Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:10:47 AM

can you see transaction history??

check your config.dat - mine is set to 1 year in the gui but showing abt 5 here i think 

"transaction":{"history":{"maximum":"31536000"

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:13:04 AM

~8750 is VNL floor (per all time chart). BTC most likely dump ~307. Alternatives will rally. Cool

Thank you for your support.

The time for suggesting there is a floor is over. The price now is a disgrace to the community if you guys actually had any shame. Way to go to kill a great tech. Slow hand clap.

You know you're over invested when you act like this. Man up soldier.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:20:08 PM

~8750 is VNL floor (per all time chart). BTC most likely dump ~307. Alternatives will rally. Cool

The time for suggesting there is a floor is over. The price now is a disgrace to the community if you guys actually had any shame. Way to go to kill a great tech. Slow hand clap.

You know you're over invested when you act like this. Man up soldier.

yup no need for drama queening, u can't fight market makers will Smiley
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:21:23 PM

I like it how you opened 10s of VNL hype threads here on BCT when the price was right for you or rising, but now that the price is lower you saying we are doomed. Not everyone is a daytrader or a short-term investor. Most successful tech companies/projects needed years to rise. This is no different. I have time to support someting that I feel will make the change within this area.

bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 03:58:01 PM

😤😤😤😤😤

Funny the little temper tantrums some people can have on here...  please just move on, or buy back in the next time the price is overextended.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 04:40:31 PM

I like it how you opened 10s of VNL hype threads here on BCT when the price was right for you or rising, but now that the price is lower you saying we are doomed. Not everyone is a daytrader or a short-term investor. Most successful tech companies/projects needed years to rise. This is no different. I have time to support someting that I feel will make the change within this area.

You know what I dislike the most about BTT is that everyone has to assume everyone is on the scam....and I don't blame them cause so many people are here. BUT some of us aren't, we are just talking striaght without self censorship. My point was about suggesting there was some kind of positive price movements going on, having floors etc....I've actually heard these kinds of posts for a few months now all the way down to where we are now. My point was this community has no real leg to stand on talking about positive movements as it has as a community ignored my warnings that it is potentially killing a great coin.

So my comments were what they were. I came into the coin looking for something worth investing in.....and it is.....but the the price is so far from what the tech deserves then the only criticism has to go to the the communities stubborn behaviour. Whether you guys like it or not the gulag of the crypto community is the gatekeeper to wider mainstream. If they decide your a scam and wont touch you and you don't convince them otherwise then any dreams of leapfrogging them to the mainstream is delusional. Wise up...
Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:26:20 PM

I think John was joking - his predictions are too accurate to be serious.

I think this will be the last dump before it can recover to a new peak. A lot of crypto coins make the same movements almost down to a tee!!
Watch this comparison to DASH/DARK. I think now is the time to buy.Good luck everyone!

So tomorrow we should see a big green candle?

Hmmm, there is one now, don't know for sure if this is the one. We will see in couple of days.

Your chart doesn't show the 6-month range trend on DASH market before the 2nd pump.
indri123

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:27:15 PM

So my comments were what they were. I came into the coin looking for something worth investing in.....and it is.....but the the price is so far from what the tech deserves then the only criticism has to go to the the communities stubborn behaviour.

Judging by your past posts I assume you are accusing the VNL community of being stubborn because you want an audit of the code to see if it's a peercoin or XBT clone. Well guess what? It's not VNL's duty to request one. Real audits are done by third parties when really needed, eg Truecrypt audit https://opencryptoaudit.org/
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 07:12:30 PM

So my comments were what they were. I came into the coin looking for something worth investing in.....and it is.....but the the price is so far from what the tech deserves then the only criticism has to go to the the communities stubborn behaviour.

Judging by your past posts I assume you are accusing the VNL community of being stubborn because you want an audit of the code to see if it's a peercoin or XBT clone. Well guess what? It's not VNL's duty to request one. Real audits are done by third parties when really needed, eg Truecrypt audit https://opencryptoaudit.org/

No you're wrong I 'wanted' the community to arrange an audit of the code for MY sake and YOUR sake. Now thankfully I sold when I realised the community have their head in the sand. Maybe I'll buy in later when you have hit rock bottom, but i would personally buy cautiously. This community is gonna find out the hard way the best tech doesn't win but the most popular tech wins. Popularity needs people....
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 08:22:24 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 08:52:22 PM by traumschiff

No you're wrong I 'wanted' the community to arrange an audit of the code for MY sake and YOUR sake. Now thankfully I sold when I realised the community have their head in the sand. Maybe I'll buy in later when you have hit rock bottom, but i would personally buy cautiously. This community is gonna find out the hard way the best tech doesn't win but the most popular tech wins. Popularity needs people....

I had my personal "review" with people who are able to read code. I don't need some cheap review from an unkown and untrusted BTT member with possibly an agenda towards his/her own project or for someone who pays more. Proper and trusted reviews from outside BTT needs a lot more $ than what we could crowdfund with the current prices and market and that's why we need additional features and publicity first.

You are no more than a daytrader mate and don't tell me you are a long-term investor, because you just sold with 0 negative news.

john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:05:53 PM

If you think there is no floor you may as well sell every single coin (to me preferably). Cool

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
john-connor

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 09:14:17 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 09:27:42 PM by john-connor

I had my personal "review" with people who are able to read code. I don't need some cheap review from an unkown and untrusted BTT member with possibly an agenda towards his/her own project or for someone who pays more. Proper and trusted reviews from outside BTT needs a lot more $ than what we could crowdfund with the current prices and market and that's why we need additional features and publicity first.

You are no more than a daytrader mate and don't tell me you are a long-term investor, because you just sold with 0 negative news.
Their code audit idea is a scam against VNL to get some "in bed" person to give a negative opinion. One of the audit's was done by a trusted 3rd party (Poloniex). They even contributed code after the audit was completed so we know it was thorough and done by very skilled people. Afterwards they setup single confirmation deposits based on the code review and then adopted ZeroTime technology. If the trolls persist then they will need to man up and find a trusted 3rd party company approved to review my code and pay for it (about 10K-60K USD total depending).

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
souljah1h
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Hyperspace snail

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 09:30:41 PM

Their code audit idea is a scam against VNL to get some "in bed" person to give a negative opinion. One of the audit's was done by a trusted 3rd party (Poloniex). They even contributed code after the audit was completed so we know it was thorough and done by very skilled people. Afterwards they setup single confirmation deposits based on the code review and then adopted ZeroTime technology. If the trolls persist then they will need to man up and find a trusted 3rd party company approved to review my code and pay for it (about 10K-60K USD total depending).

Support is also on IRC... Did you abondon IRC or is there any other reason?

_@/'
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:00:24 PM

It's not abandoned, but his time is better spent coding.  Announcements can be made on many channels.  If you have questions, there are still plenty of people in IRC who will try to help.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 01:44:41 AM

It's not abandoned, but his time is better spent coding.  Announcements can be made on many channels.  If you have questions, there are still plenty of people in IRC who will try to help.

Yes, I can confirm that.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
Daveeoff

Activity: 611

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:34:34 AM

How much time does it usually take to get any POS after depositing Vnl into your wallet and leaving it unlocked for staking  
skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:19:16 AM

How much time does it usually take to get any POS after depositing Vnl into your wallet and leaving it unlocked for staking  

It will take around 8 hours minimum age to stake. Everything you need to know is in the OP.

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:28:25 AM

What happened to the money for VNL from the Angel Investor (john-connor, which he came out and said he was so it wasn't a mystery anymore)

Even with Bittrex as the 2nd exchange there was a lot more BTC in buys on Poloniex until they just disappeared.

Has john lost interest ? As everything he seems to do to VNL with a new update just decreases the price....

Where's all the VNL banter & talk ? I remember it was everywhere, better than Dash with all its features & built different to Bitcoin.

Lies ? Lack of interest ? FUD ? Shakeout ? Whales/Big Players ?
john-connor

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 07:37:10 AM

What happened to the money for VNL from the Angel Investor (john-connor, which he came out and said he was so it wasn't a mystery anymore)

Even with Bittrex as the 2nd exchange there was a lot more BTC in buys on Poloniex until they just disappeared.

Has john lost interest ? As everything he seems to do to VNL with a new update just decreases the price....

Where's all the VNL banter & talk ? I remember it was everywhere, better than Dash with all its features & built different to Bitcoin.

Lies ? Lack of interest ? FUD ? Shakeout ? Whales/Big Players ?
You obviously do not watch Github. Bitcoin is on a run, alternative crypto interest is currently at a low. It comes in cycles. Wait until Bitcoin dumps. Besides, not even a year from launch, long term... Cool

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 08:20:49 AM

You sold on your doubts dude, don't blame community for that. Oh, yes it's easier to live when you can blame someone else.
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: