Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:58:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:56:22 AM

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huskypower2015

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:26:16 PM

Fuck Leroy...this is NOT how you would run a business. Calling potential investors who question everything you do, (which is common daily on Walla Street BTW,) bitches, pussies, or whatever expletive you can think of will not result in the grand riches you envisioned.

O, and the math will not support you dreams either.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 06:22:55 PM

Fuck Leroy...this is NOT how you would run a business. Calling potential investors who question everything you do, (which is common daily on Walla Street BTW,) bitches, pussies, or whatever expletive you can think of will not result in the grand riches you envisioned.

O, and the math will not support you dreams either.

Leroy Fodor: Katrina, pull shut the curtains and tape over the doorbell down there, then pull up your pants because you won't have to work that corner ever again since I gleaned from the Net how to become rich. It's a simple formula that I've worked hard on for months: (Ponzi + Vulgarity + Grammatical Errors + Quantum Math + Solicited Facebook Reviews)/0.0x% X (x1) = $. Results may vary due to n ( n is the nonnowned).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:42:14 AM

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.bitcoinforum.com/profile/?area=showposts;sa=messages;u=4909

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/27

Not everyone has 10Cent electricity mine is 28 cents a KWH, other places are higher some are lower but 10 cents is not the norm, its cheap actually.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:00:53 AM

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

May 15, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/37

And i would did not get caught up in the XPY scam in any way shape or form, I saw that scam long before his 20 dollar a coin promise came out. Even tried to warn my friends who ignored me hoping for that 20 dollars a coin empty promise.

Shit like this is why its so hard to accomplish anything in this damn industry, we spend more time researching and doin diligence than we do mining and profiting. Why the hell do so many assholes take this industry as a scammers paradise, no matter if its FUD morons or the actual scammers themselves. I just wish there was some kind of virus that attacked scammers and would eliminate them.

I have been looking into GAW for a while was even very interested they were doing a coin, and now look, I dont know who to believe the OP or the GAW lovers posting here, I hope the OP is wrong as I have a few friends heavily invested in GAW.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 04:02:47 AM

Speaking of serious invest questions... if you go to:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738418506382130&id=1627849564105692

And click on the "1 comment" and expand the whole thing (sorry, I don't know how to link more directly) there is some hilarity going on.

Edit: screenshot http://i.snag.gy/HdkkA.jpg (very large image)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:47:28 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 05:45:38 AM by Gleb Gamow

Speaking of serious invest questions... if you go to:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738418506382130&id=1627849564105692

And click on the "1 comment" and expand the whole thing (sorry, I don't know how to link more directly) there is some hilarity going on.

Edit: screenshot http://i.snag.gy/HdkkA.jpg (very large image)

I'll just copy and paste the entire thing, forgoing formatting it correctly (image at end):

StakeMiners.com
February 22 at 9:28pm ·
Stakeminers - What's Your Income Goal?
Stakeminers is designed to provide you with a weekly payout. But how much bitcoin do you need to deposit to reach your goal? Good question and here's the formula.
Say I want to earn $25 USD per week:
$25 per week x 52 weeks = $1300 per year. Divide $1300/0.5% base earnings = 2600/$400 USD BTC price = 6.5 BTC.
But let's say I only have 2 BTC, how much will I earn each week? Reverse the formula.
2 BTC x $400 USD BTC price = $800 x 0.5% base earnings = 400/ 52 weeks = $7.69 USD per
week.
So what are you waiting for, let us help you reach your goal. Sign up today, deposit
today, and start getting a payout next Monday!
-----------------------------------------------------
Stakeminers earnings and the USD BTC price will vary and values shown here are to
illustrate the math.
Stakeminers.com is a crypto-currency altcoin Proof of Stake (POS) company with current
holdings in 10 altcoins. We provide our clients with a variable rate of return
generated from our stake pool earnings. Please see our website Stakeminers.com or
email us at: info (at) stakeminers.com for more information.
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
CommentShare
Top Comments
Comments
Viz Daq

Write a comment...
Press Enter to post.
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв This is complicate. Tell me simple. I give you 50 BTC. How much you pay per week?
Like · Reply · February 29 at 7:03pm
Hide 23 Replies
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Right now our weekly income is 1/2%. last year we did very well and reached up to 2% a week. But past performance can not always decide future results. So as of right now our weekly income is providing us with 1/2% a week return on what we have deposited. This is much Much higher than any back account such as Savings accounts offering up to 1.05% a YEAR, 5 year CDs are up to 2.2% a YEAR and Money Markets are offering 1.11% a YEAR. We are also allowing people to earn better than 60% of the Dividend Stocks available for investment right now.

We can not give a direct estimation, becasue we would never want to mislead anyone. We can only tell you what we are earning at the present moment and what we were able to deliver in the past. We are also working continuously to provide a higher weekly return to the members.
Like · Reply · February 29 at 7:55pm
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com what kind of weekly income are you looking to receive, that may be a better way to approach your situation. I think for me its better to look at our system with the question of how much do i want to make every week, rather than how much can I make off any specific amount. You may not need to invest 50 BTC to earn the income you are seeking to reach. Maybe for what you are looking to earn with us weekly you could invest less and be able to diversify your investment amount in more than one portal, which is always advisable.
Like · Reply · February 29 at 7:59pm · Edited
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв If I go to bank they tell how much percent I make after month or after year. If I buy stock they tell approximate how much percent dividend it pay. Your site is like bank or like stock? What is worst case percent?
Like · Reply · February 29 at 8:15pm
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Caшa Boдopoдoв Right now 1/2% a week is our lowest rate of return we have seen since we started and a little over 2% a week is the best we have seen. A 50 BTC deposit would actually increase this weekly return a little, possibly getting it very near 1% a week. As an example a few weeks ago we saw 3/4% for one week, so our returns move depending on what the coins are worth on the market.

We try and give you an approximate ammount based on what we know and have experienced. But we do not control the values of the coins we are staking, those values are decided upon by the markets. However the more coins we hold in our portfolio the higher our weekly income becomes. Because the more we hold the more we earn.

I would not say we are like a Bank or Stocks, I was just giving a comparison to what is available out there people are investing in on a long term mindset. I like to inform people, but I never want to mislead them into putting their BTC with us, I would rather you have lower amounts in your calculation than higher than expected estimates. because if we can over perform on what you expect it is a win win for both of us.

Where as if you are expecting 2% and we can not deliver that, you will be dissatisfied with the return you expected and I will be unhappy I could not deliver what you felt I promised you.
Like · Reply · February 29 at 8:25pm
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв What is 1/2%? Is 1% or 2%?
Like · Reply · February 29 at 9:15pm
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв You have page with past percent earning?
Like · Reply · February 29 at 9:16pm
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Caшa Boдopoдoв Yes when you log in there is a chart that shows the returns for a 1 BTC investment over the history of the site. 1/2% is half of 1% I am not sure how to really explain that one for you. So, right now the weekly income is 1/2% of what your deposited amount is. Also you can follow our weekly updates they will say exactly what we got in returns for each week also to keep informed on what is going on with our income.
Like · Reply · February 29 at 9:36pm · Edited
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв I not understand 1 BTC chart. Why is chart USD? Do you have numbers BTC? Or percent? I not use USD.

I understand percent now. Half 1% is 0.5% worst case. 120 BTC you have invested you pay 0.5% is 0.6 BTC per week yes? And 50 BTC pay 0.25 BTC per week yes?
Like · Reply · 1 · February 29 at 10:04pm
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com The USD part of the chart is for the clients who are selling their BTC for USD after they receive their weekly payout. Not everyone uses our service for just BTC benefit, a lot of us exchange our income for USD.

And you are correct in your second paragraph.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 6:59pm · Edited
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв I look payout page https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

It include withdraws? How much is withdraw how much is percent pay? Last week 0.76638050 BTC
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 7:14pm
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com There are other withdraws which are not in BTC paid out in the week. People who are withdrawing coins they have deposited. So in addition to the BTC payouts and withdraws we also have direct coin withdraws that are processed. Last week we had both Netcoin and BitBean withdraws in addition to that number you have quoted. Next wek we will have some HyperStake and RateCoin withdraws, and so on and so forth.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 8:06pm · Edited
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Remember this is a Staking pool, and there are number of ways members can deposit. StakeMiners.com also allows current coin stakers who want to generate a higher income than staking on thier own an ability to do so. We are one of the first POS pools that was designed to cater to as many different crypto enthusiasts as we could, so we also allow people to invest BTC to earn an income as well.

StakeMiners | The Future of PoS Mining
Stakeminers.com is the FIRST public multi coin…
STAKEMINERS.COM
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 8:09pm
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв is payout page https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php not include withdraws? or some withdraws? I ask how much 0.76638050 BTC is withdraws and how much is dividend. I not find this numbers on site.
StakeMiner | The Future of PoS Mining
StakeMiners.com is the FIRST public multi coin staking pool. It is the Future of POS Mining.
STAKEMINERS.COM
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 8:20pm
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Yes sir I understand you are using the transactions page to try and calculate a return, and you are correct that number does not include all the withdraws, just the BTC related information, (BTC payouts and Withdraws).

You are trying to base your calculations on how many BTC have been deposited Site Wide, as a total of BTC plus the value of the altcoins that were deposited at the time they were deposited. Basing your returns from the site wide valuations is not going to give you the return you are expecting.

The 1/2% calculation is based on what account holders are receiving at the moment. But in there 0.41 BTC was payouts. which if you do a site wide valuation it would seem equal to 1.3% that week Due to different coin price variances and market conditions, which is not what account holders are receiving, so for me if I based our weekly returns on the actual BTC value we are holding in altcoins site wide as you are trying to do, then it would be misleading as you would be expecting to get 1.3% a week when account holders are actually getting 1/2% a week.

As I mentioned calculations and estimations are not easy for a Multicoin POS pool such as ours, Due to the diversification in our portfolio and the many different coin markets price variations and movements, the slightest mistake in calculations could mislead someone into thinking they will get a better return than we could actually provide.
Like · Reply · Yesterday at 10:12pm · Edited
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв I write above "120 BTC you have invested you pay 0.5% is 0.6 BTC per week yes?" and you say is correct. But you say now it is 0.41 BTC payout. It is 0.6 BTC or 0.41 BTC? 0.5% or not? This confusing.

You have all numbers on one place? on website?
Like · Reply · 3 hrs
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com The yes is to the 1/2% returns, and actually as I said if you based it on the BTC holdings of the site, the amount would be more equal to 1.3% which is higher than 1/2% account holders are receiving which could be misleading if we used site wide valuations.

The answer to your question is right now members are receiving 1/2% of thier deposited amount, so YES members are getting 1/2% a week of their deposited amount.

So if you deposited 120 BTC YES (BASED ON CURRENT PAYOUTS) you would be receiving 0.6 BTC per week. Our income is paying 1/2% a week right now to our members.
Like · Reply · 2 hrs · Edited
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв ok how much money site has invested now? says 121.05915991 BTC Invested on dashboard. Should have 0.6 per week transaction payout, no? Why is 0.41 BTC?
Like · Reply · 2 hrs
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Becasue the value of the coins we hold have decreased due to factors out of our control. There has been a large increase in BTC value which has pushed altcoin values down right now, and a situation with an insolvent/hacked exchange which cause large sell pressure on altcoin markets that was abnormal. This is why in our chart you also see a USD value of returns in addition to BTC value, so people looking to get their USD value out of their income can see what they are making also. 121 BTC has been deposited over the past year, and just over 130 has been paid out over this past year, the altcoin values are closer to 35 BTC right now due to market conditions.
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com For your investment I would suggest you purchase one of the coins we stake directly and invest with that. or if you are looking to invest 50 BTC get a handful of all of them, and then do not reinvest but get a weekly paycheck. Do not buy them all at once put in buy orders and wait until they are filled. A 50 BTC investment is a large amount of buy pressure on markets and you never want to drop that much on a market all at once. This is why we usually do the buying for the clients, we serve as a cloud service where you do not have to do any of the work related to earning an income with us, we make sure you get the most for your money we can possibly provide,

Our Vice Chairman has another suggestion for a client of your stature who could probably go over some other options for you, but he is out of his country at the moment. I just want to make sure you are well informed, understand the system, how it is our income is generated, and what you can safely expect from our service. For me right now the best way for that to happen may be for you to purchase the coins we stake and deposit those.
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв ok i not understand this numbers. can you tell

a - how much deposited total per year
b - hoe much withdraw total per year
c - how much week payout total per year
d - how much decrease value total per year
e - how much have now

and should be a - b - d = e, yes? and if c < d then bad investment, yes?
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com We have only been here for a year, and the sites numbers are correct.

A- 121 BTC ( this numbers changes every week due to withdraws and reinvestments.

B - 130 BTC have been paid out since we launched

C - Clients are earning 1/2% of what they deposit per week right now

D - This number fluctuates all year long, In the beginning of the year last year we saw an increase of +72% in our holdings. The most recent weekly update on this page shows we have -75% decrease in value for the altcoins we hold.
Like · Reply · 1 hr · Edited
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв i look 1 BTC chart on dashboard and add all BTC numbers

0.01646596 + 0.06066700 + 0.08548808 + 0.10078224 + 0.11290820 + 0.08299243 + 0.07019654 + 0.04485757 + 0.03531942 + 0.03003435 = 0.63971179

about 64% if invested one BTC at beginning. How did you do 130 BTC payouts on 121 BTC invested?
Like · Reply · 1 hr
Caшa Boдopoдoв
Caшa Boдopoдoв ok... maybe my language is not good

a - how much deposits only without withdraws
b - how much withdraws only without payouts
c - how much week payout only without withdraw
d - 75% of 121 BTC? so 90 BTC yes?
e - how much now site has?

you have this numbers yes? like you do accounting and check if sum is correct and you doing good or bad. Same I would check if sum is correct a - b - d = e and if c < d then I know if good investment or bad.
Like · Reply · 1 hr

EDIT: More quotes:

StakeMiners.com C is less than D yes you are correct.
Like · Reply · 22 mins
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com C is less than D yes you are correct.
Like · Reply · 21 mins
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com Caшa Boдopoдoв " i look 1 BTC chart on dashboard and add all BTC numbers

0.01646596 + 0.06066700 + 0.08548808 + 0.10078224 + 0.11290820 + 0.08299243 + 0.07019654 + 0.04485757 + 0.03531942 + 0.03003435 = 0.63971179

about 64% if invested one BTC at beginning. How did you do 130 BTC payouts on 121 BTC invested?"

That is a single account holding 1 BTC with us, and as you can see by your calculations it would seem that account gained 64% in one year of returns. the other 2 numbers you have listed are site wide (All the members together) and the payouts are week one plus week two plus week 3 and so on until 12 months later equaling a total amount paid as 130 BTC.
Like · Reply · 5 mins

Caшa Boдopoдoв StakeMiners.com how can be different? if 1 BTC pay 64% how can all 121 BTC pay 130 BTC that is more than 100%?
Like · Reply · 19 mins
StakeMiners.com
StakeMiners.com The weekly return on Current deposits with us is 1/2%. As I stated 20 messages up, you are trying to base a return on site wide values which include past performance which will not tell you what a specific account holder can earn right now. Account holders are making 1/2% a week. If you would like to earn 1/2% a week than we are an opportunity for you. If that is to low a return for your expectations I apologize, but right now with current market conditions that is what we are paying.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:53:38 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738418506382130&id=1627849564105692&comment_id=1740433342847313&reply_comment_id=1740721122818535&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

Caшa Boдopoдoв

is payout page https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php not include withdraws? or some withdraws? I ask how much 0.76638050 BTC is withdraws and how much is dividend. I not find this numbers on site.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738418506382130&id=1627849564105692&comment_id=1740433342847313&reply_comment_id=1740739572816690&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

StakeMiners.com Yes sir I understand you are using the transactions page to try and calculate a return, and you are correct that number does not include all the withdraws, just the BTC related information, (BTC payouts and Withdraws).

You are trying to base your calculations on how many BTC have been deposited Site Wide, as a total of BTC plus the value of the altcoins that were deposited at the time they were deposited. Basing your returns from the site wide valuations is not going to give you the return you are expecting.

The 1/2% calculation is based on what account holders are receiving at the moment. But in there 0.41 BTC was payouts. which if you do a site wide valuation it would seem equal to 1.3% that week Due to different coin price variances and market conditions, which is not what account holders are receiving, so for me if I based our weekly returns on the actual BTC value we are holding in altcoins site wide as you are trying to do, then it would be misleading as you would be expecting to get 1.3% a week when account holders are actually getting 1/2% a week.

As I mentioned calculations and estimations are not easy for a Multicoin POS pool such as ours, Due to the diversification in our portfolio and the many different coin markets price variations and movements, the slightest mistake in calculations could mislead someone into thinking they will get a better return than we could actually provide.

Doing the math, it looks like Leroy Fodor is correct: 0.76638050 - 0.35 (weekly allowing max BTC withdrawal) = 0.41 (Leroy is practices rounding numbers to two decimal places - almost nailed it! HAHAHA)

Date                               Total $/BTC Payout    # Investards Paid

2016-02-28 06:22:48:   0.76638050 BTC     49
2016-02-21 23:28:22:   0.76626497 BTC     64
2016-02-15 00:29:18:   0.76803384 BTC     59
2016-02-08 01:00:03:   0.77380598 BTC     58

February 2, 2016: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1732572180300096&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - Withdrawal Update - 02 February 2016
Our principal withdrawal update.
- Number of clients; 4 full withdrawals, 3 partial for a total of 7
- Total amount of bitcoin due; 6.95744389 BTC

- Total amount of altcoin being returned to clients: None
- Date last principal payout will be processed (at 0.35 bitcoin per
week): 19+/- weeks
, depending on market prices and excess
funds created.
When an account is put in withdraw status, all income collected is paid towards the account withdrawal. The 2% withdrawal fee is deducted from the last payout.

February 22, 2016: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738114356412545&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 22 February 2016
>The Future of PoS Mining<
=======================================
This week brings our 11th month in business to a close.
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC.
- Invested BTC 125 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -75%
- Earnings fell back to 0.51% as altcoin prices moved down on a new bitcoin rise. Aside from last weeks 0.75% we have been at 0.51% since early January.
Withdrawals - The principal payout cap is 0.35 BTC per week. We have 10 principal withdrawals in progress comprised of 5 full and 5 partial for a total of 18.66 BTC. Payouts are on the blockchain at: https://blockchain.info/…/18446d347464463522567ad1c15a928c6….
Altcoin Review - Our review continues as we look for additions to the stake pool and the contingency fund. The Java wallet team for altcoin 'Burst' has asked Stakeminers to develop an asset for their new Java wallet. We are reviewing this to determine the
benefit to our clients.
Looks like another interesting week in the altcoin markets as the price of bitcoin maybe starting another rise/fall cycle.

February 28, 2016: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/coloredcoin-io-assets-payout-thread/4771/248

I dont need to go to that thread, you guys can take your false accusation, your pure ignorance of the StakeMiners system and sit back with your popcorn and beer and have at it. I need not be part of that, I am happy with the people we have making a weekly paycheck from us, we dont need anyone from here, to be honest we never did, we have made it almost a year without you guys and we will make it one more. Ironic isnt it over 180 people make a weekly paycheck from us and you guys are still acting like school children attacking us anywhere and everywhere you can trying to put a stop to our project, but no matter how hard you try we try harder to serve our members with the best income opportunity we can.

March 1, 2016: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738418506382130&id=1627849564105692&comment_id=1740433342847313&reply_comment_id=1740718692818778&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

There are other withdraws which are not in BTC paid out in the week. People who are withdrawing coins they have deposited. So in addition to the BTC payouts and withdraws we also have direct coin withdraws that are processed. Last week we had both Netcoin and BitBean withdraws in addition to that number you have quoted. Next wek we will have some HyperStake and RateCoin withdraws, and so on and so forth.

Apologies for having had to highlight the entire quote, for it was all relevant.

Okay, time to show retard grandma back in Ohio what a fuckin liar Leroy Fodor truly is. HAHAHA

First off, 180 does not equal 49. Nor does 180 equal 49 + 64 + 59, three weeks worth of payouts by Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi.

Secondly, ... (first one more quote): https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

26. PRINCIPAL WITHDRAWAL CAP - EFFECTIVE JANUARY 25, 2016

This is the maximum Stakeminers will payout in principal withdraws each week. The portion of principal withdrawal requests exceeding the maximum will be paid out in subsequent weeks until the full principal payment is made.

The maximum is 0.35 BTC per week. (This amount is dependent on the market value of the coins we stake at the time of withdraw and could increase with favorable market conditions)

Example: You request a withdrawal of 0.50 BTC, Stakeminers will payout the first 0.35 BTC in week 1 and pay the balance 0.15 BTC in week 2.

WHAT IF MORE THAN ONE WITHDRAWAL IS REQUESTED?

If more than one withdrawal is requested in the same month, the withdrawals will be paid out to full in the order they are received. The order will be established by the date on your email requesting the withdrawal. This may result in your waiting more than one month to receive your full principal.

Secondly, redirecting your attention back to February 2, 2016: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1732572180300096&id=1627849564105692

- Total amount of altcoin being returned to clients: None
- Date last principal payout will be processed (at 0.35 bitcoin per
week): 19+/- weeks

That means that in the next 19+ weeks, all withdraw requests were by nature of BTC and NONE altcoins, otherwise Leroy Fodor B.B.A. would have stipulated such. Any altcoin withdrawal request will have to paid out no earlier than 20 weeks out. Yet, there's Leroy Fodor claiming that now only were altcoins doled out as part of withdrawal requests last week, but more will be doled out next week, etc., in spite of such not even being in the pipeline according to his own words. FUCK ME! I forgot for a sec that Leroy Fodor is cryptocurrency's number one serial liar that needs to be flogged to have some sense driven into him.

And thirdly, subtract .35 BTC from all four of the payout figures about, then revisit Leroy's posts where he uses the figures above sans the .35 BTC reduction in expressing to the world how said payouts performed against previous payouts. Sneaking fuckin' bastard, eh? HAHAHA

Finally (for now), 18.66 BTC/.35 BTC = 54 weeks till the last current withdrawal is paid out. I'd say you remaining Investards best get on the list unless, that is, you're uber in-two-weeks fansTM. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:16:54 AM

May 15, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/73

CAN I WITHDRAW MY INVESTMENT AND GET IT BACK.

Yes, at anytime a StakeMiners.com investor may request to have his investment back by submitting a request to the support department. Once received and approved your investment, minus a withdraw fee, will be returned on the next scheduled payout day to the Bitcoins payout address we have in our records for you.

Too bad all them Investards who invested in StakeMiners Ponzi due to Leroy "Honestly" Fodor penning the above are now totally fucked because Leroy changed the rules after he took their moneys, never giving them a chance to bow out prior to the ToS being changed. Why? Because Leroy Fodor is lyin' piece of shit redneck cocksucker. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 06:46:48 PM

Leroy doesn't seem to be able to give a straight answer to a single question. How much is 2+2? - We can give you a great deal on 2+2 but our Mr. Zinck is currently out of the country (in a jungle with no intertubes apparently) so you just go ahead and buy some shitcoins yourself.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:32:32 PM

Leroy doesn't seem to be able to give a straight answer to a single question. How much is 2+2? - We can give you a great deal on 2+2 but our Mr. Zinck is currently out of the country (in a jungle with no intertubes apparently) so you just go ahead and buy some shitcoins yourself.

It's been 50 weeks now that I've non-stopped proved that Leroy Fodor is nothing short of your typical con artist and serial liar in the crypto space. Nary a crypto enthusiastic worth their salt has ever came forward to even remotely dispute my claims. Why? Is it possible that I've been right from the get-go? I'd say yes, with Leroy Fodor being the only person on the planet saying no. Oops! My bad. I forgot about his family and friends on Facebook espousing how the retard can be trustworthy all on the same day after Leroy solicit their StakeMiners Ponzi reveiws. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 07:40:15 PM

It's been 50 weeks now that I've non-stopped proved that Leroy Fodor is nothing short of your typical con artist and serial liar in the crypto space. Nary a crypto enthusiastic worth their salt has ever came forward to even remotely dispute my claims. Why? Is it possible that I've been right from the get-go? I'd say yes, with Leroy Fodor being the only person on the planet saying no. Oops! My bad. I forgot about his family and friends on Facebook espousing how the retard can be trustworthy all on the same day after Leroy solicit their StakeMiners Ponzi reveiws. HAHAHA

I have absolutely nothing of value to add to this, other than...

100 pages !!!

Edit: sorry, this forum apparently doesn't allow 100pt font size so you'll have to suffer with 99pt instead.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:50:30 PM

I have absolutely nothing of value to add to this, other than...

100 pages !!!

Edit: sorry, this forum apparently doesn't allow 100pt font size so you'll have to suffer with 99pt instead.

Great! And, tomorrow's my birthday (56). And, what better present to give myself than to start a new scam thread on this dude: Michael Zinck - https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-zinck-49502b24 HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 08:00:43 PM

Great! And, tomorrow's my birthday (56). And, what better present to give myself than to start a new scam thread on this dude: Michael Zinck - https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-zinck-49502b24 HAHAHA

Happy 56th! Hope you'll make to a 100 too HAHAHA

Zinck's "out of the country", perhaps doing a runner with investards' 18 remaining BTC? <-- pure speculation designed to flip cyberpinoy into rage mode and make him sock-troll again for our weekend entertainment.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 08:13:54 PM

Happy 56th! Hope you'll make to a 100 too HAHAHA

Zinck's "out of the country", perhaps doing a runner with investards' 18 remaining BTC? <-- pure speculation designed to flip cyberpinoy into rage mode and make him sock-troll again for our weekend entertainment.

Happy birthday to me... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1385621.0
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:16:30 PM

Happy Birthday Bruno Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:30:17 PM

Who's Bruno? And, I quit having birthdays in 2009 when I became a Jehovah Witness complete with solar power. I still remember it like it was yesterday cleaning toilets with my mail order bride when a fellow toilet cleaner handed me an Awake and Watchtower magazine, both with Bitcoin Jesus on their covers. Right then and there we decided to move to the Philippines to witness to lost souls, and in three short months I had the largest Kingdom Hall in all the Philippines according to what cigarette-butt-eating folks told me. Unfortunately, a jealous Mormon burned down our Hall forcing us to start all over again from scratch.

Enter StakeMiners, named after Jesus being crucified on a stake, not on a cross like them damn Christians want you to believe. Today, we are proud to say that one merely can't leave StakeMiners. The waiting list is now 54+ weeks out (unless we garner new members).
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 10:44:50 PM

Who's Bruno? And, I quit having birthdays in 2009 when I became a Jehovah Witness complete with solar power. I still remember it like it was yesterday cleaning toilets with my mail order bride when a fellow toilet cleaner handed me an Awake and Watchtower magazine, both with Bitcoin Jesus on their covers. Right then and there we decided to move to the Philippines to witness to lost souls, and in three short months I had the largest Kingdom Hall in all the Philippines according to what cigarette-butt-eating folks told me. Unfortunately, a jealous Mormon burned down our Hall forcing us to start all over again from scratch.

Enter StakeMiners, named after Jesus being crucified on a stake, not on a cross like them damn Christians want you to believe. Today, we are proud to say that one merely can't leave StakeMiners. The waiting list is now 54+ weeks out (unless we garner new members).

Smiley) Well I was thinking... If I invest now in StakeMiners 3,5 BTC the waiting list will be only 44 weeks? But then how can I get my money back? Or should I trust Leroy that he will pay me back in 5 years?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2016, 11:31:05 PM

Smiley) Well I was thinking... If I invest now in StakeMiners 3,5 BTC the waiting list will be only 44 weeks? But then how can I get my money back? Or should I trust Leroy that he will pay me back in 5 years?

"Ive known the OP for years and trust gim completely. Great site. Some of these comments are aimed at getting rid of competitors. Keep it up man!!!"

"Wonderful and the most trusting ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"A young man with the ability to be successful in his endeavors and reach for the stars"

"hahaha, im no shill man. although i withdrew everything i had, i guarantee 100% that this is no scam."

"Leroy has a low tolerance for bullshit, bitches and annoying cry babies like yourself. For the record if I had my waythere would not be any direct large withdraws, I think the BOI needs to stop all large withdraws completely, no other cloud mining services offer any kind of principle withdraws, so why should stakeminers. IF you want a withdraw, then you get it when your weekly income gives it to you justlike all the other cloud mining services out there. You idiots put so much effort into the wrong side of things, people should be happy stakeminers even offers a withdraw at all."

What part of [non] solicited trustworthy reviews of StakeMiners [Ponzi] alluded you?
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:03:05 AM

Happy birthday Gleb.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: