Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:21:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:37:04 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 04:47:21 PM by traumschiff

how is vnl at 9k what is even going on

It's above 10k. Do you expect it to stay relative as Bitcoin goes through 300? Of course not. The market is doing it's thing. It will be boring until BTC crashes, which should not be long off. People gotta cash out for the holidays to buy Lego Star Wars. Cool

Thank you for your support.

And if bitcoin goes to 600-800-1000 $ WHat you 'plans' ?

Can we be a little more reliable here ? Something don't work man.

And I think its where you came here and simply give  how you are confident without giving any piece of information of what you're doing,Keep in mind were not all developper and the 'look' github don't work, By reliable I simply ask what are you currently doing,put in on daily basis and here we go... we can have organic rise over time....

With this actual mind we're going no where except to 1 satoshie, this is simply the lack of information we have since 3 month from you that give this curve.... exemple that can give price stable to certain level... WHat happen with Darkpp ? Its totally legit to ask on developpment side what's going on !

You can't fight the market alone in this mind john... You can put yours smiley on the rest because you don't help your own project/community, If you don't, why not accept to expend the dev team and make it by someone else ?

By the way,you do super job ! AGaint it simpy about reliability

I wouldn't trade away John for any developer currently in the altscene, blame the market and not the developer. DarkPP is being developed (according to github), but John had to adress a few bugfixes/scalability fixes and counter ddos measures meanwhile (also according to github).

I hope that you guys are selling or sold already so we can move on with the proper discussion.

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:05:33 PM

What's going on with darkpp please,developmenent doing right ? can we have more information about how it will work ? Can we have some expectation about when it suppose to came ? (weeks)  this isn't maketing,hype,or something,you are the CEO of this coin,we simply ask more reliability !

thanks
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:22:37 PM

VNL is the first coin that I advocate buying it as the price falls...

Normally price drops like this happen after huge news that has no follow up.

VNL, on the other hand only has low buyer support.

There does not seem to be any risk in project abandonment.
And the tech is better than any other coin.

I have never been this optomistic while watching prices drop.

If it so good, so why the fuck price is so low and please don't tell me it's because of btc rise. Soon we gonna droop on second hundred on coinmarketcap.

Please keep calm, this is an unmoderated discussion forum for a reason. I know that some people (including you as it seems) are down in their investments. Look at every single coin (except ETH) on Poloniex and show me a coin which wasn't affected in a negative way on the COIN/BTC value since BTC started it's run.

I don't think anyone will buy alts while BTC is doing it's run (as long as they feel that BTC can go higher) and we still have daily POW miners dumping.

Fact is that 6 from top 10 on polo are in green 4 in red (VNL is not in top 10).
29 from 100 on coinmarketcap are in red 71 in green. (VNL is in red with current position 69 marketcap ~$350k)
So BTC rise doesnt efect all alts and we shouldnt look for excuses for VNL downtrent in BTC rise.
Basic things influence VNL price and that is fact all other things are just side efects.
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:35:51 PM

If it so good, so why the fuck price is so low and please don't tell me it's because of btc rise. Soon we gonna droop on second hundred on coinmarketcap.

Please keep calm, this is an unmoderated discussion forum for a reason. I know that some people (including you as it seems) are down in their investments. Look at every single coin (except ETH) on Poloniex and show me a coin which wasn't affected in a negative way on the COIN/BTC value since BTC started it's run.

I don't think anyone will buy alts while BTC is doing it's run (as long as they feel that BTC can go higher) and we still have daily POW miners dumping.

Fact is that 6 from top 10 on polo are in green 4 in red (VNL is not in top 10).
29 from 100 on coinmarketcap are in red 71 in green. (VNL is in red with current position 69 marketcap ~$350k)
So BTC rise doesnt efect all alts and we shouldnt look for excuses for VNL downtrent in BTC rise.
Basic things influence VNL price and that is fact all other things are just side efects.

It affects VNL as much as the other coins. When BTC rises some people cash out, when it falls some protect their investments and sell. That's obviously not the main reason why vnl's price is going down.

As Etoque said, I would like to know more about the darkpp too.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:53:17 PM

ETH is rising because microsoft news
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 05:57:57 PM

I'm not talking about the daily candles.

BTS at 1300 sats down from, what, 3-4k?

DASH at 720k down from a stable 1000k for a really long time

XMR at 130k down from a stable 240-260k

MAID 4800 from a stable 8000-12000

XRP 1400 down from 3-5k

STR 627 down from a long time stable 1000-1500

Storj 4575 down from 7000-1000

NXT 2440 down from 5000-6000

There are just the usual top volume coins on Poloniex and they are top currently also. Didn't count Nubit since it's a fully centralized coin with artifical exchange rate and LTC (it's a different league to the rest) and DGB which was just pumped (it's still down from 300, but up from it's base which was 30)

This is our altmarket currently and some of the more established, stable high volume coins.

+ BTC/ETH is rising with high volume which gives another kick to the already shit situation.

Guess what most of these coins have in common? Etoque? Someone else? Most of these have continous news/videos/reviews/whatever and still they are dropping. I honestly believe that we will go up and that this project will be a success, but not the way some of the people see it or with the tools they think will manage it. We will go up if John pumps out some additional unique features and we let the project mature.

groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:14:14 PM

i think lots of wealthy ppl hate VNL
because VNL is a paradigm buster
 dudes, when you live on the cutting edge, sometimes you bleed
but what can't kill us makes us stronger

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
bangomatic
Legendary

Activity: 1246

ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:14:41 PM

I think this coin was hyped and pumped too early. Really you guys that worked so hard hyping the coin are at fault now for the low price.
VanillaCoin is legit, and the dev is legit. The guy seems to be constantly working to improve and add features and all I see here is arguing and despair.
If you dont like how it's going then dump and move on, it's that simple.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:36:33 PM

I think this coin was hyped and pumped too early. Really you guys that worked so hard hyping the coin are at fault now for the low price.
VanillaCoin is legit, and the dev is legit. The guy seems to be constantly working to improve and add features and all I see here is arguing and despair.

WHy always all dark or all white ?

we can mine more or put more in supernode too
bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:38:11 PM

I don't even understand what you are trying to say?
molan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:42:16 PM

I don't even understand what you are trying to say?

He has been like that for a few days, i think he's off his meds.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 06:52:42 PM

Roll Eyes

Just doesn't mean because you don't love this situation you'll need to sell absolutly ! Did you trade with emotion ?  Roll Eyes

bangomatic
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:03:53 PM

Roll Eyes

Just doesn't mean because you don't love this situation you'll need to sell absolutly ! Did you trade with emotion ?  Roll Eyes

I only own a few of these coins, so I have no emotional attachment to VNL.

I just come here to read the thread from time to time and gather info about the project, and noticed all the upset and finger pointing about the price drop.

VNL is an interesting coin and was doing very well right up until all the hyping started.

Once you unhappy crowd dump all your bags and move on, then the coin will rebound.

But if you stay, please stop with all the hype. Intelligent people can and will find this project if its worthwhile.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 07:13:47 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 07:45:11 PM by luckygenough56

there is almost zero hype, that has to be one of the less hyped coin ever considering the features, but well as you wish, it's a matter of perception i guess  Smiley

where is dump to 5k Huh
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:02:13 PM

where is dump to 5k Huh

On its way  Cheesy
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:52:38 PM

I kind of agree with the hype-theory.

We had a lot of millitant members throw rocks at the hornets nest (XMR, DASH, BTC core devs) way too early and they tore strips off of VNL.
There were at least 5 threads being created per day about trying to double spend ZT and premature code reviews. Of course those communities were ready because they've been fighting shitclones for a few years now.

Remember - Icebreaker and Smooth were policing this thread and throwing every bit of FUD at their disposal. I hope you people are mature enough to see through that, and realise how desperate those individuals became to shut us down. And like magic now, nowhere to be seen. Yet the coin is just getting better.

More time is needed.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:57:52 PM

how is vnl at 9k what is even going on

It's above 10k. Do you expect it to stay relative as Bitcoin goes through 300? Of course not. The market is doing it's thing. It will be boring until BTC crashes, which should not be long off. People gotta cash out for the holidays to buy Lego Star Wars. Cool

And if bitcoin goes to 600-800-1000 $
This is inconsistent with reality. Bitcoin is a miners market, meaning it is worth what it cost to mine. Periodically we have these pumps and always have. The miners are waiting to dump and when they do it's back to ~200 where electricity cost to bitcoin output ratio is normalised. I highly doubt BTC will be over 400 even in 365 days from now unless the mining hardware situation changes. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:02:53 PM

where is dump to 5k Huh
You missed 5K 7 months ago. There is no going back now without a delorean. Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:43:27 AM

what if told u you're not the only one from the future John  Cheesy
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:36:47 AM

Tells us the price from future Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: