Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:31:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 [1342] 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICMINER: Entering the Future of ASIC Mining by Inventing It  (Read 3916255 times)
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 7748

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:21:53 AM

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1077

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2016, 11:11:48 PM

Hope these guys will suprise us with something that NO ONE in the market did untul now !!
To create a real mining rig that can beat the difficulty and make real ROI !!

In no way there is still a working company alive. They are dead in so many ways. Your hope is hopeless for sure.

I wonder what the police would find out when they investigate all the people that were near friedcat. Someone has to know something i think.

will they still be able to find anything if the evidence is completely fried?

One thing we learned from all the scams that happened is that nearly no scammer is as clever as he thought. So it is unlikely that a scamming friedcat can go through without anybody near him knowing anything at all.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Temo58

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:07:08 AM

Oh geez, what a mess. Usually the price rebounds at least to some degree after going down... I don't know... 200%??? But this is just insane. Yeah, ask side seems to be frozen atm... So either Havelock is malfunctioning or we can only push even further down from here. I suspect the latter -.-
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:30:44 PM

Hope these guys will suprise us with something that NO ONE in the market did untul now !!
To create a real mining rig that can beat the difficulty and make real ROI !!

In no way there is still a working company alive. They are dead in so many ways. Your hope is hopeless for sure.

I wonder what the police would find out when they investigate all the people that were near friedcat. Someone has to know something i think.

will they still be able to find anything if the evidence is completely fried?

One thing we learned from all the scams that happened is that nearly no scammer is as clever as he thought. So it is unlikely that a scamming friedcat can go through without anybody near him knowing anything at all.

the people who took him out know where he is.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 02:35:49 PM

Is anyone actively going after him for this scam? I figured that everyone just seemed to be letting it go. It seems the people who really got taken were the AMHash buyers?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2016, 02:42:57 AM

Is anyone actively going after him for this scam? I figured that everyone just seemed to be letting it go. It seems the people who really got taken were the AMHash buyers?

That's something i don't understand in the bitcoin community too. Till now i went after any scam where i lost, regardless of the chances. Well, the success is not huge but there. But still, it's pretty strange that no victims combined to go after things till now. Or am i only not aware of it?

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:03:08 AM

no one is ever going to get any btc back. i would simply like to know what really happened. if FC really was abducted or kidnapped or murdered I think there would be a little more news around it.

a scammer absconding with company funds is not newsworthy in the btc world. it happens to 99% of these start ups.

a btc businessman being murdered or otherwise made to disappear is actually pretty big news.

seeing as there is zero news i can only conclude FC is alive and well and spending the company funds.

i also think he paid off anyone who could actually expose his whereabouts.

i dumped my shares ages ago, so im out, but id love to know where FC is and/or see him face the music.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:38:47 AM

Everybody was well aware of bitcoins exit scam risk, and everybody lost what it could afford to.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 05:27:24 AM

no one is ever going to get any btc back. i would simply like to know what really happened. if FC really was abducted or kidnapped or murdered I think there would be a little more news around it.

a scammer absconding with company funds is not newsworthy in the btc world. it happens to 99% of these start ups.

a btc businessman being murdered or otherwise made to disappear is actually pretty big news.

seeing as there is zero news i can only conclude FC is alive and well and spending the company funds.

i dumped my shares ages ago, so im out, but id love to know where FC is and/or see him face the music.

Someone wrote some post above that the biggest shareholders visited him some time before, or only one of them?, and the poster wrote it might be possible that they got paid to keep calm.

I can't imagine that since it would mean that a lot of big players in the bitcoin world actually would be some form of scammers, getting paid knowing that everyone else will lose everything.

And the miners who were stolen in mongolia? Guess with no existing company now anymore there is no way at all to get them back. Or was that only a cover story?

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 05:59:22 PM

Someone wrote some post above that the biggest shareholders visited him some time before, or only one of them?, and the poster wrote it might be possible that they got paid to keep calm.

I can't imagine that since it would mean that a lot of big players in the bitcoin world actually would be some form of scammers, getting paid knowing that everyone else will lose everything.

And the miners who were stolen in mongolia? Guess with no existing company now anymore there is no way at all to get them back. Or was that only a cover story?

The only big share holder i know who should know something is Jutural.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44764

But he never replied to my message (he speaks german btw). So

Why is it hard to imagine that big players in bitcoin are scammers? If you think about it the round table of scamalot is quite crowded.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 11:57:13 PM

The only big share holder i know who should know something is Jutural.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=44764

But he never replied to my message (he speaks german btw). So

Why is it hard to imagine that big players in bitcoin are scammers? If you think about it the round table of scamalot is quite crowded.

I know that alot early adopters and such have a strange kind of ethics, examples probably everyone knows, but what i mean is they surely are not all this way. If he met with one shareholder, well, the risk that one person is corrupt is 50-50%. But having to take on 6 or more big shareholders sound like a problem. It's very unlikely that all are corrupt.

Was Jutural running an asicminer pt or was he only a big fish?

In any case, there should be alot big fishes. And nothing is heard of them. Either they work in the background or not at all. Which would be strange. They might have earned more than they lost with asicminer but still.

Lincoln6Echo
Legendary

Activity: 2459
Merit: 1057

Don't use bitcoin.de if you care about privacy!

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 06:00:42 PM

Jutarul was just a Board member of Asicminer (=big fish). I think last Boardmember meeting was around late january 2015. So he should know something.
If someone got paid to keep quiet, this person probably would talk for money, too.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 11:25:04 PM

Jutarul was just a Board member of Asicminer (=big fish). I think last Boardmember meeting was around late january 2015. So he should know something.
If someone got paid to keep quiet, this person probably would talk for money, too.

It's indeed a bit strange that he does not react even when people ask him.

Though i wonder if there is someone who lost enough to pay for infos. Maybe those who could lose enough were warned and dropped out. Though on the other hand, the signs were there that asicminer will never pay big divs so i assume only a few big investors might have still believed.

pan1ns6r

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:17:44 PM

Hello,

I'm new to the discussion here, and unfortunately don't have time to read all the pages here, so would there be someone kind enough to give me a brief summary of what happend to ASICMiner? So when were they founded, launched first product, and went bust (if that's the case),a nd the reasons behind it.

Thank you in advance!
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2209

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
February 08, 2016, 11:35:49 AM
Last edit: February 08, 2016, 11:51:09 AM by Timelord2067

It's crossed paths with sales addresses over multiple addresses with amounts that are too large for individual sales transfers and too consistent/regular to be for paying electric expenses.  The multisig address (3Mkw) has inputs from 1KYXrw4Ftkmomfs4iyVXUSqQeRX75Unoi8, and repeatedly puts outputs through to 19iVyH1qUxgywY8LJSbpV4VavjZmyuEyxV, which I identified as a nexus in my OP.

http://archive.is/QKCDA Sorry to jump into this conversation two years later but FriendlyChemist has it as his wallet address on his profile page...

8th February 2016.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=651947

pan1ns6r

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 09:55:34 AM

AsicMiner was one of the first companies with a successful asicchip. They had a big hit with their first USB miners and paid loads of dividends to the early investors. Somehow their follow up productline and strategic decisions didn't work out, followed by empty offices and rumors about a dead cat.
Since then it is awfully quiet.

Thank you! Do you know when they stopped operations?
Adrian-x
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:05:19 PM

Around the end of 2014, his staff cared on for a while without him, he's more likely dead than missing.

Thank me in Bits 12MwnzxtprG2mHm3rKdgi7NmJKCypsMMQw
gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 09:15:00 PM

Around the end of 2014, his staff cared on for a while without him, he's more likely dead than missing.

I don't believe he is dead OR "missing"

If he were dead, there would be some notice. If he were missing, there would be police reports, family complaints etc.

There is no word. He is an adult and can go away as he pleases. The police will not be bothered unless there is considerable complaint from family and business partners etc. The cops need some sort of reason to suspect something is not right. One of the first things they do is put out a public notice... "have you seen this man?" there's none of that. Just silence.

He got sick of the whole scene and embezzled all the company funds then split. I imagine he paid off the few Chinese nationals that could expose him, and the few business partners that would bring investigation. kissed his mom goodbye with stern warnings not to tell anyone where he is going, then went there.

Something tells me he will be working for some other larger ASIC firm, or some other hardware developer. The later option is more likely, because... what do their customers care about BTC? It wont damage their credibility if they hire a BTC scammer. Their customers probably barely know what BTC is.

This is why the trolls always say... "Sucks for you to have invested in unregulated markets with anons youve never met"

HE got ya!

You wanna find him? You need a bi-lingual Chinese/English speaker with a shit ton of free time, lots of disposable income, and good reason to do all sorts of running around asking questions and digging up names and numbers all over China. Its a frickin giant country too.

Consider this one finished. By the looks of it BTC will be done in a year or two as well. most likely right after the halving fails to raise the price like every dreamer hopes it will.

Ask yourself.."|When has BTC EVER done what anyone expected it to do?" and you will answer the question "Why isnt BTC mainstream?"
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 10:07:04 PM

This case is really puzzling. If the biggest shareholders really were paid out than the bitcoin communities biggest heads would look pretty disgusting. Though I can't imagine that not a single soul of those would have the character and at least post something anonymously. I'm very sure if someone was paid out then we would hear about something like that.

Or am I thinking too good of the community? Hope not.

There is no police case? I thought some pages ago something like that was mentioned, probably hearsay then.

Anyway, another possibility would be that the biggest victim are simply working behind the lines, joined forces and try to hunt him down. They would not state anything to not get the investigation at risk.

But like I said... really puzzling.

AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 12:13:41 AM

This case is really puzzling. If the biggest shareholders really were paid out than the bitcoin communities biggest heads would look pretty disgusting. Though I can't imagine that not a single soul of those would have the character and at least post something anonymously. I'm very sure if someone was paid out then we would hear about something like that.

Or am I thinking too good of the community? Hope not.

There is no police case? I thought some pages ago something like that was mentioned, probably hearsay then.

Anyway, another possibility would be that the biggest victim are simply working behind the lines, joined forces and try to hunt him down. They would not state anything to not get the investigation at risk.

But like I said... really puzzling.

I'm not really 100% sure that they would talk. Take a scenario that a few large shareholders did find Friedcat and forced him to pay them. No way in HELL they would ever slip that information.

FOR RENT.
Pages: « 1 ... 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 [1342] 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 »
  Print  

Jump to: