Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ZiftrCOIN Release  (Read 106635 times)
RoomBot
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 01:11:22 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/4cghiz/the_first_of_many_updates_from_the_gocoin_team/

"we’ll be using the 300 million pre-mined coins for giveaways and promotions with our merchants. At this point the Redemption Guarantee ($1 or 5%) will be active with participating merchants."

Basically making any of the current coins people have mined worthless. Although with a measly $25,000 market cap and 12,773,630 in circulation one could argue that the coin is already worthless.

This coin has been neglected for over a year by those that released it.  They got their btc from the presale and have done nothing since.  Their merger with gocoin is no excuse for neglecting the people that may have invested in this coin well over a year ago.  The lack of communication shows they don't care.  And why should they?  They got their btc and that was the purpose of ziftrcoin from the beginning..

Uh...the giveaway was planned from day one, before the genesis block was even mined. That's been the plan all along, and it's what will give the coin value as a currency. They don't have to rely on hype, speculators and bubbles to give it a perception of value...they'll give it value by making it reliably valuable, and that's what the redemption minimum is about. Seeing that you can save $5 on a purchase if you buy 5 GoCoin to do it with, and with GoCoin trading for pennies, it would make sense to MOST people to go ahead and buy some to hang onto and use. If it gains value while you're holding it, great...but you know that you'll be able to redeem them for $1 each with GoCoin merchants. So it's a win/win. If enough people see that, then the price will climb due to demand. It won't happen fast, it's not probably going to be a bubble, but I still believe it's going to grow over time, and through use. If it gains enough popularity, though, and the price starts to climb at a decent speed, you'd better believe the speculators will see it. That can be a catalyst...especially because if it reaches $1 or more, they've stated there won't be a limit to how much of it you can spend.

This coin will derive its value from places that most crypto enthusiasts are not used to it coming from: Its use as a currency.

In a nutshell!

Nicely said.

I spoke to GoCoin CEO recently & he showed me compelling progress and comprehensive merchant integration.

Yes, it sucks how long it takes.  

My own work in Crypto went "stealth" over a year ago because of competition & outright corporate theft.

Much better "Safe than sorry!!!"
so the work is worth it or find another option for your investment portfolio?

I'm not an Investor.  I'm a Supporter.  ZRC, now GoCoin, is supposed to help mainstream digital currencies & bring in 1 million new Crypto users.  I got a relatively small amount during the "Pre-Sale" & I don't mind holding 1-2 years, if that's what it takes.
Steve Beauregard is a talented, stand-up guy, IMO.
I support many emerging cryptos.
And...Some of them sucked!
Please don't look for my advice, I can only offer my personal opinions....
Block By Block

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 01:21:08 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/4cghiz/the_first_of_many_updates_from_the_gocoin_team/

"we’ll be using the 300 million pre-mined coins for giveaways and promotions with our merchants. At this point the Redemption Guarantee ($1 or 5%) will be active with participating merchants."

Basically making any of the current coins people have mined worthless. Although with a measly $25,000 market cap and 12,773,630 in circulation one could argue that the coin is already worthless.

This coin has been neglected for over a year by those that released it.  They got their btc from the presale and have done nothing since.  Their merger with gocoin is no excuse for neglecting the people that may have invested in this coin well over a year ago.  The lack of communication shows they don't care.  And why should they?  They got their btc and that was the purpose of ziftrcoin from the beginning..

Uh...the giveaway was planned from day one, before the genesis block was even mined. That's been the plan all along, and it's what will give the coin value as a currency. They don't have to rely on hype, speculators and bubbles to give it a perception of value...they'll give it value by making it reliably valuable, and that's what the redemption minimum is about. Seeing that you can save $5 on a purchase if you buy 5 GoCoin to do it with, and with GoCoin trading for pennies, it would make sense to MOST people to go ahead and buy some to hang onto and use. If it gains value while you're holding it, great...but you know that you'll be able to redeem them for $1 each with GoCoin merchants. So it's a win/win. If enough people see that, then the price will climb due to demand. It won't happen fast, it's not probably going to be a bubble, but I still believe it's going to grow over time, and through use. If it gains enough popularity, though, and the price starts to climb at a decent speed, you'd better believe the speculators will see it. That can be a catalyst...especially because if it reaches $1 or more, they've stated there won't be a limit to how much of it you can spend.

This coin will derive its value from places that most crypto enthusiasts are not used to it coming from: Its use as a currency.

In a nutshell!

Nicely said.

I spoke to GoCoin CEO recently & he showed me compelling progress and comprehensive merchant integration.

Yes, it sucks how long it takes.  

My own work in Crypto went "stealth" over a year ago because of competition & outright corporate theft.

Much better "Safe than sorry!!!"
so the work is worth it or find another option for your investment portfolio?

I'm not an Investor.  I'm a Supporter.  ZRC, now GoCoin, is supposed to help mainstream digital currencies & bring in 1 million new Crypto users.  I got a relatively small amount during the "Pre-Sale" & I don't mind holding 1-2 years, if that's what it takes.
Steve Beauregard is a talented, stand-up guy, IMO.
I support many emerging cryptos.
And...Some of them sucked!
Please don't look for my advice, I can only offer my personal opinions....

Other than being able to actually use ZRC/GoPoints, I expect GoCoin to launch an exchange of some sort where you can buy/sell GoPoints for fiat or other crypto (possibly included in the platform itself). Having a platform that you can just use GoPoints on is the first step but you also need a way for people to easily earn GoPoints whether it's through some rewards program/promotion or allowing for them to purchase it directly from a source. Instead of launching their own exchange, GoCoin could just partner with an already existing one. However, seeing as GoCoin already deals with payment processing I don't think it would be that difficult for them to over it themselves.
Block By Block

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:20:56 AM

I highly suggest reaching out to other exchanges for ZRC. The only place that has ZRC is Bleutrade at the moment, which is a relatively small exchange.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:21:04 PM

Hopefully we'll get some news today or in the near future

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/4kbuip/waiting_on_tuesday/
cointrader5

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 03:31:28 PM

Hopefully we'll get some news today or in the near future

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/4kbuip/waiting_on_tuesday/

Probably news late today or early tomorrow due to time zones
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:16:59 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/4kxl6f/launching_gopaywin/

https://www.gopaywin.com/consumers/

First thoughts out the gate, the logo for gopaywin is the same as Gocoin only with a Ziftr color scheme. It seems to me this may be the next evolution of Gocoin into a broader payments processor and trying to make crypto friendlier to the average person. Just guessing but I think this is less a "side product" from Gocoin and Ziftr but what is going to be their main business model in the near future.
cointrader5

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:21:35 PM

https://www.gopaywin.com

First thoughts out the gate, the logo for gopaywin is the same as Gocoin only with a Ziftr color scheme. It seems to me this may be the next evolution of Gocoin into a broader payments processor and trying to make crypto friendlier to the average person. Just guessing but I think this is less a "side product" from Gocoin and Ziftr but what is going to be their main business model in the near future.

As long as Ziftrcoin (Now GoPoints) remains along the same ideals it was originally sold on then I'm happy with what GoCoin is doing. However, from what it looks like, they will need to do a lot more to integrate GoPoints as the cryptocurrency it should be.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:35:26 PM

As long as Ziftrcoin (Now GoPoints) remains along the same ideals it was originally sold on then I'm happy with what GoCoin is doing. However, from what it looks like, they will need to do a lot more to integrate GoPoints as the cryptocurrency it should be.

Well a few answers from shadedjon on reddit:

My speculation is right that this is the next business evolution of Gocoin itself and not just another subservice

Also he said

"GoPoints are still an alt-coin. They're using the same network, same miners as ZiftrCOIN."

So no reason to panic, I think this is a positive step personally
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:56:22 PM

In doing a study of altcoin crowdsale performance I came across ZiftrCOIN. $32k marketcap - wow!

Is this coin still active, or does it now trade under a different name since the merger with GoCoin?
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:45:38 AM

In doing a study of altcoin crowdsale performance I came across ZiftrCOIN. $32k marketcap - wow!

Is this coin still active, or does it now trade under a different name since the merger with GoCoin?

It is still actively traded on Bleutrade exchange as Ziftrcoin, but soon we will be able to trade in into a different name like GoCoin once the complete the merge into their Go payments platform. By the looks of it, it seems that it might prove to become a success and bring crypto to the masses if all goes well. Ziftrcoin prices are very cheap at the moment, I wouldn't mind and grab up a few coins just in case.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CoffeeClone

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:13:54 PM

Does anybody know the available supply?
I think the coinmarketcap site hasn't been updated for a while now.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 07:15:47 PM

Does anybody know the available supply?
I think the coinmarketcap site hasn't been updated for a while now.

Is this coin ever still alive?  I remember seeing it about what seems years ago but not heard anything on it since.  I'm sure i might even have a few lying about somewhere.

myagui
Legendary

Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:38:43 PM

Feels like it's on life support for a while now... Grin
I do hope it turns around though  Cool

CryptoWitch

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

This is my life. This is my path.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:38:28 AM

Feels like it's on life support for a while now... Grin
I do hope it turns around though  Cool

Many coins on life support but bagholders always keep coins alive!!!!

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 11:50:43 AM

There was supposed to be a coin giveaway to everyone that signed up for the Email a few years ago but maybe that's been binned.  Or maybe the devs spent all the coins already?  Either way would be nice if this one managed to kick off again.

cointrader5

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:12:51 PM

Its currently looking like a week or two before another large update from the devs, lets wait and see what they come up with. With the new system https://www.gopaywin.com I am feeling confident that the coin will kick off again, given some more development.
solid12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 01:40:07 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/ziftrCOIN/comments/4p64sy/update_coming_late_today_or_tomorrow/

Posted 19 hours ago
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:09:31 PM

If anyone wants to do a 3+ btc sale of ZiftrCOIN please PM me.
ziftrCOIN (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:18:57 PM

Hey folks,

I had a good call yesterday discussing the future of GoPoints.

In summary, not much will change from when you originally purchased ziftrCOIN.

In the merchant dashboard on GoPayWin, the merchants will have the option to select the % amount that they will accept of an order's price redeemable in GoPoints.

The minimum value for the GoPoints they accept will be $1 per however, the merchant can set it higher.

That % of the order acts exactly like a coupon, essentially giving a 5% or higher discount.

The merchants will be competing with each other to drive consumers to spend their money at their stores with competitive discounts using GoPoints exactly like a site-wide coupon!

In addition, we will be loading each GoPayWin consumer wallet with 100 free GoPoints.

Each merchant wallet will be receiving 10,000 GoPoints (or more) to distribute to their customers.

For the time being, GoPoints will be exclusively offered in a "closed loop". That is, those GoPoints issued to merchants in the GoPayWin network and won by consumers will be the only points available in the GoPayWin wallet. We anticipate enabling the deposit feature, once our merchants are comfortable with the process and see the benefits of attracting customers that acquired GoPoints outside of the network.

This is a temporary measure that will be lifted as the network grows and starts transacting.

We will begin rebranding ZiftrCOIN to GoPoints sometime next week and begin requesting additional exchanges accept the newly branded coin.

Thanks,

-J
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 05:20:27 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 10:31:12 PM by animalroam

What happened to ziftrCoin since the ICO? I haven't followed it since then.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: