Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 06:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294752 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 10:07:58 PM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/philippinecryptocurrency/

Michael Zinck
April 13 at 8:45pm · Moncton, NB, Canada
Stakeminers - New PCC Asset - 13 April 2016
Stakeminers has created a new asset for PCC. The new Stakeminer asset is backed by our stake pool.
The asset will generate income which will be paid in Bitcoin each week to shareholders. One thousand (1,000) shares must be sold before weekly earnings will be distributed.
There will be a maximum of 160,000 shares, and each share's initial value is 5,000 PCC. Please note that due to a typo the asset says 400,000 shares, this is incorrect.
Please attach a message with your BTC address when purchasing this asset. For questions please contact us via email at: info (at) stakeminers.com or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/StakeMinerscom-1627849564105692/ .

Excellent news! Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck are in the process of fucking Filipino locals, thus Leroy would no doubt be eliminated from the gene pool by those who he'll no doubt con, allowing his wife, Katrina Fodor, to finally marry one of the fathers of her two children. HAHAHA

Amateurs... How hard is it to update "the asset" to reflect the correct value of shares?

If you cannot update a text file, I cannot invest in you

Leroy Fodor B.B.A. can't even do percentages correctly. What makes you think he can update a text file thingy?

The fucker claimed that the solar panels were melted with the tin roof when his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines burnt to the ground. When I presented his pics of ALL the tin roof panels still being intact, he reverted to calling me a Child Rapist Troll and my postings of his scammy ass shouldn't be trusted.

Fast forward to his inclusion on Crypto-city.com, when Chantha Owen Lueung defends his actions of Leroy's inclusions, now he, too, resorting to calling me a Child Rapist Troll. Why, you ask, would Owen do such a thing? I guess it's because he was jealous of not having a microscope stuck up his ass, so I complied to his wishes, now exposing a new gang of con artist from Georgia.

Leroy Fodor is a motherfuckin' genius!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 01:10:43 AM

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1757391614484819&id=1627849564105692

StakeMiners.com

April 15 at 8:23am

Stakeminers - Ratecoin (XRA) - 15 April 2015

Ratecoin has had a good run since our takeover with the price rising to from 50 sat to almost 150 sat. That pressure has eased off and the price has drifted down over last night and is selling at around 84 sat Friday morning.
It will take time for the price to find strong enough support to remain steady and traders should expect volatility in the short term.
We know that many holders of the coin bought at a price much higher than it is now. One person hoped to see it hit 650 sat, which suggests that many large holders are seeking higher prices in order to exit their positions with something left of their stake.
It will be challenging to manage various expectations for the coin but traders and stakers can count on our continued support.
If you have questions or comments on Ratecoin or want to know the staking reward criteria for the coin, please see our forum on Crypto-City. You can reach us at: ratecoinxra@gmail.com.
Have a great weekend.

"My main man over at RateCoin, Leroy Fodor, having a B.B.A. from Ohio University, told me that XRA's an excellent buy, letting me in on a secret that he and some Zinck dude is gonna pump the living cow manure outta it, so I bought me a mess of them at 150 sats. Well, today it's trading at 64 sats, so I called Leroy. He told me not to worry because the coin's down ONLY .042%. Amos, I'm just a plain ol' farming hick and Leroy has a B.B.A., meaning he's good at math and all, so who am I to argue about such pencentages prowess? Hell, I don't even know what prowess means, but it's a word in the scrabble dictionary so it has to have some sort of meaning. Anyway, how many more months before you'll able to see you initial StakeMiners Ponzi investment again, Amos? I told you not to withdraw because you'll miss out on the weekly payout from the most profitable cloud mining business sans a license thingy on the planet. I'll see if I can get Chantha Owen Lueung to unblock you so that you visit Crypto-city.com and see what I'm talkin' 'bout."
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 03:32:30 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 06:42:23 AM by bitmaster1x

Fast forward ... now he, too, ... calling me a Child Rapist Troll. Why, you ask, would Owen do such a thing? I guess it's because he was jealous of not having a microscope stuck up his ass, so I complied to his wishes, now exposing a new gang of con artist from Georgia.

I see Gleb is spreading the Gospel of Crypto-city far and wide. No need to sneak around.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com, Leave the darkness behind. Be saved @ the city of light.

Reference gospel material can be found here: Crypto-city

kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:31:50 PM

Fast forward ... now he, too, ... calling me a Child Rapist Troll. Why, you ask, would Owen do such a thing? I guess it's because he was jealous of not having a microscope stuck up his ass, so I complied to his wishes, now exposing a new gang of con artist from Georgia.

I see Gleb is spreading the Gospel of Crypto-city far and wide. No need to sneak around.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com, Leave the darkness behind. Be saved @ the city of light.

gospel? you are a religious cult now?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:50:51 PM

gospel? you are a religious cult now?

"We've traveled far to bring gifts to give to Chantha. We bring U$5.1M worth of parsley, sage, rosemary and duckweed. All we ask in return is that one day he feed many with only one fish, served up some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 10:56:47 PM

The following is a snippet of the convo between Leroy Fodor and I when he called me the other night:

Leroy: blah, blah, blah and what gives you the right to call my daughter a crack whore?
<one Mississippi>
Little Leroy: Daddy. (in the background)

Even though Leroy was so distraught with me referring to his daughter as a crack whore in posts I've penned that's impossible for him to read since I'm on his ignore list, he had no issues whatsoever with discussing his daughter's crack whore issue in front of his 3-year-old son.

Whether Leroy knows it or not, his 3-year-son has already read my posts given his Google-fu prowess according to Leroy Sr., with little junior's fu dominating my face.

Another exchange consisted of Leroy defending my 35 BTC extortion attempt as real and not satire and that his lawyers have been advised of my attempts.

Then I asked Leroy about his 380 consecutive successful trades and his practice account he had in 2014 with hopes of finally trading for real. Leroy explained to me that yes he did have a practice account designed to informed him how to trade successfully for real, hence able to execute 380 successful trades. And, yes, he did sell his complete Forex Portfolio in 2011 so to purchase a chunk of land in the Philippines so to build his successful Sari Sari-cum-disco-cum-Internet cafe-cum-largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with west-facing solar panels surrounded on three sides by 50-foot tall coconut trees to augment the local utility infamously known for brownouts, with the mining outfit hooked up to the Internet via scant service.

When you speak to Leroy Fodor on the phone, it's exactly how he posts - delusionally! I guess that's why Chantha Owen Lueung is so fond of his new acquaintance, Leroy, Owen being such a delusional fuck himself.

Time to give Chantha Owen Lueung another lesson to show what a delusional fuck Leroy Fodor truly is.

From the desk of June 15, 2014:

I do not check the price purposely, I neither have a need or a persistent want to continue to check the price, but I can easily see it throughout the day as most of the sites I visit have it posted somehwere. As a miner its price doesnt bother me at all. if it drops back down to 30 dollars a coin Fine if it jumps up to 1500 a coin even better for me. Watching that price is both counterproductive and will not increase its numbers, doing something usefull that promotes a vast use of the coin is what will raise that value, and I have a plan for that if I can get there fast enough Smiley Once implemented, many will follow suite and the coin value will triple in a months time. Honestly I am surprised no one has done it yet. Smiley

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/812360025454771?pnref=story

Scroll down a tad and you'll see this nugget: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/812360025454771?comment_id=812437382113702&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R9%22%7D

So, on June 15, 2014, Leroy Fodor said:

Facebook: Hello, friends and family, I can't wait to get my miners.
BitcoinTalk: I is a miner. I haz a plan. To the moon and back X3. I'll haz MinionTards.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 07:37:06 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 08:06:06 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/847

cyberpinoy                                       Aug '15

Listen man the guy came to me and told me about this new digital currency that would be taking over the world, said a whole 1 hours or so speech about bitcoin and told me I didnt want to miss the next microsoft train, i said to myself what the heck this guy never steered me wrong in the past, I gave him some cash and he gave me more back we did that a few times until i began researching it myself. was he mining I have no idea, was he trading them I have no clue all i knew was i gave the man some money and he came back with more , so i kept doing it, I mean who wouldn't he was making me a profit.

Leroy Fodor: I gave the dude U$1 and he gave me a dollars worth of bitcoins. When the price rose, I sold it back to him and he gave me U$1.05. I saw that the bitcoins were rising in price so I tested a buy order on my practice GOX account and saw that I could make more money, so I gave the dude the U$1.05 and he again gave me bitcoins. When the price rose again, I sold and got U$1.10 back. I conducted 20 trades just like that with this Myrtle Beach dude. At the end of the day I made .100% profit. I was happy and he was happy since he made money in every trade as well. This was in 2009, later I sold my Forex portfolio and bought a chunk of land in the Philippines ... complete with solar panels ... 50-foot coconut trees ... fire ... lost everything ... seminars ... I'm not a liar ... cigarette-butt-eating aliens ... crack whore daughter .... I'm contacting my lawyer ... you're on ignore ... I now own RateCoin ... Owen and I are butt buddies ... time for my duckweed bath.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-pos-coin-staking-stakeminers-com/3925/919

cyberpinoy                                              Aug '15

suchmoon your a nusiance seriously think about what you just wrote, at what time do they NEVER have an exit. they can leave whenever they want no matter if the terms are changed or not, dont be an unprofessional donkey

At .35 BTC per week payout toward withdrawal requests, the current wait time for unification is over a year.

Chantha Owen Lueung has no problem with Leroy Fodor or his StakeMiners Ponzi or his RateCoin pump and dumping. When Leroy divorces Katrina and marries Owen, they plan on adopting child with Downs so that their children could learned them somethings.
kken01
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 09:41:41 AM

well that sounds jolly Grin

Quote from: cyberpinoy
We were originally going to open and run a POW cloud mining service, then after extensive research and book work we realized it is just not profitable to an investor, he has no way to get his original investment back, he can only hope to make an ROI but at no time can he ask to have his investment back
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

well that sounds jolly Grin

Quote from: cyberpinoy
We were originally going to open and run a POW cloud mining service, then after extensive research and book work we realized it is just not profitable to an investor, he has no way to get his original investment back, he can only hope to make an ROI but at no time can he ask to have his investment back

So, Leroy Fodor opened a PoS cloud mining business thingy where there is hope that one can get their investment back after a year given the current .35 BTC weekly withdrawal payout limit (he's planning on increasing this limit so to stay quasi solvent a tad longer).

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

The following image gleaned from Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners site: https://stakeminers.com/

The following can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455741.msg14715199#msg14715199

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 09:43:30 AM

When Leroy divorces Katrina and marries Owen, they plan on adopting child with Downs so that their children could learned them somethings.

No need to make stuff up sneaking around secretly calling my name.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com walk towards the light.

The troll's wrap sheet can be found here: Crypto-city

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:27:59 PM

When Leroy divorces Katrina and marries Owen, they plan on adopting child with Downs so that their children could learned them somethings.

No need to make stuff up sneaking around secretly calling my name.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com walk towards the light.

The troll's wrap sheet can be found here: Crypto-city

And that, my friends, is how one successfully destroys one's own brand. Chantha Owen Lueung was given every chance to distance himself from Leroy Fodor but opted to further embrace him, thus here we are today, Owen and his brand in now destined for the dumpster, with ONLY scammers embracing his platform, with his Crypto-city.com brand NOT being on anybody's radar, but it sure the fuck is now thanks to myself and others long before I joined the choir. Again, Owen is a motherfuckin' genius.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:06:29 PM

From the desk of Welcome Back My Friends To The Scam That Never Ends:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/philippinecryptocurrency/permalink/1220704731294729/

Here's the transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/aa2fb74f1a9f3d11196c578d0c808f97d2f74bc31ee0cd66b10be228385111ea

Here's the bitcoin wallet address used for the StakeMiners payout above: https://blockchain.info/address/1A6oEumwT7Tc8xJeLpsa8fgbGiM8xaPSKP

This is StakeMiners' main bitcoin wallet address: https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo (follow closely otherwise you'll miss it)

This is StakeMiners payout on May 1, 2016: https://blockchain.info/tx/dba8d61834c6d51997ab768c8af38b2b0b14e3e4801250852183d3918a37ad22

The payout amount was 0.45666584 BTC as seen here: https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

The ONLY transaction that shouldn't be relevant below is the change address: https://blockchain.info/tx/dba8d61834c6d51997ab768c8af38b2b0b14e3e4801250852183d3918a37ad22

To recap, all the transactions sans the change address are depicted as PAYOUTS per Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners Ponzi. But, we have this...

Clearly, that 0.00302869 BTC IS NOT a payout, ergo Leroy Fodor is stealing U$1.36 from his StakeMiners Ponzi users.

In closing, if you still have an investment on StakeMiners, the currently wait time for you to start getting your investment back from the Ponzi is 63.7 weeks IF YOU ACT TODAY, for it's longer if others get in line before you. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:08:32 PM

Okay, Leroy Fodor, since you've been trading bitcoins since 2009 but lost your proof in a fire in December 2012, here's your chance to prove once and for all that you're not a motherfuckin' liar. Simply check every transaction prior to https://blockchain.info/block-height/32489 and point out your transactions to your fellow toilet bowl cleaner budding in Myrtle Beach during 2009. The task presented should be fairly easy given that over 98% of the blocks consisted of ONLY one transaction, that being the initial bitcoins awarded for mining the blocks. Hint: Look for large transactions because at the time 50 BTC weren't even worth one U$ ¢ent and I'm sure you purchased tens of dollars worth at the time.

Also, I just heard a voicemail you left for me on April 27th. So, I had 24 hours to delete everything about your venerable site and self, otherwise you're goin' to sue my scammy ass because what I've done is a Class 4 Felony, eh? To be clear, I'm not deleting one fuckin' post about your scammy ass. How do you like them apples? That said, go right ahead and sue my scammy ass using the scant moneys you earn via your StakeMiners Ponzi needed to afford maintaining a household there in the Philippines. Worst case scenario for me is that I'll be forced to stop doing such via THIS ACCOUNT (note the capitals), with you having a major out-of-pocket expense, so you go, girlfriend. You go! Knock yourself out. Further, I suggest you exit the gene pool if you're not able to handle a little banter, e.g., somebody calling your daughter a crack whore, but it's already for you to reference your daughter as a crack whore in front of your 3-year-old son. One more thing. I now possess definitive proof you, Leroy Fodor, are indeed the user Cryptoarch on this forum, the friend of Chantha Owen Lueung. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 11:38:09 PM

you, Leroy Fodor, are indeed the user Cryptoarch on this forum

Great, this is even better than Owen being Cryptoarch. Leroy has a lot more entertainment value.

You should upload that voicemail somewhere.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1972

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:10:55 AM

Great, this is even better than Owen being Cryptoarch. Leroy has a lot more entertainment value.

Voicemail.mp3... Where is it Bruno, don't do this to us!? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:03:54 AM

Voicemail.mp3... Where is it Bruno, don't do this to us!? Tongue

With apologies, I didn't record my end of the convo, but I'm sure Leroy and Chantha recorded their end given the connection seemed odd. FWIW, my brain is still echoing the weird-ass convo, so there's a chance it still can be recorded.

I will say this, that at the onset Leroy was livid, so I suggested a more civil tone, whereupon he remained livid, so I suggested it again and he agreed to only go wacko only seconds later, with the first subject matter being me calling his daughter a crack whore in front of his 3-year-old son because I heard the MENSA lad say 'daddy' (maybe one day the lad will discover who he's real daddy is).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 12:26:48 AM

I will say this, that at the onset Leroy was livid, so I suggested a more civil tone, whereupon he remained livid, so I suggested it again and he agreed to only go wacko only seconds later, with the first subject matter being me calling his daughter a crack whore in front of his 3-year-old son because I heard the MENSA lad say 'daddy' (maybe one day the lad will discover who he's real daddy is).

If he didn't want his daughter being called a crack whore, maybe Leroy shouldn't have married a crack whore to begin with, huh ? Wonder how soon the son will be sucking dick for rocks.

Leroy Jr.'s first day in school.

Teacher: Leroy, quit cupping your balls.

Note. Now Leroy Fodor has more fodder to use against me in a court of law to make me stop committing Class 4 felonies here in the state of Illinois.

On a side note, it seems somebody has finally gotten around to using my ID for nefarious purposes, e.g., registering on online gaming sites and using Discover Bank to secure deposits. I'd say from the dates that either or both Chantha Owen Lueung or Leroy Fodor are the culprits. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 01:44:53 AM

Holy shit! Team RateCoin (Chantha Owen Lueung, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck) have pooled their resources to pump the living shit outta RateCoin. As every StakeMiners Ponzi Investard can clearly see, in the past 24 hours an astonishing U$4 have been used to purchase AND sell RateCoin causing it to today reach for the moon. I suggest that somebody called NASA so to make sure that the ISS is not in its path.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:54:07 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/a.1650617481828900.1073741829.1627849564105692/1764733753750605/?type=3&theater

Fact: Leroy Fodor has a college degree majoring in business, affording him the title B.B.A.
Fact: I, Bruno Kucinskas, DO NOT have a college degree nor spent one second at any higher education institute, but I did get a perfect 800 on the SAT and did have a scholarship to MIT (Mass., not Missouri like where Bruce Peterson went to), affording me the title Scammy Fuck.
Fact: .0098% = .000098 when converted if used in a multiplication equation.
Fact: The current market cap of RateCoin is $26,989 seen here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ratecoin/
Fact: Leroy Fodor owns .0098% of the available supply: https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/a.1650617481828900.1073741829.1627849564105692/1764733753750605/?type=3&theater
Fact: 26,989 X .000098 = 2.644922 or ~$2.65.

Fact: ONLY a delusional fuck would take the time to pen on Facebook to his family, friends and Investards that he has $2.65 worth of an altcoin that no more than ten people on the planet are interested in. If by happenstance another delusional fuck came along and purchased ten bucks worth of RateCoin causing a temporary upward spike, Leroy Fodor would announce at the top of his lungs that the shit is going to the moon. HAHAHA

Amazingly, Leroy Fodor bought RateCoin on a regular basis to obtain 0.0098%, or $2.65, of the available supply. Honestly, if I were Leroy, I would sell .100% of my holdings and use the $2.65 to purchase Chantha Owen Lueung's upcoming DuckWeedCoin (DWC).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:49:16 AM

I don't need to call Leroy to find out that he lost 70%+ of his customers' funds, he has admitted that himself already. You can twist it any way you want but Leroy does not have money to pay everyone's withdrawals and has restricted the withdrawal amounts. That is a collapsing ponzi being propped up by creative tweaking of the TOS.

If you didn't want the thread to be about Leroy you should stick to the topic yourself. How is your defamation lawsuit against Gleb Gamow? Have you found any lawyers who would accept Ratecoin?

You are a liar and a waste of time. I pointed out your flaws and your biased nature of your information and you refuse to accept you're wrong. I'm not the one who brought attention to Leroy, it was you and your friend who brought that attention. You can add hypocrite to your list of attributes as well, because you do the same things you complain about. You troll on wherever you want plastering the links you desire no matter if they are on topic or not, then cry like a baby when people do it to you.

I don't have a defamation case against the Gleb Gamow account holder. In Illinois one will not need one, his offenses are criminal offenses not civil.

Ok, so how is that criminal investigation going? Do you have a police report number?

"Bruno called my cousin and wife a crack whore so I reported the hypocrite to the police. Here's the police report number."
Pages: « 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 [109] 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: