Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:38:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:39:25 AM

Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out. And for guys as small as you that sucks. Sometimes with an account that small the withdraw process alsone would have you almost paid out before your turn comes up for withdraw. But I surely can put your account in withdraw status. Just send a direct email to payments at StakeMiners.com for us top have a record of the request please."

cyberpinoy

That and when i look at my weekly earnings it has this:

How Much You Have Been Paid So Far
1.22615299 BTC

Now pay attention to the paid back 1.x btc  that's my own btc back Sad

Icon

Just let me know when you want me to publish Katrina Fodor's work number since she's part owner of StakeMiners Ponzi according to Leroy, and ALL the contact info of Leroy Fodor's family and friends that gave such great reviews for StakeMiners on Facebook.

I predict that StakeMiners ain't goin' be 'round to see its first anniversary. HAHAHA
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:48:09 AM

Man.. Stakeminers sure did bring the bs on the PH community eh :/
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:45:33 AM

Hey, look! One of StakeMiners Ponzi BoI (Board of Investards) trustee is a Freemason. I guess Leroy Fodor's Ponzi thingy is legit, so I may have to consider locking this thread after a vote in two weeksTM.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:56:12 AM

Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out. And for guys as small as you that sucks. Sometimes with an account that small the withdraw process alsone would have you almost paid out before your turn comes up for withdraw. But I surely can put your account in withdraw status. Just send a direct email to payments at StakeMiners.com for us top have a record of the request please."

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Now pay attention to the paid back 1.x btc  that's my own btc back Sad

Icon

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10768529#msg10768529

I always promised this community If I ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, I would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great income and still be very honest. Unfortunately most if not all cloud mining companies have turned out to be scams, they use whois guarded websites hiding their identity from you, they have no telephone number, No address, using referral bonuses to attract new people daily so they can pass generated bitcoins around from one person to another until they have made enough money to run away with yours and others investments. Yet, these places make thousands of hard earned BTC from people like you. People looking for the answer as to how they can make a recurring income of Bitcoins and know their investment is safe and secure.

I have watched this forum and other communities, and I have built EXACTLY what you all wanted, I built the first of it's kind cloud mining solution based upon YOUR needs, and I have corrected ALL the problems you have with all other cloud mining companies.

www.stakeminers.com, is a business that a group of coin miners has been testing, and putting together for months, to bring you a perfect solution to all the things you hate most about other mining sites, and your solution to all the lies from cloud mining services we have today, A way you can finally say goodbye to the 60% to 80% maintenance fees cloud mining services charge you, a way you can finally know you will be able to make profit from your bitcoin investment. And not just a profit, but increased profits over time rather than decreased profits with rises in electric costs and rises in coin difficulty.

No more excuses, no more lies, no more crap and run around, why pay someone to try and earn Bitcoins when they are just going to take the biggest share of your profit and earnings in fees, we have eliminated all of these out of our program.

We are not Whois Guarded, Our address is on the website, and our telephone number is available, we have direct emails to contact us thru, and for investors who provide substantial investments I have no problem providing other contact details, as with any real investment it would be required anyways. We have no reason to hide, we built a very strong, highly profitable business where we don't have to offer a referral reward because the referral bonuses are already hard coded into the structure of the business. We do not have 1 way you can earn higher profits, we don't have 2 ways, we have many ways your investment is backed up, and is able to bring you in higher profits without the need to reinvest.

At www.StakeMiners.comWhat we do is a lot like all other mining pools, you are buying Staking power. Once you have made your payment we then trade whatever coin you used to invest with us and we buy coins we can stake on. As with most Mining pools or Cloud Mining services your investment represents a percentage of mining power. At Stakeminers.com however, you will never have maintenance fees, you will not have payout fees lowering your returns, in fact the difficulty will not even decrease your investment like other mining pools and cloud mining services. You will literally be able to increase your income without investing more ever.

By combining coins into one wallet, we enable investors the ability to stake more frequently at a higher rate of return on each stake. Like regular mining, Stake Mining has blocks that give rewards, the more blocks you find the more rewards you receive, the difference tho is in Stake Mining your rewards are larger and more frequent than like regular mining. By holding a large volume of coins in one wallet you stake more frequently and you stake much higher amounts, giving you returns that sometimes are bigger than hardware mining and certainly larger than any other Cloud Mining service out there.

For a full run down on how the system works we have a complete How It Works page you can see how it is we can continue to earn you increased profits over time. You can see how it was all put together in our ABOUT Page

We even protected your investment from those nasty little DDOS attack excuses. We dont need to worry about a DDOS attack as the wallets involved are not on the website servers, they are on a connection safely away from your common hacker threats. SO even if our site comes under a DDOS attack your investment is secure and protected away from their greedy little programming fingers. Everything we do is all Manual for your protection, this is why accounts are updated at least once every 24 hours. But your investment is time stamped and you get credit for your earning form the time you have made your investment.

You wanted it and now it is here, everything you desire, all your needs, everything you wanted from a Cloud Mining Service and more all in one single little website.

Icon: Can I have my ~$40 USD worth of bitcoins returned to me please, StakeMiners?
Leroy Fodor: Dude, you're on the list and your request will be processed in about 20 weeks.
Icon: But you said no more excuses, lies, etc.
Leroy: Now it's 30 weeks out. I'll extend it longer if you keep on twisting my words.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:58:00 AM

Well, i'll  chime in on this, seeing i was one of the first "investards" not leaning either way, just to say i put up 1 btc and got it back and left my initial investment of .1 btc in and its dying a slow agonizing death, and when i asked for a withdraw i got this...

And i quote:

"Icon,

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Icon

At least you got it back, which is more than can be said about the remaining ~100 BTC. Those are gone for good. And the withdrawal queue for the ~20 BTC that still might exist is about a year out  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:34:39 AM

I can surely put you on the list but that list is already over 20 weeks out.

20 week backlog to get money out of StakeMiners ?

How is this not a failing ponzi gasping it's final breaths ?

I mean... come on already.

It's just not funny any more.

Leroy Fodor is an abject failure of a human being.

So lets recap for your amusement

My website... NOT A SCAM and you have not proven otherwise

My website... not a Ponzi and you ahve not proven otherwise

Me... not a scammer and you have proven in fact the opposite with all my great reviews of me and my past businesses.

StakeMiners in NOT a Ponzi because Leroy "HAHAHA Honestly" Fodor B.B.A. said it's not a Ponzi, which make you, BLb, and I, fuckin' idiots.

Facebook Review: "I've known Leroy Fodor for years, and ever since he left the States, his friends and family haven't been fucked over by him not once. His mother and I pray daily that he keeps his lyin' piece of shit ass in the Philippines with his whore wife, Katrina, for as long a possible."
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:45:11 AM

I wonder what will he do once his pot runs out.. There are no more new investments im sure, so rolling it around would be impossible... will he leave PH ? will he stay ? what about his wife ? *dun dun dun* <- suspense tune
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 07:50:49 AM

I wonder what will he do once his pot runs out.. There are no more new investments im sure, so rolling it around would be impossible... will he leave PH ? will he stay ? what about his wife ? *dun dun dun* <- suspense tune

He was already kicked away from the north part of the island by the locals who got tired of his shit. I'm sure Leroy Fodor will return to the forums begging for help to get back to the States because his wife's visa is about to run out like he's done over the past years prior to, then shortly after joining the Bitcoin space, namely this forum.
james.lent

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:05:48 AM

He was already kicked away from the north part of the island by the locals who got tired of his shit. I'm sure Leroy Fodor will return to the forums begging for help to get back to the States because his wife's visa is about to run out like he's done over the past years prior to, then shortly after joining the Bitcoin space, namely this forum.

Or that might start a new 'mining' farm in Cambodia. For all we know...

-edit-

Or mcdonalds

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 02:33:00 PM

He postponed the collapse by establishing the 0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal limit, so it may convulse for 6-12 more months, aka "cooling the mark". We can also count on cyberpinoy to come up with a stupidly hilarious excuse without admitting any wrongdoing.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 08:14:41 PM

He postponed the collapse by establishing the 0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal limit, so it may convulse for 6-12 more months, aka "cooling the mark". We can also count on cyberpinoy to come up with a stupidly hilarious excuse without admitting any wrongdoing.

At first reading Leroy Fodor prose spaghetti about the new 0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal limit, I thought that that was per person because his wording, like always, wasn't clear. I opted to pretend that that was total and not per person so to bait his retarded ass to come to this thread and cry like a fuckin' baby. Boy, was I mistaken.  Cry Cry Cry This fuckin' piece of shit truly did limit withdrawals to ONLY 0.35 BTC worth per week regardless the number of requests wishing to exit the insolvent Ponzi.

Amazingly, EVERYTHING we've predicted about StakeMiners Ponzi has, or is coming to fruition.

Perhaps, Leroy has one more stupidly hilarious excuse up his sleeve like claiming that he miscalculated payout figures over the course of the last year and that his Investards owe him money, holding the rest of the bitcoins on account as hostage till all the moneys are paid back, then cry to the community that because of a select few who took advantage of StakeMiners, everybody has to suffer. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:21:39 PM

Perhaps, Leroy has one more stupidly hilarious excuse up his sleeve like claiming that he miscalculated payout figures over the course of the last year and that his Investards owe him money, holding the rest of the bitcoins on account as hostage till all the moneys are paid back, then cry to the community that because of a select few who took advantage of StakeMiners, everybody has to suffer. HAHAHA

Don't give him the ideas for free. Charge a consulting fee of 35 BTC 0.35 BTC.

Edit: per word.

Edit2: in this whole thread.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 10:51:48 PM

Leroy Fodor sure the hell loves that number 35. Remember when Seven of Hacks exited the Ponzi receiving the fully transparent 35 BTC that to this day has never been shown? Or, how about that claimed extortion attempt for 35 BTC (my favorite)? Is it possible that Leroy believes that 35 is a third of 100 and that 22/7 = pi?
james.lent

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:45:35 AM

Leroy Fodor sure the hell loves that number 35. Remember when Seven of Hacks exited the Ponzi receiving the fully transparent 35 BTC that to this day has never been shown? Or, how about that claimed extortion attempt for 35 BTC (my favorite)? Is it possible that Leroy believes that 35 is a third of 100 and that 22/7 = pi?

I think you may be up to something here, his investards love pie

Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 05:39:06 AM

And i quote:

"Icon,

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Icon

Wait, if you ask for a withdraw today you won't actually receive any coins for 20 weeks? At least you got your original coin back, sucks for the people too stupid to figure out that this was a scam, because if you got more than you put in back, and the price of all their coins has plummeted, there's no way for everyone to get paid back.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 08:52:32 AM

And i quote:

"Icon,

cyberpinoy

1.22615299 BTC

Icon

Wait, if you ask for a withdraw today you won't actually receive any coins for 20 weeks? At least you got your original coin back, sucks for the people too stupid to figure out that this was a scam, because if you got more than you put in back, and the price of all their coins has plummeted, there's no way for everyone to get paid back.

When I started this thread, there weren't even 6 Investards. By the end of the year, there were 180+. After Leroy Fodor implemented the new 0.35 BTC max withdrawal limit, that figured dropped to about 40 Investards in spite of StakeMiners' payouts not reflecting such, albeit it NEVER reflected 180 Investards either. In fact, it NEVER reflected over 80 Investards. Then again, I'm not a B.B.A. like Leroy Fodor is.

In essence, if 85% of the Investards requested all their moneys now, Leroy Fodor won't give it them till a year from now because it would effect the remaining loyal 15% Investards' investments. Helen Fodor must be so proud of her son, Leroy, right about now, as she prays to Jehovah to keep his lyin' piece of shit ass there in the Philippines. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:56:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11303504#msg11303504

I can only do my best I can to help decrease the time it takes you to hit an ROI. I built a very solid system, that so far is living up to it's promises. The thing about Genesis Mining and other operations like them, altho they may be good sites, and may not scam people, they have no ability to lessen the time it takes to hit an ROI. Your investment will always decrease in earnings, that is the worst part about POW mining. No matter what the increase in difficulty and degrading value of bitcoin will always effect your investment.

At least with a system like ours we have the ability to work and lessen the time it takes to hit an ROI over time. Your investment actually works for you to do this. And then once you have reached an ROI your profits then will continue to increase as well. This is not something any POW service can offer it's investors.

Good solid investments in crypto are hard to find. This system was built specifically to cater to investors, and we do all we can to improve and make the system as best as it can be.

", ... up to and including taking 20 weeks to return a measly 40 bucks worth of BTC to an Investard desiring to exit our noble StakeMiners Ponzi, whom we'll taken our 2% withdrawal fee NOW and not allowing this Investard to earn any more on his investment because that would hurt our remaining Investards, and the ONLY person allowed to hurt StakeMiners Ponzi Investards is I, Leroy Fodor, no others. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:00:27 AM
Last edit: February 29, 2016, 10:44:05 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://blockchain.info/address/1LgaEyY7PMzRuCfPuPEoPDnJ5XT27669q1 is the largest payout over 95% of the time from StakeMiners Ponzi's https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo bitcoin wallet address. (the following chart is a work in progress - more columns, not rows, albeit one row is missing at the moment)

Date                               1LgaE Payout       INV     Total Payout      % of Payout

2016-02-28 06:22:48:  0.76638050BTC    49   0.04496084 BTC   5.87%
2016-02-21 23:28:22:  0.04519343 BTC   64   0.76626497 BTC   5.90%
2016-02-15 00:29:18:  0.04550969 BTC   59   0.76803384 BTC   5.93%
2016-02-08 01:00:03:  0.04554451 BTC   58   0.77380598 BTC   5.89%
2016-02-01 02:46:58:  1.01612397 BTC   63   1.44425796 BTC  70.36%
2016-01-25 03:20:23:  1.06030647 BTC   64   1.50697749 BTC  70.36%
2016-01-18 02:02:09:  1.57914197 BTC   58   2.33146256 BTC  67.73%  
2016-01-11 01:31:38:  0.08147509 BTC   72   1.25388154 BTC   6.50%
2016-01-03 19:16:26:  0.07844401 BTC   54   2.68891180 BTC   2.92%
2015-12-27 17:47:09:  0.08319689 BTC   65   0.47507546 BTC  17.51%  
2015-12-20 15:24:19:  0.09166886 BTC   61   2.53138919 BTC    3.62%
2015-12-14 00:57:15:  0.10316875 BTC   71   1.78428627 BTC    5.78%  
2015-12-06 16:06:50:  0.11045784 BTC   57   0.73831954 BTC  14.96%  
2015-11-30 01:46:37:  0.10750164 BTC   73   0.71121381 BTC  15.12%
2015-11-23 02:01:15:  0.10573495 BTC   55   0.52585212 BTC  20.11%
2015-11-16 01:31:22:  0.12645987 BTC   69   0.74751504 BTC  16.92%
2015-11-09 02:25:52:  0.171658 BTC      74    1.13765844 BTC  15.09%
2015-11-02 01:08:12:  0.22828241 BTC   85   3.10309458 BTC    7.36%
2015-10-26 01:52:35:  0.19342351 BTC   88   3.31854048 BTC    5.83%
2015-10-19 01:13:44:  0.2015605 BTC     78   1.53204349 BTC   13.16%  
2015-10-12 02:17:30:  0.20931498 BTC   88   3.09074806 BTC    6.77%
2015-10-05 02:40:18:  0.21619107 BTC   76   2.39948508 BTC    9.01%
tx: 73461e5dac38d0965ac4a400b24a2c6e0a8671f1bc3d6221f1b997ac013ebb92
2015-09-28 00:39:43:  0.1792484 BTC     84   1.30882786 BTC   13.70%
2015-09-21 01:24:41:  0.24245487 BTC   87   1.26827411 BTC   19.12%
2015-09-14 01:55:19:  0.25143482 BTC   86   1.15113996 BTC   21.84%
2015-09-07 01:59:36:  0.24515813 BTC   76   1.12533349 BTC   21.79%
2015-08-31 03:15:59:  0.25105173 BTC   80   1.13325882 BTC   22.15%
2015-08-24 01:55:39:  0.29306815 BTC   76   1.26181219 BTC   23.23%
2015-08-17 01:33:03:  0.26005655 BTC   84   1.87821525 BTC   13.85%
2015-08-10 03:55:20:  0.26901947 BTC   73   2.67984896 BTC   10.04%
2015-08-03 03:55:12:  0.28682338 BTC   73   1.37094267 BTC   20.92%
2015-07-27 03:56:47:  0.24715078 BTC   67   1.68989083 BTC   14.63%
2015-07-20 04:11:44:  0.29242029 BTC   64   1.14212667 BTC   25.60%
2015-07-13 03:11:56:  0.29990246 BTC   64   1.70958621 BTC   17.54%
2015-07-06 04:00:01:  0.30380949 BTC   67   1.034898 BTC       29.36%
2015-06-29 04:39:48:  0.29021684 BTC   55   0.91495639 BTC   31.72%
2015-06-22 02:48:02:  0.23283109 BTC   55   0.88053175 BTC   26.44%
2015-06-15 04:46:52:  0.12937422 BTC   46   0.54020213 BTC   23.95%
2015-06-12 04:22:20:  0.0001 BTC
2015-06-08 03:22:32:  0.07205041 BTC   46

2015-06-01:  41 Investards
2015-05-25:  33 Investards
2015-05-18:  30 Investards
2015-05-11:  22 Investards
2015-05-03:  18 Investards
2015-04-27:  16 Investards
2015-04-20:  12 Investards
2015-04-13:   8 Investards
2015-04-06:   7 Investards
2015-03-27:   5 Investards
2015-03-20:   5 Investards

As far as I can figure out with Leroy Fodor's rhyme or reason for the above is that there's no rhyme or reason in Leroy's figuring. I can't even phantom how many random number generators Leroy burnt out while figuring StakeMiners weekly payouts.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 04:16:06 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:06:30 PM by suchmoon

Leroy is angry and desperate...

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Also here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201.msg14027879#msg14027879
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:32:21 PM

New word of the day "hatgroup".

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: