Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:03:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:52:11 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925

Hey, Leroy Fodor, why did you put "Ponzi" in the title of thread?
Nice catch right there. Advertising it as a Ponzi at one point. What a fucking joke, I'm about halfway through reading this thread and felt the need to comment on it. Great job on all this Gleb Cheesy

Mist, I don't want to mislead you, but in this case it's probably most likely that the forum admins put [Ponzi] in Leroy Fodor's original title. Apologies.

PM sent to Mist linking to this post.
My bad, thanks for the PM to clear that up.  Still would be funny if he just advertised as a ponzi.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 08:18:19 PM

Nice catch right there. Advertising it as a Ponzi at one point. What a fucking joke, I'm about halfway through reading this thread and felt the need to comment on it. Great job on all this Gleb Cheesy

Mist, I don't want to mislead you, but in this case it's probably most likely that the forum admins put [Ponzi] in Leroy Fodor's original title. Apologies.

My bad, thanks for the PM to clear that up.  Still would be funny if he just advertised as a ponzi.

Leroy Fodor's been a laughing stock since he penned about the cigarette-butt-eating alien chick outside his sorry-ass Sari Sari that burnt to the ground housing his first largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines (yes, there was a second) complete with solar panels of which completely melted hence not seen in the photos of the aftermath, nor were any miners depicted in the rubble.
Mist

Activity: 434

:)

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:00:38 PM

My bad, thanks for the PM to clear that up.  Still would be funny if he just advertised as a ponzi.

Leroy Fodor's been a laughing stock since he penned about the cigarette-butt-eating alien chick outside his sorry-ass Sari Sari that burnt to the ground housing his first largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines (yes, there was a second) complete with solar panels of which completely melted hence not seen in the photos of the aftermath, nor were any miners depicted in the rubble.
Pure fucking comedic gold. All of his imaginary miners are extra crispy, what a shame!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:09:08 PM

Pure fucking comedic gold. All of his imaginary miners are extra crispy, what a shame!

Then you'll truly love this nugget...

Says you Smiley please understand a lot of people are not like you or me who have the money to afford machines, they only have what is at their disposal, some people are even doing faucets 24/7 trying to earn enough bitcoins to get some cloud mining, and to be honst you can earn a biut more in some cases mining with your CPU and GPU, IF you know what you are doing Smiley for those who got here the easy way <I am assuming like you > they dont understand working from the bottom of the shit and trying to climb out with any way they can, busting their ass day in and day out trying to earn even 1000 to 10,000 satoshis a day collecting saving and hoping to get enough to get that 1 GHS of cloud. I do mining seminars where people just like this ask e these same questions, they dont have thousands of dollars floating around in their bitcoin wallet, some of them never heard of Bitcoins or mining before. Even when i first started and had a 10THS farm i could not find supportive answers in this forum community, i had to figure out everything on my own.

Jan 11, 2015: http://world-defense.com/threads/arms-sales-pose-no-threat-to-global-stability-china.378/page-2

Heres is a perfect additon to your portfolio of examples. A few months ago i had sitting in front of me 35 Bitcoin Dragon Miners manufactured in china imported to me in the Philippines, all paid the same price at the same time, yet none of them are exactly alike, literally they were like 35 little snowflakes sitting in front of me. ( because they say no 2 snowflakes are ever alike) The fans are all different the leds are different, even the power sources for the miners are different. some of them break frequently some of them dont. there are scratches on the cases when they arrive as if they have been previously used. Now sitting behind me were 35 more Dragon miners I ordered thru a friend who lives in china who shipped them to me, How ironic they are all exactly alike, all very powerful and cooling the miners as they should, the highest 80 gold power supplies there is all the same in each one, all the connections are glued to insure they are connected and stay together and none of them have ever overheated or broken. Now I paid less for the ones I bought in china thru the site from my friend so why are they of better quality?

http://www.slideshare.net/no2mininginpalawan/open-for-business-in-the-philippines

Leroy Fodor , Owner at K&L Grafix
We have a great opportunity for anyone who wants it fast. We are selling extremely cheap because in 8 months we made enough money that I can get my wife back to america. We have to sell by april that is why this is all so inexpensive. we are selling our whole estate. EVERYTHING. Talk about the Filipino dream, this is it baby and the only one you will find online. Not 1, Not 2 But 3 sources of income with readily potential for 4 or more we just have not expanded it to that yet. Everything is brand new and up to date. There is a grocery store, A disco bar a coconut farm and a house included in this sale, PLUS all of our american household items some of them you will NOT find in the philippines. To be honest these items alone if sold to all these people asking for them could bring you in over 500,000 almost instantly. If you dont want everything you can sell things that you dont want right in the grocery store, when we first decided to go back to the states we put everything up there and WOW things started going really fast. Ok the coconut farm is harvested every 3 months, the grocery store is 80 sq meters and has a sales revenue of 160,000 a month the disco bar does about 10,000 to 12,000 a month, there is a brand new grill for an extra source of income, when we fire that thing up all the people smell the foods cooking and come running. And we are selling our 2008 Kawasaki Motorbike with everything. So for 1 low price you get an existing profitable coconut farm, a grocery store with current and loyal customers, a disco bar with all the laser lights and led lights 2 15 inch and 2 12 inch speakers, the videoke player and all the dvds youll need, there is also a touchscreen laptop bought in the states that has tons of music and music videos on it. Now under the store is a complete 1 bedroom house with kitchen living room and CR. In the house is all brand new wiring, heck the building is brand new completely. Inside the house is also brand new refridge, oven stovetop in 1 with 3 stovetop burners, 2.5 HP aircon installed but not used, microwave, toaster oven, 2 coffee makers, 3 or 4 DVD players, a 70 inch TV yes I said 70 INCH that is damn close to 2 meters of television, there is also a brand new 45 inch flatscreen. I have so many electric and regular tools you could literally start a construction business. over 200,000 pesos worth of just tools. Pots Pans heated mini inside grill from america and there are 3 of them a meat grill, a sandwich grill and a waffle iron grill. All the american equipment is already supported by the electric converter so you never have to worry about blowing things up, Plus there is a digital electric voltmeter in the tools so you can always gauge your electric usage for the american items. The building sits on the lot so that 60 percent of the lot is open for development, and inquiries have been made that people want to rent that space. You are the only disco bar and grocery store in our barangay, the sari sari traffic alone could make you a billionaire. This is a great opportunity for someone and if we dont sell by april we will just keep it all. Talk about lifestyles of the rich and famous this is it bro as good as it can get for poor folks like us. If not for my wifes family stealing from us and scamming us out of 400,000 pesos, we would not be leaving. But I just do not want to be near them, or around them and I want to take my wife back where she is appreciated. We never had anyone steal from us and her until her parents did. That is sad, Lets be happy the Filipino Culture is not based on their actions alone. So there you have it we were gonna make a life here and her family ruined it all so now we can go ahead and let some other lucky couple have the life they always dreamed of. Hope you are interested, If you are not We could set up a commission if you can help us sell it, Like a realtor broker, the more you get for us the more you will make. Good Luck My email is knlgfx@yahoo.com email me with any questions or comments, once we are comfortable with you I can give you our cell numbers <Facebook page and skype number>.
3 years ago

I would like to make 2 offers for anyone to choose one from to help us. I am an American living in the Philippines, My wife and our children had a terrible situation that has held us here and we are looking for funding to move back to America before her Visa runs out early next year.

We would like to try either or here

I would be willing to pay 8% interest a month on a 10 BTC Loan to be paid in 12 months or less and hold a piece of property we own in the Philippines valued at 35,000 USD as collateral.

Or A person interested in owning some commercial land with a 2 story building that needs remodeled can purchase the property for 25 bitcoins.

The use of funds for a person interested in loaning, I want to buy some more mining equipment, enough to pay the loan as fast as possible so we can then save the funds to get back to america. You tell me the coin you want repaid and that is the hardware I will farther invest in. I will ask for 30 days after the disbursement so I can order the mining equipment and get it set up and running before I can begin making payments. It takes sometimes 15 to 20 days to get equipment delivered.

If you are interested in either offer please IM me or if my email is available on my profile you can email me directly, and we can set up a way to talk about your terms of payment or the land if you are interested in purchase. We can do it thru facebook chat if you like so you can get to see my profile and investigate me a little better (put a face to the username in a way)

Thank you for your help.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:26:46 PM

"I have known Leroy Fodor for 20 plus years. I have known him to be intelligent and trustworthy in both his personal and his business life. He is a man of good character and would never intentionally mislead anyone. I would recommend him to anyone who is interested in investing in StakeMiners!!!!"

"I have watched this Young Man mature and grow from a child to a trust worthy adult. He has been successful as a Parent and as a Professional in his businesses...He has the unique ability to search out the best possible outcome to the business he is involved in and reaches the goals he has set forth....Believe and Succeed"

Bitcoiner: Bruno, what's another clue that we're dealin' with a scammer?
Bruno: Well, they start deleting shit on the internet: https://twitter.com/cyberpinoy
Bitcoiner: You're the bestest! Keep it up.

seriously dumb ass, there is no cyberpinoy twitter because I never had one , you are really reaching now Gleb. You have still not shown what this thread is for SCAM ACCUSATIONS, you accuse my site of being a scam PROVE IT

The following is the avatar that's missing: https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Crypto+Freak%22&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS549US549&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=zPEFVcPsCIGqNtH2goAI&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=1242&bih=577#imgrc=vhyt3goQ4vb6JM%253A%3Bp2r8ZlelB1YK_M%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fpbs.twimg.com%252Fprofile_images%252F554829235861196800%252F941cqaFm.jpeg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Ftwitter.com%252Fcyberpinoy%3B900%3B900

Here's a tweet where Leroy Fodor is replying to a twerp that once addressed a tweet to a twerp that never existed: https://twitter.com/StakeMiner/status/557420163109113857

Now, compare the above Twitter account that HONESTLY never existed because Leroy "Honest Abe" Fodor said so with the following Twitter account maintained my Honest Fodor for StakeMiners.com: https://twitter.com/StakeMiner

Compare the above with the below:

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 06:18:19 PM

never go full fodor. how many lies is this douche going to spin  Roll Eyes
theres few complaints from victims of the ponzi. its super funny to see him write long replies to them  Grin

whos going to guess the date when withdrawals are permanently disabled?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2016, 06:47:23 PM

theres few complaints from victims of the ponzi. its super funny to see him write long replies to them  Grin

According to the TOS it's already worse than that:

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

WILL MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST EFFECT MY EARNINGS?
Yes, once you file your withdrawal request your account will be locked and you will not accrue earnings.

Obviously it's penned backwards as is usual for cyberpinoy, but he's saying that if you request a withdrawal now you won't get any weekly payouts for the next year (that's how long the withdrawal queue is) and then when your turn comes you might start getting a few satoshis per week (0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal cap divided among multiple investards) unless of course the TOS gets changed again.

In other words, if he just disabled withdrawals as he was threatening to then he would still need to pay everyone the promised 0.5% per week or to come up with another lie.

Now he doesn't have to pay out anything to those who requested withdrawals and the positions in the queue are obviously not public so he can manipulate this any way he wants while throwing the TOS at anyone who complains. Actually he can't "throw the TOS" at them because due to ninja-edits he doesn't even have the valid point-in-time copies, so he just yells "TOS". But I digress.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 07:13:13 PM

According to the TOS it's already worse than that:

https://stakeminers.com/terms.php

WILL MY WITHDRAWAL REQUEST EFFECT MY EARNINGS?
Yes, once you file your withdrawal request your account will be locked and you will not accrue earnings.

Obviously it's penned backwards as is usual for cyberpinoy, but he's saying that if you request a withdrawal now you won't get any weekly payouts for the next year (that's how long the withdrawal queue is) and then when your turn comes you might start getting a few satoshis per week (0.35 BTC weekly withdrawal cap divided among multiple investards) unless of course the TOS gets changed again.

In other words, if he just disabled withdrawals as he was threatening to then he would still need to pay everyone the promised 0.5% per week or to come up with another lie.

Now he doesn't have to pay out anything to those who requested withdrawals and the positions in the queue are obviously not public so he can manipulate this any way he wants while throwing the TOS at anyone who complains. Actually he can't "throw the TOS" at them because due to ninja-edits he doesn't even have the valid point-in-time copies, so he just yells "TOS". But I digress.

And, if you're ever lucky to get your initial investment back, Leroy Fodor will keep 2% for you having the pleasure of being recognized as a StakeMiners Ponzi Investard.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:03:31 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1747792825444698&id=1627849564105692

We continue to seek out new altcoins for the contingency fund but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most of the altcoins we stake are in positive territory with a slight uptrend in progress. Clients can review the state of each altcoin on their account homepage.

Altcoins are generally positive with some solid volumes yet the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

"Here at the whether company we continue to seek out new meteorologists but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most the whether we monitor are in not our territory with more regions to cover in progress. Viewers can review the state of the whether on their whether page.

Flooding is generally possible with some solid volumes of water yet the rivers remain volatile with no clear sign of the whether may or may not subside yet."
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 04:45:10 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1747792825444698&id=1627849564105692

We continue to seek out new altcoins for the contingency fund but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most of the altcoins we stake are in positive territory with a slight uptrend in progress. Clients can review the state of each altcoin on their account homepage.

Altcoins are generally positive with some solid volumes yet the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

"Here at the whether company we continue to seek out new meteorologists but at final decision has not been made.

Currently most the whether we monitor are in not our territory with more regions to cover in progress. Viewers can review the state of the whether on their whether page.

Flooding is generally possible with some solid volumes of water yet the rivers remain volatile with no clear sign of the whether may or may not subside yet."

the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

Who would have expected that?

You would think someone involved in crypto as long as he was would have expected that. Maybe there's a reason some people were trying to double check how much he knew before giving their coins away.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 05:43:11 AM

the markets remain volatile with no clear sign of an ability to call new floors for a majority of our coins yet.

Who would have expected that?

You would think someone involved in crypto as long as he was would have expected that. Maybe there's a reason some people were trying to double check how much he knew before giving their coins away.

ONLY an Investard would invest their precious in Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners Ponzi after reading the following:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

http://moneyinpjs.com/forums/index.php/topic,257.msg706.html?PHPSESSID=172fa69f1bf0c94d39a86a9869c2826c#msg706

Learn How Now  Smiley

« on: December 30, 2014, 04:03:22 AM »

I got started in Bitcoin a while ago, I was a day trader in the Forex Commodoties exchange. I closed my accounts in forex and sold my whole portfolio. And I started my own bitcoin mining farm in 2012. My wife and I this time last year had just suffered a fire that destroyed our large Bitcoin Mining farm. It was complete with Solar power, and just began switching out over power super PC we built and used as rigs for larger new ASIC equipment. We then suffered a terrible fire cause by arson that destroyed 3 businesses and our home. (we live in the Philippines so your business is part of your house in most occasions.) With no help from anyone, Not even the bitcoin community we were forced to start our new Bitcoin mining business with absolutely no money at all. Since I have done very well with the business so far, I built an informational website that helps to know how we did what we did. I saw I have a 3 month ROI on my miners which surprises most bitcoin miners and they kept asking how I was doing it, and I have helped many people get and earn bitcoin for free, all the way up to owning their own bitcoin mining farms with no money out of their pocket.

cyberpinoy, Apr 22, 2014: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/help-me-understand.33910/#post-162698

Wow you have really good advice. And first I want to say thank you so much, you are helping me,

There is no cable internet available in the Philippines. The main reason I got into trading was because I wanted a way to work here to make money to get back to USA. While researching and practicing on demo accounts this past year I fell in love with this as more than just a way out for now, but more so as a possible career move for me. I am now thinking of doing this when we can finally move back to the United States. if this is all possible I can limit the amount of money needed to make our move, PROVIDED I wont have any issues withdrawing my profits from my broker.

I did research Forex.xom, I did investigate them and ask many questions about them, unfortunately I could not find much bad reports on them. Well let me say reports that effected the company itself. The reports I did find is why I do not use stop losses at the moment, 3 reports felt the broker was targeting their stop loses, So I figured If I dont use them they can not target them. and a lot of the other reports have been fixed since they came out ( reports 3+years old) or was just plain and simple bad judgement on the person writing the report. I found some people to have no discipline, they seem maybe to not understand risk management and were risking way more than they should have on trades. reports like this I have to ignore. But real authentic up to date bad reports on this broker I can not seem to find. I keep all my email chat sessions on backup and I copy my weeks trades and save the screen shots for proof If I ever need it. I never log into my account except from my computer at home, I do not use assistant programs or the expert advisers I make all my trades myself personally. HOPEFULLY this will limit the problems I may have withdrawing money when the time comes.

I will be looking into the power saver, it is a box that allows you to have 15 minutes of power for a computer in case of a brownout. I will also look into the USB broadband for a back up connection, as well as looking into purchasing a new laptop for future instances. The laptop I have now is 7 years old and does not work well. I use a brand new desktop computer for my trading.

Thank you so much.

In a world full of chaos, greed, manipulation, and ignorance, anything is possible, however for the time being Bitcoin is the gold of this industry and it seems Litecoin is the silver. they both seem to follow the same patterns much like Gold and Silver do in the real world. The difference I do see is there are many other coins comping up on litecoin, much faster than real metals come up on silver. As a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. I honeslty find them to be much like the commodities I trade daily. What i like about the crypto world is there is no paper contracts that can be sold by the big bankers that can cost you thousands of dollars within seconds herein the crypto world.

I like the fact these currencies are not controlled by the big rich bankers, and I hope to see it stay that way. because to be honest I am watching as the big bankers are hanging themselves and bringing the countries down with them as they force their countries into depressions over stupid mistakes that fill their pockets with endless amounts of cash at the expense of the countrys people they are working for.

Bitcoin can only get better with time, the more transactions we make the stronger it becomes, I personally think it would be a very complex task for another currency to step up to the plate face to face with bitcoin, but anything is possible. It would take a lot of work and an even bigger amount of cooperation, but thats not to say it would not happen. just like in forex, just ride that train to profits and step off before it falls, thats all we can do right now.

Timeline:

April 22, 2014: Thank you for the sage advice because I've been practicing trading Forex stuff for a year and am now looking forward to a career move to do this full time unless, that is, something comes along more betterer in May involving Internet money, but what are the odds of that happening?

December 30, 2014: I sold my Forex portfolio in 2012 to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines.

June 14, 2014: Okay, fellow Bitcoiners, listen up! Honestly, as a forex trader it is hard for me not to associate these currencies I deal with in the crypto world to the ones I trade daily with on forex. Don't mind my spelling because I only minored in creative writing while earning my B.B.A. at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. Yes, I'm learned, and to prove it I once had to school Bruno that "learnt" ain't a word, along with once correcting his "at the end of the day" phrase incorrectly used in spite of he used it exactly as I have (or is it had?) on several occasions.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2016, 08:38:04 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2016, 11:42:07 PM by Gleb Gamow

From the desk of Next Week's Numbers Will Be Made Up As Well B.B.A.:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1732572180300096&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners.com
February 2 ·

Stakeminers - Withdrawal Update - 02 February 2016

Our principal withdrawal update.
- Number of clients; 4 full withdrawals, 3 partial for a total of 7
- Total amount of bitcoin due; 6.95744389 BTC

- Total amount of altcoin being returned to clients: None
- Date last principal payout will be processed (at 0.35 bitcoin per
week): 19+/- weeks, depending on market prices and excess
funds created.
When an account is put in withdraw status, all income collected is paid towards the account withdrawal. The 2% withdrawal fee is deducted from the last payout.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1734276296796351&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners.com
February 8 ·

Stakeminers - This Week - 08 February 2016

>The Future of PoS Mining<
Visit us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/
=================================================
Welcome to our 11th month in business.
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC.
- Invested BTC 123 / Current Value 35 BTC = change -72%, a
0.07% decline from December.

- Earnings remain at 0.51% the same as last week.
Withdrawals - The principal payout cap is 0.35 BTC per week. There are 4 principal and 5 partial principal withdrawals in progress for a total of 13 BTC.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1738114356412545&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 22 February 2016
=======================================
This week brings our 11th month in business to a close.
- Invested BTC 125 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -75%
- Earnings fell back to 0.51% as altcoin prices moved down on a new bitcoin rise. Aside from last weeks 0.75% we have been at 0.51% since early January.

Withdrawals - The principal payout cap is 0.35 BTC per week. We have 10 principal withdrawals in progress comprised of 5 full and 5 partial for a total of 18.66 BTC.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1742354865988494&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 07 March 2016
==============================================
Welcome as we finish our 1st year in business!
- Invested BTC 120 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
- Earnings rose a fraction to 0.52% from 0.51% last week.
- Withdrawals: partial 4 = 7.64 BTC, full 7 = 9.85 BTC

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1744605932430054&id=1627849564105692

Stakeminers - This Week - 14 March 2016
>The Future of PoS Mining - Since 2015<
Welcome to Year 2 of Stakeminers!
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC
- Weekly payout threshold is 0.20 BTC
- Invested BTC 120 / Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
- Earnings steady at 0.52%
- Withdrawals: Partial 4 = 7.14 BTC and full 8 = 12.46 BTC

StakeMiners.com
March 22 at 7:18am ·

Stakeminers - This Week - 21 March 2016

>The Future of PoS Mining - Since 2015<
Weekly Data
- Minimum deposit is 0.05 BTC
- Weekly payout threshold is 0.20 BTC
- Invested BTC 121 / Current Value 32 BTC = Diff -0.74% unchanged
- Earnings = 0.52% unchanged
- Withdrawals: Partial 4 = 6.64 BTC and full 10 = 12.37 BTC

February 2, 2016:

• 7 principal withdrawal requests
    • 4 full (unknown amount)
    • 3 partial (unknown amount)
    • 6.95744389 BTC total

February 8, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 123 BTC
  • Current Value 35 BTC = Diff -75%
  • 9 principal withdrawal requests
    • 4 full (unknown amount)
    • 5 partial (unknown amount)
    • 13 BTC total

February 22, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 125 BTC
  • Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -75%
  • 10 principal withdrawal requests
    • 5 full (unknown amount)
    • 5 partial (unknown amount)
    • 18.66 BTC total

March 7, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 120 BTC
  • Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
  • 11 principal withdrawal requests
    • 7 full (9.85 BTC)
    • 4 partial (7.64 BTC)
    • 17.49 BTC total

March 14, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 120 BTC
  • Current Value 31 BTC = Diff -74%
  • 12 principal withdrawal requests
    • 8 full (12.46 BTC)
    • 4 partial (7.14 BTC)
    • 19.60 BTC total

March 22, 2016:

• Total bitcoins invested in StakeMiners: 121 BTC
  • Current Value 32 BTC = Diff -74%
  • 14 principal withdrawal requests
    • 10 full (12.37 BTC)
    • 4 partial (6.64 BTC)
    • 19.01 BTC total

180+ Investards invested 123 BTC or 125 or 120 BTC or 121 BTC (depending on what day it is or if brownouts in Davao, Philippines, are causing calculating errors) currently valued at 32 BTC which includes the current 19.01 BTC partial and full withdrawal requests by 14 Investards, equating to ONLY 12.99 BTC that Leroy Fodor StakeMiners Ponzi would have on account if ALL the withdrawals were paid out today.

StakeMiners Ponzi clears a derailing railroad tie to survive another week, albeit its chances for survival don't look very good. HAHAHA
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 03:02:51 AM

Not sure leroy actually talks to anyone, but has there been anything resembling a logical explanation (a stretch, I know) as to why you stop "earning interest" after you ask for a withdrawal?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8935

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2016, 03:10:43 AM

Not sure leroy actually talks to anyone, but has there been anything resembling a logical explanation (a stretch, I know) as to why you stop "earning interest" after you ask for a withdrawal?

Not that I know of. There is no easy way to ask about it either. He even reports Facebook users that he feels are not nice to him.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:03:30 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2016, 05:09:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

Quick, Leroy Fodor's online so let's quit talkin' 'bout and talk a 'bout the weather or something.

I see Denver got hit with a bunch of snow. Anybody else see snow lately?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 04:07:44 AM

Not that I know of. There is no easy way to ask about it either. He even reports Facebook users that he feels are not nice to him.

There you go again, twisting words and such.

I always promised this community If I ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, I would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great income and still be very honest.

Seriously, do you HONESTLY believe that an honest dude like Leroy Fodor would report to Facebook and have negative reviews removed?

And you, Phildo, exactly how would StakeMiners Ponzi continue to payout withdraw requests when withdraw requests are not payouts? It's impossible because you're comparing coconuts to strawberries.
noddy2000

Activity: 388

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 08:06:44 AM

Wow, this shit still going on haha.

Again i have to repeat, leroy is no better or worse that josh (pick your company....) and knows how 'justus' work's. Just like BFL settling out of court for a few grand haha.

Only mugs pay tax's and debts in this world haha

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2016, 11:56:54 PM

StakeMiners: The most profitable mining solution that's neither profitable nor a mining thingy, but why split hairs?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:02:05 AM

https://stakeminers.com/profile.php

Thier Leroy Fodor goes again, spelling 'their' as 'thier'. HAHAHA

He'll never find me! HAHAHA
naypalm
Legendary

Activity: 1272
Merit: 1012

howdy

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 12:29:39 AM

I wish Bruno would post about me.  Sad

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: