Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:07:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:21:01 AM

The above was gleaned directly off your website: http://www.stakeminers.com/about.php

You are supposed to be proving my new service is a scam, who cares when I started in bitcoin, who cares when I started mining, at the end of the day what people want to know is If I give my investment to Leroy is he going to steal it, and thru your own evidence (much like all the other things I disproved) You have shown everyone that NO Leroy Fodor will NOT steal your money, he does what he says he will do, and those testimonials up there proves that when doing business with me, the people I do business for ALWAYS come first.

My fuckin' bad! It never occurred to me to lie on my website to earn trust from the very Bitcoiners that are goin' send me millions due to me being the most honest dude in all of Bitcoinland. You got me on that one.

To clarify, it doesn't matter one iota that I've proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you first discovered Bitcoin on June 1, 2014, even though your website declares you started your venture into Crytpo Currency and Mining in 2011, but elsewhere I've shown that you've stated that you first started buying and selling (note, you didn't use the word trading like an expert Forex trader would've used) bitcoins in 2009, but all that doesn't matter because at the end of the day what does matter is that you, Leroy Fodor, can be trusted because you're an honest guy and have never ripped off anybody and have worked hard to put your 1990s-esque-HTML-themed website together to securely amass others bitcoins via an unsecure website for the sole purpose to securing others' bitcoins, coupled with giving them at least a 580% ROI for the privilege in trusting you, a dude who lives in a hut in the Philippines with poor internet connection at best, using the cheapest cell phone on the market to communicate with his investors to boot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:36:11 PM

Check out Leroy Fodor's other thread on another forum: http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

The thread was started by investor pretending be only a customer.

I have joined to day so i'm not have a payment proof yet. I will update it here later.

Later never came because I proved that wofvman and Leroy are one and the same.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 12:53:58 PM

I can't even begin to understand what he's trying to say here (stopped reading at "cheif") but seems to be relevant:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/474

The Board of Investors is almost complete. We need just a couple more Trustees. I wanted at least 6 trustees but it seems we are having a hard enough time getting 4. The main executive board is complete tho.

1 Cheif Executive Officer - cyberpinoy

1 Chairman - s3v3nh4cks

1 Cheif Financial Officer - wofvman

1 Vice Chairman - Terrik

1 Trustee Head Officer - Razorh01

1 Secretary - ukmayhem

4 Trustees - LuisCorinthiano
- mszinck

Once we get the other couple trustees, I will set the BOI webpage up and get everyone their email addresses. All executive board members get an email address that stays associated with the position you hold on the board. So if members want to contact you directly they can. One of the executive members actually needs this as he will have direct access to the members for communication. SO if people do not want to contact me about something they want, they have the ability to contact the BOI executives instead.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:31:49 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2015, 05:43:03 PM by Gleb Gamow

I can't even begin to understand what he's trying to say here (stopped reading at "cheif") but seems to be relevant:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/474

The Board of Investors is almost complete. We need just a couple more Trustees. I wanted at least 6 trustees but it seems we are having a hard enough time getting 4. The main executive board is complete tho.

1 Cheif Executive Officer - cyberpinoy

1 Chairman - s3v3nh4cks

1 Cheif Financial Officer - wofvman

1 Vice Chairman - Terrik

1 Trustee Head Officer - Razorh01

1 Secretary - ukmayhem

4 Trustees - LuisCorinthiano
- mszinck

Once we get the other couple trustees, I will set the BOI webpage up and get everyone their email addresses. All executive board members get an email address that stays associated with the position you hold on the board. So if members want to contact you directly they can. One of the executive members actually needs this as he will have direct access to the members for communication. SO if people do not want to contact me about something they want, they have the ability to contact the BOI executives instead.

"Cheif say, 'No Slurpee for you for one year!'"

"Cheif say me can be new Head Officer."

"Look at me! Look at me! Cheif has me in the running for secretary at Miner Stakes, or something like that."

"I used to be a cheif, but lost my leg in a mining accident and fire, so can you spare a smoke till I land this Trustee gig I'm buckin' for?"
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:34:55 AM

What information are you referring to that Stakeminers is a scam? Can you state exact information along with references in which he directly stole money from someone with proof?

I've seen the Stakeminers addresses on the PayCon network as well as buying Coins and adding to those addresses and I've talked to him on the google hangout just a couple days ago and seems to know his stuff about altcoin security. I have atleast one address that was used somewhere and as long as he'd be alright with it I would share it.

If you are referring to the exact time someone heard or got into Bitcoin and dates, that is fairly hard to prove. I think I first heard about Bitcoin and got into it around 2011 but didn't know anything about it and then only got into it again around late 2013. I've seen lots of people get their dates wrong, if there was a fire at his business then all the records he could have had are probably gone.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 04:55:49 AM

What information are you referring to that Stakeminers is a scam? Can you state exact information along with references in which he directly stole money from someone with proof?

I've seen the Stakeminers addresses on the PayCon network as well as buying Coins and adding to those addresses and I've talked to him on the google hangout just a couple days ago and seems to know his stuff about altcoin security. I have atleast one address that was used somewhere and as long as he'd be alright with it I would share it.

If you are referring to the exact time someone heard or got into Bitcoin and dates, that is fairly hard to prove. I think I first heard about Bitcoin and got into it around 2011 but didn't know anything about it and then only got into it again around late 2013. I've seen lots of people get their dates wrong, if there was a fire at his business then all the records he could have had are probably gone.

You gotta be kiddin' me, right? Sadly, I think you're serious. I've documented what Leroy has declared about his Forex experience and none of it makes any sense. The following is a timeline of what he has to say about owning, selling, losing, etc., his cafe:

December 8 (local date), 2012: Leroy Fodor's cafe burnt to the ground.

May 26, 2013: Cafe operational.

July 4, 2013: My cafe...

January 16, 2014: I sold the cafe.

March 1, 2014: ...my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area...

March 15, 2014: I own a cafe.

March 22, 2014: I own a cafe.

April 7, 2014: My cafe will give you guys...

April 11, 2014: And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

May 15, 2014: ...in my cafe...

July 14, 2014: ...in my cafe...

October 23, 2014: Looking for a loan... I ended up selling the land...

November 23, 2014: Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold).

November 29, 2014: I own a internet cafe

December 22, 2014: ...a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe...

SINCE FIVE-WORD POSTS FREAKS YOUR SCAMMY ASS OUT, THE FOLLOWING IS THE ENTIRE QUOTED VERSION:

February 13th, 2013: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1986900&s=e12a1a1a44b0357f36928c1cf5f76b14&p=12507259#post12507259

I live in Cabadbaran about 45 minutes south of Butuan, I am an american, and I live very close to the beaches one of the above members mentioned.

[...]

My wife and I are into arcade cafes and we are making a trip to Butuan this weekend and visiting maybe 8 computer shops in butuan so getting your computer parts there are OK.

[...]

And then ther eis always some very good, wonderful people, you unfortunate job is sifting thru the people, finding the good apples and throwing out the bad ones, after a year and a half, I have finally accomplished that.

I personally like life in the Philippines, [...]

2013-May-26: http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r28321242-I-Need-network-help

I have been trying to work with them but the problem is the structure of the business itself they are running an ISP like an internet cafe making people share lines. We get 860 KBPS across the street in our home but our cafe only is getting 16 to 30 today it is 6 to 16kbps. the funny thing is my cafe is right next to the pole and the house has a line spliced into the middle of the main line and ran across the street 20 to 25 meters(about 65feet) away.

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

01-03-14  02:06 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51276-Looking-for-Active-Players&p=338370&viewfull=1#post338370

And again i am not a hybrid, I am not Filipino or Pinoy none of the above, I live here thats all, I was not born here, Neither my mom nor dad was Filipino, they were Italian actually, I do not like it here to be honest, but this is where I am at the present moment, and I have seen many MANY Filipino players, and I can tell you, they are better than what you have experienced. I would say your experiences come from the rich kids at home comfy in their chair. The real players play in cafes, and dont have tons of money, and my cafe was one of the only cafes in our area that even offered HoN in their gaming network, most only offer Dot@1 so I can imagine what players you are actually getting from the Philippines.

15-03-14  01:28 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51560-Something-really-wrong-w-the-forums&p=339193&viewfull=1#post339193

I was thinking the same thing LOL

I do not know why people report IGNs maybe they got mad about something else and the IGN was the only thinng they could legally report about.

This is a SEA site there for most people here do have broken english.

Most people including OPs do not read all of the thread and replys before posting.

I can say I own a cafe, therefore instead of wasting time in the forums most peope just want to play, they pay for their time on the internet by the minute, so a lot of people in Phils, who use cafes, dont have time for the forums.

I actually did read the TOS

22-03-14  04:16 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51666-Legacy-Accounts-Still-Work

Hello this is more an informative post. I own a cafe and I I am asked constantly what a Legacy account is and what it does. I knew some of the answers because I activated it once about 2 months ago. But then I saw a post that said Legacy accounts were no more. In garena Hon you do have legacy accounts. I do not know about EA. I can show now the steps of how to redeem your legacy account.

07-04-2013 01:09 PM: http://forum.lol.garena.ph/showthread.php?51165-Connectivity-Issue-7-03-2013&p=856455&viewfull=1#post856455

My cafe will give you guys some time to fix, but with the already bad reputation of LOL and problems of this scale I dont see how it is even worth it to install the game on my other computers. We are very VERY serious Dota and HoN players with tournaments, team matches, clan battles and many other things we offer our customers. but problems like this will only ruin my day with the complaints from my customers. If I can't fix the problem myself and it is out of my hands, it really bothers me. I am a customer satisfaction business, and when others problems effect my customer satisfaction it creates problems with me.. We are competitors and we hate to lose, especially when its a technical malfunction we can not control.

Please fix this error so i can better judge the plyworthiness of this game in my cafe.

11-04-14  03:14 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?51958-Why-the-censor-of-the-word-Dot&p=341489&viewfull=1#post341489

The lack of player base must equal the difference in lifestyle expendatures. Lets take Philippines as an example. In philippines we spend 1000 pesos and get roughly 1100 gold coins. 1000 pesos is a lot of money for a person to spend on a game considering they make roughly 250 pesos a day to work. 1000 pesos is only 22 us dollars. As an avid gamer my wife and I both played games while living in america spending 40 dollars each 1 time to 2 times a week on 3 different game4s, Plus Netflix, and all our other entertainment, satellite TV cable TV 10MBPS internet connection, cell phones, so on and so forth. Mostly because to us 40 bucks each was nothing to spend on a game we enjoy playing together. On Average a Filipino may, and I stress MAY spend this 1000 pesos once maybe 2 times a year unless something happy happens and he has another time he may have the extra money. But most likely they will spend absolutely nothing on the game at all. I can tell you owning a cafe for a year, not 1 single customer has ever bought or used garena shells. Not 1. They concentrate more on putting their money into the computers and dont care about the extra costs for the games themselves. And I have people that come from about 12 different cities and play in my cafe.

Knowing all of this I estimate altho you have a massive amount of people playing on these servers how many of them are actually spending money?

15-05-14  05:18 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?52312-Queue-times&p=344076&viewfull=1#post344076

So why are you wasting your time and reply at all HAHAHA

To all the others thank you, I was not whining as flamboyant flamberge noted, I was wondering what my next step would be, Something flamberge does not understand is in cafes sometimes you dont have 20 to 40 minutes to wait around, I dont have that rpoblem but many others who use cafes do, they have to pay for theirtime by the minute, this thread is a good way for anyone to set their MMR at a respectable time conserving area, a place where they know they can sit and play unranked games with a time wait in their frame of time. I see so many games where people get DC not because of bad connection but because they waited 18 minutes to connect to a game thehn their alloted time on the arcade ran out so they have no choice but to leave the cafe. if you are in a ga,e with me in my cafe Ill throw a few pesos in your machine so you can finish your game. but not all owneres are like me.

I needed to know a good area to stop raising my MMR and play unranked games with little wait times. That was why i started this thread. Yes flamberge you are right the game itself is free, but to many Filipinos being able to play the free game is not so free.

July 14, 2014: https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000281083

Below is a picture of a referral train I tried to set up in my cafe, everyone in my cafe as well as 3rd tier referrals were denied. without a way for me to appealthe denial and give proof of our actions I lost the referrals and now the ones who tried to connect into the system will be banned because we tried to connect under the same IP once already.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/attachments/4004475392

November 23, 2014, 02:34:54 AM:

Ahh and now the attack on the country where I am, well let me share something with you. Cyberpinoy was the name of our internet cafe, (one of the businesses we sold) I in fact am not Filipino. I am american and a YANKEE of all horrible things HAHAHA.  Always remember its not very nice to judge people by the stupidity that is spread about their lifestyles or the uneducated stereotype rumors about where they are from.If I were to believe things like this I would assume since you are from Georgia, you are an inbred moron who most likely ate your sister mistaking her for a pig. You are most likely missing over half your teeth, bath in the river once a month,  and still staring at your Miners wondering how the mouse and keyboard connect to this computer HAHAHA. I would be careful how you stereotype people being from Georgia HAHAHA you guys have a few of your own.

And FYI the Philippines is not the country that killed their female young that was China and it was a very long time ago. Please update your library of books, or just get online and google stuff before you make such ridiculous posts.

November 29, 2014, 08:57:45 PM:

It is astounding to me how utterly stupid the Filipino people are. As an american living here i have noticed a lot about Filoipino native people. this is a country of opportunists. It has a population of people where 90% of the people are scammers, con artists, thieves, beggers, lazy with their hand out, want to get money for nothing people. Even the Huge business corporations are no different. Their business structure is lacking in so many aspects of true honest business. Their lifestyle lacks ethics of any kind, and the rule among thieves does not apply to these people. They are a monkey see monkey try and do kind of people. A follow the leader mentality. SO why more of these people who want to sit on their ass and do nothing for money have not jumped on board with Bitcoins is beyond me. They will sit in front of a computer for hours on end trying every work at home pyramid scheme you can find, I know becasue I own a internet cafe and watch them regularly wasting their time and money. Their ISP IPs are banned all over the internet for spamming, thier business structure lacks common business logic and business ethics. They are a culture full off opportunists who refuse to take advantage of an opportunity that can make them literally rich over here.

22-December-2014, 10:03 AM: http://www.world-bitcoin-forum.com/showthread.php/64492-Bitcoinbegger?p=563618&viewfull=1#post563618

All you have done is increased awareness to his site, My family and I went thru a fire that destroyed our first mining farm with solar panels, as well as a 15 unit Internet cafe a Disco bar and a small grocery store, and above all our home and everything we owned. I am now stuck in the Philippines where everyone takes advantage of me, even overcharge me to buy the most basic needs like meat and other food. I can not get a job of any kind. We also asked the Bitcoin community for help even put our land up for sale for Bitcoins or to be used as collateral for a Bitcoin loan, We got nothing, not 1 satoshi from the wonderful wallet fulls of bitoins and its community. We could not even get a loan for some bitcoin to get another mining farm started. Everything I have in bitcoins I earned the hard way, working my ass off every day. At least this guy has a job, be it may be a job he is displeased with but he has one, I had to start a bitcoin business with absolutely no money in my pocket, spending sometimes 20 hours straight doing faucets every 15, 30 and 60 minutes religiously. This guy wasted his wealth on a bunch of pump and dump schemes, lost it gambling and doesn't like his job and wants everyone to bail him out. I am happy he chose the ethical route and asked for donations instead of scaming others, but sometimes you just have to buckle down, at least he has an income to try and build a bitcoin business, Try doing it with absolutely NO income of any kind.

<note the title of the thread> https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/403-why-did-you-get-into-bitcoin/ <note the date>

Posted 15 December 2014 - 08:06 AM

I was a Forex Commodities Trader and as such many traders began talking about Bitcoins. SO researched into Bitcoins and thought it looked like a very promising investment. So i sold my complete commodities portfolio and got out of Forex. I started very simple and gave myself a goal. I did not use my Forex money to begin this Bitcoin venture. I set out to prove you can get into Bitcoin and make a business with absolutely NO out of pocket expenses. And so far I have been able to start small with just doing faucets, then used that income to invest in some cloud mining, with the income from the cloud mining I then upgraded and bought my own mining hardware. And now  have a nice small Bitcoin business going. Our next phase is looking for Solar power for our small farm and add more machines. It was kind of a slow process, maybe, we started in June with this venture and already have a website that helps introduce people to Bitcoins, a facebook group that established and bvuilds our referral division, we now own our own hardware consisting of 1THS Dragon Miners, Rockminer Rock boxes, Zeus Miners and we have a handful of cloud mining accounts. It is not a business yet that we can be completely dependent upon but it is very close. Once we eliminate the electricity from our overhead expenses we will be well on our way.

NOW, let's revisit the following:

16-01-14  01:10 AM: http://forum.hon.garena.com/showthread.php?50436-Match-making

Ok Well first I live in the philippines, I used to own an internet cafe and the problem was not a problem at all, because there were always people playing HoN/[CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN]/LoL 24 hours a day and we could make teams that way, but I sold the cafe and now play by myself, Finding dependable friends to play with is not as easy as you may think. If I were in America I would easily find them many different portals to start a clan all in the same house to play HoN. No problem there, I have a lot of friends in my list on HoN however usually only 3 to 4 online at a time. I however spend a good portion of my day online usually playing either [CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN][CENSORED BY ADMIN], HoN or LoL, sometimes I delve into starcraft 2 defense tower matches, and other games, I only have 250 games on my computer. hehe.

January 16, 2014, Leroy Fodor is on record in stating that he sold the cafe. The very cafe that burnt to the ground on December 8, 2012, and the very cafe he tried to sell on this forum.

This thread is full of Leroy's lies, yet you feel that he can be trusted. I'm beside myself!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:25:38 AM

Looks like he had a café, then there was a fire and he rebuilt it and later on sold it. Some of your stuff isn't fully in chronological order and if you had a café and it burnt to the ground you may also reference it in past tense because it's thought to be gone.

How does this relate to scamming people over some café business? Obviously he talked about it quite a bit so he did own the business at some point. Why don't you just ask for a chronological order of events?
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 12:02:37 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2015, 12:18:33 PM by cyberpinoy

Looks like he had a café, then there was a fire and he rebuilt it and later on sold it. Some of your stuff isn't fully in chronological order and if you had a café and it burnt to the ground you may also reference it in past tense because it's thought to be gone.

How does this relate to scamming people over some café business? Obviously he talked about it quite a bit so he did own the business at some point. Why don't you just ask for a chronological order of events?

Yes Bruno is very good at deceiving people this way a lot, some of the times he is correct about what he is doing and doesnt need to actually mess wiht the posts and create or fabricate anything, the person he is attacking well does it for him, yet he still does it to hopefully secure his position.

Here's your order you need I am guessing some of these dates but I am pretty sure this bis how it happened. I mean we are talking about thngs that some of them happened years ago. 90% of what bruno briungs up are things that are 1, 2, 3 or even 5 to 8 years or older.

We started a cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything,  we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, we then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

The rebuilt cafe was up for sale in January 2014 and they are not the same cafe bruno, thats your own psychologically challenged mind processing that assumption they are in fact 2 different cafes. One that burnt and one that was rebuilt and sold.

Bruno heres a couple hints for you since you seem to blind to look for yourself. Look in those pictures of that cafe below there, first notice where the pictures are, SULIT a local philippines marketplace for selling goods, you can see Cyber Pinoy on one of the pictures so you know its our cafe and not some stolen pictures, but here the kicker for you look real close i the picture off to the right hand side in the room in the background you can still see the black wall that we had yet to get cleaned up or painted over in the background, we had opened the cafe before we were finished cleaning the whole building up so as to generate an income while finalizing the rebuild and final cleanup of the building.

Prior to the above building burning down, Leroy lived inside with his wife and kids, and it was also a grocery store, an internet cafe, a disco, and the largest solar powered bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, all at the same time.

This post will disappear once Leroy Fodor logs back in because he doesn't want you to know any of this big fat ass lies of his. See my sig if you don't believe me and read his own words on the linked thread.

Yes we had a store

Yes we had an outside disco bar

Yes we had an internet cafe and mining farm however the pictures we did have of that burned in the camera that was in the fire, Plus we were constantly moving it all around for the best place to put it in the area we had to deal with. We were in the process of making a place special for all of that when the fire hit.

So,Yes we had a fire that destroyed 3 business, a mining farm and our home, Yes at one point we did own the biggest mining farm in the PHILIPPINES (not in the world Bruno in the Philippines, stop confusing the two), yes we tried to get help to get us out of that fire situation, Yes our cousin stole a lot of money from us and made us work harder and put us back beyond the plans we had originally made, yes not many people helped us and we got back on our feet by ourselves, yes my business partner is from Vietnam , No none of us are perfect we are all humans, yes we make mistakes, NO we have never ever stolen from anyone, No we have never scammed anyone from one red cent of their hard earned money, Yes StakeMiners is authentic, yes we are hard workers, Yes we go out of our way to do what is needed to make our site progress.

And YES after the fire we did exactly as we said we would and reopened the pisonet cafe (the one which we sold)

Altho you cant prove me wrong, I can prove you wrong Bruno. Why did you not show the proof of the fire? These was right there where you pulled that picture from.

It is so funny I have disproved you on every single aspect of your accusations, you started off saying Me and wolvman were the same person, you then claimed I was scamming people and posted testimonials of my own past clients.

We find out You beg for coins too hwen backed into a corner!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56438.msg671933#msg671933

We also find out You steal from people, you commit crimes but there is real authentic proof against you, including police reports.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

I mean seriously I just get so bent because man, 5 minutes looking at you and we see a thief, a scammer,  a racist, a sex offender, a liar, a paid forum poster, pretty much everything you seem to have blamed on me, and then more, yet you have no proof at all of any of your accusations. I mean where do you get off man, who do you really think you are, your not a crypto saint thats for sure, you even got kicked out of working for a charity of all things..

If I would scam these people they all can easily find me, They know my real name, they know where I live, heck some of them have talked to me personally face to face, some of them know my phone numbers, they know more about me than you do in your months of research.

Please stop wasting our time Bruno by now you are smart enough to see you have been barking up the wrong tree. So now its just a matter of do you want to accept the reality of the truth or do you just purposely want to try and ruin something someone else has created.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 06:42:21 PM

Yes Bruno Leroy Fodor is very good at deceiving people this way a lot, some of the times he is correct about what he is doing and doesnt need to actually mess wiht the posts and create or fabricate anything, the person he is attacking well does it for him, yet he still does it to hopefully secure his position.

Here's your order you need I am guessing some of these dates but I am pretty sure this bis how it happened. I mean we are talking about thngs that some of them happened years ago. 90% of what bruno briungs up are things that are 1, 2, 3 or even 5 to 8 years or older.

We started a cafe in 2011 we grew the cafe in early 2012, In late 2012 the the fire destroyed everything,  we then collected the funds to rebuild the cafe (since the cafe was the most profitable of the 3 businesses) the cafe was rebuilt in late feb or early march of 2013, we then put the cafe up for sale in late 2013 and finally sold it in mid to late 2014 and moved to Davao in late 2014.

The rebuilt cafe was up for sale in January 2014 and they are not the same cafe bruno, thats your own psychologically challenged mind processing that assumption they are in fact 2 different cafes. One that burnt and one that was rebuilt and sold.

Bruno heres a couple hints for you since you seem to blind to look for yourself. Look in those pictures of that cafe below there, first notice where the pictures are, SULIT a local philippines marketplace for selling goods, you can see Cyber Pinoy on one of the pictures so you know its our cafe and not some stolen pictures, but here the kicker for you look real close i the picture off to the right hand side in the room in the background you can still see the black wall that we had yet to get cleaned up or painted over in the background, we had opened the cafe before we were finished cleaning the whole building up so as to generate an income while finalizing the rebuild and final cleanup of the building.

Prior to the above building burning down, Leroy lived inside with his wife and kids, and it was also a grocery store, an internet cafe, a disco, and the largest solar powered bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines, all at the same time.

This post will disappear once Leroy Fodor logs back in because he doesn't want you to know any of this big fat ass lies of his. See my sig if you don't believe me and read his own words on the linked thread.

Yes we had a store

Yes we had an outside disco bar

Yes we had an internet cafe and mining farm however the pictures we did have of that burned in the camera that was in the fire, Plus we were constantly moving it all around for the best place to put it in the area we had to deal with. We were in the process of making a place special for all of that when the fire hit.

So,Yes we had a fire that destroyed 3 business, a mining farm and our home, Yes at one point we did own the biggest mining farm in the PHILIPPINES (not in the world Bruno in the Philippines, stop confusing the two), yes we tried to get help to get us out of that fire situation, Yes our cousin stole a lot of money from us and made us work harder and put us back beyond the plans we had originally made, yes not many people helped us and we got back on our feet by ourselves, yes my business partner is from Vietnam , No none of us are perfect we are all humans, yes we make mistakes, NO we have never ever stolen from anyone, No we have never scammed anyone from one red cent of their hard earned money, Yes StakeMiners is authentic, yes we are hard workers, Yes we go out of our way to do what is needed to make our site progress.

And YES after the fire we did exactly as we said we would and reopened the pisonet cafe (the one which we sold)

Altho you cant prove me wrong, I can prove you wrong Bruno. Why did you not show the proof of the fire? These was right there where you pulled that picture from.

It is so funny I have disproved you on every single aspect of your accusations, you started off saying Me and wolvman were the same person, you then claimed I was scamming people and posted testimonials of my own past clients.

We find out You beg for coins too hwen backed into a corner!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=56438.msg671933#msg671933

We also find out You steal from people, you commit crimes but there is real authentic proof against you, including police reports.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0

I mean seriously I just get so bent because man, 5 minutes looking at you and we see a thief, a scammer,  a racist, a sex offender, a liar, a paid forum poster, pretty much everything you seem to have blamed on me, and then more, yet you have no proof at all of any of your accusations. I mean where do you get off man, who do you really think you are, your not a crypto saint thats for sure, you even got kicked out of working for a charity of all things..

If I would scam these people they all can easily find me, They know my real name, they know where I live, heck some of them have talked to me personally face to face, some of them know my phone numbers, they know more about me than you do in your months of research.

Please stop wasting our time Bruno by now you are smart enough to see you have been barking up the wrong tree. So now its just a matter of do you want to accept the reality of the truth or do you just purposely want to try and ruin something someone else has created.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/805917102765730?comment_id=805918639432243&offset=0&total_comments=6&pnref=story

Leroy Fodor I am going to be mining soon I hope, I began looking into this a while ago and just could not afford the equipment to keep ahead of the difficulty, so I am doing allt this and helping others get into the coins, once I get enough in my accunt I will order the equipment I need from china LOL

June 7, 2014 at 9:53pm

Here in his own words is the lyin' piece of shit, Leroy Fodor, on his Facebook page telling his followers for the FIRST time about Bitcoin and how soon he will be getting his first bitcoin miners as soon as he has enough money to do such.

You tell me how the fuck am I, or anybody else on this forum is to believe that simply wasn't the case and that Leroy Fodor did own a bitcoin mining farm in 2012 but lost it  all due to a fire? I want anybody to fuckin' tell or show me how that was/is one iota possible.

Leroy Fodor also claimed to be trading bitcoins in 2009, but later states that he started his trading experience on Crypsy which formed in 2012. Surely you brainiacs could see through his ruse, can't you? We've collectively have denounced others who came to community to scam on a helluva lot less evidence than what I've presented pertaining to this fuckin' retard, Leroy Fodor.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:00:28 PM

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

If you have been watching me closely like my friend Lucas Musser you will know how fast i have grown from owning no equipment 6 months ago to now having the largest mining farm in the Philippines. The income is great, the job even better. This country prides itself on following the example of others yet none of you have done that to date, you should start now before its to late, this opportunity will not wait for you, it will surely pass you right by and leave you in the dust trust me I know.

In Leroy Fodor's own words on his Facebook page he states that he never had any bitcoin mining equipment last year and turned nothing into have the largest farm in all the Philippines. And I'm the fuckin' idiot for not understanding exactly what Leroy Fodor is really saying in the above.  Roll Eyes
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 07:18:14 PM

http://forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php?/profile/27248-cyberpinoy/&tab=field_core_pfield_15

About Me

I am a Business graduate for business Administration who minored in graphic design and computer programming. ( to long ago) After starting owning and selling a handful of business for a nice profit I got into Forex. While I made good money there I was introduced to Bitcoin, I sold my complete Forex portfolio and now spend my time bringing awareness to bitcoins, how to earn them with no out of pocket expenses and I mine them for a profit.

If you honestly can't see what the fuck is wrong with the above and still opt to partner up with Leroy Fodor, then you deserve to lose your moneys to learnt you a lesson.
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 05:02:33 AM

What a strong prof about this scammar

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 06:47:03 AM

What a strong prof about this scammar

Thank you, but enough about me, what do you think about the venerable Leroy Fodor?  Grin

Poor dude's about to lose everything and be stuck in the Philippines forever.  Grin Grin Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 07:15:30 AM

It's confirmed that Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' site is a scam: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/171

Leroy Fodor has gone Full GAW!

Film at 11.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 08:20:18 AM

First BOI meeting is being scheduled now.

AND GUESS WHAT BRUNO

Both cyberpinoy and wolfvman will be present, wow that really destroys that theory of yours right, HAHAHA I mean its going to be really hard for me to pose as myself and a native vietnamese in a live meeting now wont it.

Oh thats right tho you dont skype and i can bet you cant do hangouts either, you dont like real proof, just unrealted posts you can twist and bend to your benefit, without EVER providing authentic proof of your accusations.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:29:24 AM

First BOI meeting is being scheduled now.

AND GUESS WHAT BRUNO

Both cyberpinoy and wolfvman will be present, wow that really destroys that theory of yours right, HAHAHA I mean its going to be really hard for me to pose as myself and a native vietnamese in a live meeting now wont it.

Oh thats right tho you dont skype and i can bet you cant do hangouts either, you dont like real proof, just unrealted posts you can twist and bend to your benefit, without EVER providing authentic proof of your accusations.

Must be nice to be able to post on a thread without having any fear of your post being deleted, eh, shit for brains?

Your fuckin' wolfvman is not the issue and never has been. It's your fuckin' lyin' that's the problem.

That said, I'll be at the hangout. Time, place and link please. This is goin' be fuckin' fun. Hell, I'll even put on YouTube and make more money from Google than you are with your StakeMiners bullshit.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:25:51 AM

Must be nice to be able to post on a thread without having any fear of your post being deleted, eh, shit for brains?

Your fuckin' wolfvman is not the issue and never has been. It's your fuckin' lyin' that's the problem.

That said, I'll be at the hangout. Time, place and link please. This is goin' be fuckin' fun. Hell, I'll even put on YouTube and make more money from Google than you are with your StakeMiners bullshit.

Yep i am the liar, here you go folks post number 1 of this thread

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

Whose lying now cause they are backed in a corner of thier own lies and circles of trolling nonsense, you have trolled your own thread for so long you have no idea why it was even started HAHAHAHAHAHA Delete that one Bruno HAHAHA, I bet these 2 posts arent the only thnhgs youd like to see disappear, like the huge thread exposing your scamming lying buttox.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:29:39 AM

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

Whose lying now cause they are backed in a corner of thier own lies and circles of trolling nonsense, you have trolled your own thread for so long you have no idea why it was even started HAHAHAHAHAHA Delete that one Bruno HAHAHA, I bet these 2 posts arent the only thnhgs youd like to see disappear, like the huge thread exposing your scamming lying buttox.

As far as your offer to be at the BOI meeting, first that meeting is for investor of StakeMiners, and people who are going to be making the decisions as to the future of Stakeminers, i understand you so badly want to be part of something positive in crypto, but this is a decisionwhere I will ask our BOI members what they want. If they dont mind you being there Ill give you the link, if they dont want you there You wont get it.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 09:36:11 AM

Heheheheheheh! Look who's baiting who to post after he said he was done with me. You're such a good sport. Don't ever leave this forum like Josh Zerlan did.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:36:24 AM

I will however see if wolfvman is available now and us three can join this hangout

https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/grl6cypizcmj73lmzhhpys5f3ea

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: