Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:43:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think about Dragon Knights of Valeria?
I think the game is great - 40 (69%)
I think the game is horrible - 18 (31%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragon Knights of Valeria - Get paid to play! BTC/LTC/HTML5/HYPER/GP/MOON/RBIES  (Read 59209 times)
Sergei829

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 10:08:59 AM

how to use - (to proclaim tiles) Huh Huh
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

The shelter doesn't give a bonus outside of the resources it protects. The other two are self correcting.

Sure. One would expect the line to say something like "Resource protected: 10%" instead of saying something that it doesn't do.

Not sure what you mean by the 0-damage being self correcting but this just looks weird

Another odd thing I noticed: Why isn't it possible to build village or locate outpost on tiles where one of the coordinates is less than 20.

For example, it's impossible to do those on tile (18, -206)

- exSpoonCollector

Coordinates within the -19 to 19 range in latitude or longitude is a buffer zone where villages cannot be built. You have to venture outside of this range in order to build a village.

how to use - (to proclaim tiles) Huh Huh

Proclaiming tiles costs 10 DP and 10 of each resource from your clan. If you aren't in  a clan or your clan doesn't have enough resources it won't let you proclaim anything.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2017, 12:49:19 AM

ScoreCoin has been partially added to DKV per the results of the poll taken in the DKV forums.

ScoreCoin has been added to the following pages,

Dragon Point Exchange
Coin Box
Premium Shop
Wallet
Balance Menu
Upgrade Page
Withdrawal Page
Deposit Page

SCORE will become available in the DP Exchange and Coin Box once coins have been obtained. If you find a bug with this new addition please let me know as soon as you come across it so that it can be fixed in a speedy manner.

As always, thank you for playing DKV.

If you would like to donate SCORE to the game please use the address below.

SCORE - SQvdjbp9LtGSAENEhPacSisjsoRj7ZgnC4
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:44:32 AM

i am playing DKV for weeks now but i still need the free DP so that is the reason i post again ,

and now... back to the game fransdragon is coming for you
capcher

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

This user is currently ignored.

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:35:26 PM

Here's some mock code to make it easier to explain.

$atkpower = all attacking troops attack combined
$defpower = all defending troops defense combined

if($atkpower > $defpower){
$troopslost = $defpower / $atkpower
$newscouts = $scouts - $scouts * $troopslost
}

Would be the opposite if the defender wins.

Does this mock code apply to village battles as well? i tried plugging in the numbers and it doesn't match up. In particular, I'm interested in how to calculate the number of troops lost on the attacker's side in the scenario where the attacker wins.

Also, how do tactics affect the attack/defense of village troops. Is there a formula or pseudocode to calculate the attack/def bonus due to tactics?

- exSpoonCollector
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 12:41:08 AM

Here's some mock code to make it easier to explain.

$atkpower = all attacking troops attack combined
$defpower = all defending troops defense combined

if($atkpower > $defpower){
$troopslost = $defpower / $atkpower
$newscouts = $scouts - $scouts * $troopslost
}

Would be the opposite if the defender wins.

Does this mock code apply to village battles as well? i tried plugging in the numbers and it doesn't match up. In particular, I'm interested in how to calculate the number of troops lost on the attacker's side in the scenario where the attacker wins.

Also, how do tactics affect the attack/defense of village troops. Is there a formula or pseudocode to calculate the attack/def bonus due to tactics?

- exSpoonCollector

The Kingdom battle code is different from the Village battle code yes, it is similar though.

For tactics, it increases your attack and defense power by a certain percent in increments, not sure of the exact numbers though but it is a maximum of 2x.
Sergei829

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:52:31 AM

When I try to collect resources from outposts shows
(You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=+16185 WHERE charname='Sergei829'' at line 1) Huh
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 01:55:11 PM

When I try to collect resources from outposts shows
(You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=+16185 WHERE charname='Sergei829'' at line 1) Huh

The issue should be fixed. I had to remove the affected outposts so I added 100k of each resource and 500k gold to your account.
capcher

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

I noticed that village tiles don't have locate/view outpost options anymore, which I take to mean that building a village on a tile removes any existing outpost from that tile.

So if player A builds a village on a tile where player B already has an outpost, does that mean player B will lose their outpost just like that?

- exSpoonCollector
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 02:53:08 PM

I noticed that village tiles don't have locate/view outpost options anymore, which I take to mean that building a village on a tile removes any existing outpost from that tile.

So if player A builds a village on a tile where player B already has an outpost, does that mean player B will lose their outpost just like that?

- exSpoonCollector

Their outpost will still be there yes and can be accessed via the Manage Outposts menu.
capcher

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:11:24 PM

Their outpost will still be there yes and can be accessed via the Manage Outposts menu.

But other players can't access that outpost (e.g. to view the resources, troops, rate of that outpost) once that village is built since the "view outpost" and "locate outpost" is not available on tiles with village?
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 03:22:16 PM

But other players can't access that outpost (e.g. to view the resources, troops, rate of that outpost) once that village is built since the "view outpost" and "locate outpost" is not available on tiles with village?

This is correct yes.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:45:53 PM

how i can earn in this games daily Huh

Just by playing the game. You gain DP for killing monsters, from villages, from players, the exchange, events, rewards, and several other ways that can be traded in for available coins in game.
shivasimha

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:57:02 PM

Hi! (Shri - in game)

Me and guys realy like game. Kinda bring me back in good old days. Gj.
I realy like many bonuses and stuffs. Keep it comming. Expecialy for low lvls since you probably dont wana end up with 10 uber players in 2 years and cupple of newcomers.

Its just my apinion afcorse. But I would suggest:

- *Be the first to click the image below and gain rewards!* should last 10-15 sec. or something like that. And ppl who click and solve capcha split reward. Its realy realy anoying (by my experiance) when you doing stuffs and see that message but you fail to acomplish reward. Instead you see cupple of guys farming that picture all day long. Then you wasting time to reload page back to your buisnis. Feels like punishment. Beside, it seems time of aperance is not random at all. So anyone can just count 10 min. and then in last few sec. reload page fastly to get picture first.
Its total newbie repelant.

- Black dragon show up. By the time I did manige to react.. it was allready killed by someone. Also nerf it so more than 1 person needed to kill it. Or something smart.

- DKV Chat Bot page insiluate that after geting those boxes on chat you can donate or meteor. So i was lead to think that I need to do something of that to use chat boxes I got. Just add to description that boxes rewards are added automaticly to your account balance.
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 04:02:26 PM

Hi! (Shri - in game)

Me and guys realy like game. Kinda bring me back in good old days. Gj.
I realy like many bonuses and stuffs. Keep it comming. Expecialy for low lvls since you probably dont wana end up with 10 uber players in 2 years and cupple of newcomers.

Its just my apinion afcorse. But I would suggest:

- *Be the first to click the image below and gain rewards!* should last 10-15 sec. or something like that. And ppl who click and solve capcha split reward. Its realy realy anoying (by my experiance) when you doing stuffs and see that message but you fail to acomplish reward. Instead you see cupple of guys farming that picture all day long. Then you wasting time to reload page back to your buisnis. Feels like punishment. Beside, it seems time of aperance is not random at all. So anyone can just count 10 min. and then in last few sec. reload page fastly to get picture first.
Its total newbie repelant.

- Black dragon show up. By the time I did manige to react.. it was allready killed by someone. Also nerf it so more than 1 person needed to kill it. Or something smart.

- DKV Chat Bot page insiluate that after geting those boxes on chat you can donate or meteor. So i was lead to think that I need to do something of that to use chat boxes I got. Just add to description that boxes rewards are added automaticly to your account balance.

For the chat reward, it is a first come first serve type of thing. Hence the message of "Be the first to click the image below"

The Dark Dragon has a lot of HP to go through but the strongest player can do a lot of damage to it, much more than anyone else. He is a nice guy so if you asked him to not hit it right away he might agree and let others have it.

The DKV chatbot page does list this information at the top with info on the Coin Boxes and the donate/meteor options.

The Dragon Knights of Valeria chat bot runs every 10 minutes. It selects one person who has spoken in chat at least once in the last 50 chat posts and awards them a Coin Box and a random item. The more you chat the higher your chance of getting it will be.

Use the Donate button to donate coins to the Chat Bot.
Use the Meteor button to share coins with 3 random players.
shivasimha

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

Um. ok. You explaned me as it is. And I know how it is atm. Kinda to fast respond like you dident even read what I did say. But its ok.
It was just my apinion what would be nicer... not questions.
capcher

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:54:55 PM

Can you make it so that completed Main Quests appear differently from Main Quests that are not completed (like how Town Quests are)?

Also, regarding Town Quests, it feels odd that you can already access all the towns' quest even though you haven't been to those towns before. In fact, when I first started I completed a few Town Quests before I realized that the corresponding towns actually exist on the map and not just on the quest page.

- exSpoonCollector
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:33:26 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT: Dragon Army Doctrine (DAD) has been posted to http://dknight2.com/forum/index.php?topic=1335.0

This thread at the link will outline the doctrines for Dragon Army going forward, including Q/A for both members and non-members, and opportunity to provide input into the DAD.

Please take the time to consider it to avoid running afoul of Dragon Army as I shake it up a bit here tonight...

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
capcher

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 10:25:16 PM

i think if you have a promotion for a certain currency in the Premium Shoppu, you should display the promotion message ("All items in the Premium Shop are 20% off when using...") regardless of which currency the player picks in the shop (instead of displaying it only when that currency is picked). Otherwise players who don't already know the promotion or don't usually use that particular currency might not be able to find out about the promotion.

- exSpoonCollector
CryptoDatabase (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:30:41 PM

i think if you have a promotion for a certain currency in the Premium Shoppu, you should display the promotion message ("All items in the Premium Shop are 20% off when using...") regardless of which currency the player picks in the shop (instead of displaying it only when that currency is picked). Otherwise players who don't already know the promotion or don't usually use that particular currency might not be able to find out about the promotion.

- exSpoonCollector

This can be done sure. In regards to your previous post I'll give it a look and see why I didn't do that before. I remember trying to set it up that way but it uses a different system than the town quests and something went wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: