Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 11:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59236 times)
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 12:35:56 AM

DKV2 will be going down for maintenance at some point in the coming hours as it moves to a new server. The host said it would take them a few hours to migrate everything over once it is set up so have to bear with me as I wait along with you.
ivanjontea

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 07:55:02 AM

when i tried to visit the site it said "This site can’t provide a secure connection"
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 08:31:36 AM

when i tried to visit the site it said "This site can’t provide a secure connection"

Please refer to my previous post above yours. DKV2 is currently undergoing a server change and will be down temporarily. It will be back up as soon as possible.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 09:00:12 AM

Hi there,

we are in the process of migrating your account from the shared hosting to the VPS server, due to the amount of data on the accounts its taking some time.

Please let us know if there is anything further we can do for you.

Best Regards

This was the latest reply from them.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 06:25:59 PM

Hi there,

Hmm, the migration failed, were restarting it with a fix.

Best Regards

This was sent to me several hours ago, looks like its taking longer than expected for them to set it up.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 08:57:42 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2016, 09:20:09 PM by crazyjack

Hi there,

Best Regards

This was sent to me several hours ago, looks like its taking longer than expected for them to set it up.

Sad to hear that, kinda I`ve got used to log in every day to collect DP, to see if there is smth new and so on....i miss it, funny, how easy we can get attached to...i hope they bring DKV2 back to life as soon as possible.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2016, 11:27:20 PM

Hi there,

Best Regards

Sad to hear that, kinda I`ve got used to log in every day to collect DP, to see if there is smth new and so on....i miss it, funny, how easy we can get attached to...i hope they bring DKV2 back to life as soon as possible.

Its going on 24 hours on what they said would take a "few hours". I've asked them if there was anything I can do to help but they ignored me apparently.

I could log in and do it myself but they asked me not to mess with anything until they were done.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 12:07:59 AM

Its going on 24 hours on what they said would take a "few hours". I've asked them if there was anything I can do to help but they ignored me apparently.

I could log in and do it myself but they asked me not to mess with anything until they were done.

Patience is a virtue, I guess. If it takes much longer you might ask politely about a discount, pointing out your loss of revenue.

Trying to be patient ;-)
Ender

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 12:50:23 AM

Patience is a virtue, I guess. If it takes much longer you might ask politely about a discount, pointing out your loss of revenue.

Trying to be patient ;-)
Ender

I already had a 20% off discount, saved $60 so I'm happy with the price, I just hope the delay isn't because they lost my stuff. Besides, the server is already paid for, I just didn't expect them to mess with the domains until they were fully set up.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 06:45:15 AM

Really sorry for the downtime, apparently the host has messed something up and it is taking them a while to fix it. They say they are going to give me a new panel for the VPS so will see if they make things right.

Hopefully the new panel is Cpanel which would be awesome. Current panel is Webmin which sucks.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 07:41:11 AM

Ok finally some good news, they are unpacking everything and when its done everything should be back up and ready to go. Will take some time though as the files are 36GB in size.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2016, 10:42:39 AM

Ok good movement now, Crypto Database and CryptoPTC are both back up, still waiting on DKV2 to come back online.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:30:43 AM

Still waiting on the hosting to pull their fingers out of their asses and finish the new server. Not sure what the hold up is and they aren't explaining much.

At this point I'm really tempted to just tell them to give me a refund and restore my old server. I'll go buy a new one with a company that doesn't do this to a customer who's been with them for years. My luck though it would take them even longer to do that.

No reason a team of people who do this all the time should take days to do a job that took me less than a day to do when I did it myself during the last server upgrade.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:53:06 AM

Still waiting on the hosting to pull their fingers out of their asses and finish the new server. Not sure what the hold up is and they aren't explaining much.

At this point I'm really tempted to just tell them to give me a refund and restore my old server. I'll go buy a new one with a company that doesn't do this to a customer who's been with them for years. My luck though it would take them even longer to do that.

No reason a team of people who do this all the time should take days to do a job that took me less than a day to do when I did it myself during the last server upgrade.

Its really strange that is takes some much time for restoring, although i am not an expert. Maybe they are facing with unknown problem and need additional time for solving a problem. If that is the case, well then is really a time to change of hosting company (having a problem which dont know how to solve it, doesn't feel they are being a professional company, right?). But everything comes back to the costs, right? We will wait and support you, thanks for keeping us up to date with related issue. My DKV2 knight await further instruction. Smiley
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 06:59:55 AM

Its really strange that is takes some much time for restoring, although i am not an expert. Maybe they are facing with unknown problem and need additional time for solving a problem. If that is the case, well then is really a time to change of hosting company (having a problem which dont know how to solve it, doesn't feel they are being a professional company, right?). But everything comes back to the costs, right? We will wait and support you, thanks for keeping us up to date with related issue. My DKV2 knight await further instruction. Smiley

At this point there really isn't much I can do except wait unfortunately. I noticed the error message has now changed to something about an invalid input file from the 403 not found error so it looks like my last message finally got them to work on it again.

Edit: It now looks like my other 2 websites are down again as well, will see what comes of it.
Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 07:07:55 AM

Who already tried this game? can you share your earnings in that game if how much is the maximum earnings just to play this game?
I hope someone can share their experience thanks.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 07:56:55 AM

Who already tried this game? can you share your earnings in that game if how much is the maximum earnings just to play this game?

DKV2 is currently offline as its new server is being set up but there are no maximum earnings outside of the limit from game balances.
crazyjack
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:33:23 PM

I have been playing DKV and now DKV2 for almost a year and a half, don't know exactly, because cant log in and see my membership status. Developer (aka Anarchist) has put so much efforts in this game its worth at least try it. But if your goal is to earn money, you will fail at the very beginning, not because you cant make money out of it, but because you will end up doing something you dont like. And we all know where this leads to....to nowhere..i guess...have fun first, explore, learn and then money will come..
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:14:32 PM

I've been playing since June. It's hard to give you a direct answer because the recent upgrade to DKV2 in an alpha stage of development, though fully playable, brought with it a whole new framework for earning cryptocurrency that replaced the old model. What I can say is that you start out slowly (as any reasonable person should expect), but as you amass experience and resources in the game, the amount you can potentially cash out grows quite a bit.

In this game there are markets where you can sell in-game resources (gold, wood, iron, stone, fish, troops, potions, etc.) directly for cryptocurrency, as well as earning dragon points as you play that can be exchanged directly for cryptocurrency. If you are a skilled (or fortunate) trader you can magnify your in-game earnings quite a bit this way. And as the game (re)develops and its popularity grows, I expect that will provide greater opportunity for profits trading with players as well.

And I should mention that you can purchase shares of the game within DKV, that provide a steady flow of dividends from the cryptocurrency spent by anyone in the game. It's one of the few valid examples I've seen of someone really being able to invest bitcoin in a non-scam environment and earn dividend income and see their share price appreciate (quite a bit actually).

I have my profile in a link up above (maybe on the prior page of this thread) where you'll be able to see my cryptocurrency withdrawals from the game. Of course I've also invested a fair amount in, but I'm very happy with how things have gone from that standpoint.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 05:46:52 PM

Day 3 is upon us.. Now my hosting has pissed me off.

I noticed the only thing missing with getting my server back online was one single table was missing the other day. I offered to provide a backup of the database to which I received a cookie cutter response.

Then, they sent me this.

Hi there,

hmm it does appear you did remove files / databases as we were migrating this account which has caused a major amount of delays.

Im now seeing as you did suggest

Table 'cryptopt_dkv.dk_users' doesn't exist

if you can supply a sql dumo of this database we should be able to get you going .

Best Regards

And my response,

Hello,

Is it safe to log into the old CPanel and upload my copy of the DKV database? I do not trust 3rd party websites with the information of my users.

I can assure you that the last thing I would do is interrupt the transfer of files and databases that have earned at least $6,000 over the last 30 days. If any files or databases are missing this was done by ifastnet and not myself. Please do not blame me for mistakes I didn't make.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: