Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106640 times)
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:52:29 PM

Merchants not in place?  Things happening behind the scenes?  Don't be a fool.  Nothing but promises.

More than $450,000 for shopping portal that links to Amazon http://www.ziftr.com/shop/.  No progress in a year.  Value down 90%.  Delisted from exchanges.  Block explorer not working http://zrcbex.lbtcoin.org/.  Website not being updated.  Dead coin with no future.  

Black Friday will come and go with no benefit to this coin.  What do you think one day is going to do for this coin when nothing has happened for over 300?

Enjoy your fantasy.  This is same as all other promise filled coin projects that never deliver anything.

$450,000 in their pockets and coin has market cap less than $50,000.  Steady decline since launch.  No interest.  No volume.  Use your brain and think like an adult.  Holding bags is no reason to ignore reality.

Since you obviously missed it, Ziftr and GoCoin announced they were merging, many months ago. They have been in the process of executing on the merger and will be incorporating much of Ziftr's payments technology. This isn't a quick process. I know you'd probably prefer they start introducing a bunch of new little meaningless gimmicks to the coin, to spike a little bubble or something, but it's unnecessary. They have a good plan for introducing Ziftrcoin to GoCoin merchants and their customers, and by giving it away and using it as an incentive, they WILL be onboarding new users. Would you pay $.02 for a coin that you could turn around and redeem at a $1 value? Of course you would. You'd probably buy extra, if you were going to shop with GoCoin merchants frequently. It can create ORGANIC growth, not this speculator bubble crap that plagues all other cryptos.

But hey, by all means...stay away. The nice thing about Ziftr's plan for this is, it doesn't require crypto enthusiasts to evangelize or organize. They will be doing the marketing, they will be implementing the tech, all anyone has to do is wait. I know that patience is not a virtue most crypto speculators possess, though.

Ziftr and GoCoin merging do nothing for this coin.  ziftrcoin can't be used for more than 5% of purchase.  It's a coupon that's going to be used for merchants that use the platform to reward customers with a loyalty program.  You will not be possible to use ziftrcoin to make purchases.  

I have read the news releases and the focus is on using the platform not the coin.  There is no reason why this coin will increase in value.  Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin are coins that will be accepted on the platform.  Nobody will bother buying this coin so they can use for 5% towards purchase.   Already there are more coins than needed for loyalty/coupon program and more mined daily.  Value currently 10% from when launched.  It will never regain the value lost.   The Ziftr/Gocoin merger can do well but that will do nothing for this coin.  Ziftr/Gocoin profit does nothing for value of this coin.  

If you think it will then please explain how.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 06:47:40 AM

Ziftr and GoCoin merging do nothing for this coin.  ziftrcoin can't be used for more than 5% of purchase.  It's a coupon that's going to be used for merchants that use the platform to reward customers with a loyalty program.  You will not be possible to use ziftrcoin to make purchases.  

I have read the news releases and the focus is on using the platform not the coin.  There is no reason why this coin will increase in value.  Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin are coins that will be accepted on the platform.  Nobody will bother buying this coin so they can use for 5% towards purchase.   Already there are more coins than needed for loyalty/coupon program and more mined daily.  Value currently 10% from when launched.  It will never regain the value lost.   The Ziftr/Gocoin merger can do well but that will do nothing for this coin.  Ziftr/Gocoin profit does nothing for value of this coin.  

If you think it will then please explain how.

A person with no coins, hearing that they can get 5% off by redeeming it for $1 each and that they can buy it on exchanges for pennies, is going to buy some. They may only buy a handful, or they may speculate a little and buy more...but if people start buying it to use in redemption, with the possibility of the price going up (as they do with every other crypto), then it has a chance to rise pretty significantly beyond its current price level. Whether it will ever exceed $1 in value and enable people to use it without limitations remains to be seen, but time will tell. Being able to use the thing is half the battle toward adoption. I think speculators will take a look at the coin, when the payment platform that features it finally launches.

The major strength of Ziftrcoin, in my view, is that it has been developed by a private company, not by a mishmash of volunteers, who may try to pull it in different directions or change the vision. Ziftr/GoCoin can control development, they can control the marketing and branding, and ensure a 100% consistent message...while still being a decentralized network/currency. That's a real strength, in my view.
secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:47:30 AM

I think this is "joke coin"
Im never receive any giveaway from this coin
FreeJack2k

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 09:50:55 PM

You weren't supposed to...they haven't given any away, yet.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 10:18:07 PM

And what happens to the value of this coin when they do start giving away millions of coins?

This coin has absolutely no investment value.

The available supply is 12,556,013 coins

The total supply is 452,556,013.  When they start doing giveaways to merchants and new subscribers the available supply will increase diluting  the current value even more. 

Why would anyone buy this coin when the platform will allow them to use bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, credit cards but not ziftrcoin?  You can only use ziftrcoin for 5% of purchases.  The ziftr/gocoin merger might have merit and an actual use but this coin has nothing.  It can't be spent even on the ziftr platform to purchase goods so this coin is pointless.  It was a great way for them to raise over $400,000 but anyone that bought into it is underwater and they will never get their initial investment back.   
Liquid71

Activity: 835
Merit: 1000

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:34:54 AM

And what happens to the value of this coin when they do start giving away millions of coins?

The total supply is 452,556,013.  When they start doing giveaways to merchants and new subscribers the available supply will increase diluting  the current value even more.  

Why would anyone buy this coin when the platform will allow them to use bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, credit cards but not ziftrcoin?  You can only use ziftrcoin for 5% of purchases.  The ziftr/gocoin merger might have merit and an actual use but this coin has nothing.  It can't be spent even on the ziftr platform to purchase goods so this coin is pointless.  It was a great way for them to raise over $400,000 but anyone that bought into it is underwater and they will never get their initial investment back.  
They will be giving them away when you'll be able to redeem them for $1 using the ziftr platform. If you can't see how ziftr platform adds value to the coin I have to question your intellectual honesty with that claim.
For those looking to make a quick buck flipping shitcoins for profit maybe this isn't the coin that will satisfy your desires to make a quick buck. There is a lot of risk but there is also a lot of potential for ziftrcoin if they succeed.

realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 06:18:17 PM

The total supply is 452,556,013.  When they start doing giveaways to merchants and new subscribers the available supply will increase diluting  the current value even more.  

Why would anyone buy this coin when the platform will allow them to use bitcoin, litecoin, dogecoin, credit cards but not ziftrcoin?  You can only use ziftrcoin for 5% of purchases.  The ziftr/gocoin merger might have merit and an actual use but this coin has nothing.  It can't be spent even on the ziftr platform to purchase goods so this coin is pointless.  It was a great way for them to raise over $400,000 but anyone that bought into it is underwater and they will never get their initial investment back.  

They will be giving them away when you'll be able to redeem them for $1 using the ziftr platform. If you can't see how ziftr platform adds value to the coin I have to question your intellectual honesty with that claim.
For those looking to make a quick buck flipping shitcoins for profit maybe this isn't the coin that will satisfy your desires to make a quick buck. There is a lot of risk but there is also a lot of potential for ziftrcoin if they succeed.

They say they will be giving away 300 million coins.  Dumping that many coins on the market will have negative effect on value. If they do giveaway they will increase available supply by 2380%.   Why would anyone buy or mine this coin when they supposed to give/dump away 300 million?

In 2015, we will be giving away 300 million ziftrCOINs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894605.0  So they have less than two months to give away 300 million coins or what they said was a lie.  Where is this giveaway?  How does a person claim coins?

Stop saying coin is worth $1.  It's like a coupon not a coin to spend on their platform.  You can use 5% ziftr towards purchase.  That means if item cost $20 you can use ziftr for $1.  You still need spend $19 using fiat or bitcoin.

My intellectual honesty is intact.  Yours is questionable.  The only people making quick buck are those behind this coin by flipping this shitcoin at presale.  There is no potential for this coin it has already failed.  Ziftr has moved on to other things like the merger with GoCoin that has no benefit for this shitcoin.

realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:25:22 PM

They say they will be giving away 300 million coins.  Dumping that many coins on the market will have negative effect on value. If they do giveaway they will increase available supply by 2380%.   Why would anyone buy or mine this coin when they supposed to give/dump away 300 million?

In 2015, we will be giving away 300 million ziftrCOINs https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894605.0  So they have less than two months to give away 300 million coins or what they said was a lie.  Where is this giveaway?  How does a person claim coins?

Stop saying coin is worth $1.  It's like a coupon not a coin to spend on their platform.  You can use 5% ziftr towards purchase.  That means if item cost $20 you can use ziftr for $1.  You still need spend $19 using fiat or bitcoin.

My intellectual honesty is intact.  Yours is questionable.  The only people making quick buck are those behind this coin by flipping this shitcoin at presale.  There is no potential for this coin it has already failed.  Ziftr has moved on to other things like the merger with GoCoin that has no benefit for this shitcoin.

The fact someone is paying some dude with a newbie account to FUD around here makes me want to mine more...

What do you dispute in my posts?  I'm not paid from anyone.  Mine ziftr if you think it's worth time and resource doing so.   Please identify anything I've posted that incorrect.  Thanks.
tprmaddog

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:02:05 AM

Anyone want to venture a guess as to why Ziftr coin is up around 80% in the past few hours? Did I miss a press release or some leaked information? Thanks
FreeJack2k

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 01:27:05 AM

Ziftr has not said how the giveaway will be conducted...but the assumption you guys make is that the coin will go to people who will think dumping 100 ziftrcoin for a whopping $2.00 is better than redeeming them in transactions at $1 apiece. So forgive me for not worrying about dumping...because I really don't think it's going to be a factor. Miner dumping has a much larger impact on the market price than user dumping will.
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 03:58:52 AM

The giveaway is for new customers, not miners.
ZWGuy

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 11:30:33 PM

I wanted to post here and give some small updates, since I know Black Friday is only a few days away and some people are hoping we'll have something for it.

I'll get right to it then. Unfortunately, there aren't going to be any big shopping related announcements or surprises for black Friday or cyber Monday. There is a simple explanation for that though. Merchants don't want to risk implementing new tech during or just before the holiday shopping season. There is too much risk that something could go wrong and their tech resources are also usually very busy just keeping their existing platforms and websites functional due to the heavy loads. Companies in general also don't like making sweeping changes during Q4 due to balancing yearly budgets and stuff like that. Even if the merger was completed months ago, it would be unlikely we'd have seen anything this holiday shopping season.

On to some good news. Many of GoCoin's existing merchants are very interested in Ziftrcoin. I've heard it's even been a deciding factor for some of them. I think it's safe for me to say that early next year people will start to see traction as merchants begin the integration process. It's worth mentioning that the coin is a large part of the merger and not something that will just be abandoned as the two payment platforms merge. I can't really say anything about them, but there are some big plans for the coins (of course plans can change too).

Regarding the merger itself, it's supposed to happen literally any day now. From what I've heard everything is done and agreed on, it's just a matter of getting the exact legal wording done with. I know there are some press releases and announcements waiting to go out, but that can't happen until this final step is done with.

Finally, regarding the give-away, there's still decisions being made about this, but we aren't just going to turn on a giant faucet and post a link on bitcointalk. Again, plans may change, but from what I've heard, the give-away will actually be done through a variety of different methods. For example, we've had some merchants that are interested in taking part in it themselves, such as giving them away to attendees at launch events and things of that nature.
FreeJack2k

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 01:05:05 AM

Thanks a lot for the update, it's good to get at least some idea about what's happening with the merger and the implementation of the technology. It's disappointing (but not shocking) that nothing is happening for the holiday shopping season, but this is a marathon and not a sprint. I'm really encouraged by the interest that merchants are apparently showing in Ziftrcoin and the concept of "coin as value incentive" that you guys are bringing to the table. Also very happy to hear that Ziftrcoin is a focal point of the combined company, moving forward. That's a big confidence booster, knowing that GoCoin also sees the huge potential value in doing this for merchants and customers and would make it a focus.

Looking forward to the official press releases of the completed merger and some information about the plans for the future.
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 11:40:19 AM

I wanted to post here and give some small updates, since I know Black Friday is only a few days away and some people are hoping we'll have something for it.

I'll get right to it then. Unfortunately, there aren't going to be any big shopping related announcements or surprises for black Friday or cyber Monday. There is a simple explanation for that though. Yes it's simple scam  Merchants don't want to risk implementing new tech during or just before the holiday shopping season. There is too much risk that something could go wrong and their tech resources are also usually very busy just keeping their existing platforms and websites functional due to the heavy loads. Companies in general also don't like making sweeping changes during Q4 due to balancing yearly budgets and stuff like that. Even if the merger was completed months ago, it would be unlikely we'd have seen anything this holiday shopping season.

On to some good news. Many of GoCoin's existing merchants are very interested in Ziftrcoin. I've heard it's even been a deciding factor for some of them. I think it's safe for me to say that early next year people will start to see traction as merchants begin the integration process. It's worth mentioning that the coin is a large part of the merger and not something that will just be abandoned as the two payment platforms merge. I can't really say anything about them, but there are some big plans for the coins (of course plans can change too).

Regarding the merger itself, it's supposed to happen literally any day now. From what I've heard everything is done and agreed on, it's just a matter of getting the exact legal wording done with. I know there are some press releases and announcements waiting to go out, but that can't happen until this final step is done with.

Finally, regarding the give-away, there's still decisions being made about this, but we aren't just going to turn on a giant faucet and post a link on bitcointalk. Again, plans may change, but from what I've heard, the give-away will actually be done through a variety of different methods. For example, we've had some merchants that are interested in taking part in it themselves, such as giving them away to attendees at launch events and things of that nature.

Nothing happening for Black Friday?  Who already said that?  Was it me?  Yes it was.

From what you've heard the merger is going to happen any day now?  It was announced months ago.  

You people so full of shit that whites of  eyes have turned brown.

Thanks a lot for the update, it's good to get at least some idea about what's happening with the merger and the implementation of the technology. It's disappointing (but not shocking) that nothing is happening for the holiday shopping season, but this is a marathon and not a sprint. I'm really encouraged by the interest that merchants are apparently showing in Ziftrcoin and the concept of "coin as value incentive" that you guys are bringing to the table. Also very happy to hear that Ziftrcoin is a focal point of the combined company, moving forward. That's a big confidence booster, knowing that GoCoin also sees the huge potential value in doing this for merchants and customers and would make it a focus.

Looking forward to the official press releases of the completed merger and some information about the plans for the future.

Are you shill for this scam or just stupid?

Anyone want to venture a guess as to why Ziftr coin is up around 80% in the past few hours? Did I miss a press release or some leaked information? Thanks

Because it's worthless coin with no volume and no orders that $25 trades move it that much.  You stupid or shill for this scam.

Yeah, you talk Garzaspeak.

Ziftr has not broken any promises at all.

If you have read any of this thread, or even if you haven't, common sense will yell you there is no point in releasing the coins until merchants are in place.

DUH!

New coins are partnering with ZiftrWALLET behind the scenes.  You have no way of knowing this.

Sometimes still waters run deep.

Most of us expect some action this Bitcoin Black Friday, if they can get it together this year...

Geez, give an honest coin a chance FFS...

Merchants not in place?  Things happening behind the scenes?  Don't be a fool.  Nothing but promises.

More than $450,000 for shopping portal that links to Amazon http://www.ziftr.com/shop/.  No progress in a year.  Value down 90%.  Delisted from exchanges.  Block explorer not working http://zrcbex.lbtcoin.org/.  Website not being updated.  Dead coin with no future.  

Black Friday will come and go with no benefit to this coin.  What do you think one day is going to do for this coin when nothing has happened for over 300?

Enjoy your fantasy.  This is same as all other promise filled coin projects that never deliver anything.

$450,000 in their pockets and coin has market cap less than $50,000.  Steady decline since launch.  No interest.  No volume.  Use your brain and think like an adult.  Holding bags is no reason to ignore reality.

I was right.  This is nothing but long scam.  They talking out of their ass since  shitcoin  launched.  

No Black Friday.  They haven't even completed  merger they talked to pump coin.  

Ask yourself what have been done with $400,000+ raised.  Nothing but spend on themselves.   Nothing but lies.

This is no different than other scams.  Only the stupid can't see by now.  This is big fraud.  

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 02:32:15 PM

@ZWGuy,

While this was not the update that I had been hoping for, I'm also not in the least surprised. Black Friday is pretty much upon us (with the customary head start by Amazon), so if anything were to happen, I figured there would have been some news about it in the past couple of weeks.

Anyhow, good to hear that you guys are seeing some merchants excited about Ziftrcoin. A strong network of users (both merchants and consumers) will certainly prove much more valuable that the usual plague of speculators that makes up for the community of most alts.
I'm just a miner and a holder, and I really do look forward to being able to spend these things!

Your post is much appreciated ZWGuy. My one complaint had been about lack of communication, and if you will post an update (even a non-update) for us here every now and then, I'm a happy camper. Thanks!

I'll get right to it then. Unfortunately, there aren't going to be any big shopping related announcements or surprises for black Friday or cyber Monday. There is a simple explanation for that though. Merchants don't want to risk implementing new tech during or just before the holiday shopping season. There is too much risk that something could go wrong and their tech resources are also usually very busy just keeping their existing platforms and websites functional due to the heavy loads. Companies in general also don't like making sweeping changes during Q4 due to balancing yearly budgets and stuff like that. Even if the merger was completed months ago, it would be unlikely we'd have seen anything this holiday shopping season.

realcryptodisciple

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:40:29 PM

@ZWGuy,

While this was not the update that I had been hoping for, I'm also not in the least surprised. Black Friday is pretty much upon us (with the customary head start by Amazon), so if anything were to happen, I figured there would have been some news about it in the past couple of weeks.

Anyhow, good to hear that you guys are seeing some merchants excited about Ziftrcoin. A strong network of users (both merchants and consumers) will certainly prove much more valuable that the usual plague of speculators that makes up for the community of most alts.
I'm just a miner and a holder, and I really do look forward to being able to spend these things!

Your post is much appreciated ZWGuy. My one complaint had been about lack of communication, and if you will post an update (even a non-update) for us here every now and then, I'm a happy camper. Thanks!

Bury your head in the sand:

To refuse to think about an unpleasant situation, hoping that it will improve so that you will not have to deal with it.

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:51:49 PM

@realcryptodisciple:
I really don't care for your opinion or your tactics, so this is the one and last time that I'll engage with you.
Welcome to my ignore list. Best wishes.

RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 04:22:34 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2015, 05:28:46 PM by RoomBot

I accept some responsibility for hyping the BTC Black Friday angle.

I posted some support for ZRC -- agreeing w/ strategy to wait for full merchant integration.

We all agree: it would have been nice. they never promised anything, it was my presupposition., sorry.

Just ignore the hate-filled realcryptodisciple:  what a waste of space!!  He's probably into Paycoin.

Edit:  The Pharmacist said it best!  

"^^ Internet rage is so cunty.  Back on the ignore list you go."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.  Thread is MUCH better now.  Smiley

FreeJack2k

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 06:55:01 PM

This is no different than other scams.  Only the stupid can't see by now.  This is big fraud.  

And if you had a solitary clue how long it takes to merge two different companies and the legal and logistical requirements of doing so, your opinion might have some value. But you don't, so it doesn't. Welcome to my ignore list.
btcgoods

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:36:40 AM

Thank you guys for introducing me to the ignore list. This crypto douche is now on it. Much better!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: