Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:30:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNOFFICIAL] [VNL] Vanillacoin 0.4.1 | Instant ▱ Incentivized ▱ Innovative  (Read 433436 times)
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:28:28 AM

I'm out for now, will be buying back after 6k or so. VNL will rise for sure, just not immediately like John said.

Yup same here, although my faith remains, a timeline of 6 months in crypto is very long. I'm not saying that I doubt John will pull it off, but to hold for 6 months without any significant milestones to look for short time is something I won't risk. I definitely will be buying back, but sittin this one out till February or so.

I guess you were not on IRC today. Something is in pipe for much sooner but as always john-connor doesnt want to make any hype from that just like we can see on other 'projects' so I also don't won't be the one who will start it.
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:00:47 PM

I'm out for now, will be buying back after 6k or so. VNL will rise for sure, just not immediately like John said.

Yup same here, although my faith remains, a timeline of 6 months in crypto is very long. I'm not saying that I doubt John will pull it off, but to hold for 6 months without any significant milestones to look for short time is something I won't risk. I definitely will be buying back, but sittin this one out till February or so.

I guess you were not on IRC today. Something is in pipe for much sooner but as always john-connor doesnt want to make any hype from that just like we can see on other 'projects' so I also don't won't be the one who will start it.

too late hype hype hype !!!  Wink
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:06:56 PM

Now its time to move the price back to 15k-20k satoshi and defeat all those weak hands  Wink

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
YAdaminer

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:16:05 PM

Yea, you right, it's hype... hmm, but how to tell something without actually say it Cool
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:22:10 PM

Yea, you right, it's hype... hmm, but how to tell something without actually say it Cool

but you didn't say anything,

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
YAdaminer

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:25:13 PM

but you didn't say anything,
Ok, than I didn't Wink
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:24:18 PM

Is it right that XMR Monero is a scamcoin?

Ask them, we no nothing about XMR.

Dave Wilkinson

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:52:19 PM

Now its time to move the price back to 15k-20k satoshi and defeat all those weak hands  Wink

regardless, you wont shake my hands, im happy to hold on to this for at least another year, my hands will not weaken as currency is no issue.

and i know the tech, and i know the effort being put in.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:08:04 PM

All currently strong coins were pumped a lot. Including the BTC.

And the number of investors who entered and only met the coin by the pumps, it is that keeps them alive is always in the media.
It is precisely the pump'n'dump which makes them popular and say what really coin has a future or not. A good currency survives any pump&dump unharmed. And each wave of pump, achieves a higher level in the price.

The coins that do not recover is because they present a fault.

To believe that a currency will naturally get anywhere without a hype is naivety.
Pum'n'dump groups do not attract just money, also attract all the media spotlight which is also with them.
C'mon John, listen to what Dave Wilkinson said and go a little to the dark side. Or at least the gray side. We NEED hype.
There is no harm in like money and make your project grow really.

VNL is real.

You invest $200,000 of your own money here. It's time to start to get back before it's too late.

And about the official thread, no one on bctalk likes moderate threads, it looks like something from those who want to manipulate investors.
We all know it was created by fud from other communities, but it is not well seen. A good currency as VNL does not need that to show that the fud is a lie.
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:15:50 PM

All currently strong coins were pumped a lot. Including the BTC.

And the number of investors who entered and only met the coin by the pumps, it is that keeps them alive is always in the media.
It is precisely the pump'n'dump which makes them popular and say what really coin has a future or not. A good currency survives any pump&dump unharmed. And each wave of pump, achieves a higher level in the price.

The coins that do not recover is because they present a fault.

To believe that a currency will naturally get anywhere without a hype is naivety.
Pum'n'dump groups do not attract just money, also attract all the media spotlight which is also with them.
C'mon John, listen to what Dave Wilkinson said and go a little to the dark side. Or at least the gray side. We NEED hype.
There is no harm in like money and make your project grow really.

VNL is real.

You invest $200,000 of his own money here. It's time to start to get back before it's too late.

And about the official thread, no one on bctalk likes moderate threads, it looks like something from those who want to manipulate investors.
We all know it was created by fud from other communities, but it is not well seen. A good currency as VNL does not need that to show that the fud is a lie.

You're absoluley right but we don't know JC, maybe profits are not on his goals list.

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:56:37 PM

@EmilioMann : man ...can't wait to see how much harm you will do to this coin, once again.

btw, so many shills and hype'rs in here, I was right last week about the price going down despite all the senior and hero bct members status cheerleaders going at it, hammering the "incoming pump".

Dev already told you what the focus is on right now. No need to rush the house' second floor when there is still work to be done in the basement.

is the current price good : yes.
will the current price drop : yes.

see this as fud if you want, but I see it as a counter-balance of all the obvious hype efforts.

imho, everyone in alts is watching VNL, but it's just not ready yet....

happy holidays
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:34:06 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 03:45:17 PM by EmilioMann

shapeshift answered on twitter: https://twitter.com/ShapeShift_io/status/678954348249030656

blah blah blah

yep, as always you're spreading fud here.
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:15:20 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 04:49:05 PM by Gillette

@EmilioMann : man ...can't wait to see how much harm you will do to this coin, once again.

btw, so many shills and hype'rs in here, I was right last week about the price going down despite all the senior and hero bct members status cheerleaders going at it, hammering the "incoming pump".

Dev already told you what the focus is on right now. No need to rush the house' second floor when there is still work to be done in the basement.

is the current price good : yes.
will the current price drop : yes.

see this as fud if you want, but I see it as a counter-balance of all the obvious hype efforts.

imho, everyone in alts is watching VNL, but it's just not ready yet....

happy holidays

Emiliomann is well known scammer on Bitcointalk.org forum.

Check his history. He was a famous cheerleader of NAV, XST, Crave, BLOCK. He supported all these coins till their pumps. After the pump he dumped all these coins and he abandoned them.

Now he is VNL bagholder, but as soon as VNL`s price pumps he will quickly sell VNL, abandon it and jump on other coin.

Don`t believe what this scammer will tell you and trade with care.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:36:38 PM

You can say that about just about every coin because just about every one has been a pump and dump scam with only gimmicks.  Zero conf txs are not a gimmick.  Scalability of nodes and scalability of block size are not gimmicks.

I'm not saying VNL is a sure bet, but it's the first coin actually trying to solve the problems that Bitcoin devs are working on or are frustrated with.

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:49:30 PM

I think some of you:

A - invested more than you can afford
B - gambled on a second pump scenario in a short period of time
C - are impatient little f#ckers

No matter if you are A,B or C, you didn't do your homework very well...
John was open and honest about this from the start...this is no copy paste p&d coin but a long term investment... Sure i would like to buy an extra 100k, but I can't afford to miss this amount of money for several months ( up to a year), so I don't, it's that simple...

Invest what you can and be patient... You will be rewarded, big time, believe me...

Goldmaxx

maccaspacca

Activity: 278
Merit: 258

Twitter: @maccaspacca1

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:12:49 PM

I think some of you:

A - invested more than you can afford
B - gambled on a second pump scenario in a short period of time
C - are impatient little f#ckers

No matter if you are A,B or C, you didn't do your homework very well...
John was open and honest about this from the start...this is no copy paste p&d coin but a long term investment... Sure i would like to buy an extra 100k, but I can't afford to miss this amount of money for several months ( up to a year), so I don't, it's that simple...

Invest what you can and be patient... You will be rewarded, big time, believe me...

Goldmaxx

My sentiments exactly

This is one cryptocurrency where patience really is a virtue.

Invest what you can afford, hold and build a superpeer if you can - this is the only winning strategy.

heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:45:51 PM

Doge is in top volume right now ffs. Crypto is not being rational and neither are people here.
Riseman

Activity: 690

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:57:28 PM

I'm looking at the FCT chart and see they had quite a long period with 0-5 BTC daily volume, and now they have 2K. Maybe we'll see this for VNL sometime, maybe not. The thing that bothers me is that FCT has been around for only about 4 months. And all altcoins that had huge pumps which I remember, reached their ATH price during 6 months since launch, all of them. Do you remember any exceptions to this rule (after 2013 BTC pump)?
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:12:57 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 11:48:42 PM by EmilioMann

blah blah shit blah
blah blah i'm a bctalk beggar blah blah

you call me scammer just because I'm a good investor and know the time to enter and left some coins?

What fault do I have if you are a retarded bag holder?

As I said here, if the currency is good, it has nothing to fear for a pump'n'dump. How many times btc was pumped? The pump'n'dumps took the btc from deepweb and a value of $10 to put him where it is today.

Even shit coins as dash survive and keep an excellent value if the devs do not do bullshit and continue delivering good features.

Vanilla is the best currency in development right now. But it already has 1 year old and this is not few time.

Already could have a big hype because of zerotime. There is no problem about it. Only retarded think that hype and marketing are problems. In reality it is the lifeblood of any business.

John Connor already proved that delivers everything he promises, I have no reason to dump all my coins and leave VNL. But of course I intend to make some profit if there's a pump, the same way I do with BTC. And you can be sure my profits don't will hurt the currency because vnl already has proven that it is a good coin.

But what kind of thinking wait from a beggar like you, who puts to sale the  own profile to get a few cents.

Hi there!

I`m selling a Full member account for 8.5 DASH

Activity 240+
Posts 260+
Positive feedback
Non bans
No negatives
No loans
Quality posts
Created November 2014

Escrow accepted

Anyone interested, PM me.
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:12:42 AM

Doge is in top volume right now ffs. Crypto is not being rational and neither are people here.

No, DOGE definitely makes sense.  It's one of the few coins people are getting out of Cryptsy.  People haven't been able to withdraw BTC for a month so they're understandably frightened and willing to pay a 30%+ premium for DOGE (ultimately losing about 25% of their BTC) to get their coins out of there.

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 »
  Print  

Jump to: