Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106635 times)
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:01:44 AM

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear something even if its not earth shattering news. I'll keep my miners on.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 01:59:39 PM

What is the best gpu miner for nvidia card ? Please help me
myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 05:24:00 PM

What is the best gpu miner for nvidia card ? Please help me

You can either try the official one:
Ziftrpool Downloads

Or this one (me thinks this is the best pick):
CCminer by tpruvot

Happy Mining!

Liquid71

Activity: 835

There is NO Freedom without Privacy

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:52:05 AM

Happy Birthday Ziftr...was hoping to see more progress by now. Hopefully the first year there was a lot of progress behind the scenes  Cool

cointrader5

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

Happy Birthday Ziftr...was hoping to see more progress by now. Hopefully the first year there was a lot of progress behind the scenes  Cool
Hopefully this year will be better than the last - expecting some real change and innovation.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:06:36 PM

I really hope for some real innovation for this coin, as its features look very promising but development has been kept real quiet. There hasn't been any recent news on their official site. I hope that I am wrong and that this coin could keep up in the long run.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:16:47 PM

Some still have hopes for this crap? Amazing. It was, and remains, transparently obvious from the get go this was a trainwreck since it brought absolutely nothing to the table and pretended to extract from crypto the benefits of a free ad campaign. Just how long it has to be until everyone realizes this unavoidable evidence? Geez!
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:21:52 PM

Some still have hopes for this crap? Amazing. It was, and remains, transparently obvious from the get go this was a trainwreck since it brought absolutely nothing to the table and pretended to extract from crypto the benefits of a free ad campaign. Just how long it has to be until everyone realizes this unavoidable evidence? Geez!

I get the point, but who knows? Maybe something good will come up to this coin in the future and then I would have benefited from holding them all that time. Many things could happen, so I think it is not bad to hold some coins every once in a while.  Roll Eyes

I will keep some into a paper wallet for future use.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
realcryptodisciple

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:43:01 PM

I get the point, but who knows? Maybe something good will come up to this coin in the future and then I would have benefited from holding them all that time. Many things could happen, so I think it is not bad to hold some coins every once in a while.  Roll Eyes

I will keep some into a paper wallet for future use.  Smiley

New ZiftrCOIN Presale Launched!
December 15, 2014, 09:12:56 AM
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=894605.0

Hi All! Wanted to take a moment to let you know that we just launched the ziftrCOIN presale on December 9th. As of 4 PM EST today, we’ve sold over 3.3 million ziftrCOINs for roughly $450,000 or around 1,260 BTC. (https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/)

1,260 BTC

Coin was scam from beginning.  Market cap lost value of 1187 btc / $418,357 less than when listed  Coin exist only for scammers to make btc.  coin is dead no chance recovery  There was never plan besides easy btc for buying  cars and taking vacation.  investors scammed out of btc.  face facts move on.  Obvious coin is abandoned by scammers.  

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 10:55:54 PM

I get the point, but who knows? Maybe something good will come up to this coin in the future and then I would have benefited from holding them all that time. Many things could happen, so I think it is not bad to hold some coins every once in a while.  Roll Eyes

I will keep some into a paper wallet for future use.  Smiley

Hi All! Wanted to take a moment to let you know that we just launched the ziftrCOIN presale on December 9th. As of 4 PM EST today, we’ve sold over 3.3 million ziftrCOINs for roughly $450,000 or around 1,260 BTC. (https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/)

1,260 BTC

Coin was scam from beginning.  Market cap lost value of 1187 btc / $418,357 less than when listed  Coin exist only for scammers to make btc.  coin is dead no chance recovery  There was never plan besides easy btc for buying  cars and taking vacation.  investors scammed out of btc.  face facts move on.  Obvious coin is abandoned by scammers.  

If you read the thread, you can see I warned everyone from the very beginning. There's no excuse to support this crap. Those who lost and lost big fully deserve it. No sympathy for them.
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 01:27:28 AM

Except that the company has gone through a major merger with GoCoin and they've yet to announce what their plan is for the coin, beyond the presentation slideshow that was posted online a while back. When the company actually makes an announcement about what they're doing with the coin and what their approach is going to be, then you can determine whether it has prospects or not. The price action on exchanges has no bearing whatsoever on whether it has prospects, in terms of use and adoption. The entire plan, as initially set forth, was to create a coin that DIDN'T rely on speculation to gain a userbase. We aren't there yet...right now, the only users are speculators, because the payments system that will support the coin has not launched anywhere yet. But it's GoCoin - possibly the biggest payment processor in crypto-currency. So short of the company totally abandoning the entire concept, which doesn't appear to be their plan, the coin still has prospects.
rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:27:46 PM

According to https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/ , they brought in over $875,000.00.

People insist on buying into ICOs. Cannot feel sorry for them.

At least these guys had decent wallets and a mining plan from the get-go.

I still maintain a good name is everything. Why give a name than rhymes with shitter?

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:54:48 PM

Except that the company has gone through a major merger with GoCoin and they've yet to announce what their plan is for the coin, beyond the presentation slideshow that was posted online a while back. When the company actually makes an announcement about what they're doing with the coin and what their approach is going to be, then you can determine whether it has prospects or not. The price action on exchanges has no bearing whatsoever on whether it has prospects, in terms of use and adoption. The entire plan, as initially set forth, was to create a coin that DIDN'T rely on speculation to gain a userbase. We aren't there yet...right now, the only users are speculators, because the payments system that will support the coin has not launched anywhere yet. But it's GoCoin - possibly the biggest payment processor in crypto-currency. So short of the company totally abandoning the entire concept, which doesn't appear to be their plan, the coin still has prospects.

Why you defend scammers?  They sale coin based from plan.  after they sale coins and take much money they change plans.  that is nothing but scam.  gocoin needs nothing with ziftrcoin.  ziftrcoin is nothing but coupon for small discount on purchase that is still unable for use after more than year and nothing but lies.

Here is more proof ziftrcoin scammer lies

You will be able to begin CPU mining via the ziftrCOIN-Qt wallet immediately upon release to get a bit of a head start. As for GPU mining, we’re waiting to release our GPU code shortly after the coin release date. Why? A couple reasons:

private GPU miner was used long time after launch of ziftr and they still not release code.  few people mining with gpu and selling when there was hyping still for scam ziftcoin

According to https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/ , they brought in over $875,000.00.

People insist on buying into ICOs. Cannot feel sorry for them.

At least these guys had decent wallets and a mining plan from the get-go.

I still maintain a good name is everything. Why give a name than rhymes with shitter?

Bigger scam than I think.  people like ziftrcoin scammers need go to jail.  people thinking ziftrcoin not scam are not smart people. 
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:46:13 PM

Refunds should be provided for people that make purchase of ziftrcoin based on lies.

They change rules once they have peoples btc.  nothing but scammers.  they should be in jail because for fraud.

https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Presale from December 9, 2014 - January 23, 2015!
Read on to learn more about the purpose of the Presale, how much money we raised and what's next.

TOTAL SOLD

4,141,444 ziftrCOINS
Value: $878,695* USD

What was the purpose of the ziftrCOIN Presale?

The purpose of our Presale was to raise money for ongoing development of the tools that will help Ziftr, the company behind ziftrCOIN, bring cryptocurrency into the mainstream for consumers and merchants. These tools, which we've already put millions of dollars into ourselves, include the following:

ziftrCOIN™: A digital coin designed to get everyday consumers to begin using cryptocurrency. We’re giving away 300 million ziftrCOINs in 2015 (the first 1 million users will get 100 each) so that consumers can become familiar with cryptocurrency as a method of payment. When spent within Ziftr’s merchant network, each ziftrCOIN will have a minimum redemption value of $1. Think of ziftrCOINs as your very own Ziftr coupons.
ziftrWALLET™: A digital wallet that stores all of a user’s payment information – including credit cards, Bitcoins, ziftrCOINs and other altcoins – in one place. ziftrWALLET Mobile is now available for beta use on Android phones. It stores Bitcoins, Litecoins and other altcoins – and we’re in the process of adding more. If you’re interested in being an early adopter, click here to let us know!
ziftrPAY™: A secure API that enables merchants to accept cryptocurrency and credit cards without having to view or store the customer’s credit card information.
ziftrSHOP™: A worldwide online marketplace where consumers can search for hundreds of millions of products among Ziftr’s tens of thousands of merchants and conduct transactions using credit cards or cryptocurrency.
We provided a number of incentives for participating in the ziftrCOIN Presale. For example, early participants got the best rate and throughout the duration of the Presale, we offered rewards for all purchases of .25 BTC or more.

Perhaps the most important incentive, though, was the opportunity to contribute to the future of cryptocurrency and help us facilitate mass adoption of cryptocurrency by making it highly accessible and easily adoptable for consumers and merchants.

Nothing but lie  ziftcoin was scam by scammers to get btc

now that have btc they abandon and move on buying new cars taking vacation.  scammers should be in jail
realcryptodisciple

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:47:39 PM

1,260+ BTC
cointrader5

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 09:28:44 PM

Refunds should be provided for people that make purchase of ziftrcoin based on lies.

They change rules once they have peoples btc.  nothing but scammers.  they should be in jail because for fraud.

https://www.ziftrcoin.com/presale/

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Presale from December 9, 2014 - January 23, 2015!
Read on to learn more about the purpose of the Presale, how much money we raised and what's next.

TOTAL SOLD

4,141,444 ziftrCOINS
Value: $878,695* USD

What was the purpose of the ziftrCOIN Presale?

The purpose of our Presale was to raise money for ongoing development of the tools that will help Ziftr, the company behind ziftrCOIN, bring cryptocurrency into the mainstream for consumers and merchants. These tools, which we've already put millions of dollars into ourselves, include the following:

ziftrCOIN™: A digital coin designed to get everyday consumers to begin using cryptocurrency. We’re giving away 300 million ziftrCOINs in 2015 (the first 1 million users will get 100 each) so that consumers can become familiar with cryptocurrency as a method of payment. When spent within Ziftr’s merchant network, each ziftrCOIN will have a minimum redemption value of $1. Think of ziftrCOINs as your very own Ziftr coupons.
ziftrWALLET™: A digital wallet that stores all of a user’s payment information – including credit cards, Bitcoins, ziftrCOINs and other altcoins – in one place. ziftrWALLET Mobile is now available for beta use on Android phones. It stores Bitcoins, Litecoins and other altcoins – and we’re in the process of adding more. If you’re interested in being an early adopter, click here to let us know!
ziftrPAY™: A secure API that enables merchants to accept cryptocurrency and credit cards without having to view or store the customer’s credit card information.
ziftrSHOP™: A worldwide online marketplace where consumers can search for hundreds of millions of products among Ziftr’s tens of thousands of merchants and conduct transactions using credit cards or cryptocurrency.
We provided a number of incentives for participating in the ziftrCOIN Presale. For example, early participants got the best rate and throughout the duration of the Presale, we offered rewards for all purchases of .25 BTC or more.

Perhaps the most important incentive, though, was the opportunity to contribute to the future of cryptocurrency and help us facilitate mass adoption of cryptocurrency by making it highly accessible and easily adoptable for consumers and merchants.

Nothing but lie  ziftcoin was scam by scammers to get btc

now that have btc they abandon and move on buying new cars taking vacation.  scammers should be in jail

I'm as annoyed as anyone else at the lack of communication and delivery on the promises from Ziftrcoin's dev team. But I'm not going to completely write them off just yet.
There has to be understood the large difference between the pace of change in a diverse tech market such as cryptocurrency, as opposed to the legal structure of most businesses. Ziftrcoin and GoCoin have recently merged companies which is a long process.
I'm not any less displeased with the almost total lack of communication with the community for the last few months. But when it comes to the technology that is being developed I would much rather a well developed and robust system that won't be hacked like so many other coins in the past.
But in the short term, I'm all for putting pressure on the devs for more news about what has been going on with our investment money.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:42:34 AM

1,260 BTC

Thanks for sharing this useful information. I have never thought that this coin would end up this way. That explains why it has been left behind with no news, development, etc. It looks like it has been completely abandoned. There was only one thing that I saw, and that was merging with GoCoin, but still I wonder whenever this would really work out. Unless another dev team takes the lead, this coin is none other than just a pump and dump scam.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:35:24 AM

Devs have not abandoned ZiftrCOIN.

Ziftr recently merged with GoCoin.   

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/gocoin-ziftr-announce-merger-grow-payment-processing-platform-merchants-1434056454

Doing things well takes time.

Dev has been on this thread here & said he'd be back when he had news....no need to blah...blah...blah.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:40:15 PM

Devs have not abandoned ZiftrCOIN.

Ziftr recently merged with GoCoin.   

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/gocoin-ziftr-announce-merger-grow-payment-processing-platform-merchants-1434056454

Doing things well takes time.

Dev has been on this thread here & said he'd be back when he had news....no need to blah...blah...blah.

But if you look closely at the article, that same article is from a year ago and it is 2016 with nothing new announced about the coin. Looks like a ghost town especially in the official site which has old news from last year.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Vin
Legendary

Activity: 1166
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:56:55 PM

Maybe this could be interesting:

http://de.slideshare.net/SteveBeauregard/inside-bitcoins-san-diego-keynote-12152015
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: