware activities defrauding public are taking place as well
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:13:22 PM

otherwise coin is fascinating.. (conceptually speaking) tied to online retail and you know what just happened in online retail
one word: Rakuten
ocminer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:20:10 PM

take his IP(s)/timestamp/headers down and report to the local anti-cybercrime authorities, they love this sort of thing, usually where there is a botnet other malware activities defrauding public are taking place as well

He's not dumb, online via TOR/Proxys.

It seems he's moving now, I see fewer requests already.. Thank god.

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 04:21:33 PM

He's not dumb, online via TOR/Proxys.

It seems he's moving now, I see fewer requests already.. Thank god.

got ya.. not a problem.. thanks for your outstanding work in the space! yeah so that is a kind of a problem with CPU only coins but everyone knows that and I completely understand why Zifr is doing this.. enlarging customer base.. then slowly introducing to GPU.. and maybe adjust algorithm sudden fork in between to invalidate fpga's

AWS got kind of expensive on me so I mined to the point, but if one is about risk taking because zifrt could easily be several (tens even) dollars a coin it might be worth it.. anyways.. off to scan rest of the landscape as per usual..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: