Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:13:33 PM

They don't actually review the coin in depth...
145$ in the trash bin if you ask me...

Regards

Goldmaxx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:21:37 PM

Thats part of the game...if you were in it since 2012 you should know thats the game. Cyprus crisis also people bought BTC at 300USD and after that it crashed also. You lose some, and you win some.

JC always told he wants to build a solid ground for VNL without really advertising the coin. You can't blame him for this crap. Blame the pump and dump whores who made you hungry to play their game. You got trapped in their lies and now you want to blame JC for it?

Better do your homework instead of jumping right in. If you did your homework you should have known that the last pump was because of ZT.

And let me give you a last tip: buy on rumor, sell on news. Do not forget that!

WTF are you talking about. Where did I blame JC, you idiot? And please don't compare bitcoin to vnl. Even during the Cyprus crisis btc dropped to about 100$ (not like vnl from 50k+ to 10K-) and the most important - btc was usefull in real life at that time.

Stop telling about faith, because it has nothing to do with crypto.

BTC dropped from 1200$ to 180$ which can be considered far worse. Also VNL never had the volume or floor to back up 50k, that was a really short low volume spike. Rather say from 30-40k to 10k if you wish to make a proper comparison.

Yes, it's true but at first you should tell why btc rised (China started to accept btc) and why dumped (China ban btc, mtgox, mintpal and few other exchanges have stolen ppl btc, drk and other).
VNL has it own unique code, ZT, etc. and that why it rised, but there wasn't any reason to dump so low.

If you'd like to have bigger community, you have to stop telling shits like "have faith" or "if you don't like it dump it".

My problem is the short sight of the people, everyone should understand that we are not going to pump in another few months and John is capable of releasing another few innovative features meanwhile. No point in demanding or being negative prior to that, no one told these people that they will get rich instantly. I'm not asking for faith, I'm asking people to open their eyes. If this doesn't work out sooner or later you can just leave altcoins alltogether because it will be pointless to invest into anything.

This is a long term investment and John isn't going anywhere from the looks of it.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 01:36:35 PM

If you'd like to have bigger community, you have to stop telling shits like "have faith" or "if you don't like it dump it".

You are just pissed that you lost money. Welcome in the crypto world, son. If there is someone who gained some profit, then there is also someone who lost his money. And if you are a daytrader, you also did a bad job.

if you still have VNL, then have faith. if you sold them, then yes, you lost your money. Get over it.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:38:58 PM

Thats part of the game...if you were in it since 2012 you should know thats the game. Cyprus crisis also people bought BTC at 300USD and after that it crashed also. You lose some, and you win some.

JC always told he wants to build a solid ground for VNL without really advertising the coin. You can't blame him for this crap. Blame the pump and dump whores who made you hungry to play their game. You got trapped in their lies and now you want to blame JC for it?

Better do your homework instead of jumping right in. If you did your homework you should have known that the last pump was because of ZT.

WTF are you talking about. Where did I blame JC, you idiot? And please don't compare bitcoin to vnl. Even during the Cyprus crisis btc dropped to about 100$ (not like vnl from 50k+ to 10K-) and the most important - btc was usefull in real life at that time.

BTC dropped from 1200$ to 180$ which can be considered far worse. Also VNL never had the volume or floor to back up 50k, that was a really short low volume spike. Rather say from 30-40k to 10k if you wish to make a proper comparison.

Yes, it's true but at first you should tell why btc rised (China started to accept btc) and why dumped (China ban btc, mtgox, mintpal and few other exchanges have stolen ppl btc, drk and other).
VNL has it own unique code, ZT, etc. and that why it rised, but there wasn't any reason to dump so low.

My problem is the short sight of the people, everyone should understand that we are not going to pump in another few months and John is capable of releasing another few innovative features meanwhile. No point in demanding or being negative prior to that, no one told these people that they will get rich instantly. I'm not asking for faith, I'm asking people to open their eyes. If this doesn't work out sooner or later you can just leave altcoins alltogether because it will be pointless to invest into anything.

This is a long term investment and John isn't going anywhere from the looks of it.

I don't think anyone here wants JC to pump the price, but if they bought, not at the top, but at 20-30k and now if they'd like to sell, they had to dump below 10k. IMO they can feel pissed, because they didn't buy btc scam clone with stupid idea.

I don't know ho dumped so low, but I'm sure, not those who bought higher.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 01:42:50 PM

You are just pissed that you lost money. Welcome in the crypto world, son. If there is someone who gained some profit, then there is also someone who lost his money. And if you are a daytrader, you also did a bad job.

if you still have VNL, then have faith. if you sold them, then yes, you lost your money. Get over it.

You said, that you quit the discussion.

Have a nice day.  "mlm"

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
traumschiff (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1498

180 BPM

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:06:58 PM

I don't think anyone here wants JC to pump the price, but if they bought, not at the top, but at 20-30k and now if they'd like to sell, they had to dump below 10k. IMO they can feel pissed, because they didn't buy btc scam clone with stupid idea.

I don't know ho dumped so low, but I'm sure, not those who bought higher.

They can feel pissed, but no reason to blame the lack of review (we don't lack it, but it's not hyped enough for some people) or whatever marketing they imagined will come. No one can be blamed for your investments other than you.

Else the project and John will continue to innovate and we all hope that better times will come to the alt markets.

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

Yep, this is for sure, VNL no whales no exchange in China, so it does not have a large rise

Dsb6Mc9TgGV1i3rzcbQeuWMni6Ve2sbXP2G
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 03:47:09 PM

Why Bittrex again on service ?! And we included maintenance in the withdrawal VNL!
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:19:10 PM

Why Bittrex again on service ?! And we included maintenance in the withdrawal VNL!

Looks like they're doing maintenance on a number of their wallets.

haggis

Activity: 984

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 04:37:20 PM

Whatever the current price is, VNL is great innovation and I don't care. Be relaxed guys, no need to check the price every day and panic if it currently doesn't look good.

VNL is a save longterm bet if nothing happens to JC.  Roll Eyes
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:02:42 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 05:48:17 PM by etoque

Who think is necessary another code review besides that has already been done by poloniex can hire this. I think is a great price https://www.cryptocertify.com

Im willing to give something,And other talk about its trash service,fuck off....Still better than nothing.

EDIT: please send request at inquiries@cryptocertify.com
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:07:18 PM

Whatever the current price is, VNL is great innovation and I don't care. Be relaxed guys, no need to check the price every day and panic if it currently doesn't look good.

VNL is a save longterm bet if nothing happens to JC.  Roll Eyes
Worried about lack is command of John. There is a saying - one man does not fight in the field.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:40:56 PM

Regarding price and some other things.
Net hash is low and IMO it comes mostly from FPGAs or GPUs with cheap electricity which is basicaly the same and that means that cost production is low to the point that current VNL price is profitable for both production proces. For small GPU miner with average electricity cost ~0.10$ price is around break even point. Momentum with rising net hash based mostly on GPUs is lost, few whales and GPU farm moved on other coins so now we have what we have, JC comments about floor with low nethash and corelation of nethash with price is not smartest move but we already saw that kind of behaviour from JC so it's nothing new. As whales will manipulate with money dev will do that with his development and JC development is amazing... Rating for development A+, for PR communication abilities... 'go read the code' hmm D- ... So, for long term investors current situation is like VNL tech, just awesome, like fresh start after almost a year of coin life, but for anyone with short term plan that bought in around 40-30-20k things doesnt look good.
Anyway I made few circles from excitement through disappointment to indifference and back and... now I'm just holding my VNL in super peers and waiting for 0.3.9 release.
HCLivess
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090

=== NODE IS OK! ==

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 06:49:59 PM

where is cryptsy and where is my 0.00007?

heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:50:15 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 10:03:44 PM by heartastack

There's a lot of dribble here but essentially all markets and irrational humans react in this pattern. You cannot easily convince an individual who is down on his hard-earned.

The irony is that things flip so fast there is no way that anyone on the sidelines is going to have time to get back into the market and then again you will see epic FOMO-FUD and complaining like we saw at the ATH.
A short trading story: I remember buying Blackcoin at 8k and then selling when it went back down to 3k. Then I refreshed the page and it was at 6k, I bought in again and lost half my money. I then made a shitload of ca$h monies just holding up the 90k pump and learned why trading is a mug's game (sharks and pros I do tip my hat).

All cycles are the same, nothing new to see here. Look at the entire book on bittrex. 20btc of sells to 50k. It's not a lot. It's only the lack of market buy orders that is scaring people. People who are spending too much money they that shouldn't be spending. Of course the sharks will bite. Everyone got what they deserved
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:33:05 PM

There's a lot of dribble here but essentially all markets and irrational humans react in this pattern. You cannot easily convince an individual who is down on his hard-earned.

The irony is that things flip so fast there is no way that anyone on the sidelines is going to have time to get back into the market and then again you will see epic FOMO-FUD and complaining like we saw at the ATH.
A short trading story: I remember buying Blackcoin at 8k and then selling when it went back down to 3k. Then I refreshed the page and it was at 6k, I bought in again and lost half my money. I then made a shitload of ca$h monies just holding up the 90k pump and learned why trading is a mug's game (sharks and pros I do tip my hat).

All cycles are the same, nothing new to see here. Look at the entire book on bittrex. 20btc of sells to 50k. It's not a lot. It's only the lack of market buy orders that is scaring people. People who are spending too much money they that shouldn't be spending. Of course the sharks will bite. Everyone got what they deserved
Sure that first pump was little bs, all vanillacoin needs is a need/volume usage. Just like bitcoin, price comes with demand/mining but in the end vanilla's distribution will out run that and become alot more rare its math. John-connor has many ideas witch we seen and im pretty sure he got more in the pipeline. Witch we obv see on the 4month timeline... This machine is a nice ride already and its not even a year old haha till john is around, i will be here for while.
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:40:14 PM

The bottom line is that this coin should be sitting at #5 spot on coinmarketcap right now (at least). And #1 or #2 in the medium term. The market is irrational, Doge coin is above Dash right now, and both coins are shit.
ray88

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:52:21 PM

The good thing is we are here, so live today. Enjoy
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:59:32 PM

John pushes to github on a regular basis, the tech is sound.  Fastest resend able transaction time in crypto...

Whiners have no reason to complain to john
Lower the price is the easier it is to get more!!!

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bigfryguy

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:46:05 PM

John is doing what he should and does better: working hard to develop a better technology. I can only thank him for sharing all his knowledge and for all his work.

The problem with the price is that there's not demand for crypto atm. It's all speculation of an small group of persons. We people involved in crypto are a minority. If you belive that crypto is here to succeed, then you can consider yourself lucky for buying a gem like VNL at these prices. Think about people who bought BTC at less than 1$. Obviously, it is also possible that this ends up failing, and then your investment will be worth nothing. I, myself, can cope with that.

id say there is a way better chance that VNL will be worth >$3 than there is of VNL=0

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: