Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:10:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59196 times)
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 02:53:26 AM

Surprised it took me this long to find this game. I used to play alot of slavehack back in the day and this game brings back some good memories.
Great work guys.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 07:57:47 PM

The final submission for the Chewy's Lament quest contest has been submitted.

Vote for your favorite version by clicking HERE

The winning quest will be added to the game and the creator will receive 2,000 GP.

Voting will end after 7 days.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:33:36 AM

Dear players,

Development of DKV2 has been pretty steady and it gets closer to completion every day.

When DKV2 goes live it will replace the current version and as such some things will have to be reset.

Things to be reset,

1. Kingdom troops will be reset, players will receive 75 gold per troop they own. The gold will be deposited directly into the bank.

2. Kingdom Peasants will be rese, players will receive 1,000 wood per peasant they own.

3. Kingdom Land will be reset, players will receive 500 gold per land they own. The gold will be deposited directly into the bank.

4. Market orders will have to be cancelled prior to the release of DKV2, a mail will be sent during this time.

As of now there isn't a set date for the completion of DKV2, I just wanted to get this out there so you can prepare for the future changes.

A mail will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the release of DKV2 with a reminder of what will be reset and to cancel market orders.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 09:50:49 AM

Dear players,

Development of DKV2 has been pretty steady and it gets closer to completion every day.

When DKV2 goes live it will replace the current version and as such some things will have to be reset.

Things to be reset,

1. Kingdom troops will be reset, players will receive 75 gold per troop they own. The gold will be deposited directly into the bank.

2. Kingdom Peasants will be rese, players will receive 1,000 wood per peasant they own.

3. Kingdom Land will be reset, players will receive 500 gold per land they own. The gold will be deposited directly into the bank.

4. Market orders will have to be cancelled prior to the release of DKV2, a mail will be sent during this time.

As of now there isn't a set date for the completion of DKV2, I just wanted to get this out there so you can prepare for the future changes.

A mail will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the release of DKV2 with a reminder of what will be reset and to cancel market orders.

Sorry, I've not been on this thread for a while - awesome to hear that there is a V2 in progress! Can't wait to see it...

Feel free to post any screenshots. =D
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:38:23 PM

Sorry, I've not been on this thread for a while - awesome to hear that there is a V2 in progress! Can't wait to see it...

You can get a sneak peak by logging into DKV and then visiting here: https://dknight2.com/b/dpexchange.php

From there you can poke around in the other sections of the game. Just be careful what you do in there, as it seems to link back to the current DKV. For example I only get a fraction of the DP/gold/XP fighting monsters there that I should.

Anarchist, if I may pose a question: Will there be more to do with Gold in DKV2? There is a shortage of uses with it in DKV, at least that's how many players perceive it. So having some ability to buy more items or upgrades, something else to drive demand for it, would be good.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:34:06 AM

You can get a sneak peak by logging into DKV and then visiting here: https://dknight2.com/b/dpexchange.php

From there you can poke around in the other sections of the game. Just be careful what you do in there, as it seems to link back to the current DKV. For example I only get a fraction of the DP/gold/XP fighting monsters there that I should.

Anarchist, if I may pose a question: Will there be more to do with Gold in DKV2? There is a shortage of uses with it in DKV, at least that's how many players perceive it. So having some ability to buy more items or upgrades, something else to drive demand for it, would be good.

Can always exchange excess gold in for experience to help gain levels.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:46:57 AM

That's like hitting the fast-forward button on a movie. We wind up missing the game rather than experiencing it as we gradually level up. I think you'll find people stick with the game more if they _don't_ do this, or even have the option. Unless what I hear in chat is misleading, this feature, though already present, it not used much. Is there a reason for that to change with DKV2?

TeamDisaster

Activity: 674
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 08:00:11 AM

That's like hitting the fast-forward button on a movie. We wind up missing the game rather than experiencing it as we gradually level up. I think you'll find people stick with the game more if they _don't_ do this, or even have the option. Unless what I hear in chat is misleading, this feature, though already present, it not used much. Is there a reason for that to change with DKV2?

Well what you say is largely true, but in effect is it essentially a way to trade Gold for AP - albeit quite expensively when you reach higher levels - so there is a point to it.  Depends on how much time someone actually has for grinding - personally I don't have much at all - and how people want to play the game I guess.  I do agree that the game could do with other uses for Gold though.

Trade crypto at Bittrex

Buy gift cards with crypto at GiftOff
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:33:57 PM

True about the gold/AP tradeoff (though it is very far out of alignment with other options at the higher levels). I just feel like gold in Valeria is like the office of Vice President in the U.S. government - it sounds important, but there is terribly little for it to do.

no-life

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Poor guy next door.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:47:14 PM

Do any DK players also play The jewels game Conquer Heroes? I think you guys would like it a lot.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 04:50:27 PM

<snip>

<snip>

Just to clarify - does this mean that only archers and pikemen will be reset, but not swordsmen/knights/catapults/crossbowmen? Or will those village troops be reset as well?

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 05:26:10 PM

<snip>

<snip>

Just to clarify - does this mean that only archers and pikemen will be reset, but not swordsmen/knights/catapults/crossbowmen? Or will those village troops be reset as well?

The reset only pertains to pikes and archers in the Kingdom. I will most likely change what players get back from their kingdom troops though as pumping billions of gold into the game at one time most likely wouldn't be good.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:35:29 PM

The reset only pertains to pikes and archers in the Kingdom. I will most likely change what players get back from their kingdom troops though as pumping billions of gold into the game at one time most likely wouldn't be good.

Thanks for the clarification. Yes, that would have an inflationary impact potentially. Those of us with many troops would be able to buy anything priced in gold, crowding out any competition for a short while. On the flip side, I know I don't want to waste my gold paying inflated prices, so I'd be inclined to hold it and wait for the inflation to subside.  And players have other options to purchase things in the exchange and so forth. So I think it would be OK either way.

Just let us know if the 75 gold/troop thing changes though - being blindsided is the worst thing I fear. Anything else can be planned for with an adaptable mind.

Thanks,
EnderWiggin

ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:43:16 PM

I have another question.  Grin

Currently we gain/lose 10% of land when a kingdom battle is fought. In DKV2 will that remain the same? What about peasants? Will they be won/lost/killed? And is there any necessary relationship between peasants and land? (Like requiring "X" peasants for every "Y" land or farms?)

Thanks!
EnderWiggin

CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:15:58 PM

I have another question.  Grin

Currently we gain/lose 10% of land when a kingdom battle is fought. In DKV2 will that remain the same? What about peasants? Will they be won/lost/killed? And is there any necessary relationship between peasants and land? (Like requiring "X" peasants for every "Y" land or farms?)

Thanks!
EnderWiggin

I have actually removed Kingdom war from DKV2, this isn't a guaranteed thing though as I may decide to add it in later.

If it is added in then peasants, land, and farms would be up for the taking along with Gold and Dragon Points but the percent taken would be decreased to somewhere around 1-5% instead of the normal 10%.

There isn't a relation between peasants and land no, only farms and land.

In regards to being blindsided, I will send out a mass mail like the other day when any important information comes up.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 12:34:18 AM

The payment system is so bad I never even got paid. My username is SonjaRai or SonjaRage. I stopped playing because of this.
Even if it did work it says it can take a bit over 24 hours. Why ? Why not automate the transactions to make life easier for everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2016, 01:40:45 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2016, 01:53:16 AM by CryptoDatabase

The payment system is so bad I never even got paid. My username is SonjaRai or SonjaRage. I stopped playing because of this.
Even if it did work it says it can take a bit over 24 hours. Why ? Why not automate the transactions to make life easier for everyone.

Your account is level 23 and has never made any withdrawal requests nor have you ever exchanged DP for any currency in game.

Do not come to my thread posting bullshit.

Transactions are not automated so people like you can't steal from my players or me. To top it all off, none of your withdrawal addresses are even set.
ebliever
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 02:32:51 AM

The withdrawal system works fine (and it is still faster than traditional payment systems like with my H.S.A.), and like the admin said, it's designed to prevent theft from hackers that plague games similar to this. Folks, check out:
https://dknight2.com/?do=onlinechar:1519

Notice this person never even set a withdrawal address for any funds, nor even had any funds to withdraw. They are badmouthing it without any experience with it whatever. Pure FUD.

Here's my profile, for a comparison:
https://dknight2.com/?do=onlinechar:1706

*SORA*

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:17:55 PM

Seems like my account is suspended...  Cry
anvilc

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 04:23:01 PM

I'm getting the same webpage error.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: