Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 09:47:03 PM

He can have the whole promo text without errors in a file like promo.txt and just copy/paste the text where he wants....  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 09:57:09 PM

What do you do when your "enterprise" has been laughed out of every major crypto forum?

That's right, you keep promoting it in every other forum you can find hoping to get a few more suckers who don't know how to use Google. Don't bother with spelling checks. You're looking specifically for someone dumb enough to ignore all red flags and bad spelling is a good filter.

Good strategy cyberpinoy. Might a bit too late though to save your... erm... whatever it is.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 10:27:19 PM

What do you do when your "enterprise" has been laughed out of every major crypto forum?

That's right, you keep promoting it in every other forum you can find hoping to get a few more suckers who don't know how to use Google. Don't bother with spelling checks. You're looking specifically for someone dumb enough to ignore all red flags and bad spelling is a good filter.

Good strategy cyberpinoy. Might a bit too late though to save your... erm... whatever it is.

I know exactly what i am talking about, the problem is this little group of uneducated, want to seem to know everything, and if 1 single person dares challenge you the best you can try and do is try and make them look stupid. your PPLNS pool calculations is bullshit, its a rip off to its miners and a profit house to the owners that is the bottom line here.

I was born at night but it most certainly was not last night, and your bullshit you pull is not sucking me in, my job is to inform people of what is correct and true, because they deserve to know what is really going on behind the fabricated math equations you all throw at us.

we can argue and play games all day every day, you can cuss and be moronic all you want, but at the end of the day basic elementary math does not lie.

"Yeah, Leroy! You go, girlfriend!"
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 11:10:26 PM

[... drivel ...]

So he attacked not only kano but eleuthria as well. Luckily satoshi is not posting anymore otherwise he'd be schooled by cyberpinoy too.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 12:29:05 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2015, 12:39:09 AM by Gleb Gamow

[... drivel ...]

So he attacked not only kano but eleuthria as well. Luckily satoshi is not posting anymore otherwise he'd be schooled by cyberpinoy too.

From the desk of Attack the Good Guys but not the Bad,

███ Stay away from GAWminers.com / Paycoin / Paybase - Mineral - SCAM ! ███

Shit like this is why its so hard to accomplish anything in this damn industry, we spend more time researching and doin diligence than we do mining and profiting. Why the hell do so many assholes take this industry as a scammers paradise, no matter if its FUD morons or the actual scammers themselves. I just wish there was some kind of virus that attacked scammers and would eliminate them.

I have been looking into GAW for a while was even very interested they were doing a coin, and now look, I dont know who to believe the OP or the GAW lovers posting here, I hope the OP is wrong as I have a few friends heavily invested in GAW.

"It looks like the Gleb Virus as infected its first victim in the Philippines. HAHAHA According to wife and business partner of StakeMiners, Katrina Fodor says her dying husband, Leroy Fodor, tries to rest comfortably after reading Gleb's posts. HAHAHA"

Amazingly, Leroy Fodor successfully has fucked his wife's future career thanks to now having her name coming up during now and future searches on the Internet since she is Leroy Fodor's partner in crime. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 01:42:14 AM

Those who didn't give 1 BTC to Leroy Fodor on October 1, 2015, are enjoying thier ~18% gain in value due to the rate increase of Bitcoin.

Those who gave 1 BTC to Leroy Fodor on October 1, 2015, and now request thier 1 BTC back, Leroy will now enjoy a 30% increase in his pocket due to them having to pay a withdraw fee, returning the remaining 70% back to the investard with a lucky-you-for-earning-an-ROI thank you note. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 04:48:54 AM

@GH Leroy Fodor's been connected with Netcoin for a while now.

Netcoin Dice Game Has been released

http://www.dicefortune.com

Dicefortune is also giving Netcoins away to the first 1000 players to try.

To get your free NETcoins Just follow these steps

Go to the website

Click on Account Write down your player number

Change the username and set a password.

It will ask you to put your password in to log you in again

Click deposit & copy this address.

In this thread:

Write your
player number
Username
In Game Depositing Address

Once completed Dicefortune.com will send you some NET to gamble with in the game.

Happy gambling.

Wow you guys really missed out HAHA

When I posted this Netcoins were worth 0.00000158 Yesterday they hit 0.00000665.

Oh well much like everything else in the bitcoin industry the early birds got the fortune Smiley and the latecomers go home broke. This giveaway would have gotten people more value than doing 500 faucets for a week. Its sad but this is the only forum where NO MEMBERS have taken part.

Dont worry tho Netcoin will rise up again and I tyhink much higher than 800 sat also. Netcoin has a great development team and great community support. You still have a chance to get in on the giveaway.

"Yeah, Leroy! You go, girlfriend! Netcoin's now at 0.00000126. Wait, WTF!!! You wait till you get your ass in here. It's all mine! HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 05:26:31 AM

Sure I take some.

Account name : johnny5

Thanks

You need to post your ingame depositing address here so people can see not only am I doing what i say but it can be verified on the blockchain. Smiley For your security I have everything hashed so i do not see your specific depositing addresses or your passwords.

thx . free Netcoin received .  Wink

Your welcome and thanks for playing, I see you did pretty well HAHA Smiley good job Smiley

Please post your address so that peoples see I's do as I say.

For security reasons, nobody can see your address.

From checking your address, I see you did pretty good. HAHAHA

Anybody else wanna play? It's free moneys with 100% no house edge. We lose moneys on every bet but make it up in volume. BTW, we're seeking investors, so contact me, Leroy Fodor, via PM here or at my office in Davao, Philippines next to the McDonalds. My wife and StakeMiners partner, Katrina Fodor, works just a couple blocks west of my office, so that should be proof enough that this is not a scam.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 11:40:30 PM
Last edit: October 22, 2015, 06:54:28 AM by Gleb Gamow

"Just doin' some light readin' on Bruno's latest raves while calculatin' how many leather vests could be made from this here sofa. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 08:57:29 AM

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   518
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   Today at 01:50:14 AM

If I didn't know any better, I'd say Leroy "Honestly" Fodor is at a lost for words of late. HAHAHA

Bitcoin's up; Alts are down; Investards are wantin' outta StakeMiners. I'd say it damn near time for Leroy Fodor to up the counts of StakeMiners' investors, membership, number of POW alts, AND total amount of bitcoins invested. HAHAHA Only a lyin' piece of shit redneck could earn a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, then opt to clean toilets for a living with his mail order Flipper bride in South Carolina, then pack up and leave to the Philippines to explore cock fighting outside the largest bitcoin mining farm complete with solar power via panels on a west-facing sloped hot tin roof surrounded by coconut trees littered with cigarette butts at their bases as gifts to aliens. HAHAHA
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 04:16:59 PM

The problem is their is no end of ignorant, moronic, programmed fucktards who will continue to fund people like this. Same as all the rest (BFL et al), the cause is a lot bigger and deeper than meets the eyes. It's the construct of societies that CREATE these people, And we allow a few to design our lives we live in! We give our kids to authorities and allow them to learn (program) them and have no say, or get incarcerated, ITS THE LAW! lol. God for bid you care about your children and want to do the best for them, YOUR FUCKED!

What chance do people really have? People blame smack heads for being where they are, I dont, I blame society for being ignorant to the real causes (Like the BULLSHIT war on drugs, SUGAR is the worst drug going!, Hell, Life would not exist without so called 'drugs' lol). People blame others for stealing when they are doing it to survive! I DONT! I see that programming through are lifetime teaches us to ignore, be ignorant and think about ourselves over others. Possessions have been a big part of this and birthdays etc etc. All to get us to be selfish and more like THEM (0.00001%)! The biggest difference between us and them, EMPATHY!

If you want to solve the issue of people like leroy, Any of the various 'josh's' or any other you have to look at how we live our lives, Not the individual! It's easy to blame a person, Its a lot harder to get to the truth!

The truth WILL set you free, Even though its not pretty! Stop being a slave to FEAR (fictional Events Actually Realised).

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:36:28 PM

The problem is their is no end of ignorant, moronic, programmed fucktards who will continue to fund people like this. Same as all the rest (BFL et al), the cause is a lot bigger and deeper than meets the eyes. It's the construct of societies that CREATE these people, And we allow a few to design our lives we live in! We give our kids to authorities and allow them to learn (program) them and have no say, or get incarcerated, ITS THE LAW! lol. God for bid you care about your children and want to do the best for them, YOUR FUCKED!

What chance do people really have? People blame smack heads for being where they are, I dont, I blame society for being ignorant to the real causes (Like the BULLSHIT war on drugs, SUGAR is the worst drug going!, Hell, Life would not exist without so called 'drugs' lol). People blame others for stealing when they are doing it to survive! I DONT! I see that programming through are lifetime teaches us to ignore, be ignorant and think about ourselves over others. Possessions have been a big part of this and birthdays etc etc. All to get us to be selfish and more like THEM (0.00001%)! The biggest difference between us and them, EMPATHY!

If you want to solve the issue of people like leroy, Any of the various 'josh's' or any other you have to look at how we live our lives, Not the individual! It's easy to blame a person, Its a lot harder to get to the truth!

The truth WILL set you free, Even though its not pretty! Stop being a slave to FEAR (fictional Events Actually Realised).

What's scary is that a many of Leroy Fodor's investards are older than he is and should - by now - somewhat have the ability to recognize a person who's not to be trusted especially once presented myriad times (this thread's posts, et al.) his bevy of lies. HAHAHA Not once has Leroy been able to counter a single lie he's been caught espousing, instead resorting to ad hominem attacks and doling out negative trusts like it's Halloween treats from his bag of tricks. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:45:53 PM

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

What's the over/under that Leroy Fodor will be back to once again grace us with his dithyramb prose? HAHAHA
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:53:55 PM

This fuckin' Leroy Fodor truly doesn't get. He honestly believes that one can lie their motherfuckin' ass off across the board but could operation a legit cryptocurrency entity because the two aspects have nothing in common. Ironically, I'm taking a Fodor while typing this, just realizing that I'm out of reach of toilet paper, and will have to hunt such when I'm finished with my Fodor with my pants below my knees and my giant 6mm Lugan dick a swingin'.

Like I said you dont want proof you just want attention I really am dojne here, Bruno you and your antics are annoying, i hopoe one day you do it to the wrong person I really do. One that has the capability to take everything you own which is probably not much at all.

Thanks for the fuin you havbe wasted another 2 days of my time. i seriously am finished wiht this nonsense. when you revert to the ignorance in this last post I am done.

What's the over/under that Leroy Fodor will be back to once again grace us with his dithyramb prose? HAHAHA

I say when the shit hits the fan he will come back crying about something.

Whatever it is, he still owes me 0.92 BTC
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:14:32 PM

Look at the timestamp when Leroy Fodor paid you them under 6 BTC. Then look at ALL the wallet addresses of the alts staked provided by Suchmoon. What you won't find is all them transactions between the time you requested your withdraw and the time Leroy opted to pay you are txouts quasi-equaling said amount that supposedly deserved a 0.92 BTC fee because of the untimely withdraw affecting the other investards. Same true for the infamous 35 BTC withdraw by Seven of Hacks. NADA! To be clear, Leroy charged you a fee under the auspices that a draw down of alts was performed, but there's no evidence of such occurring.
huskypower2015

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:35:55 PM

Look at the timestamp when Leroy Fodor paid you them under 6 BTC. Then look at ALL the wallet addresses of the alts staked provided by Suchmoon. What you won't find is all them transactions between the time you requested your withdraw and the time Leroy opted to pay you are txouts quasi-equaling said amount that supposedly deserved a 0.92 BTC fee because of the untimely withdraw affecting the other investards. Same true for the infamous 35 BTC withdraw by Seven of Hacks. NADA! To be clear, Leroy charged you a fee under the auspices that a draw down of alts was performed, but there's no evidence of such occurring.

I'm aware of that. Many on GH have said the same thing. I really think Leroy was punishing me for calling him out. Of course, he could of folded then and there but why when you have many other fish to catch?

I still don't get why Leroy stalled to change the withdrawal policy after the 35 BTC transaction.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

I haven't checked all of them but the largest wallet (Netcoin) hasn't had any significant reductions in balance or in its staking rate in the last two months. So yes, cybepinoy seems to be lying about why he's charging fees in excess of what's stated in the TOS, and also it's not quite clear how he makes the weekly payouts if there are no corresponding transactions in a wallet containing ~40% of his staking assets. He appears to be gambling heavily on Netcoin and so far that's been backfiring.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NET/address.php?address=nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:05:58 PM

I haven't checked all of them but the largest wallet (Netcoin) hasn't had any significant reductions in balance or in its staking rate in the last two months. So yes, cybepinoy seems to be lying about why he's charging fees in excess of what's stated in the TOS, and also it's not quite clear how he makes the weekly payouts if there are no corresponding transactions in a wallet containing ~40% of his staking assets. He appears to be gambling heavily on Netcoin and so far that's been backfiring.

http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/NET/address.php?address=nRAWBySK7wAm57biV9uNGASzWPZhsMPsQC

Of those Netcoins on account, Leroy Fodor personally minted 38.61% of them thanks to his investards financing his mining equipment. HAHAHA I'm surprised the output isn't greater giving that Leroy has 70 Dragons hashin' their asses off: http://world-defense.com/threads/arms-sales-pose-no-threat-to-global-stability-china.378/page-2
huskypower2015

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 07:14:38 PM

Of those Netcoins on account, Leroy Fodor personally minted 38.61% of them thanks to his investards financing his mining equipment. HAHAHA
Kool...maybe he could thank me by tossing 0.92 BTC my way?

C'mon Leroy, we know you are watching. Make daddy grin!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 11:19:48 PM

http://world-defense.com/threads/how-to-stop-homegrown-terrorists.421/page-3#post-4000

Never judge a book by its cover HAHAHA its interesting just from my post and looking at my flags by my name you assume I am not american. You assumed my father was not an american soldier in the army and defended your right to have that freedom to live as you please, to practice what you want an wear offensive clothes. Its interesting you showed your true americanism by judging me without any research on me and in doing so judged me incorrectly. I am American, i was born and raised in Ohio, I moved to Myrtle Beach where I owned 2 successful companies, then we sold our companies and moved to the Philippines to help my wife's family who were struggling. My father served in the Armed forces and defended our country, I did not serve in the military. I went to college and got a business education instead.

I'm pretty sure I would declare earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, oppose to simply I went to college and got a business education, for the latter doesn't come across as very impressive. Then again, I wouldn't be braggin' 'bout goin' to any higher education institute and got whatever in a prose littered with grammatical errors unless, of course, my name's Leroy Fodor and I'm a fuckin' retard lyin' piece of shit redneck asshole. HAHAHA

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/stake-miners/21/285/764

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: