Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:10:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59209 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2016, 11:15:35 AM

The code for the new update to the lottery system in game is complete, expect its release in the near future.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:33:54 PM

Its very difficult to break even with an investment or with any money you spend in this game. I know its a game but there is not much to make here. I would have liked to enjoy a game with a small reward. Nuit a reward I can do something with not just dust.

To each his own. I'm doing very well with the large spreads on DKV (patience is key!) and the arbitrage opportunities. While I've put some coins into the game, my asset tracking indicates I've never dipped negative despite heavy spending on stat upgrades, troops and so forth in the game (which I do not count as assets that can be liquidated and converted back to a cryptocurrency). (EDIT: This does not count the cost of the VIP/ULT+ upgrades.)

For comparison, I was a top player in Farm Satoshi (now defunct) and Coinbrawl, in both of which I earn(ed) around 100K satoshis/day.  After two months of play on DKV I already have baseline earnings of 178K dragon points/satoshis (or convertible to such) a day while putting forth very little effort. To the extent I actually play the game as intended I surpass that.

My 2 satoshis,
EnderWiggin

Thank you. Very good answer. I just did some calculations on the shares and itmdisnt seem that great. Although the shares were well cheap last I looked and now they expensive so I would have made a killing there. But I was talking more towards the shares of the games profits. 10% is to share holders. The roi to me seemed bad. After reading what you said you clearly know what you talking about so I'll give it another go.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:03:22 AM

Just wanting to post a quick update on the updates that were planned and displayed here

Dragon Raid Lottery - Status is Complete and ready to be added
Achievement System - Status is Complete and ready to be added
Skills System - Status is Complete and ready to be added
New Village Warfare - Status is Incomplete and still under construction
New Events - Status is Partial, the Token even is active and the new Proclaim Land event is active but I have plans for more events.
Knights of Old - Status is Active
UI Changes - Status is Active
Clan Changes - Status is Active, max of 50 members per clan

I'm sure there will be some more minor tweaks and things in the process that I don't really announce outside of chat as I go but these usually aren't that important.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 08:15:15 AM

Just wanting to post a quick update on the updates that were planned and displayed here

New Events - Status is Partial, the Token even is active and the new Proclaim Land event is active but I have plans for more events.

I'm sure there will be some more minor tweaks and things in the process that I don't really announce outside of chat as I go but these usually aren't that important.

Great news! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the updates! When in the planned deployment date?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 08:20:43 AM

Great news! I'm very much looking forward to seeing the updates! When in the planned deployment date?

It is technically available to be played now on the test server but I wouldn't recommend it in case something is coded badly and it could mess your account up unintentionally.

I expect to have it added to the main server sometime today unless something goes wrong.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2016, 10:52:34 PM

Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria,

The following changes have been made to the game. For more detail please click here

1. A new Achievement system has been added. Gain AP that can be used to upgrade skills every time you complete an achievement.
2. A new Skills system has been added that lets you use AP to upgrade stats.
3. The leveling system has been redesigned to mesh better with the new Skill/Achievement system. Instead of gaining stats when you level you will gain 20 AP each time that can be put into the stat of your choosing.
4. The Lottery - Jackpot game has been upgraded into the Dragon Raid Lottery which is modeled after the Mega Millions lottery. Choose 3 numbers and win prizes if they are correct. Drawings are held every Tuesday and Friday.
5. The Premium Shop building in town has been replaced with the new University building. You can still access the Premium Shop via the Crypto Menu.
6. The ability to buy Turns has been added to the Premium Shop. Purchasing turns will not increase your max turns, it will only increase your available turns.

Subscribe to keep up to date when new videos are posted by visiting my YouTube Channel found under the Info menu option.

DKV is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HTML5Coin

Vote for DKV at http://newrpg.com/browser-games/dragon-knights-of-valeria

If you find a bug with the new updates please mail Anarchist (UserID:1) as soon as you find it.

As always, Thank you for playing DKV
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2016, 09:30:16 AM

Dear players,

It is imperative that you read this in its entirety.

All hp, mp, tp, strength, and dexterity stats have been reset. In it's stead you have gained AP that can be used to gain stats.

I know this sucks and will be a lot of clicking so... If you click on the stat you wish to level up and take a look at the url you will notice a number that looks like a=1 or a=5. You can change this number to the amount of AP you wish to apply for a quick way to apply these stats.

Purchased stats, quest stats, item stats, or any stats gained outside of leveling have not been affected.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 09:58:34 AM

Dear players,

Six new achievements have been added, you can use resources, gold, and DP to upgrade these new achievements.

When you claim the achievement it will take the amount of res/gold/DP from you and give you the AP listed for that achievement.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 02:38:44 PM

Dear players,

All hp, mp, tp, strength, and dexterity stats have been reset. In it's stead you have gained AP that can be used to gain stats.

I know this sucks and will be a lot of clicking so... If you click on the stat you wish to level up and take a look at the url you will notice a number that looks like a=1 or a=5. You can change this number to the amount of AP you wish to apply for a quick way to apply these stats.

Purchased stats, quest stats, item stats, or any stats gained outside of leveling have not been affected.

Sounds great - shame I wont get a chance to test all the new features until next week. I wont have too much clicking to do as I'm only up to level 20 =)
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 11:28:46 PM

Dear players,

Sounds great - shame I wont get a chance to test all the new features until next week. I wont have too much clicking to do as I'm only up to level 20 =)

The clicking over and over again to move and fight monsters is a bit painful but that is just the way they have chosen to do the game. I travel further and want more xp but then sometimes I cannot find a good balance between the strength of the monsters and the xp gain.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 12:05:03 AM

Dear players,

The clicking over and over again to move and fight monsters is a bit painful but that is just the way they have chosen to do the game. I travel further and want more xp but then sometimes I cannot find a good balance between the strength of the monsters and the xp gain.

If you have a suggestion or ideas on how to improve it I am interested. Automating it isn't going to happen as it would completely ruin the game and make it pointless to play it.

Every game I have ever seen has involved a ton of clicking. This includes games like World of Warcraft, Runescape, and pretty much every game ever made in the history of man.
Relnarien

Activity: 399
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 04:38:42 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2016, 04:57:40 AM by Relnarien

I have a couple of suggestions regarding the 5k exploration token event.

Firstly, displaying the current total of acquired tokens (of all players) would be very much appreciated. Doing so would also encourage other players to explore more once they see the goal getting closer (or conversely, the goal still being far away as the weekend approaches). (If it's already being displayed, then it's not visible enough.)

And secondly, there is no backlink to the index page on the page saying that tokens are found. That would make visiting towns and villages so much easier while still getting exploration tokens.

Character Name: Rimuru

EDIT: Oh, and a question. Doesn't the new skill system pretty much make having 3 different classes irrelevant? Since we now have free reign over the distribution of our character's stats, we can just build them as we want regardless of class. Magic didn't play much of a role even with the original system either. If it did, then it prolly wasn't until the higher levels (maybe 100?).
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 08:12:32 AM

I have a couple of suggestions regarding the 5k exploration token event.

Firstly, displaying the current total of acquired tokens (of all players) would be very much appreciated. Doing so would also encourage other players to explore more once they see the goal getting closer (or conversely, the goal still being far away as the weekend approaches). (If it's already being displayed, then it's not visible enough.)

And secondly, there is no backlink to the index page on the page saying that tokens are found. That would make visiting towns and villages so much easier while still getting exploration tokens.

Character Name: Rimuru

EDIT: Oh, and a question. Doesn't the new skill system pretty much make having 3 different classes irrelevant? Since we now have free reign over the distribution of our character's stats, we can just build them as we want regardless of class. Magic didn't play much of a role even with the original system either. If it did, then it prolly wasn't until the higher levels (maybe 100?).

You can find the current amount of Tokens found by visiting the Info menu and clicking Game Stats. It will be located near the bottom of the page.

For the index link, if you click on the game logo on the top left corner of the game it will return you to the index page wherever you might be. I have also added the requested link to the tokens message.

For the character classes, though the stats have changed the spells you can use haven't. The spells were, and still is, the main difference between each class.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 09:24:56 PM

Check out DKV's Youtube channel by clicking here

So far 21 videos have been uploaded with several more in the editing stage. Subscribe for updates on videos when they come out.
telemen

Activity: 535
Merit: 251

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:27:58 AM

ping dknight2.com

Oбмeн пaкeтaми c dknight2.com [185.27.133.11] c 32 бaйтaми дaнныx:
Пpeвышeн интepвaл oжидaния для зaпpoca.

Cтaтиcтикa Ping для 185.27.133.11:
    Пaкeтoв: oтпpaвлeнo = 4, пoлyчeнo = 0, пoтepянo = 4
    (100% пoтepь)

Shocked Huh

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 01:10:27 PM

ping dknight2.com

Oбмeн пaкeтaми c dknight2.com [185.27.133.11] c 32 бaйтaми дaнныx:

Cтaтиcтикa Ping для 185.27.133.11:
    Пaкeтoв: oтпpaвлeнo = 4, пoлyчeнo = 0, пoтepянo = 4
    (100% пoтepь)

Shocked Huh

I was asleep during this time so not sure what the issue was. It is up and running now though.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 04:18:03 PM

Congratulations to Darkky for winning the Knights of Old minigame. The next minigame will start next Wednesday. You can sign up for the minigame from now until then.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 07:53:28 PM

The mail system has been slightly modified.

The New Mail! notification on the menu will now show as lime green as well as viewed mails. Unread mails will now be red.

A new column has been added to the mail interface that will also show if a mail has been viewed or not.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:14:31 PM

DKV will go down temporarily later today as new updates are applied. The game will come back up automatically once the updates are finished so if you see a maintenance message just refresh after a minute and it should be fine.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 03:38:24 PM

Dear players of Dragon Knights of Valeria,

The following changes have been made to the game.

1. The quest system has been upgraded to the new version, rewards and everything else will still operate the same way as before just more efficient and a lot less code.
2. A new Main Quest has been added. This was written by Waldo so if you see him give him a thanks.
3. The Clan link on top of chat will now turn lime green if there are new messages you havent viewed yet.
4. DOGE has been temporarily removed from the DP Exchange option until I can obtain more coins.
5. A new tracking system has been added in the background. This system will track the most important actions from players from exploring to fighting monsters. I've been as nice as I can possibly get in regards to people spamming functions in game and I can no longer be this nice. From here on out if I catch you spamming stuff in game you will receive a warning for the first offense, a temp withdrawal ban for the second offense, and the 3rd offense will be the final one leading to the termination of your account.

Subscribe to keep up to date when new videos are posted by visiting my YouTube Channel found under the Info menu option.

DKV is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HTML5Coin

Vote for DKV at http://newrpg.com/browser-games/dragon-knights-of-valeria

If you find a bug with the new updates please mail Anarchist (UserID:1) as soon as you find it.

As always, Thank you for playing DKV
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: